Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Lol at having to gender “jackass”
Wrongly, at that. A jackass is specifically a male donkey, a female donkey is a jenny. Can't even do casual sexism right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

To: Cubs Fan
Hey, whatever Trump supports is right. Trust tbe man.

23 posted on 2/8/2019, 11:15:18 AM by Tax-chick ("It is a kingly act to assist the fallen." ~ Mother Teresa)

quote:

To: RushingWater
Nobody cares about us. I feel like a white South African farmer.

6 posted on 2/8/2019, 12:43:30 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat)

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Feb 8, 2019

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Why do liberals act like Obama is a savior and never criticize him?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Jurgan posted:

Why do liberals act like Obama is a savior and never criticize him?

Are you familiar with the presidents preceding and succeeding him?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Are you familiar with the presidents preceding and succeeding him?

Bill Clinton and Dr. Deep State?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm at work so phone posting but this thread is a goddamn gold mine.

Someone do the needed posting.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3727964/posts

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Plinkey posted:

Someone do the needed posting.

quote:

I cannot think of a lynching incident in the last 50 years.
I'm sure they have great cool reasons why the murders of James Byrd, Jr. and Michael Donald were not lynchings.

quote:

Really? How about rampant black crime? Is that an issues or are we going top pretend that ‘lynching’ is rampant?
But blacks.

quote:

Since lynching doesn’t just mean hanging someone, look for its definition to be greatly expanded, maybe even to include making someone feel bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

quote:

The only lynching I’ve seen over the past 30 years has been “high-tech lynchings” of conservatives.

Is there language in the bill to cover this?
Snowflake dems will expand the definition of lynching to include making someone feel bad, also, how about expanding the definition to include making us feel bad?

quote:

We should be alarmed at the language referenced and linked in the bill. These words are part of the bill though not visible until you check the link.

2) Offenses involving actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.—

This is definitely not the original or common usage definition of “Lynching”. Will it make a protected class for “gender identity” which is not yet in the law? How about “perceived”? We are losing our freedom of speech more and more in the USA.

. Will Republicans in Congress bother to check the language actually linked in the bill?
But what about my freedom of speech to hang gays?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

quote:

Senate passes bill to make lynching a federal crime

quote:

To: true believer forever

Really? How about rampant black crime? Is that an issues or are we going top pretend that ‘lynching’ is rampant?

10 posted on 2/15/2019, 7:53:02 AM by Altura Ct.

There are others, but I think this one is the most :freep:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
To: Williams
>>>I cannot think of a lynching incident in the last 50 years.<<<

I don’t think anyone has read the bill, but I bet it includes making it illegal to play Hangman, or for anyone (especially weather reporters on TV stations) to even draw a noose.

84 posted on 02/15/2019 6:35:40 AM PST by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

What on earth is he on about, what happened with weathermen?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There was a thing in OK a couple days ago where a meteorologist was fired for a 'brain teaser' that included a noose.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Guavanaut posted:

There was a thing in OK a couple days ago where a meteorologist was fired for a 'brain teaser' that included a noose.

Hang in there!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The american prison system: ripe with nonviolent hangman offenders

PS: Dr. King already cleared us of racism

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Guavanaut posted:

But blacks.
I agree with this Freeper: why aren't there any laws stopping black crime?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
As we all know, blacks thugs cannot be bound by the laws of man, and must instead be constrained through the constant vigilance of True American Patriots which might appear, to the untrained eye, to be racism.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

jojoinnit posted:

To: Williams
>>>I cannot think.<<<

Fixed this Williams joker's post.

"hurr I can't think of any lynching since 1970, guess it didn't happen" gently caress off guy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Thread title?

quote:

To: NoLibZone
If Trump is an idiot, then we need more like him.

62 posted on 2/15/2019, 8:43:15 PM by Parmy

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3728144/posts?q=1&;page=51

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
That announcement/press conference thing today sure was something. When claiming Obama was about to go to war with North Korea and only you were able to stop it isn't in the top five quotes of the event...

What's FReep's take on the emergency? Coulter saying it's only to con idiots in his base gives me some hope, but I assume she's not the nexus of hate and rage she was in the late 90s.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

That announcement/press conference thing today sure was something. When claiming Obama was about to go to war with North Korea and only you were able to stop it isn't in the top five quotes of the event...

