Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Arist posted:

I think the episodes they just made up whole cloth for the P4 anime were generally pretty good-to-excellent, like the Mitsuo episode and the summer episodes, but I honestly couldn't stand what they did with the protagonist. I had always sorta played him as charming but kind of a weird dipshit, and read his joke answers not as attempts to gently caress with people but indications that just below his stoic surface was a lovably eccentric goofball (I did more-or-less the same thing in P5, because making the main character into a massive idiot weirdo instead of The Coolest Guy In The Universe is really fun and abates a lot of my issues with having a blank slate silent protagonist). In the anime they just turn him into a boring, too-cool-for-school troll who's constantly trying to screw with his friends, including joining in on Yosuke's homophobia. That's part of the reason I never actually finished it.

I have no idea how you got to that conclusion since the anime indicates pretty strongly that Yu actually is that kind of oddball and he's not trolling his friends. He's just a lovable weirdo and not terribly cool.

Like I'm trying to imagine how Yu's rambling speech about beating the MEGA BEEF BOWL CHALLENGE or even King's Game is supposed to considered too cool for school as opposed to him being an absolute dork who serenely leans into his weirdo tendencies and I can't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

HIJK posted:

I have no idea how you got to that conclusion since the anime indicates pretty strongly that Yu actually is that kind of oddball and he's not trolling his friends. He's just a lovable weirdo and not terribly cool.

Like I'm trying to imagine how Yu's rambling speech about beating the MEGA BEEF BOWL CHALLENGE or even King's Game is supposed to considered too cool for school as opposed to him being an absolute dork who serenely leans into his weirdo tendencies and I can't

I haven't watched any of it in like... six years? But also I distinctly remember poo poo like him taking embarrassing photos of the other guys when they accidentally fall on the bed during the school trip. The general tone of the King's Game from what I remember was also very, "yeah okay he's taking this very seriously, but also look at this stud getting all the ladies."

I also think choosing every joke option every time just makes that kinda stuff insufferable because it means I have no baseline for this character. Some of the weirder stuff lands and feels more genuinely quirky, but from a lot of it I got the sense he was just kind of an rear end in a top hat doing it for a reaction, which isn't helped by how unfailingly deadpan he is.

Arist fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 18, 2019

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012

Arist posted:

I haven't watched any of it in like... eight years? But also I distinctly remember poo poo like him taking embarrassing photos of the other guys when they accidentally fall on the bed during the school trip. The general tone of the King's Game from what I remember was also very, "yeah okay he's taking this very seriously, but also look at this stud getting all the ladies."

I also think choosing every joke option every time just makes that kinda stuff insufferable because it means I have no baseline for this character. Some of the weirder stuff lands and feels more genuinely quirky, but from a lot of it I got the sense he was just kind of an rear end in a top hat doing it for a reaction.

I always liked anime Yu because he's such an intensely quirky person who performs comedic acts with total seriousness and that's where a lot a lot of his character stems from. Since he shows no interest in the girls after the King's Game or really even before, I never took it as him being "studly," even if maybe some fans did. They're teens getting hammered and acting stupid, so the show mines it for comedy, Yu is pretty consistently covered in bishie sparkle and Yosuke calls him a dumbass so I don't think you're supposed to be taking it all that seriously. IMO the joke options can absolutely be taken as a baseline in terms of the actual videogame but it also depends on how you play RPGs. I wouldn't want to play the MC as an insufferable angel or Manly Strong Guy so having comedy options that implies the MC refuses to take things seriously until it matters was perfect for me and I'm glad they enshrined that in the anime and made him a weirdo who loves his friends but shows it very oddly simply because he can't conceive of how society wants him to act (and probably wouldn't care if he could.) It made the whole thing a lot more entertaining, especially now that we can compare it to the Persona 5 anime which is a joyless funeral dirge with no humor or good action to tie it together.

