Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

"My boss absolutely "DESTROYS liberals in debate, crushes it in the bedroom, and is totally 5,6!"

Next article

"Ben Shapiro absolutely gives the best raises for company loyalty!"

...I am getting this sinking feeling that he writes all those articles, and posts all those dumb "TOP 10 REASONS BEN SHAPIRO IS SO DOMINANT IN DEBATES AND HANDSOME" videos himself doesn't he?

Nah it's probably his dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Border state of west virginia

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1085425443233251328

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Snowman_McK posted:

I still can't get over that Ben Shapiro is 35 loving years old. That would be an embarassing gig if you were in your 20s.

I mean, it made him a millionaire, I'm sure the money helps with the embarrassment.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Yes, let's chuck that 10m into a burning pit instead of building a treatment center.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

WE DON'T HAVE NO MONAY FOR BOOK LERNIN THAT TAIN'T PREPARIN YA TA DIE INNA COAL MINE AS GAWD INTENDED.

Oh but here, Mister President. 10 million for a wall we won't live to see built!

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

If every state did this they would have a tenth of the funding!

...which was one fifth of the original request!

...so 1/50th of the funding, if the entire country contributed!

Jesus christ 25 billion dollars is an insane amount of money, especially for Concrete Racism Edifice

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1085515276228153345

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Still hilarious how he could've got some money to start Wall in exchange for DACA, but inexplicably waited until he lost the House instead.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jan 16, 2019

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Why haven't I heard of this?

*looks out office window*

Oh my god! There's a wall outside my window! Where did that come from? It's 100% successfull at being a wall for sure. Also it's not there I'm obviously bullshitting president goodbrain is full of poo poo.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Lycus posted:

Still hilarious how he got some money to start Wall in exchange for DACA, but inexplicably waited until he lost the House instead.

Nothing makes a toddler want something more than being told they can't have it.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
My body functions only because I MYSELF AM MADE OF CELLULAR WALLS?!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I really thought there was more than 77 walls in the world, but I'm not wallogist.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

It should also be noted that they'll sometimes send out emergency vehicles that aren't actually needed anywhere, just to try to smear protestors for not moving out of the way. I've been to several where ambulances come up behind the crowd, lights and sirens blazing... then when everyone quickly and politely moves out of the way, they pull into an alley, kill the lights, and sit there pouting. It'd seem :tinfoil: af to me if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

On massive protests, vehicles are staged around the town so that they aren't centrally located. An alleyway is probably where the ambulance was headed to. Or multiple units headed to a scene were informed of no new units needed, so they stopped where they were. The odds of your example being some nefarious smear done with emergency vehicles is obscenely low.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1085519375224983552

You hosed up the hashtag Donnie.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

God there really is a tweet for everything

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FlamingLiberal posted:

God there really is a tweet for everything

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387322936350105600

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanHillMI/status/1085519506141782016

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Have a nice day Mr President

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1085521380358131712

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Crabtree posted:

I didn't know plants were allowed register accounts

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Lycus posted:

Still hilarious how he could've got some money to start Wall in exchange for DACA, but inexplicably waited until he lost the House instead.

Not just “some money” a full 25 billion, so 5 times what he’s currently asking for.

Art of the Deal

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Also, the weathy state of West Virginia

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

I didn't know plants were allowed register accounts

Cyto-Slats

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Unoriginal Name posted:

Jesus christ 25 billion dollars is an insane amount of money, especially for Concrete Racism Edifice

The Coast Guard has been screaming for a new icebreaking ship for the last 15 years. It would have immediate tangible benefits for supporting arctic exploration and research, especially since the 2 existing icebreakers operated by the Coast Guard are waaaaay beyond their design lifetimes and break down all the time. They finally got $750M for a new ship, but DHS wants to reallocate that money for the wall. :suicide:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JLPtalk/status/1085332330254721024

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I love that among all the other grievous sins listed, only being a lesbian merits all caps

vvv: :henget:

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

LESBIAN

e: fuckin sv beat me to it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol: and what about Trump?

quote:

President Trump is a moral man. He loves the country. He moved past his errors in life, no longer bragging about wrongdoing. Sinners attack Trump because he says he does not ask God for forgiveness. But he does right today — not wrong. Once you repent and are born again of God, you no longer sin. The hypocrites, like Satan, endlessly bring up Trump’s past to accuse him, when they’re no better.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

How do you marry a single father.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lycus posted:

I really thought there was more than 77 walls in the world, but I'm not wallogist.

I have at least 10 in my house

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

This is some Onion poo poo

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ague Proof posted:

How do you marry a single father.
first they're single then you marry them

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Marky Mark has the answer

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:lol: and what about Trump?
It will never cease to amaze me what enormous rubes these people are with Trump. He was a rich rear end in a top hat who got divorced many times, has had innumerable affairs, and never actually goes to church, but because he says what they agree with he’s Jesus reincarnated.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Marky Mark has the answer

Walberdergers

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Crabtree posted:

This is only true if you are a plant.

[looks at user name]

Never mind.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Stereotype posted:

That commercial is so loving good, it is “the carousel” levels of amazing marketing. It almost rebrands them entirely in a pretty profound way, and might actually make me buy their product.
I think we need more marketing of Carrousel, personally.

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

I have at least 10 in my house
Watch out, with posts like that the administration will be trying to contact you for a Cabinet position.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jan 16, 2019

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Has Trump actually led a prayer or anything of the sort? It would be sitcom generic at best

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

bobjr posted:

Has Trump actually led a prayer or anything of the sort? It would be sitcom generic at best

At miss teen USA he turned to his friend Epstein and said "Let us prey"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

BigglesSWE posted:

My parents came home from an America holiday just now. Apparently they got real lucky because they didn’t see any difference at the airports (didn’t fly through Atlanta) but my mom, who came down with a severe cold, had to go to the doctor, and ended up paying 400 USD for some medicin and pep talk. The same treatment in Sweden would cost something like 20 USD, but I’m sure the advantages of your system will present themselves in the upcoming decade or so.
:confused: But we have your $400. The advantages have already presented themselves...