Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Rape Stink posted:

If you hate yourself go check out the threads about the super punchable MAGA chud kid who got caught antagonizing that old Native dude at the March for life protest. Apparently that kid is the real hero and we should all hope to be so brave in the face of such hatred... Jesus loving Christ, usually I'm fairly immune to freeps particular brand of hatred but for some reason this poo poo just set me off today and I had to stop.

I'd post quotes but I don't feel like going back in there and I'm on my phone so some other brave soul will have to dive in.

Thanks for the heads up, I was curious about their reactions but now I know better than to go looking. I figured they would at least be upset about some lovely kid antagonizing a Vietnam vet, but I guess not!

SwingShift fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

SwingShift posted:

Thanks for the heads up, I was curious about their reactions but now I know better than to go looking. I figured they would at least be upset about some lovely kid antagonizing a Vietnam vet, but I guess not!

It's racism. They're not upset.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013

Cythereal posted:

It's racism. They're not upset.

That's... exactly what I said?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

SwingShift posted:

There are a lot of threads on freep saying that it was the native guy that was the one who got in the face of the student and was harassing him, and that those poor MAGA boys were just peacefully minding their own business before that! That boy was just smiling at him because was curious and liked the performance! No controversy here, fake news, fake news! We're being treated like Jews in Nazi Germany!

Yeah, I'm not reading any further because, uh, yikes.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

There are a lot of threads on freep saying that it was the native guy that was the one who got in the face of the student and was harassing him, and that those poor MAGA boys were just peacefully minding their own business before that! That boy was just smiling at him because was curious and liked the performance! No controversy here, fake news, fake news! We're being treated like Jews in Nazi Germany!

The chud kid's mother has since told reporters it was all the fault of black Muslims harassing her little white angel, so that's likely to get some play once freep hears of it.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Goddam that chud kid is iconic of... something. His dumbass smirk and his “LOL IM JUST STANDING HERE” harassment where literally any reaction leaves him the winner. I dunno how to describe but if you’ve ever had to deal with straight WASP rich man bullies, you’ve dealt with that fucker and that attitude and that smirk. There is no winning move because he has all the power and he knows he does.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

He's a Kavanaugh in training.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Minenfeld! posted:

He's a Kavanaugh in training.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
4chan on the other hand is mighty upset that the MAGA hat wearing, Catholic school attending, racist fuckstick looks Jewish.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

jobson groeth posted:

4chan on the other hand is mighty upset that the MAGA hat wearing, Catholic school attending, racist fuckstick looks Jewish.

How do you think he'd react if he found out that people were accusing him of being a plant because of his nose?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: windsorknot
Dims don’t seem to care much about low-wage workers whose wages are depressed by illegal foreign invaders.

My memory must be going bad. I simply don't remember Democrats giving a rip when people lost their jobs or got hours cut because of Obamacare. There were no sob stories on TV 24/7, stories of missing mortgage payments, etc.

15 posted on 1/12/2019, 8:02:15 PM by Lizavetta

It's almost like there weren't any sob stories because there weren't any sob stories. AHA didn't work the way you seem to think it does

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol
Best place I could think to ask; Does anyone know of any articles dealing with coded racist language that is used online? Things like "Amish" and "Browns fans" to refer to black people, ect.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Zipperelli. posted:

Because I'm too lazy to type it out, here's a handy, dandy graphic!

It's a real shame any white pride rally that we have had has ended in saluting a red flag with a swastika on it, a flag with a blue cross studded with stars, and praising traitor slave owners and that dude with the toothbrush mustache

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

They're not totally wrong. That elder was trying to break up pretty much a slap fight and was chanting a peace prayer as he worked his way through the crowd till he got to this kid that refused to move and stared him down followed by the others starting to do their little chants and mockfests

Spoke Lee posted:

Best place I could think to ask; Does anyone know of any articles dealing with coded racist language that is used online? Things like "Amish" and "Browns fans" to refer to black people, ect.

Welcome to freep where they fear the urban ferals

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jan 21, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Slapfight or no, you can’t say that guy or the native people in general in any way “started it.” No one asked a troupe of anti-choice MAGA idiots to take time out of their busy day being reactionary and show up to the Indigenous Peoples’ March.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

SocketWrench posted:

It's almost like there weren't any sob stories because there weren't any sob stories. AHA didn't work the way you seem to think it does

I loved it when the GOP tried to do "Share your Obamacare Horror Stories!" and instead got flooded with "I wouldn't be alive today without the ACA!" stories instead. :allears:

-Content: GOP rep in op-ed: ‘Some people affiliated with our party have made racist comments’

Careful there, bud, you might throw your back out taking such a stand.

quote:

Another sob throws his fellow Republicans under the bus.

