Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Epic High Five posted:

I would like to reserve the one with the umlauts if it is not claimed. I will not be using PMs because I don't like using them on mobile and also to bump the thread

Consider it reserved

I have to make the rest of them because I used up my ink like a moron

The ones that I made are currently made with very thick ink and have a really weird texture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

have a really weird texture

“You’re obviously not a skin man,” Trump said. He later reiterated the point, pounded the table and said, “which is okay.” He added, “I wish I wasn’t.”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Also, John Dee's Enochian language, for interacting with angels (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian)

Use it to draw neat things like this, the Sigillum Dei Aemeth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei

Fun fact: John Dee's colleague Edward Kelley convinced John an angel told him they should wife-swap, true story.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Uranium posted:

Also, John Dee's Enochian language, for interacting with angels (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian)

Use it to draw neat things like this, the Sigillum Dei Aemeth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei

Fun fact: John Dee's colleague Edward Kelley convinced John an angel told him they should wife-swap, true story.

lol owned

twoday
May 4, 2005

Tastykake posted:

i dont have pms but i would buy a trpm[ print

Are you on discord

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

twoday posted:

Are you on discord

i dont know how to do tjis

twoday
May 4, 2005

I don't feel like doxxing my PayPal account on here, maybe we should just meet at the docks at midnight

twoday
May 4, 2005

Trumo Print Update:

I printed all 45 Trumo's and I cut off one of the marks on his face, making this 45 uniquely identifiable as being from this printing. I am keeping the block for embossing Book of C-SPAM book covers later. I also numbered and signed them, as requested.

I signed them on the back, meaning I still have to write all the names so that I can take a picture of them all together before I mail them off.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

I don't feel like doxxing my PayPal account on here, maybe we should just meet at the docks at midnight

You got the money?

Yeah

You got the TRDUMDND?

Yeah

*gun battle erupts*

twoday
May 4, 2005

In other news, all the tumps are finished, just gotta mail them out but they don't fit in my mailbox

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

twoday posted:

In other news, all the tumps are finished, just gotta mail them out but they don't fit in my mailbox

I'd take whatever social benefits your society offers over a large-capacity mailbox any day of the week.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

sweet!

twoday
May 4, 2005

All the prints have shipped!

Half of them were shipped with insufficient postage because I'm a moron, but hopefully they will be delivered anyway.

Updated terms and conditions:

If you ordered a print, there is a chance that your print will be slightly irregular. Your print may show folds, creases, splotches, typographical errors, or other evidence of manufacturing defects. Your print may arrive late. There is a chance that the mailman will ask you for money when delivering your print. These charges should not exceed $0.75. There is a chance that your print might not be delivered at all.* If you do not receive your print in the coming week please contact me and I will send you another one!

* Note: this does not apply to Canadians. If you live in Canada, delivery is guaranteed!

twoday has issued a correction as of 19:55 on Feb 9, 2019

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

If anyone receives a print please let me know

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

about 3/4 of the way through God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater and it's already bucking against Cat's Cradle to become my favorite Vonnegut book

It should absolutely be required reading, along with Grapes of Wrath, for high schoolers lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
any thoughts on selling more art?

twoday
May 4, 2005

I don’t have much to sell, but I guess sure. I want to try carving more linocuts just because they are a lot of fun to make and use, and I think the last one turned out well.

At the moment I’m more concerned about the prints I mailed out arriving or not

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
meep

Baloogan has issued a correction as of 10:11 on Feb 19, 2019

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
meep

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
meep

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
meep

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
might have to revise my baloogan stance if that mead's any good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

might have to revise my baloogan stance if that mead's any good

the baloogan stance is just like the tory staance except youre making GBS threads urself and saying a racial slur

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

the baloogan stance is just like the tory staance except youre making GBS threads urself and saying a racial slur

That is the Tory stance tho???

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah but if he was a Tory he would be called Baloougan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yeah but if he was a Tory he would be called Baloougan

Lord Sewer

twoday
May 4, 2005

I won't have access to that image for a while, BUT I will design a new label in exchange for a jar of booze if you have enough

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
also I haven’t gotten anything yet but I’m still holding out hope

twoday
May 4, 2005

The ones that I know for sure had correct postage haven't arrived yet either, so I am as well

If it doesn't arrive by the weekend I will mail out another batch

twoday has issued a correction as of 16:01 on Feb 13, 2019

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Baloogan posted:

would look like this in the end:

is turbo yeast like turbo mayo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Baloogan posted:

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

The ones that I know for sure had correct postage haven't arrived yet either, so I am as well

If it doesn't arrive by the weekend I will mail out another batch

Just FYI it can take 2-3 weeks for mail to make it to Canada from the States so

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
meep

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Just checked my mailbox, nothing yet. I'm in WA state.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

:hmmyes:

good prototype

is there any more info that you want on the label? `Are you married to the orthodox icon? do you have the original comic your av came from for reference?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

Just checked my mailbox, nothing yet. I'm in WA state.

thanks for the update

imagining these trump prints in a warehouse somewhere in north dakota

imagining these trump prints being tossed into a giant furnace for lack of postage

twoday has issued a correction as of 03:28 on Feb 14, 2019

twoday
May 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

um u mind scanning this high quality for me?

i might put it on jars of bootleg liquor allegedly

never seen my artwork held up on the tip of a knife like this before, but it makes me want to engrave a knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:04 on Feb 14, 2019