Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can't believe I read that thing again but the women's listed birthdates are 1960, 1960, and 1973 for everyone who is asking.

e: The ones are are identified, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sean10mm posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do we have evidence that Kraft's thing was the 59 year old mama-san/horrifying slave driving crime lord, or is that just a joke?

We know he appears twice in the list of 26 people and person #4 is some rich guy who dresses like Kraft and is really similar to 26, and only Kraft should appear twice.

It’s a guess but I think it’s a good one.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
These parlor operators know that rich old men is their demo.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Portnoy has definitely been balls deep in unwilling prostitutes so of course he’s sympathetic.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I looked up my hometown on rubmaps.com and there is a place right in one of the main shopping centers. I know that place very well, its wedged in between a Chinese restaurant and a Five Guys

That massage place has been there as long as I can remember, freaky

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

"rub maps dot com" is an anagram for "Sad Trump Combo" :tinfoil:

Is this where you watch them pee while giving you a handy?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So do all of these places just pay off the cops to look the other way?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So do all of these places just pay off the cops to look the other way?

They get freebies

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

They get freebies

Eww. If I were a crooked cop I’d just want the money.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

.com wouldn’t fit

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

yes

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

MacheteZombie posted:

Just wanted his trophy polished.

CyberPingu posted:

Trump to buy the Pats

DariusLikewise posted:

Sorry but maximum hilarity is the President of the US leaving his weekend golf club to get $59 rub and tugs

Mr. Nice! posted:

This wasn’t a one off. This was Bob Kraft’s regular rub and tug near his Palm Beach, FL house.

sean10mm posted:

There was definitely a sexual element to how the Patriots humiliated the Jets so his feeling are understandable.

MacheteZombie posted:

Teddy B on TV talking about hoping Krafts denial is true.

Tatsuta Age posted:

twice?! they literally only scoped the place out for 5 days lmao

SKULL.GIF posted:

What if the bigger name is Tom Brady?

This thread is really funny

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Rubmaps.com

Jesus loving christ I'm dying

I'm cry

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope there’s a video of Mike Brown in there haggling

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I think the actual low rent sleaziness of the situation is sometimes part of the appeal or turn on for rich or famous guys like this, and even the chance of getting caught sometimes contributes to this. See also Hugh Grant situation.

I mean, dude could arrange to have a supermodel hooker who also has PhDs in philosophy and molcular biology meet him discreetly on a yacht or in some five star hotel and discuss Wittgenstein with him while dressed in leather and simultaneously flogging him with a cat o nine tail and rogering him with a strap-on, but after the 20th time or so it gets dull and where's the thrill in it?

If you are creeping around in some strip mall rub joint with a buzzing red neon sign tossing mamasan a few crumpled twenties with a bunch of other sweaty punters you KNOW you're being naughty. He probably never felt so alive! :laugh:

Then again one should also consider that men are stupid horn dogs who often only think with their schlongs.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Also it's all he could afford because the NFL is hiding how under water they are

Vince McMahon told me so

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

Eating a 59 year old lady's vagina and paying her a dollar for every year she has been alive and also the twist that she's a slave owner is a pretty peculiar fetish but I'm not here to kink shame.

lmao we live in the best of times

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I kind of feel like it might just be a fast food situation. Sometimes you just want a happy quarterpounder ending regardless of how rich you are, you know?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

sportsgenius86 posted:

I hope there’s a video of Mike Brown in there haggling

Using a coupon.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

indiana jones dodging traps and poison darts and hissing, oozing reptile pits in order to find the ancient rubmaps

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thank you i'm never going to get the phrase rub maps out of my head until i die

rub maps

rub

maps

orson welles doing an ad read for rub maps and stopping to berate everyone that it is very difficult to say the words "rub maps"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Rub Maps has a parlor literally like 1000 feet from my house where users Cockinthesock and Zarffdaddy each gave it a glowing 5 out of 5 stars. I can't read the comments unless I'm a premium subscriber however.

Who's gonna take one for the team so we can read comments/get our door kicked down?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it’s like google maps, but for rubs

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it’s like mapquest, but the quest your on, is for a rub

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Rich dudes absolutely love pretending to be regular chumps so the theory they all went there because it was lovely seems solid. See: right wing fetishization of blue collar work, every dumbass here in Texas pretending to be a cowboy.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"Rub-a-dub-dub this dick needs some love" - Robert Kraft while entering a known sex parlour found on Rubmaps.com

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So who gets more low rent rub jobs Kraft or Jerry?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Android Apocalypse posted:

shameless stolen from PYF Macros & Memes:

lol this doesn't even make sense, he smashed both those mf buttons like straight away, he didn't need time to decide

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Many of these rich dudes started out as poor chumps getting tugjobs for cheap and that's probably what they have liked their whole lives.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Many of these rich dudes started out as poor chumps getting tugjobs for cheap and that's probably what they have liked their whole lives.

By poor you mean inherited millions from the parents, right?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Not everyone did that.

https://www.cnbc.com/id/49167533

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I have I idea how Kraft made his fortune. Maybe he ran a chain of affordable massage parlors.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Us: "I cant believe billionaires did that"
Billionaires: "that's why you'll never be one of us"

A different breed, fellas. They'll sell you expired airline peanuts with one hand with the other firmly placed on the back of a 59 year old slave driver's head

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
rubmaps.com would be a great shirt sponsor, the MLS should get on that ASAP

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Demon Of The Fall posted:

rubmaps.com would be a great shirt sponsor, the MLS should get on that ASAP

For the New England Revolution

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Reminder that Kraft is on the owner commission that helps decide Goodell's salary

If Roger wants a raise, he needs to forget the one in Rob's pants

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

Reminder that Kraft is on the owner commission that helps decide Goodell's salary

If Roger wants a raise, he needs to forget the one in Rob's pants

Jerry Richardson was also on that committee and it didn’t stop Goodell from forcing him out and getting a raise for doing so.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Tim Whatley posted:

Rub Maps has a parlor literally like 1000 feet from my house where users Cockinthesock and Zarffdaddy each gave it a glowing 5 out of 5 stars.

I cannot stop laughing, please send help

My God, I cannot wait for Drew Magary's "Why Your Team Sucks" entry on the Patriots this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This thread brought to you by RUBMAPS.COM

"Because every journey need a Happy Ending"