Does he believe this will make him a hero?

Does he believe this will insulate him from attacks?

This guy just gave the left the confirmation they were looking for.
1 posted on 01/20/2019 12:35:32 PM PST by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

:ironicat:

quote:

To: yesthatjallen

Nobody's looking for confirmation any more.

People believe what they believe, and they aren't going to consider anything somebody on the other side says as better evidence than what they say themselves.
2 posted on 01/20/2019 12:39:23 PM PST by x
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Ahahaha this is now an example of the endless persecution of white people.

quote:

Somebody needs to get a big drum and spend all day drumming it 6 inches from his face. I hear that’s acceptable behavior these days.

4 posted on 01/20/2019 12:42:59 PM PST by BookmanTheJanitor

quote:

They misspelled Mr. Turd’s name.

5 posted on 01/20/2019 12:46:04 PM PST by E. Pluribus Unum (Democracy dies when Democrats decide only elections they win are valid.)

quote:

hurd is a coward, but king needs a full time mouth monitor. DJT is winning the shutdown PR battle, but some of the oxygen in the news cycle is being consumed because the iowa mouth tornado has no filter.

6 posted on 01/20/2019 12:49:42 PM PST by JohnBrowdie

quote:

The Republicans had better start living by the motto

“United we stand, divided we fall”

They are digging their own grave, Trump can not carry them all.

9 posted on 01/20/2019 12:54:42 PM PST by Irish Eyes

I see we're firmly in the "Done with the Republican Party Forever!" part of the election cycle.

quote:

To: ilgipper

The House GOP is still run by Cheap Labor Express stooges because we keep electing Bush League Republicans.

10 posted on 01/20/2019 12:55:26 PM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here of Citizen Parents__Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Steve King is already under the bus. It has rolled over him.

No, being Black will probably do that.

Let's say he was a Democrat objecting to Tlaib's comment.

That would be okay. So is this.

All the more so, since tomorrow it will be yesterday's news. So long as King doesn't put his foot in his mouth again.

12 posted on 01/20/2019 1:00:08 PM PST by x

You're letting the team down, man!

quote:

To: Irish Eyes

Every time they denounce their own they give the Democrats more power.

And for what? Democrats aren't going to vote for them and their base will walk away from a back-stabbing coward.

16 posted on 01/20/2019 1:01:47 PM PST by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Any repub that allows the domestic enemy to define anything for him or follows any definition of anything established by the domestic enemy identifies himself as subservient to the domestic enemy.

17 posted on 01/20/2019 1:02:10 PM PST by Grimmy (equivocation is but the first step along the road to capitulation)

quote:

“Some Republicans?” Which Republians, Mr. Hurd? No need to kowtow to PC unless you know precisely which Republicans currently in Congress, besides Steve King, have been racist.

As for Steve King, he deserves to be under the bus while it rolls back and forth over him. Thank God the GOP has the balls to clean up some of its own messes.

22 posted on 01/20/2019 1:11:40 PM PST by Tolerance Sucks Rocks (Ya lyublyu kovfefe!)

quote:

I guess Hurd is really not smart enough to understand that no matter what Republicans do or don’t do, unless they give women, blacks, muslims, LGBQ etc exactly what they want, they will be accused of all the isms. People like Hurd don’t accept the fact that we are in a way and his mealy mouth utterances do not help because it gives the left ammo. Republicans are so stupid.

24 posted on 01/20/2019 1:21:35 PM PST by falcon99

We're just being realistic.

quote:

It’s apparent the left’s efforts to equate truth with racism have altered the perspectives of otherwise intelligent conservatives.

27 posted on 01/20/2019 1:28:10 PM PST by coaster123 (Bring back the curtsy.)

quote:

STFU MORON! Maybe someone should check into his past statements and “private” conversations and see just how “lily white” (opps! PC ALERT!) clean he really is.

Something about a dog sniffing or something comes to mind .../s

30 posted on 01/20/2019 1:35:41 PM PST by faucetman (Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts)

quote:

To: x

“People believe what they believe, and they aren’t going to consider anything somebody on the other side says as better evidence than what they say themselves.”

That is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read here, from a poster who insists on defending Mrs. Obama’s purported gender, because “there is no evidence” to the contrary.

