Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

She's approaching Pokémon Go to the Polls territory with this one

Out, heretic!

No, I agree, she's dangerously online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Why is Mueller's office putting a statement out denying the report? What are they trying to accomplish by staying silent except for this one instance? I hate it when the simulation writers leave things hanging like this I don't want to wait until next season

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/carlreiner/status/1086375849807335424?s=19

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1086460566175182848

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:unsmith:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Go away

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Turn on your monitor

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
The buzzfeed thing got more discussion in the other main thread but the gist of it if I am understanding is that the language used by SC did not do a flat out denial and there is likely something to the story, its just not exactly as it was described.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Fuckin highly conflicted Bob Mueller

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Telsa Cola posted:

The buzzfeed thing got more discussion in the other main thread but the gist of it if I am understanding is that the language used by SC did not do a flat out denial and there is likely something to the story, its just not exactly as it was described.

Yeah but why even say anything in this particular instance I don't understand

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

g0lbez posted:

i guess we can only speculate. special counsel has been tight lipped up until now, so clearly this m.. mm... mmmMMMMmm... *face contorts* mmMMMMMATters.... Maybe there is a larger context to cohen lying to congress and a house-led inquiry into it could muddy the waters of mueller's work? it's a good point that all that they said was it was "inaccurate", not "untrue," probably as precise a way of saying "hold the gently caress up" they can get away with at the moment

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

g0lbez posted:

The special counsel and Mueller have deliberately done things and if this happened, it's a measured response.

Offering ammunition for chuds to shoot their own balls off, as said cspam mods have a poor sense of humor and can't :hmbol: their balls into the 22nd dimension beyond time and space

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

g0lbez posted:

Whitaker?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Is there a 'jury contamination' angle?

I don't know how this stuff works.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Kak posted:

It still blows my mind that there are people under 40 that are conservative

white cave people

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So trump wants more airtime tomorrow (today I guess), another me time for trump that has some concessions lol ok

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Junk posted:

i guess we can only speculate. special counsel has been tight lipped up until now, so clearly this m.. mm... mmmMMMMmm... *face contorts* mmMMMMMATters.... Maybe there is a larger context to cohen lying to congress and a house-led inquiry into it could muddy the waters of mueller's work? it's a good point that all that they said was it was "inaccurate", not "untrue," probably as precise a way of saying "hold the gently caress up" they can get away with at the moment

Yeah, this makes sense. They probably piped up because they've sensed that this smelled like the start of a mattering, and they're not ready to go down that road yet. I'm ok with that if it means that they're not going to gently caress it up.

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So he is really really red meating his base

Sincerely,
AmmlMmmmA

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bogus Adventure posted:

Whenever I see Ben Shapiro, I remember his sister with the big boobs. Then I remember the photo of Ben with his babby moobs. Then I lol.

Edit: :synpa:

resident posted:

*google image searches* :trumppop:

Nocheez posted:

Worth the trip, but holy poo poo there's a lot of her on the Daily Stormer. I guess big tiddies can cause even the most austere nazi to question if all jews are bad, or all of them except one. :shrug:

Who What Now posted:

They can't be that big, lemme just see what all the fuss is abo-:holymoley:

Edit

Hell this is Laura Looker's entire dating strategy

lol, I guess the mods really are retarded AS gently caress!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Flarpy posted:

Sincerely,
AmmlMmmmA
The first word is clearly Anal.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

brylcreem posted:

lol, I guess the mods really are retarded AS gently caress!

Mods know

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

(((grapes)))

Alberto Gonzalez
Apr 28, 2008

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/courtneyknorris/status/1086315657749319682?s=21

nice. couldn’t happen to a better person. trump wouldn’t hire one.

BE BEST

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

She's OG

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol, I guess you can’t get them with impeachment but you can nail them with perjury

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I want trump to face personal consequences for anything so loving bad, my desire for it has manifested in the physical plane in the Form of two ghost balls orbiting my head. What a pussy rear end bitch.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/courtneyknorris/status/1086315657749319682?s=21

nice. couldn’t happen to a better person. trump wouldn’t hire one.

I hope her cell mate is a colicky 6 year old migrant.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

nielsen is such a colossal piece of poo poo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Another shapiro ad down

https://mobile.twitter.com/calm/status/1086475273275490305

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086597047229300737?s=19

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Son of Rodney posted:

I want trump to face personal consequences for anything so loving bad, my desire for it has manifested in the physical plane in the Form of two ghost balls orbiting my head. What a pussy rear end bitch.

lol at imagining your eternal ghost blue balls when Trump has a massive, but peaceful heart attack in his sleep, where he painlessly slides off this mortal coil having faced no consequences and becomes a conservative icon.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Very legal

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

kru posted:

Very legal

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump: Your Favorite President, Me!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Accretionist posted:

Is there a 'jury contamination' angle?

I don't know how this stuff works.

Not contamination exactly. Grand Juries, or a grand jury or a non-grand jury jury are sometimes sequestered, but not always.

Sequestering a jury means isolating (stay in a hotel, no tv, news, newspapers, etc.) the jurors from outside information so they are not apprised of different facts, out of context by which they form biases or preconceived notions as to fact, evidence or even guilt or innocence.

A jury pool is everyone though. One litigation tactic in cases with large media interest is to release or leak details of the case favorable to your side. It taints the jury pool, & is disfavored for reasons of wanting impartial jurors.

This could be going on here, but there isn't enough information to make a determination with confidence.

The telling thing, to me at least; is that the Special Counsel does not typically make such statements. In fact I can't recall them ever doing something like this before. It could be a desire for juror impartiality, and/or the details of the case getting out in front of the case itself.

Think of it from the Special Counsel's perspective- where could this information have come from & who released it? It could have come from the SC & they have been attacked as partisan & taken great pains to maintain the appearance of impartiality to keep their credibility & legitimacy.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Shifty gimbal posted:

Yeah, this makes sense. They probably piped up because they've sensed that this smelled like the start of a mattering, and they're not ready to go down that road yet. I'm ok with that if it means that they're not going to gently caress it up.

yeah, recall that there was buzz in the house about not waiting til mueller was done to start impeachment when the suborning perjury thing came out. this was mueller’s team telling them to pump the fuckin brakes before democrats snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, as they are want to do.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086626739835625474?s=19

Wall stopped the last two caravans, but since there is no Wall we will not be able to stop this caravan!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Chief McHeath posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086626739835625474?s=19

Wall stopped the last two caravans, but since there is no Wall we will not be able to stop this caravan!

If it's fully formed then it's already too late to abort it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

wuffles posted:

yeah, recall that there was buzz in the house about not waiting til mueller was done to start impeachment when the suborning perjury thing came out. this was mueller’s team telling them to pump the fuckin brakes before democrats snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, as they are want to do.

Pump the fuckin brakes before you guys do something, let the republican cop handle it. he's been getting ready to do something for two years, it's almost time, just wait a little bit longer. We've almost got the 2nd batch of gulags built