Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Less painful than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I don't like the reliance on invisible enemies, seems a lot like they ran out of ideas for interesting encounters.

Wallmaster during the Dead Hand fight though was choice :discourse:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Forgot to mention this earlier today but we're going to be streaming tonight in a few minutes. This will be starting from after Episode 35, so as usual if you don't mind spoilers for what's coming, you should come by and watch: [/s][s]https://www.twitch.tv/FPzero

edit: Stream's over now, it started so well and then whoops it's item chase time. Look forward to this in 10 episodes. :negative:

FPzero fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 21, 2019

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Not even the Lens of Truth will let you see through Artix's filthy lies.

:cheeky:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

This is my sadwich. It's sad because not only the the resolution awful, thanks phone, but because the lovely white bread I had lying around was semi-stale and my egg was watery as gently caress and died instead of being a delicious perfect yoke.

At least my cooked onion was good.

4/10 below average sandwich.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I have no words.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I regret nothing

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

You know why you couldn't hide behind that rock?

Nut sack's just too big.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
it's
the
nut
sack

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

That Hookshot bit was some Chaos Mode-level bullshit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
This romhack is so weird but I think it might be genuinely good if it was just a little less obtuse :psyduck: Also fewer instances where you're required to take damage or void out to progress.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

C-Euro posted:

This romhack is so weird but I think it might be genuinely good if it was just a little less obtuse :psyduck: Also fewer instances where you're required to take damage or void out to progress.

Fewer Gerudos would be nice.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

azren posted:

Fewer Gerudos would be nice.

What, you mean that it’s not fun to be caught all the time and thrown in The Pit?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
The Pit is hilarious and you actually gotta hand it to the romhacker for coming up with it

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
There's still time to release the legumes from that kid's cruel price-gouging.

Seize the beans of production.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

So you're just not gonna get that skulltula that's sitting on the top of the wall above the staircase in Kakariko when you're an adult? It's been in clear sight several times now.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Give it... *checks notes* 13 more episodes? :v:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Artix posted:

Give it... *checks notes* 13 more episodes? :v:

Nice.

You know, with adult Link nutting on all those ladies, isn't it strange that he can't use his slingshot to spread his seed anymore?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Geemer posted:

Nice.

You know, with adult Link nutting on all those ladies, isn't it strange that he can't use his slingshot to spread his seed anymore?

As soon as he gets the bow he'll be slinging shaft instead

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

thecluckmeme posted:

As soon as he gets the bow he'll be slinging shaft instead

He should probably go see a doctor about that burning sensation after he gets the fire arrows.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Well, I guess we live here now.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

OK I'm not even sure if you were going back for the Skulltula and got distracted by imminent death or just went back because you thought you had to fight the Darknut. :argh:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

The latter. I didn't realize the door was unlocked because in all other instances of fighting Iron Knuckles the room had been locked until you beat them.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
it's actually kind of funny that you have to hookshot into the iron knuckles to get the key (and immediately get goku's face smashed in)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
FP I need you to start loving yourself, ok? Stop punishing yourself. Maybe see a shrink.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Not really sure how to do this puzzle otherwise but I can't help but feel I cheated. (spoilers I did because i found out how to do it legit later on. oh well it's funnier this way)

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

FPzero posted:

(spoilers I did because i found out how to do it legit later on. oh well it's funnier this way)

What was the correct solution to that puzzle, then?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

If you stand in the right place you can shoot the crystal switch with the hookshot from your side of the fire wall. Of course, you'd have to know that the switch was there in the first place to know where to stand.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

I was kind of hoping that you'd end up in the Spirit Temple without the lens and be forced to fight the invisible stalfos :v: In case anyone didn't notice, unlike invisible enemies in the base game (like the skulltulas earlier), the stalfos can't be targeted without the lens. god what a bad idea

Also, let me tell you a story about the desert colossus. If you go past sharp's grave and into the hole where the great fairy would normally be, Link/Goku ends up stuck inside the wall and can't escape without resetting/loading state.

On a positive note, the monster jail is a fun setpiece

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
When in doubt, damage boost?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Late update because I had to upload this session to my channel first.

My logic is irrefutable.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If I were playing this I'd get so frustrated I'd quit every 20 minutes...only to come back a week later because "I'm sure it's not as bad as I remember". Just like how I beat Parallel Worlds

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I beat Parallel Worlds

:therapy:

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

I think that double-locked door in the Spirit Temple leads towards that heart piece you're supposed to need Farore's Wind for, so I'm guessing you have to use it in the big statue room, go back downstairs to change the sun switches, then warp back up past the closed gate.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Quantum Toast posted:

I think that double-locked door in the Spirit Temple leads towards that heart piece you're supposed to need Farore's Wind for, so I'm guessing you have to use it in the big statue room, go back downstairs to change the sun switches, then warp back up past the closed gate.

That's cheeky as hell and I like it.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I'll have to try something like that next time we're at the Spirit Temple in a stream.

What a magical mystery console.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
What even is this game?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Random timers are a bad mechanic, no matter how you narratively justify them.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
That surprise enemy is incredible.

I don't understand the point of the timer in that north room. The torches by themselves already provide a natural time limit.

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Is there some Japanese culture thing associating the woods with death? Hyrule has that a lot.