Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

zegermans posted:

was this the amazon case were they won the right to not pay workers for the time they spend trapped in the amazon facility going through theft checks?

nah turns out it was for epic systems

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/politics/supreme-court-nlra-arbitration-gorsuch/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

beto sex cramp posted:

p much

has anyone offered an explanation for why these two separate stories are coming out at the same time

They're turning on each other

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

these pictures always upset me greatly

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zyla posted:

all the dudes that get kicked out because of metoo are starting to relaunch their careers again with seemingly no damage

louis ck had a bit of a misfire a few weeks ago

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

Opinion | Why Liberals Should Back Neil Gorsuch - Neil Katyal

"I am hard-pressed to think of one thing President Trump has done right in the last 11 days since his inauguration," Katyal wrote January 31. He called Garland "perhaps the most qualified nominee ever for the high court," but he said in the new political climate, if the Senate "is to confirm anyone," Gorsuch should be at the top of the list.

"I believe this, even though we come from different sides of the political spectrum," Katyal wrote. "I have seen him up close and in action," he said. "He brings a sense of fairness and decency to the job, and a temperament that suits the nation's highest court."

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Feldegast42 posted:

So are the dems going to investigate this poo poo or are they going to blow a whole year on TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS thinking that if the GOP finds out Trump isn't good with money they will desert him lol

Real poo poo or decorum faffery, I wonder what they’ll pick

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
agh christ

https://twitter.com/TaskandPurpose/status/1093898413521948672

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Dumb Lowtax posted:

They're turning on each other

who are the two or more "they"s??

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Spergin Morlock posted:

to be fair, nobody can fire him and he can't run for governor of va again. he's probably right even though it will blow back on his party in the next cycle

I mean I guess in the sense that he hosed his own state party but it does look inevitably hosed by this point anyway

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
[ralph northam forced to read frantz fanon] wow now i see that blackface is just a reflection of the sociopathy of the colonialist mindset!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

I finally read what has been going on with Jeff Bezos and it's the first time I've ever thought that he might be an okay person.

he's scum

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Eat This Glob posted:

chud brother in law is coming over tonight. he wrote down some of the questions i asked him regarding his views because he couldn't come up with answers.

time to get drunk and have a discussion with a 25 y/o with a giant molon labe tattoo on his forearm

rip

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

an overpriced status symbol? checks out,

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MysteriousStranger posted:

No, he hasn't. And the tripple blasting of the Democratic leadership didn't happen until Northam expanded access and the time allowed to be performed for abortion.

This case is obviously pretty severe and northam should gtfo but we're not always going to have perfect AOC tier ppl and we're also gonna probably see some incredibly good false allegations lmao

Also handing VA to the Republicans is unacceptable af

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

will it use USB-C or what

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

all the dudes that get kicked out because of metoo are starting to relaunch their careers again with seemingly no damage

louis ck is currently on the chud circuit previously covered by carlos mencia and the racism puppet guy

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

oh cool a gun for women, the elderly, and the non-technical

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the bullpup design with the magazine up front is insanely funny to me for some reason

small child draws first gun ever, is given lead procurement officer duties

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I went to Mt. St. Helens a few years ago it was very cool A+++ recommended

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Showed this to my Chinese inlaws just now who were wondering why I was suddenly cracking up and got a very serious and grave look

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
ralph northam disappointed that web dubois isnt a cajun spiderman spinoff

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sandoz posted:

oh cool a gun for women, the elderly, and the non-technical

it will definitely have the wrong kind of ram

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol Whitaker is a bitch

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
i just watched 4 episodes of chappelle's show someone ask me how to fix race relations in america

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

Gorusch, responding to Ginsburg's claim that the court's decision would resurrect so-called "yellow dog" contracts which barred an employee from joining a union, said that "like most apocalyptic warnings, this one proves a false alarm."

almost immediately

quote:

When Checklist Facility Maintenance took over cleaning last summer at the North Side complex, 100 S. Commons, the company told workers they had to give up membership in the Service Employees International Union 32BJ division and join another union in order to work for Checklist there, according to an NLRB complaint that SEIU spotlighted Friday.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al ! posted:

louis ck is currently on the chud circuit previously covered by carlos mencia and the racism puppet guy

yeppers

the newest one is max landis who has two high profile movies currently in production with A list stars

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

too late uncle sam, the iphone of lethality is a samsung phone that explodes on your face while you're on a call

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

lol the dems are 10000000% going to lose in 2020
why would this help republicans flip VA even assuming anyone remembers it and cares two years from now

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
[in a lovely virginny drawl] invisible man? is that like hollow man???

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Conservative judges live in a convenient ignorance bubble

I saw these fuckers getting manufactured in law school, delivered, sent to boarding school, prep school, ivy, law school, clerkships, judgeships.

Like an assembly line.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ahahahha, they safety pin box'd him

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Leviathan posted:

i just watched 4 episodes of chappelle's show someone ask me how to fix race relations in america

I was thinking about all the jokes everyone was making R Kelley peeing on that underage girl today

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Nichael posted:

he's scum
Yeah I know, I was just amused that this was the thing that made me even briefly think he wasn't for the first time.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Shageletic posted:

almost immediately

lmao of course

love to #resistdrumpf & gently caress over workers

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

u need a dongle to put the magazine in

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

that is not at all how I expected a BDSM dungeon to look, it's all very bright with big white colonial trim

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

chud brother in law is coming over tonight. he wrote down some of the questions i asked him regarding his views because he couldn't come up with answers.

time to get drunk and have a discussion with a 25 y/o with a giant molon labe tattoo on his forearm

call it the moron label to his face

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cool there's a goon in TMNT now

https://twitter.com/damehasclass/status/1093992835957829632

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1093992691631865856