36 posted on 01/20/2019 2:03:01 PM PST by treetopsandroofs
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: treetopsandroofs
Leftists are going to say and believe that Republicans are racists because that's what they want to believe.

If they want confirmation it's more likely to come from Steve King than from Will Hurd.

I don't know what the rest of your comment means, but anybody would have to be a moron to believe that Michelle Obama was born a boy and that this has been concealed for fifty years.

That rumor was invented by a fake news site and people just ran with it, maybe as a joke, maybe as an insult, maybe because they were stupid enough to actually believe it.
43 posted on 01/20/2019 2:37:41 PM PST by x
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

Yer on the list!

quote:

bookmark. gotta keep track of the leftist gopes.

40 posted on 01/20/2019 2:20:03 PM PST by dadfly

Reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

If it is a fact regarding a negro it is called racism. If it is a fact regarding an Anglo it is a fact!

These historical facts but they will not be accepted:

Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa rich beyond the poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed him its light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never built a harness, cart or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber, he never carved a block, sawed a foot of lumber or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for 4,000 years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizons calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed of a sail. He lived as his fathers lived - stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, to dance, and sport as the ape.

And this creature, half child, half animal, the creature of impulse, whim and conceit, pleased with a rattle, tickled with a straw; a being who left to his will, roams at night and sleeps in the day, whose speech knows no word of love, whose passions once aroused, are as the fury of the tiger - they have set this thing to rule over the Southern people ... Merciful God ... it surpasses human belief.” - Thomas Dixon, Jr.

41 posted on 01/20/2019 2:25:34 PM PST by Demanwideplan

quote:

Hey Willie. STFU or go join your ‘RAT cousins. WE ARE CALLED RACISTS AND NAZIS all day long by your “sparkling” LGBT lovers. STFU! BOY!

42 posted on 01/20/2019 2:37:08 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (#NotARussianBot)

quote:

To: Demanwideplan

So now you are quoting Thomas Dixon, Jr., author of The Clansman, the book that inspired The Birth of a Nation as some kind of authority on race in America?

What is wrong with you?

44 posted on 01/20/2019 2:40:06 PM PST by x
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: x

If you want I can quote Charles Darwin if you need more clarity. After all his theory of evolution is given much yahoo by gooberments worldwide. Would you like for me to do that?

51 posted on 01/20/2019 5:13:46 PM PST by Demanwideplan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

Steve King has made statements that have been deliberately construed as racist as a political weapon against anyone who is an American nationalist.

This is cultural warfare by the globalists, including most so-called Republicans.

46 posted on 01/20/2019 3:20:26 PM PST by YogicCowboy ("I am not entirely on anyone's side, because no one is entirely on mine." - J. R. R. Tolkien)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
United We Stand Divided We Fall, also, the confederacy did nothing wrong

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Slapfight or no, you can’t say that guy or the native people in general in any way “started it.” No one asked a troupe of anti-choice MAGA idiots to take time out of their busy day being reactionary and show up to the Indigenous Peoples’ March.

From the altright thread:

Palemdromes posted:

If you look at the video, apparently the native man walked up to the kid rather than the other way around? Sorta changes things.

Palemdromes posted:

Can you explain? From where I’m sitting it definitely does. If Chief Phillips went out of his way to stand in the face of a young man who was defending his classmates from homophobic and racial slurs aimed their way by Black Hebrew Israelites, that’s a big big piece of this confusing puzzle.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Does he believe this will make him a hero?

1 posted on 01/20/2019 12:35:32 PM PST by yesthatjallen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Lol, someone grew concerned that they're saying the quiet stuff loud and gets dressed down for maybe thinking being a racist rear end in a top hat out loud is a bad idea
Fuckin' never change, freep

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

From the altright thread:

I mean...

Palemdromes posted:

Suck my dick lib.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Goddam that chud kid is iconic of... something. His dumbass smirk and his “LOL IM JUST STANDING HERE” harassment where literally any reaction leaves him the winner. I dunno how to describe but if you’ve ever had to deal with straight WASP rich man bullies, you’ve dealt with that fucker and that attitude and that smirk. There is no winning move because he has all the power and he knows he does.

Your inferiority complex is hanging out the front of your pants like a micropenis.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why would you pick the freep thread of all threads to try and defend the lovely fascist kid.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Dogwhistle Racism imo. Don't do the obvious bad thing and you can play victim as much as you want if anyone calls you out.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why would you pick the freep thread of all threads to try and defend the lovely fascist kid.

