Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
If you're not a hater the Food Wishes guy has some really good (read: they will kill you) "dip" things on youtube

The bacon/onion jam is crazy good

he bills them as super bowl food if that's not clear

emfive has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Feb 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

papersack posted:

How is it only Alabama and Illinois get this right

i expect recipe for alabama white chicken chili calls for at least 2 entire bottles of ranch dressing

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

sandoz posted:

folks have you heard about this? when water gets cold... it gets cold... when it gets cold it goes hard

some people are caling this "ice" have you heard of this?

a lot of people don't know this, but hard water is just ice, which I know better than anybody

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I refuse to believe the fried rice. Also the NC of Cobb Salad, although a delicious meal, doesn't exactly scream getting ready for The Big Game(TM)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Superbowl coming up, can't wait to dig into some Cobb salad and granola bars

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Drunkboxer posted:

it won because everyone wants to gently caress fishmonsters, you moran

mermaid legends, shadow over innsmouth, creature from the black lagoon, humanoids from the deep, the lure, shape of water and cold skin

all feature fish monster loving, or at the very least, a lusty fishman. it’s a foundational idea in western culture.

drat he right

my other favorite thing about Shape of Water was Del Toro saying he would carry a picture of the fish monster man's rear end around in his wallet to ask various people if they thought it was sexy enough, and he definitely asked Hideo Kojima about it.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

Listen up, before 6 o' clock I want everyone on my media team to come up with a viral social media post that portrays me as light-hearted, sociable, and fun-loving. Like I'm someone who listens to music and goes to parties. Get the film grew into my office, we are going to film me dancing or singing or whatever the gently caress kids are into these days. Is Kasey Kasem still alive? Get me a song from the top 40, but not the number 1, that's too obvious. Like, number 5 or something. FUN is going to be the new M.O. around here, people. I LOVE FUN NOW, GOT IT? Go on Twitter, go on Facebook, go on Craigslist, and if you see anyone posting anything that makes me look NOT FUN, I want you to deplatform them. Report them, get them banned. And add their names to the database, we are going to keep an eye on these dirtbags moving forward. This is serious and we are going to do this all day if we have to. Your lunch breaks are all canceled.

Someone make this into like a campaign image with all the text next to her face so people can just tweet it at her nonstop please

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Reality Winter posted:

First we started with some naked flips,” Brett said, “and then [the poo-flipper] said, ‘Film this,’ and then he simply did it. I was amazed at what had just unfolded in front of my eyes.”

born on a toilet

live in a loo

looping and pooping is all I do

(the people were asstonished at his doctrine)

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Why would almost no neighboring states share duplicate winners, even though some duplicates do exist? The idea that someone not only made this chart but also somehow felt the need to fake all its data is hilarious

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dialect-map-racist/1/

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the best part is that these issues that the left has with prominent centrist Dems are things they could address, but the candidates themselves believe these very bad things to be foundational to their campaign because they only hire losers, so they push back instead of saying such radical things like "I was wrong to jail shitloads of poor minorities on false charges knowing they couldn't afford to fight them because we needed slave labor"

Booker realizing that his energetic rhetoric can't really deflect the stone cold fact that he's 90% a Republican will be fun

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
man there's a person from high school on my FB who is a trans woman who was like a full 100% hillary stan during the election and is now posting tons of poo poo about AOC and how she's rolling her eyes at everyone who wants to vote for AOC for national office and her dream is that Nancy Pelosi will be president

and then today said she would have voted for a McCain/Rice ticket

what the fuuuuck

radical centrism is real and it confuses the poo poo out of me

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

it won because everyone wants to gently caress fishmonsters, you moran

mermaid legends, shadow over innsmouth, creature from the black lagoon, humanoids from the deep, the lure, shape of water and cold skin

all feature fish monster loving, or at the very least, a lusty fishman. it’s a foundational idea in western culture.

