Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Last Tetris I played was Tetris DS which was pretty good but I'm out of the Tetris loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Eating lunch across the street from Valve. Will steal the Half Life 3 source code.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Eating lunch across the street from Valve. Will steal the Half Life 3 source code.

don't go through their dumpsters like that

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I thought Metro Exodus was the one where they brought in Chris Avellone and were doing branching paths in the narratives but apparently that's Dying Light 2.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

No that’s Rage 2: New Dawn.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Well I stumbled upon https://thispersondoesnotexist.com today and I'm gonna have Black Mirror nightmares I guess

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

I said come in! posted:

You can't steal what will never exist though

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

I can’t believe that we are getting excited about two Tetris games 30 years later

Also that people are coming around on battle royale

It turns out the problem with battle royales is that shooters just suck.

Now I think the world is ready for Anarchy Reigns BR. Also Super Puzzle Fighter.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Feb 15, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well I stumbled upon https://thispersondoesnotexist.com today and I'm gonna have Black Mirror nightmares I guess

It's just photos of people :confused:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

al-azad posted:

Yeah, a lot of people are posting about Iwata and Nintendo's board of directors cutting their pay and saying that layoffs hurt morale, but less than a year later Nintendo of Europe fired like 300 distribution people and when the new CEO came onboard a few years ago he gutted a bunch of smaller foreign divisions basically eradicating Nintendo of Korea. Corporate culture in Japan is that you're a lifer so layoffs are seen as taboo so Nintendo has no problems firing their foreign staff to save a buck.

Like I'm positive Iwata, who started off as a code monkey, really liked his crew but also we don't need to defend corporate culture by saying "look, the lesser of two evils!"

Japan having an expectation of employment for life also just results in pressuring people to resign when they want you gone a la Konami.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Rarity posted:

It's just photos of people :confused:

Not real people, computer generated

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Convex posted:

Not real people, computer generated

All people are computer generated

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

I think it's like gameboy tetris so no holding pieces/no infinite spin

hmm i just play flawless tetris super fast :c00l:

Cool!

Same!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Steve Yun posted:

I can’t believe that we are getting excited about two Tetris games 30 years later

Also that people are coming around on battle royale

Tetris has always been awesome dude

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its me, the person wanting more Crackdown. I loved Crackdown 1 and am going to play the behavbers out of 3 since it sounds like Crackdown 3 is basically the first game with a bunch of QoL upgrades.

Maybe Microsoft can unfuck their development pipeline in time for Crackdown 4.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

ohhhhhh that's disconcerting

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The Black Mirror twist is when you click on that page and see your own photo.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I am happier than I thought I'd be that Jade is in MK11. She's low key one of my favorite MK characters

It's also nice to see that they are sticking to less fan servicey designs.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm not sure I want to know the sort of person who would go to MK for their cheesecake.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
As a gamer, I am always on the lookout for new things to be horny at

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Imagine a Meteos 99

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Samuringa posted:

As a gamer, I am always on the lookout for new things to be horny at

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

im watching sesame street with daughter girl and elmo's dad has the maxell chair guy ad framed on his wall and it's v strange to me

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I thought Dead or Alive was the primary horny fighting game series? Jump Force doesn't seem to look very good but is there a goon opinion on it yet?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Metal Gear news

https://twitter.com/DavidBHayter/status/1096206238977683457

:( stay safe snake-san

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

:thunk:

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

chumbler posted:

It turns out the problem with battle royales is that shooters just suck.

Now I think the world is ready for Anarchy Reigns BR. Also Super Puzzle Fighter.

Street Fighter x Tekken vs Marvel vs Capcom x Tatsunoko vs SNK 99... 99 players on screen at the same time

Flapjack Monty
Oct 28, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

thanks I hate it

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Kept you waiting, huh?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

I'm not sure I want to know the sort of person who would go to MK for their cheesecake.

I have no idea but MK 5-9 did not feel the need to put a ton of clothes on the lady fighters. Jade flat out has stripper moves in MK9. I do like that the fatality they showed in the new one basically ends with her making the corpse pole dance.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Flapjack Monty posted:

thanks I hate it

Yeah the most disturbing ones are the ones where there are minor errors, like their irises are shaped weird, or if you look at the corner of the photo there's like some flesh-blob or something. It's like uncanny valley on steroids

In lighter news the guy who streamed his rise to #1 in the Tetris Effect leaderboards is playing some Tetris 99 if you want to see more T-spins

https://www.twitch.tv/tafokints

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/cleargatewest/status/1096226292847050752

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1096181947146088448

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That seems unnecessarily harsh in a world where everyone sucked Spider Man's dick last year.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is Metro Exodus out now?*

*steam users you have to wait a year before reading this post.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

In Training posted:

That seems unnecessarily harsh in a world where everyone sucked Spider Man's dick last year.

What's the mistyped av for

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

they probably dont like how its like 4 hours long. If it had forced stealth with normal human side characters they might have come around tho i agree

lost my retainer
Oct 28, 2002

Blow me
Metro exodus is releasing in about 3 hours but I don't even see a thread about it. Anyone here play it yet ? It looks good and I'm a lot more interested in it than the new Farcry.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

In Training posted:

not enough Cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Infinite power of the :yayclod: is not enough