I think that the anime is marginally deeper than "haha everything is a joke and our character is a lady killer that secretly dumps on his friends by screwing with them" and you're supposed to take a lot of cues from the Velvet Room segments, especially the bit where Margaret recounts the story of Black Frost, but eh this isn't an anime thread

HIJK fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 18, 2019

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I mean, Yu's THING is that his constant moving around makes it hard for him to get attached to people, so I think it just makes sense that he'd use humor to protect himself.

Like I haven't watched either anime yet, but don't they give him his own Shadow and his big hangup is that he's worried that he's some rear end in a top hat who can't connect to people and plays them like he's the protagonist in a video game?

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012

Flytrap posted:

I mean, Yu's THING is that his constant moving around makes it hard for him to get attached to people, so I think it just makes sense that he'd use humor to protect himself.

Like I haven't watched either anime yet, but don't they give him his own Shadow and his big hangup is that he's worried that he's some rear end in a top hat who can't connect to people and plays them like he's the protagonist in a video game?

Not in the slightest.

In the Izanami OVA Yu’s shadow weepily states that his greatest fear is being alone, and that “he’s had it with being alone.” When he sees his friends die for him in the Izanami fight he’s reduced to tears and basically spends the episode curled up in a ball and desperately replaying his last moments with them in a timeloop because he’s so terrified of moving on without them, and doesn’t want to leave Inaba.

Yu’s Shadow is defined by its insecure attachments and how desperately he wants to hold on to his found family.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

HIJK posted:

Not in the slightest.

In the Izanami OVA Yu’s shadow weepily states that his greatest fear is being alone, and that “he’s had it with being alone.” When he sees his friends die for him in the Izanami fight he’s reduced to tears and basically spends the episode curled up in a ball and desperately replaying his last moments with them in a timeloop because he’s so terrified of moving on without them, and doesn’t want to leave Inaba.

Yu’s Shadow is defined by its insecure attachments and how desperately he wants to hold on to his found family.

Huh. Don't know where the Hell I got the other thing from then.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012

Flytrap posted:

Huh. Don't know where the Hell I got the other thing from then.

it’s a common thing in fanworks and fanon and some people probably tout it as fact so the osmosis is strong

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Kaza42 posted:

I'm the exact opposite way. I really like how Persona 3 showed a group of - essentially - co-workers who grew into friendship and trust but overall weren't bffs. One of my favorite sequences in the game is the members each going off and working through their decision re:nyx on their own, and each finding their own reason to want to fight. I think that Persona 5 also struck a great balance of friendship vs independence. Persona 4 felt too... light I guess? The stakes didn't feel real.

I personally thought Persona 3 executed on the team thing better and I liked it quite a bit. My issue with Persona 5's team relationship is that I really didn't feel that growing friendship between people other than the protag and characters. The jump from teammates to friends didn't really feel that natural to me. Don't get me wrong, there was a ton I loved about Persona 5. Its dungeons are vastly improved (although still got tiring), there was amazing music, the game looked and played great. I found the first few months of the game to be some of the best in the series... the problems for me emerged later as I felt the game stretched on too long and didn't really deliver in the middle for me. That said talking about this series has made me want to replay Persona 3, 4, and 5... so I guess that tells you something.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

NikkolasKing posted:

That's why this is, I think, the Persona 4 song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTbH43n77Q

Snowflakes can't be THE Persona 4 song because it wasn't in the original Persona 4. I think Nevermore is the perfect song for what you are describing though.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I'm about to finish up my first playthrough and I'm going to really miss my dumb loud opsec nightmare. He's so precious.

Edit: Actually, it's kind of funny. Ryuji is definitely my favorite phantom thief, but he was also a back bencher for me. My combat team pretty consistently had Ann and Makoto. The third slot rotated a lot, but I feel like Yusuke was most common. Huh.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 19, 2019

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
P3 also had better cast interactions than P5 despite having such a humongous cast.

