Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(sleazy italian strip club owner voice)

Ayyy, nobody touches no pole less I gotta W2 on file. Eeeysh! Tryna run a biznus here!

Itsa 1099 you dumb cannolli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haifisch posted:

My (21F) fiancé (45M) wants me to have a baby before he decides to marry me.

:redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag:

This dude is an absolute brain genious because the child support on 800k a year would destroy him if it doesnt work out versus getting married and having his assets protected at the joining of the union. Its so stupid, in fact, I question whether the lawyer and his money even exist.

And gently caress me dude, just dont get married if you make 800,000 a year without working and worried about what ut might be like if you had to live on obly 700,000 doing nothing.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Itsa 1099 you dumb cannolli

Its a union shop, I run a business that would make me momma, god rest her fabulous tits, proud

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Barudak posted:

Its so stupid, in fact, I question whether the lawyer and his money even exist.

I'm not the brightest bulb but that was basically my interpretation of it. I don't understand his reasoning here otherwise. :psyduck:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lol @ the woke goons victim blaming the closest thing to a nervous breakdown i've ever seen outside of a psych textbook

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Prostitute guy reminds me of one time when I was walking around my old place and someone had put up several signs with pictures of a woman saying "WARNING: Do not hire this prostitute, she stole my wallet!"

And like any normal person my first reaction wasn't, "Whoa, thanks for the heads up concerned John!" and instead I immediately assumed it was some psycho stalker who was pissed off at his ex.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA or is my boyfriend overly conservative about clothing/nudity?

My boyfriend (42M) and I (27F) have been dating for 3 years. Wonderful relationship, no problems except for what I'm about to describe, love of my life as far as I'm concerned.

BF is sensitive about my cleavage/underwear accidentally showing in public. He gets visibly upset and angry if something slips/shows (no abuse of any kind, just shuts down emotionally as if I purposefully did something to hurt him). I don't dress scandalously ever, I work in an office and I'm always covered but I have a large chest compared to my body size so sometimes shirts don't fit perfectly. He also used to get upset about me changing in front of the window with blinds not completely shut (I live in the city so neighbors are close) and I switched primary care physicians from a male doctor to a female doctor due to BF's insistence. He says that he doesn't want any other men seeing his girlfriend naked. He does not display any other controlling behaviors, I have several guy friends that I spend time with, it's just this subject.

There have been ~six of these incidents over the past 3 years, but the one I want advice on is that I recently ordered bathing suits for our upcoming Florida vacation. When I showed him one "cheeky" bottom, he got upset. We discussed it and my stance is that it's a normal bathing suit that will look flattering and that I shouldn't be covering up because of other men potentially being perverts. We've been on the beach together before with no problems.

Background which I believe is relevant: When BF was 10, a man broke into his house and escaped through his sister's window. They found her bound and gagged but otherwise OK physically. She never shared what happened to her but I'm sure it was horrendous and they never caught the man. I believe it still affects him and may be the source of his need to control.

Unless I'm TA, does anyone else dealing with this kind of trauma/mindset have advice on how I can approach it without giving up what I believe is perfectly OK?

Cheeky bottoms here: https://www.ae.com/aerie-swimsuits-bikini-bottoms/aerie/s-cat/6890013?icid=AE:SHP:Sec1:Aerie:ShopBikiniBottoms:Promo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA for reporting someone who didn’t give me back my underwear?

This happened rather recently to me and I’m still sorta freaked out and angry about it.

I live on an Air Force base in the barracks. Each floor of the building I live in has a washing and dryer room with around 5 to 6 washers and dryers a piece. Early this morning after I got off of work, I stripped everything off my bed and got my clothes ready to wash. When I got back later that night, I took my clothes to the dryers and dried them. Since it takes a good 70 minutes to dry clothes in those machines, I went up to my room to wait it out. Once they were done, I went to collect them.

There’s no one else in the room besides another person folding and doing his laundry as well. He gives me a look, but says nothing to me. I pay no mind to him and load up my bag with my sheets and clothes. I turn around to check for my socks and I realize that I dropped a lot of clothes on the ground while I was putting them in my laundry bag and going to the other dryer to get my sheets. As I pick them up I notice the guy has something in his hands, stretched out between his hands. I don’t pay it any mind until I realize that my favorite underwear isn’t in the mixture of clothes I dropped. I go to check my bag thinking I dropped them in already but I see that he has my underwear in his hands. He’s stretching them, inspecting the inside and feeling the lace along the sides all the while staring at them. I freeze and freak out for a second before thinking that he probably just wants to return them and is waiting for me to stand up or say something. I stand up and look at him expectedly with my hand outstretched at him before he turns around, with my underwear still in his hands. I say “hey” to him loudly and agitated and wave my hand at him, forcing him to turn around.

