Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TVsVeryOwn posted:

JFK adjacent and there's this fake quote
https://twitter.com/Chicago1Ray/status/1019183640163553280

Edit: Apparently they were friends and that's a real photo of them at a Knicks game.

Look at how lovely Trumps hair is there. But I can see that, though I think it was probably more Trump's doing than JFK jrs. There's no episode of Seinfeld where Elaine talks about rubbing one out to Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

TulliusCicero posted:

Tell him you are of the Hivites or whatever the gently caress, or you work for Soros or something

Really anything; clearly they are super gullible
Legit crazy people like this give off a scary vibe, I told my coworker I needed to see him in the back and the guy left.

And then I had to explain what "Q" is and how I know about this weird stupid poo poo.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

InsertPotPun posted:

Legit crazy people like this give off a scary vibe, I told my coworker I needed to see him in the back and the guy left.

And then I had to explain what "Q" is and how I know about this weird stupid poo poo.

Shout out the guy who kept me stuck for half an hour explaining his free energy device to me and also how everyone who had gotten close before him had been whacked

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Shout out the guy who kept me stuck for half an hour explaining his free energy device to me and also how everyone who had gotten close before him had been whacked

Shout out to the goddammed PhD chemist who showed me a picture of a free energy machine he was buying, mainly for his quick thinking explanation when I asked why it was plugged in to the wall outlet

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s backfeeding power to the grid, duh.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1088508433865760769

Honestly the idea of 75 year old grandpas using chan speak is a little bit funny

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Apparently the Qdiot was telling my guy that his mom is a federal judge an her house was lit on fire by "some sort of space laser" and he arrived just in time to save her.

And every democrat is secretly under arrest and he kept saying "just wait just wait".

Reminds me of the time a FEMA crazy kept talking to an increasingly worried woman in the bank line behind me until I offered her the space in front of me and kept my eyes forward when he kept trying to tell me about the evils of FEMA and their camps.

You don't "mess" with these people, they give off an almost visible "stabby" vibe.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

InsertPotPun posted:

Apparently the Qdiot was telling my guy that his mom is a federal judge an her house was lit on fire by "some sort of space laser" and he arrived just in time to save her.

No this happened. The culprits?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

zoux posted:

No this happened. The culprits?

Real 'G'enius
'G'
Close the Loop
G=Q
Trust the Plan
WWG1WGA

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

hangedman1984 posted:

Real 'G'enius
'G'
Close the Loop
G=Q
Trust the Plan
WWG1WGA

Val
KILL
more(!)
His Name.
Makes him RIC[H]
WWG1WGA

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Something I've been wondering - when Q went AWOL, someone claiming to be an 'RAnon' (and also JFK Jr) attempted to take his place. When Q returned, he stated that 'there is only Q' - but apparently R confirmed himself that he was a troll. I can't find his post, though - out of sadistic curiosity, what exactly did he say?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1088508433865760769

Honestly the idea of 75 year old grandpas using chan speak is a little bit funny

What about the idea of a 72 year old president using chan speak?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Roger Stone has been arrested. Where one goes they all go right?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
I never understood how these communities dont implode the second they realize that literally anyone can see what they discuss, including all their boogymen.

Like maybe you shouldnt discuss secret plans or whatever on there because then they could see it and prepare?

Telsa Cola fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jan 25, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The these people had the capacity for introspection they wouldn't be Q people in the first place

But anyway, should be a very funny day for laughing at qanon.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Trust the plan.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Telsa Cola posted:

I never understood how these communities dont implode the second they realize that literally anyone can see what they discuss, including all their boogymen.

Like maybe you shouldnt discuss secret plans or whatever on their because then they could see it and prepare?
The "You are a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic with a rap sheet a mile long. If the government gave a poo poo you'd be dead or in prison." argument didn't work because you are attempting to logic someone out of a problem they crazied themselves into.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Telsa Cola posted:

Like maybe you shouldnt discuss secret plans or whatever on their because then they could see it and prepare?