You'd see Junpei with Fuuka, Yukari with Ken, etc. It wasn't perfect, but even on offdays you can talk to the cast hanging around the dorm and they'd give their thoughts regarding the current situation like Aigis or whatever.

P5 definitely had some disconnects after a party member's dungeon is over. Yusuke only really bounces off Ann and Futaba, Haru with Makoto and maybe Morgana, etc. It felt more like a Bravely Default where characters would just chime in to remind you they exist.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

ApplesandOranges posted:

P5 definitely had some disconnects after a party member's dungeon is over. Yusuke only really bounces off Ann and Futaba, Haru with Makoto and maybe Morgana, etc. It felt more like a Bravely Default where characters would just chime in to remind you they exist.

You know, both Haru and Naoto are introduced late but the latter feels much more a part of the group. Do we have that much more time with Naoto, not even counting ski trips in Golden and such?

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Naoto kinda moves into center stage because she's a detective and so she is the one talking you through all the poo poo near the end. I think there are a fair few more "hey we're all just gonna hang out with Nanako" and similar scenes in P4 after the full gang is assembled than there were similar scenes in P5 at the same point.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Also Naoto gets quite a bit of screentime well before she becomes a member of the team Haru was just kinda..."She exists" before you met her.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

You know, both Haru and Naoto are introduced late but the latter feels much more a part of the group. Do we have that much more time with Naoto, not even counting ski trips in Golden and such?

Naoto is a semi-important character for a while before she becomes a party member. She's introduced along with Kanji and pops up more and more frequently after that.

I'm still mildly disappointed Naoto is a girl. The game definitely wants you to think she's a he and I bought it. "He" was just a bishie with a lady's voice, I've seen them before. Oh well, it was a neat little twist I guess and never have a problem with more women in my RPG's.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

NikkolasKing posted:

Also, to talk about Innocent Sin again, this is the song for it too IMO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_XtIemqpS0

Like Snowflakes, it represents the most important idea in the game and that is "I have friends and I love them and they love me. Nothing else matters, even literally the end of the world."

Oh no, I fear (incredibly massive spoilers in song title) Maya Dies is the song for that game. I bet I could write half a ream plus about it, but no, at least not now.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Onomarchus posted:

Oh no, I fear (incredibly massive spoilers in song title) Maya Dies is the song for that game. I bet I could write half a ream plus about it, but no, at least not now.

But that's a sad song and reeks of failure.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

gently caress halfway through NG+ I just now figured out how to remember which party members have which weaknesses -- they obviously pair off like Ryuji/Morgana, Ann/Yusuke, Makoto/Haru and they're weak to the other's strength. Never really bothered before but on Hard and with the benefit of knowing what the enemies cast cause they're already in your compendium it does help a little to avoid One Mores. Most of them have evades to their weakness by that point but some don't.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

NikkolasKing posted:

But that's a sad song and reeks of failure.

drat straight.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

This unofficial board game looks awesome.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

I’ve been in a Persona mood lately, but now I don’t want to pick back up my P5 playthrough because R will be announced soon . Goons, what do I do?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

chaosapiant posted:

I’ve been in a Persona mood lately, but now I don’t want to pick back up my P5 playthrough because R will be announced soon . Goons, what do I do?

Watch this entire 99 hour video series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurVZXkUmEQ&t=191s

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

chaosapiant posted:

Pick it back up again when R is revealed as the fighting game

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Is anyone else still bitter that Innocent Sin got the Western PSP release but we never got Eternal Punishment, so we instead have the old PSOne version instead? I looked online for any ISO hacks that translate the PSP version to English but haven't found anything completed.

Speaking of Persona games, here is where I'm going to plug the Vita/Vita TV again: it's a portable Persona machine. It has 1, both 2s, P3P and 4 Golden. If you're looking for a way to get your hands on all those games, the Vita, or the Vita TV are the way to go. I have both and just pop the memory card into my Vita when I want to go out, or play it on my bigscreen. Get yours today!

