Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Zaphod42 posted:

What? I can almost make out what you're saying here but... nope doesn't make sense.

I,ll make it easier: what you are describing is happening since like ten years, so its nothing new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Ok, I put my contacts in, what now?

#missionwinnow

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

ForzaFerrari

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Failrarri

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm a Huski boy

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i dont think its spelled that way, YOU loving IDIOT!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cast iron brain

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

DoctorGonzo posted:

i dont think its spelled that way, YOU loving IDIOT!

Poo-diarrhoea Fart-arse-wee

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I'm a Huski boy

:same:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsaedje posted:

weird way to spell Mercedes imo?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Someone please Venmo me $7.95 so I can change my username to Big Huski Boy

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

This is sad, even for you brits. I realize that your brains are underdeveloped because you can not get the necessary proteins and nutrients for proper brain development from boiled horsemeat but still that’s no excuse.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Looking at the poo poo they spend their money on, they'll probably pay you to do it.

How the gently caress some random chocolate milk/hot chocolate company his this much money to throw around, nobody knows.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Missin' Win? No

Because they're not even remembering what it's like to win or hoping to win anymore

Also the best one was Sebbadsemen Shitsmell

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This may be shocking because everyone in this day and age gets paid gently caress all and prices for poo poo rise 7% year on year but if your business model is hocking highly processed foods/drinks with minimal inputs you can rake in a shockingly high amount of cash and spend it however you want.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

1500quidpoocati posted:

This is sad, even for you brits. I realize that your brains are underdeveloped because you can not get the necessary proteins and nutrients for proper brain development from boiled horsemeat but still that’s no excuse.

If you can't bear Ferrari being criticised, why don't you declare a state of emergency about it, like your god emperor?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tsaedje posted:

If you can't bear Ferrari being criticised, why don't you declare a state of emergency about it, like your god emperor?

I’d rather just sit there loudly complaining while my entire house burns down around me like your politicians are doing with Brexit.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its time to end the partisan gridlock and its time that we come together as fans of the greatest team in the history of grand prix racing: Scuderia Ferrari Missionwinsol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

He's Canadian

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Its time to end the partisan gridlock and its time that we come together as fans of the greatest team in the history of grand prix racing: Scuderia Ferrari Missionwinsol

How do you say partisan gridlock in Spanish

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

The Kimoa Kid posted:

He's Canadian

So I'm being about as accurate as he is then :)

In summary, Ferrari suck at F1 and will fail to win either championship once again in 2019, despite jettisoning the dead weight of Kimi Raikonnen and replacing it with nice guy Leclerc (who is too good for them).

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

How do you say partisan gridlock in Spanish

Golpe de Estado militar financiado por la CIA

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 15, 2019

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dateline: March 30th, 2019. Sebastian Vettel has abandoned Scuderia Ferrari on the eve of the Bahrain Grand Prix after being embarassed by new teammate Charles Leclerc at the opening round in Australia. With none of their reserve drivers prepared to step in the car, the proud Italian team turns to the only man ready and willing to save their season: Sky Sports presenter Nico Rosberg.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Dateline: March 30th, 2019. Sebastian Vettel has abandoned Scuderia Ferrari on the eve of the Bahrain Grand Prix after being embarassed by new teammate Charles Leclerc at the opening round in Australia. With none of their reserve drivers prepared to step in the car, the proud Italian team turns to the only man ready and willing to save their season: Sky Sports presenter Nico Rosberg.

:ck5:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

All the blood vessels in my dick just burst from the massive influx of pressurized blood

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidpoocati posted:

All the blood vessels in my dick just burst from the massive influx of pressurized blood

dont use a penis enlarger pump imo

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Pls warn people before posting such erotic stuff in here

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Dateline: March 30th, 2019. Sebastian Vettel has abandoned Scuderia Ferrari on the eve of the Bahrain Grand Prix after being embarassed by new teammate Charles Leclerc at the opening round in Australia. With none of their reserve drivers prepared to step in the car, the proud Italian team turns to the only man ready and willing to save their season: Il Leone.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Fernando. He'd put Their Lewis in his place (behind Fernando sitting stationary for an unusual amount of time in the pit box)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

FernandOwns

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Get a job you smooth brained failrarri lover

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You guys ever think about the fact that former Worst Thread all-Star NickTheNorse was a longtime Renault aerodynamicist, and Renault's current technical director is Nick Chester?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

td4guy posted:

The reason why Honda engines sound like a fart-in-a-tuba as they decelerate is because the geniuses at Honda decided that they would try and cheat the rules by switching their MGU-H from harvest mode to energy deployment mode...like 20 to 40 times per second. It's the most rear end-backwards retarded way to run a hybrid system. Imagine the shock and the laughs at Mercedes when the engine guys got word of their competitor's "innovation".

They're using the mass of the turbine as a flywheel to receive and then harvest an additional 1MJ of energy from the MGU-K per lap. They just swap it on and off repeatedly. Remember, the turbine's only allowed to go so fast (125000rpm). So during the course of 50 milliseconds, it'll *click* spend 25 milliseconds directing energy from the MGU-K to the MGU-H turbine, spooling it up to max speed. Then *click* another 25 milliseconds will be spent dumping that kinetic energy into the battery. *click* More energy comes in from the MGU-K. *click*

Repeat until the turbo fails.

https://imgur.com/a/SanOP

http://insideracing.com/index.php/formula-1/5850-honda-admit-exceeding-f1-engine-limit-is-inevitable-in-2019

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

You guys ever think about the fact that former Worst Thread all-Star NickTheNorse was a longtime Renault aerodynamicist, and Renault's current technical director is Nick Chester?

Idk who that is.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If Nick Chester is of Norse descent than I have a theory on who NickTheNorse is but I’m not going to tell anyone in the thread until that is confirmed.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Thanks Ants posted:

FernandOwns

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

:rip: Verstappen. They're seriously going to end up competing with McLaren this year and being nowhere near Merc/Ferrari.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Not really NickTheNorse wasn't that high up the chain in Renault, and tbh given the current status of this thread over the last few years not surprised he doesn't bother here anymore

Edit: however https://twitter.com/nickthenorse looks like he left F1 in 2010 and has a great career in Norway... explains the username, good for him, he was a thread superstar

djssniper fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 16, 2019