Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Kudlow "our economy is good"

In the general sense, like "it is good that we have an economy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

We're all still telling ourselves Trump is too incompetent to successfully stage a coup in any country anywhere

We need to believe this for obvious reasons

Trump invades Venezuela but only sends the National Guard with no air support.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They just ignored the CBO report of cost of shutdown because of course

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

1glitch0 posted:

Roger Stone is one of the most pathetic people in this stupid drama and that's saying something. I know he wants to pretend he's the Joker or something like some dumb 12 year old but he's just a pathetic old man who spent his life as a sniveling roach kissing the asses of men who are more powerful than he is and finding dudes to gently caress his wife. That doesn't sound like the Joker to me.

Next Joker iteration is gonna be wearing a MAGA hat calling people cucks

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Crabtree posted:

Sex Parliament isn't already a thing?
Thanks for the band name. We'll give you a shoutout in our first album's liner notes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Thank you Kamala Harris for deciding that Mnuchin shouldn't be prosecuted

I hope she's hammered over the head with this for the entire primary. Mnuchin should be in jail.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Kudlow "our economy is good"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw2_YXXIFZE

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

They just ignored the CBO report of cost of shutdown because of course

How can the government shutdown cost money when there is no budget? Checkmate, libs. :smug:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Saying CBO is anti trump bias

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Popete posted:

The thing is, what's happening in Venezuela is happening of it's own accord. Like if the U.S. sat back and said nothing Maduro would likely be ousted at some point anyways. So why immediately stick your hand into the pot and make people question the legitimacy of the coup?

Because when presented with all options trump will always pick the dumbest one.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

CNN and MSNBC are skipping broadcasting the press briefing

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1089990660965449728?s=19

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Fart City posted:

I’ve never heard of this guy before this vid, but dudes a fuckin liar.

Everybody likes butts. They’re hilarious.

Way late but this is an excellent post username combo and I wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Lol the krassensteins are a national treasure.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So far Trump is fine with imperialism again because he isn't getting any sort of flak for it. But the moment an actual war fired off he'd probably capitulate considering all the other dictators and terrorist orgs he breaks bread with like whenever.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Trump has been jealous of how incredible a president George W. Bush was for years. This move to start a military action in Venezuela is just him trying to one-up Bush’s failed coup in Venezuela in 2002. Moving forward might be detrimental for both their reputations. Has H. W. Bush said anything about this??

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Blind Rasputin posted:

Has H. W. Bush said anything about this??

I dunno, I wasn't at the seance.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Blind Rasputin posted:

Trump has been jealous of how incredible a president George W. Bush was for years. This move to start a military action in Venezuela is just him trying to one-up Bush’s failed coup in Venezuela in 2002. Moving forward might be detrimental for both their reputations. Has H. W. Bush said anything about this??

his last statement was "[the sound of worms eating]"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Trump ain’t gonna invade Venezuela. Not with the US military. It would be a disastrous decision for his already desperate approval ratings.

So when does Erik Prince get permission to set up shop in Venezuela?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

couldn't you find a tweet of literally anyone else

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

My Twitter Account posted:

Thanks for the band name. We'll give you a shoutout in our first album's liner notes.

Score!

Lightning Knight posted:

How can the government shutdown cost money when there is no budget? Checkmate, libs. :smug:

2020: There was never a standard US currency. Its fake news!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1089995119741337600

God, Sanders is such a garbage person.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

nerdz posted:

couldn't you find a tweet of literally anyone else

Sorry don't know who that guy is

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Ague Proof posted:

It's "All Quiet on the Western Front", allegedly. After the Bible of course.

His real favorite book is the one he used to keep next to his bed.

Isnt that Mein Kampf or is that the joke.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

How easy is it to get one of those one day press passes.

Because a bunch of people should do it just to dunk on Sanders.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Ed Krassenstein is the dumbest of the Krassenstein brothers.

There's also Brian Krassenstein, who is even dumber than Ed.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

He’s a member of a pair of brothers who have been wildly successful in monetizing the #resistance grift. They’re also transitioning into being AOC reply guys lmao.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Peacoffee posted:

So if it’s the devil’s doorbell that must mean that the vagina is...his house? Lots of implications there.

Wouldn’t the vag be the foyer? I mean there’s a whole lot to unpack but if there’s a doorbell, then there’s a door, and presumably a foyer or sitting room. Where’s the kitchen? THat’s what I want democrats to solve.

swimgus
Oct 24, 2005
Camlin bought me this account because I'm a Jew!

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

Ed Krassenstein is the dumbest of the Krassenstein brothers.

There's also Brian Krassenstein, who is even dumber than Ed.

You guys are just jealous of their loving chiseled pecks. Sorry you're not jacked, bro.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

squirrelzipper posted:

Wouldn’t the vag be the foyer? I mean there’s a whole lot to unpack but if there’s a doorbell, then there’s a door, and presumably a foyer or sitting room. Where’s the kitchen? THat’s what I want democrats to solve.

"Female" reproductive systems
99.6% Have a refrigerator

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

squirrelzipper posted:

Beginning to think I have been misunderstanding 'bun in the oven' for a long time

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

mcmagic posted:

I hope she's hammered over the head with this for the entire primary. Mnuchin should be in jail.

I read that as "Manchin should be in jail" and thought you were trying out your own Carthago Delenda Est.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Watch him refuse, since it's now her idea

https://twitter.com/Drew_Hammill/status/1089999128090816512

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Lightning Knight posted:

He’s a member of a pair of brothers who have been wildly successful in monetizing the #resistance grift. They’re also transitioning into being AOC reply guys lmao.

Isn't their thing that one of them almost always manages to be one of the early replies to Trump, then the other replies to the first so they can back and forth Sick Trump Owns to each other in an unfunny #resist version of Statler and Waldorf from the muppets?

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jan 28, 2019

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The Super-Id posted:

"Female" reproductive systems
99.6% Have a refrigerator

Well how else would you keep the eggs cold?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lightning Knight posted:

As are we all

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Every time I think this disingenuous piece of poo poo can go no lower she surprises me.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
One of the best things to come out of Schultz running for President is that The Persistence will have to change coffee shops to troll. Can’t financially support the opposition. :lol:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Telsa Cola posted:

How easy is it to get one of those one day press passes.

Because a bunch of people should do it just to dunk on Sanders.

YOU CAN'T BE MEAN TO A MOTHER

IF YOU HAD KIDS YOU'D UNDERSTAND!

Kale
May 14, 2010

Shucks: "We just like....don't really give a gently caress about governing. Why haven't you idiots in the media realized that? If you want things done so badly or to get answers about policy why don't you ask Nancy Pelosi or someone else that cares about that sort of thing instead of bothering me?! "GAWD!!!"

loving seriously why would anyone ever consider voting for Republicans again if they want a functioning government. We've seen the result, just a bunch of robber barons that don't give a single solitary remote gently caress doing robber baron things every time they get in power. I just don't loving get it man, like Republicans literally don't do ANYTHING unless it involves screwing the poor, minorities and women or redirecting further wealth to the richest. Like as much as they absolutely bitch about trying to redirect wealth, incentives and assets from one group of people to another it's about literally the only thing they're good at legislation wise.

Kale fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol: owned