What's FReep's take on the emergency? Coulter saying it's only to con idiots in his base gives me some hope, but I assume she's not the nexus of hate and rage she was in the late 90s.

lol the coulter thread is amazing, i just finished browsing it.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3728144/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

lots of deleted posts and tolls got banned

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Plinkey posted:

lol the coulter thread is amazing, i just finished browsing it.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3728144/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

lots of deleted posts and tolls got banned

quote:

To: Trump.Deplorable
She is pandering to the wrong people, the left will never read her books.

10 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:21:14 by McGavin999 (Border security without a wall is like having a Ring doorbell without a door)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

I can't tell if he thinks Maher is Muslim or that Coulter dated both Maher and a Muslim.

quote:

To: Ann Archy
That’s right She dated Maher, a Muslim and lives in NYC.

15 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:22:09 by NoLibZone (America's dead. Gone. Get used to it. The Trump admin has shown the experiment has ended.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Scag?

quote:

Criticism of the president is not a problem with me. Do I think he deserves to be attacked when he goofs up? Why yes. Yes I do. But Coulte goes way beyond criticism. Her hateful, insulting rhetoric is right out of the Democrat playbook. She’s a hateful malnourished scag.

21 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:23:26 by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I love it when they type what they wish they could tell at the person. It's a particular old person phone trait that I think comes from when you'd write letters to the paper that if published meant there was a chance the person in question would read it, but I'm just speculating.

quote:

Anne, give me some answers you turkey necked Mitt Romney sychophant!!

What would you have done? Drug Paul Ryan and the rest of the GOPe and brainwash them. Declare the filibuster in the Semate a National Emergeny?

The Uniparty was lined up against this man and he was and is our best hope.

Ms. Coulter, seek help for your bi-polar disorder and leave us the heck alone.

22 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:23:46 by FlipWilson

quote:

She was once intimate with Bill Maher. Let that disgusting fact sink in for a minute. I never cared for her even when I agreed with her — she’s a bomb-throwing attention whore of the lowest kind.

26 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:24:27 by Southside_Chicago_Republican (The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.)

quote:

o: NoLibZone
Hey Jim Rob I think it is time for Ann Coulter to be moved to a new category here at freerepublic. Oh my gosh if the wall which is by the way being built as we speak gets built by the National Emergency that means President Trump is a freaking genius not an idiot. If he is out funk all of the morons in the Congress and Senate then that makes him a genius. I believe and Coulter might be too stupid to know she is ignorant or perhaps she is too ignorant to know she is stupid. Maybe she’s just too stupid to know she is stupid. Oh yes I forgot she is a Mitt Romney fan. And the fact that she dated Bill Maher the hater of all things conservative...

27 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:24:27 by CincyRichieRich (But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand. Isaiah 32:8)

quote:

Gee, once upon a time Ann was somewhat sensible...at times anyway... and now she’s turned insane....nuts...cookoo

crazy..

what a shame...such a falling...(early onset Alzheimers or some more crazy mental disease probably, as she is writing, speaking irrationally...)

37 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:30:09 by faithhopecharity (“Politicians arent born, they’re excreted.” Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 to 43 BCE))

This guy just wants to hit a woman

quote:

To: Big Red Badger
Two weeks ago I thought she deserved a slap across the face now it’s on both sides of her face! You can just feel it.

41 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:31:54 by magua
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

I would honestly watch at least one episode of the ice queen on the view out of curiosity

quote:

Ann, you’re really pushing it.
It’s starting to seem that you enjoy name calling on live TV more than objectively looking at what the president is doing.

I guess your pal Bill Maher is writing your talking points these days. Maybe next, he’ll reccomend his good friend Sarah Silverman. She also takes a perverse joy in calling our president vile names whenever near a reporter.
Have you thought of joining the Ladies on The View?
You’ll fit right in with Megyn McCain.

46 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:35:38 by lee martell

Bringing up the Dixie Chicks in tyool 2019

quote:

To: Hostage
IF she had a singing voice, she might do well with the
Dixie Chicks.

With politics, particularly right wing politics, she’s a
dud. Perhaps this is the reason for going leftward?

Overdone hag attempting to stay relevant. Stick a fork in
her.

58 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:42:23 by V K Lee ("VICTORY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS IS JUDGMENT FOR THE WICKED")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

Has the word thot seriously made it to Freep?

quote:

She’s nothing but a while barren thot trying to sell books.

59 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:42:40 by ebshumidors

I know these aren't vile I'm just kinda intrigued by the references they're stuck on. They never made it past the Bush era

quote:

She's a MAN, baby!
(I mean, geez, look at that damned Adam's apple she's got going. It ain't no damned goiter!)

60 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:42:44 by Snake Skin Sonny

I'd buy it for a dollar

quote:

To: McGavin999
Well she can write her next book to be

“Trump is a Poopy head and hates kittens”

By Ann Coulter

Forward by: Bill Maher

And Billy boy can promote it all the time on his show

So, it will sell to liberal idiots.

64 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:44:57 by Trump.Deplorable
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Holy poo poo can't believe this hasn't been deleted

quote:

Ann is always right. You cowards always ape her thoughts afterward and then cry cheeseburger when she shames your cowardly balless skins.

73 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:51:46 by The Toll

I immediately checked his account though and:

quote:

This account has been banned or suspended.

Okay
So which of you was it?

Anyway back to boomers

quote:

Ann Coulter is now part of the problem.

I’ve had my entire life savings (>$166k) and retirement stolen by illegal aliens and folks who believe they can simply violate all laws of private property. This, when those same resources were being dedicated to help provide jobs to Hispanics and Latinos. Trump has been the only government rep to actually oppose the situation which has caused this to be a common place endeavor throughout the US southwest.

Screw Ann Coulter for her anti0Constitutional and anti-Bill of Rights perspective.

79 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:55:31 by Cvengr ( Adversity in life & death is inevitable; Stress is optional through faith in Christ.)

Sorry back to Toll

quote:

To: nikos1121
She is calling you a pussy. You can’t take it.

81 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:56:55 by The Toll
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 80 | View Replies]

quote:

To: The Toll
Ann is always right. You cowards always ape her thoughts afterward and then cry cheeseburger when she shames your cowardly balless skins.

Really? So Donald Trump is both awesome and we must vote for him and he's terrible and only idiots support him? Both of those things are correct at the same time?

82 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:57:37 by Republican Wildcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

I don't get why they left all his posts up but I'm glad

quote:

To: Cvengr
Ann is calling you a pussy. Cry all you want.

85 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:58:20 by The Toll
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies]

To: Republican Wildcat
Yes. He is being a pussy and Ann is calling him on it.

86 posted on 16/02/2019, 01:59:20 by The Toll
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

And that is the first half of the thread. It's up to 208 replies and I glanced through the first 100 and literally can't take more. I can tell you that from page 101-120 the deletions really start ramping up so seems wherever Toll went with his gimmick calling people ballless pussies was mild to whatever comes after: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3728144/posts?q=1&;page=101

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Feb 16, 2019

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Bill Imamaher

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

quote:

I’ve had my entire life savings (>$166k) and retirement stolen by illegal aliens and folks who believe they can simply violate all laws of private property.

What does this even mean?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Minenfeld! posted:

My best guess is running afoul of civil asset forfeiture somehow, or a bad divorce. Smarter money is on the second one, given how freepers tend to drive away those close to them (and then brag about it on the site).

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
My brain is still trying to create a visualization of a group of MS-13 rolling up, jumping out of a truck, and somehow stealing that guy’s 401k at gunpoint.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

raminasi posted:

My brain is still trying to create a visualization of a group of MS-13 rolling up, jumping out of a truck, and somehow stealing that guy’s 401k at gunpoint.

"gimme your fidelity login"

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

freep posted:

Oh my gosh if the wall which is by the way being built as we speak gets built by the National Emergency that means President Trump is a freaking genius

I know 1000 people predicted this, but Jesus Christ it's true. All Trump is going to have to say is "it's being built" or poo poo, just claim that the wall is done and millions of them will believe it.

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
I learned a new word today: virago! A freeper called Ann that. Apparently the original definition is a woman of heroic and virtuous qualities, but that's not the first one that pops up when you google it. That is "a domineering, violent, or bad tempered woman". I can safely assume the freeper meant the second one... but its interesting that virago is used as an insult when it isn't supposed to be.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

SwingShift posted:

I learned a new word today: virago! A freeper called Ann that. Apparently the original definition is a woman of heroic and virtuous qualities, but that's not the first one that pops up when you google it. That is "a domineering, violent, or bad tempered woman". I can safely assume the freeper meant the second one... but its interesting that virago is used as an insult when it isn't supposed to be.

It literally means "man-like woman". Vir is the root for the latin words for "man", "hero", and "virtue". To be virtuous for a Roman was to be masculine.

So it's not surprising that man-woman it doubles as an insult.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Minenfeld! posted:

I think it means he had lots of money stuffed under his mattress, and one day he suffered a break-in and they got away cleanly, and so the only assumption possible is that illegal immigrants did it.

Metrofreak
Mar 17, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ZeeToo posted:

I think it means he had lots of money stuffed under his mattress, and one day he suffered a break-in and they got away cleanly, and so the only assumption possible is that illegal immigrants did it.

Let's be real.

It was definitely his own children.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

ZeeToo posted:

I'd genuinely like to hear what happened in full detail rather than just 'the Mexicans stole it'. I'd assume some combination of: a divorce, refusal to pay taxes, a bad deal from the 2000s secure fencing act, maybe a bad insurance settlement or something, and the market crash in 2009, all of which gets inextricably tied in his mind to the illegal, invading browns.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

It literally means "man-like woman". Vir is the root for the latin words for "man", "hero", and "virtue". To be virtuous for a Roman was to be masculine.

So it's not surprising that man-woman it doubles as an insult.

You can find something similar if you just look up the original meaning of words related to women.

Mistress is supposed to be the equivalent of Master, but it's more often used to describe the woman a man is having an affair with.

Governess is supposed to be the equivalent of Governor, but it's more often used to describe a nanny.

Courtesan is supposed to be the equivalent of Courtier, but it's more often used to mean prostitute.

Madam is supposed to be the equivalent of Sire, but it's more often used to mean a female pimp.

Wench just meant child. Hussy is just a shortened form of housewife. And so on and so forth.

Any term related to oppressed group will likely slide into pejoration over time as long as that oppression is present.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I'd genuinely like to hear what happened in full detail rather than just 'the Mexicans stole it'...

I'm going to guess it was more likely the "Nigerian Prince" e-mail scam.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Student Accused of Threatening to Beat Teacher, Refusing to Recite ‘Racist’ Pledge

Reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

To: Hojczyk

What did the boys Father have to say about the incident??

or is that too much of a racist question to ask?

3 posted on 02/17/2019 1:11:15 PM PST by eyeamok
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

[ An 11-year-old Florida student was arrested for allegedly threatening to beat his teacher because he refused to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, calling the pledge “racist” to black people. ]

When is his rap album coming out?

5 posted on 02/17/2019 1:12:56 PM PST by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ......)

:iiam:

quote:

To: eyeamok

Where did he learn the U.S. is a racist country..from his mother?

or Maybe CNN? No the democrats??

6 posted on 02/17/2019 1:13:04 PM PST by Hojczyk

quote:

You have to identify the father first; and at first glance, I’m not yet sure that even the mother could do so with 50% confidence.

10 posted on 02/17/2019 1:16:04 PM PST by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)

:irony:

quote:

The boy needs to learn how to handle differing opinions.
When you lose a debate, or don’t have an answer, it is not acceptable for you to threaten the questioner with death.
That only makes you look ignorant with a short fuse and a tiny brain.

Naturally, the School District sides with the juvenile delinquent. And they wonder why there is a shortage of teachers for public schools. People tire of getting dressed, driving to work, just to be treated like dung by little gangsters who hate any and all authority figures.

13 posted on 02/17/2019 1:17:03 PM PST by lee martell

quote:

Of COURSE the TEACHER was the one ultimately punished, by being declared unemployable by the district. This substitute teacher was never briefed as to the rule about "students don't have to recite the Pledge". So how can they be held responsible for asking the student to recite the Pledge? They didn't ridicule him, they didn't smack him, they just (mistakenly) asked him to act like a civil human being. Apparently, thanks to the excellent race baiting tutelage by his gutter trash mother, he learned that he can (1) be disrespectful to his country, (2) be disrespectful to an authority figure, (3) act out in class and (4) get a teacher FIRED, all without penalty. In fact, there is a libtard legal organization rushing up to give the gutter trash mother legal assistance for her nasty kid being held accountable for poor classroom behavior. And what about him threatening the teacher? That's nothing? You see the same thing acted out time after time in the NYC libtard school system, where the word of the teacher means nothing compared to a pack of lies told by students.

15 posted on 02/17/2019 1:17:29 PM PST by EinNYC (wr)

Yeah, funny that...

quote:

Funny how the accompanying stock photo to the story shows a classroom of well behaved white kids.

18 posted on 02/17/2019 1:19:17 PM PST by SpaceBar

You know, I've been going to Freep for years so I'm used to it but it's really amazing the constant deluge of bile from Freep that occurs whenever an African American is involved. That Freepers inevitably accuses the other side of being racist while they do it is just the poo poo frosting on the poo poo cake.

quote:

The lad is probably miffed because he was not permanently expelled and now he will have to go back to school after a couple of days.

28 posted on 02/17/2019 1:30:48 PM PST by arthurus (́iyu)

quote:

To: lee martell

That only makes you look ignorant with a short fuse and a tiny brain.

Which is only natural for a kid with a short fuse and a tiny brain. Better he commits his crimes now and gets put into the corrections grinder before he gets old enough to hire out as a drive-by specialist.

31 posted on 02/17/2019 1:34:38 PM PST by arthurus (||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

“I’m upset, I’m angry. I’m hurt,” Talbot said. “More so for my son. My son has never been through anything like this. I feel like this should’ve been handled differently. If any disciplinary action should’ve been taken, it should’ve been with the school. He shouldn’t have been arrested.”

Then stop teaching your kid to be a disrespectful racist.

33 posted on 02/17/2019 1:35:35 PM PST by MileHi (Liberalism is an ideology of parasites, hypocrites, grievance mongers, victims, and control freaks.)

quote:

I can’t be the only one to be sick and tired of all these fake victims crying racism at every turn in the road.

These professional victims, now as young as 11, have weaponized their protected but racist status as victims.

So freaking sick of it...

I’ll never see these racist protected and privileged self-styled victims other than what they truly are. Trash.

34 posted on 02/17/2019 1:36:21 PM PST by Boomer (We are one dem President away from America being destroyed into communism)

quote:

To: Boomer

“RACIST!” and self aware victim status gutarantees that there will be another generation of utterly ignorant Democrat voters. That is the raison d’ętre of the Public School System.

37 posted on 02/17/2019 1:39:22 PM PST by arthurus (///////|)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: EinNYC

The same dynamics that gave troublemakers a free pass, was responsible for the Parkland school shooting. A "Dear Colleague" letter and guidance from the Obama Regime, issued in 2014, was aimed at reducing the school-to-prison pipeline by prodding schools to reduce the number of suspensions and expulsions, especially for students of color and students with disabilities, both of whom received disciplinary actions at disproportionately high rates. This policy caused many school districts to embrace what's known as "restorative justice" discipline programs and quickly became one of the Obama administration's darlings for its efforts to focus on equity in discipline. It is apparent that it is just this policy that this unnamed school district had in full effect! Ironically it took place in Florida, the state where the Parkland shooting took place!

41 posted on 02/17/2019 1:48:10 PM PST by jonrick46 (Cultural Marxism is the cult of the Left waiting for the Mothership.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Well to be fair, Dhakira probably doesn’t even know.

Not racist to ask either...

43 posted on 02/17/2019 1:50:58 PM PST by Roman_War_Criminal (Like Enoch, Noah, & Lot, the True Church will soon be removed & then destruction comes forth.)

[citation needed]

quote:

To: frank ballenger

Your words are true. In many high school classrooms around our nation the attack on 911 was celebrated with cheers and laughter. I know because my child witnessed the cheers and laughter and I did some research. Was amazing what happened and. has grown worse since 911.

44 posted on 02/17/2019 1:53:20 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Liberals, Rinos, moslems, illegals, lamestream media. All want America to fail and die)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

There’s a little punk who needs to meet the rod up close and personal.

48 posted on 02/17/2019 2:03:43 PM PST by bgill (CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola.S)

:freep:

quote:

“student” = feral animal.

59 posted on 02/17/2019 4:00:30 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (#NotARussianBot)

quote:

I’d take a belt to his rear end if it were my kid. But that’s just me. He should grow up to be a big mouth thug until he ends up in a “drug deal gone bad” and gets his rear end shot.

60 posted on 02/17/2019 4:03:26 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (#NotARussianBot)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Less than 3 hours to get from "he needs to learn how to handle differing opinions without violence" to "I’d take a belt to his rear end if it were my kid." :thumbsup:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

FreeperMadness posted:

I'm going to guess it was more likely the "Nigerian Prince" e-mail scam.

If we're running a book on it, I'd put money on "sent it all to that build the wall gofundme".

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I live on the other side of the planet to the USA and can still tell you that your constitution protects children from being forced to recite the pledge at school. If you really loved the constitution like you said then your would know this too.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

jobson groeth posted:

I live on the other side of the planet to the USA and can still tell you that your constitution protects children from being forced to recite the pledge at school. If you really loved the constitution like you said then your would know this too.

Don't kids still not have first amendment protection in school? I thought that was a thing?

e: https://ncac.org/resource/first-amendment-in-schools

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Much like the troops, the first amendment is sacrosanct until its inconvienant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
We all know freedom of speech just means "freedom to express a narrow set of White Christian social norms". Just like religious freedom just means "freedom to practice your Christian denomination of choice (except maybe if you're a filthy Catholic)".