Me: “Uh hey buddy, those are... My underwear that you’re holding.”

Him: “I know.”

Me: “Could you give them back to me?”

My hand is still outstretched and I’m basically glaring at this guy. I feel uncomfortable when people touch my clothes that I just washed, and seeing him manhandling something thats really private and personal infuriated me. We stare at each other for about a minute, both of us in silence, so I become a little forceful.

Me: “Give me back my loving underwear.”

He doesn’t respond and just pulls them closer to his chest.

Him: “They’re warm.”

At this point I’m too baffled to say anything to him so I go up to him, snatch my underwear from his hands and go to my room to sort and organize my clothes. I’m still astonished at this as I’m typing it, but I’m so angry that I feel like I’m going to virtually explode.

WIBTA for reporting him to my dorm manager? I know what he looks like, and there are cameras right outside the door to the washroom. I’m just afraid I’m overreacting here.

WIBTA?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This happened rather recently to me and I’m still sorta freaked out and angry about it.

I live on an Air Force base in the barracks. Each floor of the building I live in has a washing and dryer room with around 5 to 6 washers and dryers a piece. Early this morning after I got off of work, I stripped everything off my bed and got my clothes ready to wash. When I got back later that night, I took my clothes to the dryers and dried them. Since it takes a good 70 minutes to dry clothes in those machines, I went up to my room to wait it out. Once they were done, I went to collect them.

There’s no one else in the room besides another person folding and doing his laundry as well. He gives me a look, but says nothing to me. I pay no mind to him and load up my bag with my sheets and clothes. I turn around to check for my socks and I realize that I dropped a lot of clothes on the ground while I was putting them in my laundry bag and going to the other dryer to get my sheets. As I pick them up I notice the guy has something in his hands, stretched out between his hands. I don’t pay it any mind until I realize that my favorite underwear isn’t in the mixture of clothes I dropped. I go to check my bag thinking I dropped them in already but I see that he has my underwear in his hands. He’s stretching them, inspecting the inside and feeling the lace along the sides all the while staring at them. I freeze and freak out for a second before thinking that he probably just wants to return them and is waiting for me to stand up or say something. I stand up and look at him expectedly with my hand outstretched at him before he turns around, with my underwear still in his hands. I say “hey” to him loudly and agitated and wave my hand at him, forcing him to turn around.

My hand is still outstretched and I’m basically glaring at this guy. I feel uncomfortable when people touch my clothes that I just washed, and seeing him manhandling something thats really private and personal infuriated me. We stare at each other for about a minute, both of us in silence, so I become a little forceful.

At this point I’m too baffled to say anything to him so I go up to him, snatch my underwear from his hands and go to my room to sort and organize my clothes. I’m still astonished at this as I’m typing it, but I’m so angry that I feel like I’m going to virtually explode.

WIBTA for reporting him to my dorm manager? I know what he looks like, and there are cameras right outside the door to the washroom. I’m just afraid I’m overreacting here.

WIBTA?

My stomach lurched when I got to the part where he says "They're warm." I hope this is just a disguised creepypasta

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA?

"I literally had to steal my underwear back from a guy clutching it to his chest. Am I overreacting if I don't like this?"

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

lol @ the woke goons victim blaming the closest thing to a nervous breakdown i've ever seen outside of a psych textbook

Galaxy brain over here.

lovely people can still have nervous breakdowns. He couldn't even hold his kid because WHAT IF IT ISN'T MINE and worked himself up into a frenzy over paranoia because of a relationship he himself admits he hosed up. And then had a screaming fit at his wife and baby and kicked them out of the house. Get him some help, whatever, but she should stay the gently caress away from that nightmare for her baby's sake.

He doesn't even seem to get what he did wrong. How do you have a nervous breakdown and not be at least apologetic? Embarrassed? That's sure as hell not how it went for me!

PS: If you think he isn't doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on how kicking his wife out with their child after a screaming fit was totally the right thing to do, you are incorrect. He's not a goddamn bit sorry.

AITA for ruining sex just because my fiance wouldn't let me use my dildo?

quote:

Well sex was ruined about 30 minutes ago by me. We have sex atleast 3 times a week and I only ask probably 2 times a month if I can use my dildo while we're having sex since that's the only way I can cum.