:nws::nws:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

man there's a person from high school on my FB who is a trans woman who was like a full 100% hillary stan during the election and is now posting tons of poo poo about AOC and how she's rolling her eyes at everyone who wants to vote for AOC for national office and her dream is that Nancy Pelosi will be president

what the fuuuuck

it's almost as if everyone sucks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

what the fuuuuck

gonna go out on a limb here and guess she's white and grew up/is currently of comfortable means

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Stefan Prodan posted:

what the fuuuuck

why are you friends with fishmech

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

this is exactly what happens in the famous now-documentary film, The Day After Tomorrow

The best part is when they outrun the cold.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

juche avocado posted:

collectively, the electors probably felt like they did enough by giving Get Out best original screenplay or whatever

also because so much of oscar voting is informed by "well i feel like this director really deserves the nod for, you know, not just this film, but everything else"

i think they changed the voting system but it wasn't enough

also i bet you a lot of electors thought they were Doing A Social Progress by making sure best picture went to a film by a Latinx director in the age of trimnl but

this is all mostly baseless speculation

The Shape of Water is a great film hth

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Stefan Prodan posted:

what the fuuuuck

being a big dummy is a p universal thing

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

kaleedity posted:

trains rights

we got some trains exclusionary radical feminists itt

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1091398954082856960?s=19

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

gonna go out on a limb here and guess she's white and grew up/is currently of comfortable means

she is white, I'm not sure about comfortable means, I know she was a garbage collector in western NC for a time which I don't think paid very well and now I'm not sure what she does, I think she's a not super well paid computer toucher for a university

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

being a big dummy is a p universal thing

yeah I mean it's just I was like well at least their ideology is consistent until I got to the mccain thing and I was just like wtf lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1091395120480571392

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Billzasilver posted:

who was the trains-loving mod? (like literal model trains, he had a granpa's-basement model train setup going)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

TMMadman posted:

The best part is when they outrun the cold.

I watched some of an instructional video series about meteorology and the guy devoted a bunch of time to explaining why cold air in the jetstream plunging to earth and freezing everything is dumb as gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stefan Prodan posted:

she is white, I'm not sure about comfortable means, I know she was a garbage collector in western NC for a time which I don't think paid very well and now I'm not sure what she does, I think she's a not super well paid computer toucher for a university

there's no segment or breakdown of the white ethnic bloc that is not a Republican by at least a comfortable pluraity

the sharp leftward shift in the Millennial generation is because it's more diverse

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Farrier Theaks posted:

who was the trains-loving mod? (like literal model trains, he had a granpa's-basement model train setup going)

I think that was Pipes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

emfive posted:

If you're not a hater the Food Wishes guy has some really good (read: they will kill you) "dip" things on youtube

The bacon/onion jam is crazy good

he bills them as super bowl food if that's not clear

i am a hater

he's good but i hate his cadence and i know we've been over this

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Stefan Prodan posted:

what the fuuuuck

probably just a trans racist who thinks supporting lbgtq issues excuses every other regressive opinion they have

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

literally true lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Trains are good

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

Listen up, before 6 o' clock I want everyone on my media team to come up with a viral social media post that portrays me as light-hearted, sociable, and fun-loving. Like I'm someone who listens to music and goes to parties. Get the film grew into my office, we are going to film me dancing or singing or whatever the gently caress kids are into these days. Is Kasey Kasem still alive? Get me a song from the top 40, but not the number 1, that's too obvious. Like, number 5 or something. FUN is going to be the new M.O. around here, people. I LOVE FUN NOW, GOT IT? Go on Twitter, go on Facebook, go on Craigslist, and if you see anyone posting anything that makes me look NOT FUN, I want you to deplatform them. Report them, get them banned. And add their names to the database, we are going to keep an eye on these dirtbags moving forward. This is serious and we are going to do this all day if we have to. Your lunch breaks are all canceled.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Someone make this into like a campaign image with all the text next to her face so people can just tweet it at her nonstop please

No seriously, please start making this, and it's fine if multiple people make similar ones, it could actually catch on

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
vegan cheesy bacon ranch trains

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

DryGoods posted:

The Shape of Water is a great film hth

didn't say it wasn't

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i'm the gluten free pretzels in MA

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sandoz posted:

folks have you heard about this? when water gets cold... it gets cold... when it gets cold it goes hard

some people are caling this "ice" have you heard of this?

*spraying a shitloat of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere ishly*]; abolish ice

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Billzasilver posted:

i was discriminated against when I almost got on the women's only train in tokyo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1091369863615049729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal