Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Is there some Japanese culture thing associating the woods with death? Hyrule has that a lot.
Pretty dark for a Zelda game but yeah

[Edit:]

McDonald's is technically a sandwich, insomuch as it is technically food.

AmiYumi fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jan 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

^^ Hmmmmmm... I'll allow it for now.

Days since poo poo on by bird: 0

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Nosy?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Cubano day at work today, an extremely blessed day-

The green stuff on there is spinach which I think is non-standard but it worked.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I usually replace lettuce with spinach because lettuce is just crunchy water

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I usually replace lettuce with spinach because lettuce is just crunchy water

Iceberg I agree, but romaine for example has some good leaf.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Alright between here and Youtube I've had two people say "nosy" and I completely forget what we all said during the episode since we recorded it weeks ago. Why are people saying "nosy"?

We'll just make this dungeon into a big maze, won't that be fun?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

FPzero posted:

Alright between here and Youtube I've had two people say "nosy" and I completely forget what we all said during the episode since we recorded it weeks ago. Why are people saying "nosy"?

We'll just make this dungeon into a big maze, won't that be fun?

Check 13:55 on the previous vid.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

FPzero posted:

Artix was playing scrabble or something in the background.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Oh right, I'd forgotten about that.

Well Artix, looks like they solved your puzzle!

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

FPzero posted:

Oh right, I'd forgotten about that.

Well Artix, looks like they solved your puzzle!
At least he didn't have to construct a whole sentence out of soup cans where the only available vowel was y.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I will be sure to tell the me of two-ish weeks ago.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

NGDBSS posted:

At least he didn't have to construct a whole sentence out of soup cans where the only available vowel was y.

God I love that game

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Fuckin' Mido!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I can't believe you merced Mido and got him banished to the gap between dimensions.

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
My fridge actually WILL beep if it's left open too long. It's saved me on times when something inside was a bit too big from front-to-back for the door to shut entirely, even though it looked shut. The only serious downside is that it's prone to complaining a bit sooner than I'd prefer and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it to take about five seconds longer.

A motor to try and force it shut sounds like a bad idea that would potentially crush stuff in the fridge and make a mess.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Faylone posted:

My fridge actually WILL beep if it's left open too long. It's saved me on times when something inside was a bit too big from front-to-back for the door to shut entirely, even though it looked shut. The only serious downside is that it's prone to complaining a bit sooner than I'd prefer and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it to take about five seconds longer.

A motor to try and force it shut sounds like a bad idea that would potentially crush stuff in the fridge and make a mess.
Eh, it doesn't need to be a powerful motor, and if it encounters a blockage, then it stops trying to close the door and beeps instead.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I am in tears at this signposting. It is breaking me.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The last few seconds of this video have been rated E/I for Educational and Informational content.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

That Bubble must've drank a lot of milk before taking Link on.

Not enough, though.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

This game is sends us back and forth between adult and child so much.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Would a Reeses peanut butter cup count as a sandwich? Got mixed up during candy talk.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Erainor posted:

Would a Reeses peanut butter cup count as a sandwich? Got mixed up during candy talk.

If it does I'm citing this post in my 5 year long debate with my friend over whether a Pop-Tart is a sandwich

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

i would count peanut butter cups as open-faced sandwiches, as while it is plausible to eat them cleanly without utensils it does not require any effort to lose part of the item on your hands/in the cup. pop-tarts, on the other hand, hold together well enough that they can be true sandwiches

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Erainor posted:

It's more like a pie IMO

Now, if you used two Reese's cups as the bread of a sandwich, what would you want to put between them?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

There will be a stream tonight in about an hour or an hour and a half's time. We'll be picking up from what will be Episode 44 but honestly if you've watched the last two episodes and seen the hookshot target bullshit in the Fire Temple you're pretty much caught up because that's where we're headed back to tonight. The one major item we found that didn't help our predicament is the Mirror Shield and I think we get that in the next episode I'll post tomorrow. So yeah, we'll be starting somewhere between 7 and 7:30 pm EST at https://www.twitch.tv/FPzero. Hope to see you there.

edit: And yes I know it's Super Bowl night but neither myself or any of the stream guests were planning to watch so if you want alternate entertainment that's even more reason to stop on by.

FPzero fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Feb 4, 2019

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

FPzero posted:

So yeah, we'll be starting somewhere between 7 and 7:30 pm EST at https://www.twitch.tv/FPzero. Hope to see you there.

Your url tag is on the wrong side of the period.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

C-Euro posted:

It's more like a pie IMO

Now, if you used two Reese's cups as the bread of a sandwich, what would you want to put between them?

Either caramel or ice cream

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

FPzero posted:

There will be a stream tonight in about an hour or an hour and a half's time. We'll be picking up from what will be Episode 44 but honestly if you've watched the last two episodes and seen the hookshot target bullshit in the Fire Temple you're pretty much caught up because that's where we're headed back to tonight. The one major item we found that didn't help our predicament is the Mirror Shield and I think we get that in the next episode I'll post tomorrow. So yeah, we'll be starting somewhere between 7 and 7:30 pm EST at https://www.twitch.tv/FPzero. Hope to see you there.

edit: And yes I know it's Super Bowl night but neither myself or any of the stream guests were planning to watch so if you want alternate entertainment that's even more reason to stop on by.

you should delete the period in that url bro

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

That was a Good Stream.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Sorry about the period, I was only told about it mid-stream and I wasn't gonna stop to fix it then.

But on the bright side, the stream was real good so look forward to these episodes once we get through this current session of faffing around Hyrule.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Yeah that definitely spooked me.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Would the double Iron Knuckle count as a knuckle sandwich?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Iron Knuckles sure are fun, aren't they?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Just a casual conversation amidst all the creepy rooms and excessively long jumps.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I get that feeling about romhacks. I'm personally playing through the Daughters of Ash mod for Dark Souls 1 right now and I wouldn't call it good but it's weird and compelling because you have the ability to make direct comparisons between it and the original.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I never knew you could actually drink Poes :psyduck: I always wondered why they even sold them in the first place...

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm 90% sure that killing the poes was the trigger for the chest in that last room, but theydon't count as dead until their uh... ghost ghost runs away.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

C-Euro posted:

I never knew you could actually drink Poes :psyduck: I always wondered why they even sold them in the first place...

They have a few random healing/hurting effects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I can't disappoint all 5 of my viewers, can I? I know what they're here to see.