So tonight we were having sex, it's actually been a few days since the last time. It felt good, we were dirty talking and we had only been having sex for probably TWO minutes until I asked if I could grab it. He said "no, too far" (like he was too close to finishing. He can usually last awhile but again it had been a few days). I just gave him a look but I was turned off. He kept going for awhile but I was pretty quiet because what's the point if you're going to finish and I'm still going to just lay there unsatisfied?

Anyways, he asked what was wrong. I said it turned me off when you wouldn't let me grab my dildo. So then he pulled out, he said he was done after that (he did not finish) and then basically went to bed. AITA? Should I have just let it go and kept sex going?

EDIT: I mean a vibrating dildo for my clit. Sorry.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Feb 23, 2019

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Sorry if it's possible to e-diagnose a medicalish name for someone's lovely behavior it's extremely illegal to ever find fault with it, I don't make the rules here.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Barudak posted:

Its a union shop, I run a business that would make me momma, god rest her fabulous tits, proud

Having the worlds most stereotypical Italian boss this makes me laugh hard.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA?

Of course they're in the military.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I (29f) caught my fiance (27m) red handed reaching out to women on tinder, but he doesn't know yet. How do I confront him?
[new]
So for background, my fiance and I have been together for about 2 years. I am currently pregnant with his child. Besides the fact that he's been a little over protective with his phone, there haven't been any other indications that our relationship isnt working out for him. Tl;dr at the bottom.

So yesterday a friend of mine came across my fiance's tinder profile. She called me and then sent me screenshots. At first, I was torn. I had heard that tinder profiles can stay up if you don't actually deactivate them, so I did some googling. I found out that tinder buries inactive accounts, and that if its popping up in an area with alot of users, its probably still active. I know him though, and if i just confronted him about the profiles existance, I'm sure he would come up with some excuse as to why it was there. So I made the questionable decision to make a fake account with pics stolen from the facebook of a friend of a friend. I started swiping and his account showed up almost immediately. I liked it and closed my phone for the night. I was hoping I would never hear from him.

Well this morning I did. He started by telling me how beautiful (fake) me was. Then we talked about his hobbies and finally he told me he wanted to meet. He said he was looking for something "real that will last" and that he has a habit of "picking liars and losers. "

I am so torn. One side of me wants to just walk away. With no real indicators in our relationship that he is out here doing this, how could I trust that he's stopped. Or even how long this has been going on. But I am about to have his kid. We talk often about having more. I love him and I love being with him. I also feel guilty for even creating this profile and having these conversations. I feel like I set him up. How can I approach him about this? I don't want this to turn into some hostile screaming match. We still live together. I want him to stop this but that isnt up to me.

Tl;dr: I caught my fiance in tinder with a fake profile. We have been talking all day. How do I approach him and let him know that it was me and I know what he's been doing?

quote:

Or better yet message him on the catfish profile about how it's funny he doesn't like liars when he's on tinder with a pregnant fiancée.

quote:

OP, do it when he's in the same room.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Barudak posted:

This dude is an absolute brain genious because the child support on 800k a year would destroy him if it doesnt work out versus getting married and having his assets protected at the joining of the union. Its so stupid, in fact, I question whether the lawyer and his money even exist.

And gently caress me dude, just dont get married if you make 800,000 a year without working and worried about what ut might be like if you had to live on obly 700,000 doing nothing.

Rich people are terrible, and inherited rich people are terrible idiots. This dude's lawyers told him "the only way your wife isn't getting alimony in the event of a divorce is if you never marry" and instead of a normal person understanding that as "oh, I guess marriage is a union" his mind went to "well if it means giving up any of my insane wealth then maybe we'll just never get married"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

See the billionaires who just got caught paying rock bottom prices for human trafficking rub n tugs.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

QuarkJets posted:

Rich people are terrible, and inherited rich people are terrible idiots. This dude's lawyers told him "the only way your wife isn't getting alimony in the event of a divorce is if you never marry" and instead of a normal person understanding that as "oh, I guess marriage is a union" his mind went to "well if it means giving up any of my insane wealth then maybe we'll just never get married"

Not thinking that his kid just might be entitled to some of that luscious cash.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wife [27F] recently gave birth and is denying our newborn daughter.

TLDR: Wife gave birth on Feb. 4th and has denied our daughter is her child from the very beginning. She doesn't want to hold her, or even look at her really. My mom assures me that she will "snap out of it", but I'm getting increasingly concerned about her behavior. I admit I am way out of my element here.

