Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Yeah it's literal time travel. He also has to pop into that king who started the civil war and start screaming "burn them all" before he croaks.

yooooo that would own the mad king is bran warging through time to mobilize armies to defend against zombies and get Jon to the wall that’d be dumb as poo poo hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Emilia Clarke's acting oozes of entitlement, unearned superiority and unconvincing displays of bravado. That's exactly how Daenerys should be portrayed and I can't believe people are dogging on it. Same with Jon Snow being a total moron and Bran being a soulless husk.

They're TOO good of actors, you guys. That's why you don't get it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually the whole series is bran loving the life of the entire continent to stop the ice zombies from killing everyone. its like poetry

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sugar free jazz posted:

yooooo that would own the mad king is bran warging through time to mobilize armies to defend against zombies and get Jon to the wall that’d be dumb as poo poo hell yeah

wait I thought tree dude did that or am I making that up

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope the show ends with a sober discussion of how it was actually really bad and people were dumb as gently caress for naming their children after characters

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I will never apologize for my son's name, Reek is very happy about my choice.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Victis posted:

They're TOO good of actors, you guys. That's why you don't get it

I'm pretty clearly saying that they're mediocre actors who think they're portraying deep complex characters, which achieves the effect of those characters being entitled morons who think they're hot poo poo. A competent actor would have a much harder time portraying the hypocrite toddler that is Daenerys.

You've been posting on these dead gay forums for over a decade, you should be able to recognize a double-ironic sass.

ArmZ posted:

wait I thought tree dude did that or am I making that up

poo poo, that's possible. Then we have to see Bran time travel into the tree dude so we can see him time travel into the mad king and they can all three scream bloody murder in a convoluted triple flashback. I'm ok with this, especially if Jaime stabbing the mad king in the past somehow kills Bran.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
With a name like Bran possessing feces is a reasonable next step

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

i hope martin gets meetooed

a pastrami sandwich: george rr martin touched me inappropriately.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

steinrokkan posted:

I will never apologize for my son's name, Reek is very happy about my choice.

Should have went with Dickon

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sugar free jazz posted:

theres a 0% chance this isnt the case

spoiler alert bran is also going to end up being the actual lord of light

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Tommen died a virgin

* narrator voice
"He did not."

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

*snickers in Bronn*

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Someone post the meme where bran is John Oliver because legit that kid aged like an English peasant

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't wait to see more stand-in tits and all the new look alikes portraying the main characters

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Also more giants stepping on people

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Amen. I hope to see more individuals of a large persuasion employing their feet to hasten the demise of others.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

El_Elegante posted:

Amen. I hope to see more individuals of a large persuasion employing their feet to hasten the demise of others.

kindly keep your samwell fanfics safely internalized

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

That creepy guy in deviantArt that has kids in dirty sneakers harassing and stomping on him but instead it's a giant with poo poo on his feet, hodor with his dick out, and the faceless girl from the north blasting rancid blood from her tits singing the dornishman's wife

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The redhead Wilding but played by Christina Hendricks and she uses a MK-19 to fight with

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bron but he's perpetually falling down and screaming about bugs in his skin

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

:yikes:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Special guest appearances by drain-sth and Trapt

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Can't wait for Law and Order: King in the North Unit

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Khaleesi and friends morning news with Bob Saget

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The talking throne

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cooking with Melisandre: 14 ways to bake a crotch demon

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Shame.... shame....

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I hope Zombie Hodor's giant dong slaps some people.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Newest leak confirms varys is a merman

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

FuhrerHat posted:

spoiler alert bran is also going to end up being the actual lord of light

That's unfair. He could also end up being the Night King or the Great Other. Maybe all three at once.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Evil Agita posted:

Newest leak confirms varys is a merman

He's pretty buoyant though, do we now assume that he has float sacks?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Bran & Bron

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Laterite posted:

I hope Zombie Hodor's giant dong slaps some people.

Me too

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope a giant steps on some more people

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh dope posted:

*King's Landing has been attacked and set ablaze by Daenerys and her dragons. She lands amidst the fire and chaos and people running for their lives. Tyrion runs up to her.*

Tyrion: Daenerys, excuse me. EXCUSE ME! What in the world are you thinking?

Dany: Tyrion, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna hear what I've got to say. The first thing you gotta realize brother, is this right here is the future of Westeros. You can call this the New World Order of Westeros. These three dragons right here came from a great big horde out east and everybody was wondering where the khaleesi was. Well, who knows more about dragons than me, brother? Let me tell you something. I made that horde a monster. I made slaves free out there. I made the people that ran that continent dead out there. And when it all came to pass, the name Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, got bigger than the whole organization. Khal Drogo wanted to talk turkey with Dany Targaryen. Well the Good Masters promised me Unsullied, brother. Xao Xhoan Doxos promised me millions of dollars. Viserys promised me...well he sold me into slavery. And as far as Meereen goes, Pentos, and the whole Essos goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these three dragons here, these are the pets I want as my friends. They are the new blood of Westeros, brother. And not only are we going to take over the Seven Kingdoms with Dothraki and the Unsullied, the monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Tyrion.

in the first promo Hogan hosed it up and called it the new world organization

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

PathAsc posted:

He's pretty buoyant though, do we now assume that he has float sacks?

NO, HE WAS CASTRATED

THE SACKS ARE GONE

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Vim Fuego posted:

NO, HE WAS CASTRATED

THE SACKS ARE GONE

Lol

GoT season 8 thread:bran shits into his own warg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

tyrion sets kings landing on fire and gets executed in the new season because this show loving sucks