Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RareAcumen posted:

It like if you had Kenshiro as the baseline and then increased the muscle slider further than that.

It is indeed a kink thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wasabi the J posted:

If you have to ask, or even think about whether it is or not, then you already know deep down that it's a kink thing.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Everything is a kink thing

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

That's obvious. I'm just saying that to prepare people for what they're about to click on.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Cardiovorax posted:

Boneur is French for boner.

Bonoir.

Dick, P.I.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Solar Tornado posted:

Bonoir.

Dick, P.Nile

ftfy

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/1098316744043593728

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:vince:

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I'm genuinely disapointed the modder didn't give X's speedo jiggle physics. If you're gonna put him in a speedo, fully commit to the idea not just "he's simply in a speedo". :cmon:

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

I'm genuinely disapointed the modder didn't give X's speedo jiggle physics. If you're gonna put him in a speedo, fully commit to the idea not just "he's simply in a speedo". :cmon:

It's a chastity belt. It turns out X can't give it to anyone.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

The flip-flops are the real hero of that mod.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dire Lemming posted:

:discourse:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Hot drat. You could grate cheese on those abs. Tyrants are wasted on the bioweapon business. Where's the Exotic Dancer mod? Asking, uhh, for a friend.

E: ahahaha oh my God that part where a bullet bounces right off his butt cheek. With sparks even. Beats a quarter, I'd say.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Feb 21, 2019

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dire Lemming posted:

Actually Tyrants are engineered to produce an excess amounts of steroids, and you know what that does to your junk.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Dire Lemming posted:

He's still got two good big fists.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dire Lemming posted:

canonically, most tyrants come equipped with a "power limiter" somewhere in their clothing that allows higher mental functioning and prevents physical mutation

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

turn off the TV posted:

canonically, most tyrants come equipped with a "power limiter" somewhere in their clothing that allows higher mental functioning and prevents physical mutation

They actually modeled it for X - it's surgically implanted in his temple. Though the series literature is confusing and also refers to the bulletproof clothes as a limiter.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
It's more that they didn't even bother trying to keep it straight for the first three games or so. Magic viruses! Or maybe leeches. Then things happen.

Capcom writing at its finest.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Sometimes the virus is put into a parasite, and that's how you get Nemesis.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes the virus comes from fossils or flowers or some poo poo

Look I dunno

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
umbrella corp: we forgot the whole profit ending on the t virus program is all, we have incorporated a crm system and a project management distribution and hardcoded profit into the business cycle this time and this would just be a one time occurrence.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
If I were in the board of investors in Umbrella and they showed me a licker I would be so loving pissed

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Furia posted:

If I were in the board of investors in Umbrella and they showed me a licker I would be so loving pissed

uhhh hmmm *hurriedly trying to remove super-licker slides from later in presentation deck*

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Seriously what is even the point of a bioweapon that just leaves you with a city full of zombies trying to eat you instead of a city full of defenseless civilians. Or even just actual dead dead people.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
*trying not to shake from rage* anyways, please show me how this new line “project tyrant” is doing. I understand you have some prototypes to demo today

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even if no one shoots a licker in their exposed brain, it will still probably get caught on stuff and torn.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
now you are just being nitpicky

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Cardiovorax posted:

Seriously what is even the point of a bioweapon that just leaves you with a city full of zombies trying to eat you instead of a city full of defenseless civilians. Or even just actual dead dead people.

Nominally you're turning their own against them; some percentage of targets will survive basically anything up to and including a direct nuclear strike. Zombies/mutants/whatever continue to drain survivors in the target area of resources as well as forcing the larger society to expend resources containing/fighting the zombies/mutants/whatever.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
the lack of a antidote or even a vaccine (and dont get me wrong im sure in the world of CANNON there is something like that)

its just a hilariously dumb pitch

well. me make a thing that kills you but you arent dead, and you will infect anything you gently caress up and you like to do that. forever.

i mean youd think there would be a killswitch to = profit, but then im thinking seriously about the plot to resident evil with a :capitalism: angle sooo...

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Please don't make me write a comprehensive business turnaround plan for Umbrella.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I mean what's even the point of a bioweapon that just goes on spreading? The customer would never need to buy more supplies of t-virus.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

The thing is, Umbrella actually discovered the secret to immortality. I'm pretty sure a superpower's entire military budget would pale in comparison to the profits they could get from selling immortality to people.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Discendo Vox posted:

Please don't make me write a comprehensive business turnaround plan for Umbrella.

i would read it and collaborate :catbert:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

IShallRiseAgain posted:

The thing is, Umbrella actually discovered the secret to immortality. I'm pretty sure a superpower's entire military budget would pale in comparison to the profits they could get from selling immortality to people.

Only if the digestive system is modified to only be able to digest Umbrella-branded Tyrant Chow (tm). Immortality-as-a-service is much more profitable than immortality-as-a-product.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i need a short ad for umbrella petZ: tyrant chow because gently caress thats going to be stupid funny when i wake up randomly at 3am over "quality ingredients and non gmo"

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

quote:

Nominally you're turning their own against them; 
What I meant is, it's like cutting off your nose to your your face. In the short run you have less enemy troops. In the long run, you have turned a city into undead superhell and filled with all kinds of mutants that will just be even harder to get rid of. It's like a dirty nuke. Terrorism is literally the only thing any Umbrella product is actually good for.

Except for Safsprin. That stuff is good.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Maybe extortion?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Falls under terrorism, probably.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
I get the impression the T-virus' entire development history was driven by a bunch of people sitting in a boardroom, scratching their heads, and saying, "there's got to be some way to monetize this loving thing, let's just keep pushing genes around and experimenting with new strains until we come up with something we can use" until they were killed by zombies and a mad scientist took over and became Zombie Lucifer with an army of mutant Terminators or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Angry Diplomat posted:

I get the impression the T-virus' entire development history was driven by a bunch of people sitting in a boardroom, scratching their heads, and saying, "there's got to be some way to monetize this loving thing, let's just keep pushing genes around and experimenting with new strains until we come up with something we can use" until they were killed by zombies and a mad scientist took over and became Zombie Lucifer with an army of mutant Terminators or whatever.

Didn't they start off trying to make supersoldiers?