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

chaosapiant posted:

Speaking of Persona games, here is where I'm going to plug the Vita/Vita TV again: it's a portable Persona machine. It has 1, both 2s, P3P and 4 Golden. If you're looking for a way to get your hands on all those games, the Vita, or the Vita TV are the way to go. I have both and just pop the memory card into my Vita when I want to go out, or play it on my bigscreen. Get yours today!

A piracy exploit was released last year and prices skyrocketed.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Dehry posted:

A piracy exploit was released last year and prices skyrocketed.

That explains why they're going for $300 then. That's insane.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

I've played a few rounds solo and it's ok for being a 1 man fan project but i'd never pay money for it.

If you try it don't even think of playing anybody but Joker. It feels like the game was designed around playing him and the other characters were an afterthought.

Getting confidants feels a bit too random then fighting shadows feels too deterministic unless you have a bunch of abilities that let you have an engine going.

I'd like to see how it works in 2 player because that could increase the strategy somewhat, but it's one of those games where one person can just call all the shots.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
The Eternal Punishment PSP translation hit a major breakthrough recently so it's probably not too far off (maybe just five years!). I'm excited for it still.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Persona dancing games have started their Atlus sales.

30% off individual titles or 25% off the bundle.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

NikkolasKing posted:

I'm still mildly disappointed Naoto is a girl.

Not to pick on you or anything, but with the way Persona 5 pushes Akechi as a Naoto retread up to a certain point, I'm still mildly disappointed Akechi isn't a girl.

Or maybe she secretly is.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Kaza42 posted:

I'm the exact opposite way. I really like how Persona 3 showed a group of - essentially - co-workers who grew into friendship and trust but overall weren't bffs. One of my favorite sequences in the game is the members each going off and working through their decision re:nyx on their own, and each finding their own reason to want to fight. I think that Persona 5 also struck a great balance of friendship vs independence. Persona 4 felt too... light I guess? The stakes didn't feel real.

A nice little touch was how everyone is scattered throughout the dorms until THE PROMISED DAY.

Then, everyone is sitting in the main room together.

Incidentally, I think that cutscene is one of my favorite in the entire series.

"LOOK AT THE MOON!"

"IT'S GLORIOUS!"

"THE END OF THE WORLD! IT'S REALLY HERE! EVERYTHING THEY SAID IS TRUE! AHAHAHAHA-"violently explodes from a shadow bursting out of his face.

The Mementos-entering-the-real-world thing in P5 tries to do the same thing, but it's not nearly as cool.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jan 26, 2019

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Onomarchus posted:

Not to pick on you or anything, but with the way Persona 5 pushes Akechi as a Naoto retread up to a certain point, I'm still mildly disappointed Akechi isn't a girl.

Or maybe she secretly is.

Persona could use more female villains. There really isn't any unless you want to tenuously count Izanami.

Unless there was one in P1, never played that.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

NikkolasKing posted:

Persona could use more female villains. There really isn't any unless you want to tenuously count Izanami.

The final boss of the main route, Pandora, is female, though the guy who does most of the actual villain-ing is female.

The main antagonist of the Snow Queen route is also female.

All in all I'd say Persona has a decent mix.

Half of the Masked Circle is female, though I don't think Eternal Punishment has any actual important female villains.

P3's got Nyx, who is more in the background but pretty much none of the P3 villains are actually all that important to the plot. The antagonist of P3 is most just the concept of death, even in a more abstract sense than Nyx.

P4's got Izanami.

Harlock posted:

I think Persona 5 overall has some better characters than Persona 4, the whole of the investigation team is still the best group.

Overall I'd rate the Persona casts something like:

EP
P3
IS
P5
P4

I don't know how I'd count P1, because of what the translation did to it.

P4's problem for me is that it has the highest concentration of characters I just don't want to talk to. Naoto's cool, Kanji's cool. Rise is okay and Yosuke is okay when he's not being weird about girls or homophobic or anything. So maybe 50% of the time.