Because they're literally a chud with the brain worms.

Check out their rap sheet, it's a corker.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Jagged Jim posted:

Reminder that liberals are the real racists.
quote:

To: Libloather

Kin I get lobster and grits? Some Mac and cheese?

19 posted on 01/16/2019 5:09:59 PM PST by mylife (The Roar of the masses could be farts)

HAha yeah! And some WATIEmelon and friiiiied chicken! Haha! Hilarious! Now if you'll excuse me I'll go get some proper white food of cold dollar menu fast food on an antique silver platter.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

InsertPotPun posted:

HAha yeah! And some WATIEmelon and friiiiied chicken! Haha! Hilarious! Now if you'll excuse me I'll go get some proper white food of cold dollar menu fast food on an antique silver platter.

Hey hey now, I'm pretty sure daddy Trump paid for the real menu items.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Hey hey now, I'm pretty sure daddy Trump paid for the real menu items.
My bad: everything he served came off the "2 for $5" menu. no joke.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

The first time I encountered the Black Israelites they were on a podium in New York shouting that the white man was a born criminal, etc at a bunch of confused tourists while nobody else paid any attention. Hayseeds gonna hayseed.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CharlestheHammer posted:

I was actually mocking the small, weak dodo who was literally lamenting not being able to go bash in the face of people he disagrees with, without getting in trouble.

Lol I'm jk drat that child for committing an Orwellian facecrime! drat him!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Because they're literally a chud with the brain worms.

Check out their rap sheet, it's a corker.

*a long saliva slurp and labored breathing*

Ugh, get a load of this guy!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

*walks into the sunset, casting the shadow of a corncob which gets larger and larger as my body shrinks and shrinks*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
what the hell was that sad little meltdown?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

predicto posted:

Predictable?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

Nah

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

predicto posted:

Low energy, sad

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I sincerely apologize for having triggered you poster cvnvcnv

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trump: I will deliver State of the Union 'when the shutdown is over

quote:

To: be-baw
I am disappointed in him for this.

2 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:34:50 PM by Sequoyah101 (It feels like we have exchanged our dreams for survival. We just hava few days that don't suck.)

quote:

Trump just lost a large percentage of his supporters. Me included.

8 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:39:54 PM by originalbuckeye ('In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'- George Orwell.)

quote:

Petty Pelosi has already shown how bad she can be. Better this than him speaking in front of defiant Dems acting up throughout the speech.

11 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:40:58 PM by Moonmad27

quote:

To: bigbob
Listening to Breitbart and they just called this a masterstroke, removing her bargaining chip and making him look like the adult here.

I agree, though I still think he should speak to the base again, though not in SOTU format.

20 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:44:30 PM by Ronniesque
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: b4me
Just seems like he’s surrendering to Nancy on this one.

He’s a smart guy, so you gotta think he’s got something else up his sleeve ... maybe we’ll wake up tomorrow to find the Democrats getting whacked in some way we hadn’t thought of ...

25 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:48:31 PM by canuck_conservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Anyway, it goes on for more than a hundred comments if you need a fix of low grade tears, 7D chess and infighting over which Freepers don't support Trump enough.

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jan 24, 2019

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

quote:

Trump just lost a large percentage of his supporters. Me included. 

If only it were this easy to 86 his base.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Georgia Peach posted:

To: b4me
Just seems like he’s surrendering to Nancy on this one.

He’s a smart guy, so you gotta think he’s got something else up his sleeve ... maybe we’ll wake up tomorrow to find the Democrats getting whacked in some way we hadn’t thought of ...

25 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:48:31 PM by canuck_conservative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

"He's a smart guy" Listen, just because you were dumb enough to fall for his "self made man" bullshit doesn't make him smart

Just because McDonald's has been around a long time and popular doesn't make it gourmet

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Georgia Peach posted:

Listening to Breitbart and they just called this a masterstroke, removing her bargaining chip and making him look like the adult here.

I agree, though I still think he should speak to the base again, though not in SOTU format.

20 posted on 1/23/2019, 9:44:30 PM by Ronniesque
How telling is it that "getting to be on TV" is considered a "bargaining chip" even by his supporters?
"Haha what a genius move by trump: if he pretends he doesn't want attention they won't be able to take it away from him!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SocketWrench posted:

"He's a smart guy" Listen, just because you were dumb enough to fall for his "self made man" bullshit doesn't make him smart

Just because McDonald's has been around a long time and popular doesn't make it gourmet

got ‘em good!