That's actually the justification they use for why their predictions fail. Those were false leads designed to fool the deep state!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah see ACTUALLY Mueller arrested Stone to throw off the deep state, lull them into complacency, and to bring Stone in closely to his bosom, that they can better coordinate to take down the Killuminati.

To wit:
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1088815327159431170?s=12

zoux fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 25, 2019

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The shills are out in full force today.

Think mirror.

FISA declas soon.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"How did CNN know to go to Rogers house?"

And

"Why did the have so many officers?"

These are their arguments today. These people are the most bootlicking authoritarian idolizers who hate law enforcement. It makes zero sense.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"How did CNN know to go to Rogers house?"

And

These are their arguments today. These people are the most bootlicking authoritarian idolizers who hate law enforcement. It makes zero sense.

Proof that Trump is a Q believer?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1088832908494888961

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

to be fair, it was a really weirdly large number of officers overdressed in military stuff to a hilarious degree but that is more just an overall issue with modern policing than anything specific to this. Like it looked like they were trying to take down batman or something

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Like it looked like they were trying to take down batman or something

Well

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

twistedmentat posted:

I still don't get why Qults love JFK Jr, is it because he called Trump his friend, that he was anti-vax and they just still love JFK?

In the early 2000s there was a conspiracy theory that JFK Jr. was the favorite to be the next senator from NY, but Hillary got her toadies to sabotage his plane so that she could run for the nomination unopposed. Somehow, this mutated into JFK Jr. somehow escaping the plane crash, faking his own death, hiding out somewhere with an internet connection, and planning a 20-year-long campaign to humiliate her and eventually get her arrested for her thousands of crimes in retaliation.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1088847500776222720

e: ahahhah
https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1088875965436981248

zoux fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jan 25, 2019

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
The President just dropped a bomb.

The Earth is at least millions of years old. That is obviously a victory for the Ice Wall people. I...think? They aren't the ones who believe the Earth is only a few thousand right?

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
I can't believe they finally killed RBG, now is the time of CYMK.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
Trump gave his blessing to re-open the government for a few weeks, and the Qanon Qrew isn't happy

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1088881685230280704

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
The qanon people become less comical and more scary when they start threatening violence. I mean the US is a country that absolutely makes sure even crazy people can get guns.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

They ain't gonna do poo poo.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Imagine going from "he's great, he's a genius, he's always right" to "he's a traitor, I'll kill him" in less than five minutes.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

zoux posted:

They ain't gonna do poo poo.

They'e going to grab all their guns, lay them out on a bare mattress, dress up in their finest XXL tactical gear, and then they will post photos of themselves awaiting the race war.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Locked and loaded.

*hits Start button on microwave to begin warming hot pocket*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bad day for internet crackpots

https://twitter.com/layon_overwhale/status/1088857765026648065

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The President just dropped a bomb.

The Earth is at least millions of years old. That is obviously a victory for the Ice Wall people. I...think? They aren't the ones who believe the Earth is only a few thousand right?

Though a huge chunk of flat earth movement these days are creationists in that they literally believe specific entities built the world on purpose, they do not tend to also believe that its just thousands of years old.

Normal Young Earth Creationist christians tend to fight against these flat earthers because the current flat earthers are obviously slandering god and lying about age of the earth as part of their whole ice wall conspiracies and poo poo

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Thanks youtube, the minute you recommended me a video with the title "Why Africans have a low IQ" while I was watching grunge-era music videos despite actively avoiding any and all clips and episodes of the Joe Rogan Experience, I knew something was amiss!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/lokayfox5/status/1088928224837550081?s=12
😬

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

So they’re delisting trans content, sex education, and leftube people with patreons. Got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I mean it's great that a minor variable tweaking at youtube will finally end the flat earth& sovereign citizen brain worms, BUT, why the gently caress didn't they do this earlier and let the problem grow so big? Also, lmao at this dumb idiot planet, just lmao