I really do not like Chie, Yukiko, or Teddie.

EP and IS I don't think I disliked any of the main characters, and I liked pretty much everyone except Ken in P3. P5's cast was generally good, but hit and miss and none of them have any real growth.

Awhile back people ranked their favorite s-links for each arcana, and I think I might have too but now that I've actually done all of P5's s-links I'll take another shot at it.

Fool - Plot linked

The Magician - Junpei
Junpei's social link is great. It actually made me change my mind on him from disliking him to being a bit disappointed he wasn't a romance option. It expands on his character a lot, showing where he comes from, and the way he tries to stand up for the female MC by confronting her stalker and talks about respecting her is great growth after he starts off complaining how he should be in charge because he's the only currently active guy in SEES.

Morgana is the absolute worst. Kenji, like the other male-only s-links in P3, is completely forgettable. Already said what I think about Yosuke.

The High Priestess - Fuuka (Female)
Kinda here by process of elimination. I dislike Yukiko, so she was out, and Makoto's social link is absolutely ruined by spending about half of it focusing on some faceless idiot that I could not possibly care less about.

The Emperor - Kanji
Kanji's s-link is good for a lot of the reasons Junpei's is. You get to find out more about him and why he is the way he is; He lacked a father figure and feels confused about how to be proper man. He grows over the course of the link and comes to decide to change how he views with and interacts with the world.

Yusuke's link is kind of boring. It has some funny scenes, but I couldn't tell you how it was actually resolved. The Hidetoshi's was also pretty forgettable, but I thought the culmination where he confesses an attraction to the female protagonist but declines to act on it because he doesn't feel ready to is kinda nice.

The Hierophant - This one is a really hard one. I'd call it a tie between Dojima and Sojiro. Both of them fill the same role and relationship with the main character in the story, and the s-link develops similar things about them (coming to view the protagonist more as family, and their insecurities over their other dependent and the loss of a loved one). Not in the same way, but it's good both ways.

The elderly couple is nice enough, but it's just not as interesting.

The Lovers - Yukari (female)
I liked Yukari's s-link the most due to feeling it was the most grounded and relatable of the 3 Lovers s-links. That's kinda all there is too it.

I wasn't really sold on Rise, and while I do like Ann, I felt like it had the same problem a lot of P5's characterization did: Not really actually meaning much.

The Chariot - Ryuji
I actually like Ryuji a fair bit, he's one of my favorite P5 characters. The s-link doesn't grow him a whole lot (shocker), but I liked spending time with him the most of the various Chariot representatives, and

Justice - Nanako
Ken and Akechi are both pretty not that interesting, but even if they were Nanako's link is pretty good. It does a great job of showing how mature Nanako is, but also how she really is just a little kid and can't deal with a lot of her problems on her own.

I think Chihiro's link was okay? I don't really remember it.

The Hermit - "Maya"
Futaba's is probably better in all honestly, but knowing the twist of who Maya is ahead of time made the entire thing funnier to me.

The fox is cute, but isn't really a character.

Wheel of Fortune - it's close, but probably Keisuke's.

Chihaya is the only one I didn't really like. I think Keisuke has a similar theme to his s-link as a few of p4's (filial piety) but I think it has a much, much better resolution (he decides he wants to be a doctor to help people and not for his dad's sake, instead of "it can't be helped".) Naoto's was good for showing a side of Naoto the main game doesn't, and Ryoji's gives him some actual screen time instead of just "hey here's the new guy no relation to pharos he's your friend BYE"

Strength - Koromaru
Koromaru is super cute, it gives more screen time to a variety of characters, and it even gives the best boy himself some more characterization despite the whole "is a dog" thing making talking kinda hard. :v:

Caroline and Justine's kinda goes nowhere, because their actual resolution is part of the main plot, and I don't even remember who the male MC in P3 has. The sports club links are both alright in p4.

The Hanged Man - Naoki
This s-link changes his sister's death from just being a girl to get killed to fuel Yosuke's motivation and changes it something very relateable, and sad. Losing family members is hard, especially really close ones, and while sympathy and support is good, feeling pitied is suffocating.

The other Hanged Man links are good, but I felt Naoki's was the one that moved me the most.

Death - Maybe the P4 lady?
I don't actually have a super strong opinion on p4 vs p5's death links.

Pharos' scenes aren't that interesting.

Temperance - Kawakami
Kawakami wins by default. Maybe Bebe was an okay character, I wouldn't know, I couldn't get past his dumb foreigner gimmick. P4's felt like it was doing something interesting, but it just kinda failed to stick the landing.

Kawakami was generally a fun character to hang out with.

The Devil - Tanaka
Tanaka is basically another win by default because I couldn't be bothered to read half of the P5 one (the lady tending the bar would have been a more interesting confidant) and the nurse's s-link was just... Weird? It's all over the place.

Tanaka's s-link was pretty amusing, though.

The Tower - Mutatsu
I don't really like kids, in real life or in video games. Shinya's might have been better if it didn't bother with the subplot about some guy cheating at arcade games via hacking, somehow?

I hated the p4 kid.

The Star - Akihiko
It's so mind boggling the original P3 didn't have party member s-links. Akihko's is probably the weakest (other than maybe Ken's) of the added party member s-links and it's, to say the least, kind of weird how he brings up how the female MC reminds him of his sister shortly before he says he has a crush on her and possibly bones her, but uh, hey. I'm just going to assume that was a miscommunication.

I don't think I ever did the music club version, but the drama club version was kind of annoying with the whole "well I don't want to do this but it can't be helped, filial piety and all" thing. I can't remember the P3 guy, he was pretty forgettable. Hifumi is very cute and charming, and the story was middlingly compelling to me, but Akihko's was better.

The Moon - Shinji
Really, really easy one. Shinji goes from being "there" and someone I'm not sure why I should care about or if my character even does, to being a really cute, nice guy. It probably helps that he's kinda my type in real life. :v:

That said, the fact that Mishima would be my second place option says all you need to know about the other ones. Mishima is a little bit too much of an annoying loser, even if he gets a bit better, to want to hang out with too much. Teddie is the worst thing about P4, and everything about the fat guy link in P3 was kinda dumb.

The Sun - Akihari
His s-link is a great microcosm of the themes of P3 as a whole, and it felt very 'real'.

I found Ai incredibly annoying. The politician from P5 was good, but not exceptional.

Judgement and The World: Both story ones.

Aeon Aigis

Marie sucks. Kiss your lesbian robot girlfriend.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jan 26, 2019

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Cuntellectual posted:

Awhile back people ranked their favorite s-links for each arcana, and I think I might have too but now that I've actually done all of P5's s-links I'll take another shot at it.

It's not a social link, but I just want to sing the praises of the Persona 3 Elizabeth requests where you show her around as she misinterprets everything she sees. The Theodore ones weren't nearly as funny, but were still good. Those "dates" totally deserves some sort of honorable mention on the list of best social links

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

NikkolasKing posted:

P2EP has that witch lady who seems like she's into revived Kandori.

Cuntellectual posted:

Half of the Masked Circle is female, though I don't think Eternal Punishment has any actual important female villains.

I'd point you to what I just said as a counterpoint, but I can't for the life of me remember her name off the top of my head, so you may have me on "important."

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

NikkolasKing posted:

Maybe women should start more world wars if they wanna be the antagonist of THIS video game series

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I just want to make sure everyone has heard this amazing Layer Cake cover.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

I just want to make sure everyone has heard this amazing Layer Cake cover.

FamilyJules is a gift from the Heavens.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Is there a way to download a completed P3P save file to my Vita? I beat the game and wanted to do NG+ with the female protagonist, but i accidentally overwrote the clear save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Maybe women should start more world wars if they wanna be the antagonist of THIS video game series

looking forward to fighting not-trump in persona 6