Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

C-Euro posted:

That ending, ouch

Also subtle thing, but the fact that the game takes control away from you when that fire wall spawns throws off the timing of the platforms almost enough where you are forced to take a hit. Rude!

Also FP was lucky enough to avoid it here, but the platforms only move when they're on-screen, so it's possible for them to become desynched.

This dungeon would be much better if the game let you have a compass so you know which room you missed an obtusely hidden key in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Considering the map doesn't really function, I suspect the hacker has no idea how to make the compass work either.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I kind of wish there was just a smash cut to the credits after you talked to the goron. Nimpize.

FruitPunchSamurai fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Feb 20, 2019

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.
I told you to check the hot fence room!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

:negative:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

FP told me to post these, when my girlfriend and I went on a cruise recently they served afternoon tea at the buffet and there were these extremely cute tiny sandwiches that I took a picture of specifically for this thread

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

All sandwiches are good sandwiches, even tiny ones.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Is a cupcake a sandwich

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

C-Euro posted:

Is a cupcake a sandwich

I don't know if I would accept a non-modified cupcake as a sandwich, but that lovely lifehack that turns cupcakes into sandwiches is bad and anyone doing that should be ashamed of themselves. :colbert:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

In my head, that statue face is just saying "lol" repeatedly, forever.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

No because it's just a piece of meat.

My First Fake Edit I Think: Actually, it is because it's made from scrap meat so it's meat surrounded by different kinds of meat so yes, I'd say so

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

That's the kind of question wars are fought over you know.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
Once you put any food in your mouth it is sandwiched between your upper and lower jaw, ergo any food you eat is a sandwich.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

I think Master Quest had some rooms with more than 5 silver rupees?

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
Where IS the graph for the fire temple?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Faylone posted:

Where IS the graph for the fire temple?

Here you go. This is also the only finished OOT graph Mark Brown has in his Boss Keys dropbox, it looks like.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Is that Fire or Forest? It's got the Bow on it, and not the Hammer.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Commander Keene posted:

Is that Fire or Forest? It's got the Bow on it, and not the Hammer.

The structure is clearly Fire, with the huge amount of keys; I think he just used the bow icon to represent all dungeon items instead of making separate icons for every zelda item.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I can't believe I used a thing I never use otherwise.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

You're never going to escape that Ice Treat, Argate. NEVER.

EDIT: This is also around the time that I started watching the stream, so boy, do we have some sights to show you.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

We're probably gonna end up being wrong about this but that's what the magic of the voices of the internet is for.

Also, it's a short one because the next episode deserves to be its own, uncut video.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

FPzero posted:

Also, it's a short one because the next episode deserves to be its own, uncut video.

Is it time?

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I'm actually a little worried at the amount of hype the next episode is getting.

Looking forward to it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
holy poo poo the fire temple is finally over

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Does Gleerok from Minish Cap count as a dragon?

No one ever remember Aquamentus :smith:

The sixth boss from Zelda II is also Volvagia, though it was originally mistranslated as Barba.

It's been a while since I played this and I didn't watch the stream, but I'm sure the Spirit Temple is going to have wonderful things in store for us

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
The wind fish was a dragon and you kill it at the end of the game.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I still can't believe my throwaway terrible "but the zelda timeline" joke in the stream chat lead to such a serious historical discussion.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
sorry for kicking off a nice long session of fire emblem chat y'all

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I am curious about the Smash tier list based on their thoughts on taxes. Where is that from?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

Maigius posted:

I am curious about the Smash tier list based on their thoughts on taxes. Where is that from?

They were talking about this one:

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=121718
https://twitter.com/katietiedrich/status/1075199051463909376

I guess the other one is this but I'm not sure about that one:

https://imgur.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/MYc5vY5

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Feb 24, 2019

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I think it's time.

EDIT: Also, FP was wrong about the Skulltula.

ZeButler fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Feb 24, 2019

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I feel like I have a trend in my videos where the worst episodes are actually my best.

------

I'm planning a stream tonight but it probably won't start until at least 8pm EST (so sorry Europe!!!). I'll try and update the thread before then and confirm our start time, same goes for if we have to cancel tonight because scheduling conflicts. We'll be picking up from where Episode 61 will begin, and it will be post-Water Temple. The only progress we made in the last stream was getting the item in Water Temple and beating it, so if you don't mind being spoiled on what we got in it (Hover Boots) you should probably be fine to watch tonight. I have a feeling that this might be the second-to-last stream. We're getting close to the end...

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

FPzero posted:

(so sorry Europe!!!)

:negative:

Is this my punishment for the spider thing?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
What are you talking about, the wall switch puzzle owns.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

FPzero posted:

I feel like I have a trend in my videos where the worst episodes are actually my best.

This is it. This is the best episode, right here. We can close the thread now, nothing will top this.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I have been waiting for this one to go public since the minute we recorded it. :allears:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I cannot believe I bullshitted the right answer to that goddamn Iron Knuckle room.

I was joking.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Artix posted:

I have been waiting for this one to go public since the minute we recorded it. :allears:

So have I, honestly. That entire Iron Knuckle sequence alone was worth it. Everything else just added to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
i'd forgotten how wonderfully obnoxious and galaxy brain that iron knuckle/throne puzzle was

godspeed ostrealava, you magnificent jackass

also corrin is totally a loving war criminal and belongs in that tier :colbert:

Jerry Manderbilt fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Feb 25, 2019