EDIT: I was advised to include that my wife is diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. She was medicated for this since she was 20 and decided for the health of the baby to go off her meds.

My [30M] lovely wife of three years gave birth to our daughter on February 4th. I know this sounds strange, but my wife claims our daughter is not her child. This has been going on since immediately after she delivered and I am at a complete loss. She refuses to even hold our daughter.

I talked to my mom about it and she said first baby blues are normal and she would snap out of it, but I'm not so sure. I've been lurking mommy forums and I have yet to come across another woman who refuses to claim her own child. That is so bizarre to me. She was so excited, euphoric even, her whole pregnancy. We both were. Our daughter was 100% planned and wanted.

I don't understand and am trying my best to be supportive. I have hired people to take care of our house and daughter while my wife recovers. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want, except relax and get better. However, I have yet to see any improvement in her and I am becoming increasingly concerned.

I have gently suggested she seek some professional type help which she was doing before the pregnancy. This suggestion was met with her chucking a large, hardback book at me and screamed at me to "go on down the road with that poo poo." That actually is what prompted me to make this post. My wife has never been aggressive to myself, or any living creature. She has never so much as raised her voice in anger in my presence. Again, I reached out to my mom and she told me it was hormones.

I don't know. I think I have been very understanding so far. Is this normal first time mommy behavior? Am I overreacting? I need a second opinion.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Khazar-khum posted:

Not thinking that his kid just might be entitled to some of that luscious cash.

she'd be entitled to child support if they broke up, and she got even partial custody; surely his lawyers explained that but hell he could have been too stupid to comprehend it

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Smirking_Serpent posted:

TLDR: Wife gave birth on Feb. 4th and has denied our daughter is her child from the very beginning. She doesn't want to hold her, or even look at her really. My mom assures me that she will "snap out of it", but I'm getting increasingly concerned about her behavior. I admit I am way out of my element here.

EDIT: I was advised to include that my wife is diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. She was medicated for this since she was 20 and decided for the health of the baby to go off her meds.

My [30M] lovely wife of three years gave birth to our daughter on February 4th. I know this sounds strange, but my wife claims our daughter is not her child. This has been going on since immediately after she delivered and I am at a complete loss. She refuses to even hold our daughter.

I talked to my mom about it and she said first baby blues are normal and she would snap out of it, but I'm not so sure. I've been lurking mommy forums and I have yet to come across another woman who refuses to claim her own child. That is so bizarre to me. She was so excited, euphoric even, her whole pregnancy. We both were. Our daughter was 100% planned and wanted.

I don't understand and am trying my best to be supportive. I have hired people to take care of our house and daughter while my wife recovers. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want, except relax and get better. However, I have yet to see any improvement in her and I am becoming increasingly concerned.

I have gently suggested she seek some professional type help which she was doing before the pregnancy. This suggestion was met with her chucking a large, hardback book at me and screamed at me to "go on down the road with that poo poo." That actually is what prompted me to make this post. My wife has never been aggressive to myself, or any living creature. She has never so much as raised her voice in anger in my presence. Again, I reached out to my mom and she told me it was hormones.

I don't know. I think I have been very understanding so far. Is this normal first time mommy behavior? Am I overreacting? I need a second opinion.

Jesus Christ why would you choose to marry someone with that kind of mental health issue and then decide to have a kid via pregnancy instead of adoption so they have to go off meds?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This isn't buring the lede, this is digging a several hundred meter concrete and lead lined shaft for the lede straight down into the earth in the middle of a desert inside with its only entrance surrounded by miles of unnatural concrete spikes each bearing the phrase "This place is not a place of honor"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

OP's mom is a moron (assuming she knows about his wife's schizoaffective disorder).

OP is also a moron for not contacting his wife's psych post-haste.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

therobit posted:

Jesus Christ why would you choose to marry someone with that kind of mental health issue and then decide to have a kid via pregnancy instead of adoption so they have to go off meds?

The guy didn't seem to think it was relevant information for this situation so who the gently caress knows what he thinks "schizoaffective disorder" means

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

The guy didn't seem to think it was relevant information for this situation so who the gently caress knows what he thinks "schizoaffective disorder" means

I looked at the comments. He literally won't do anything to help her other than "try to convince her to go to a psychiatrist" unless she harms him or the baby, and he's convinced she's incapable of that.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

That poor loving kid is inheriting 1/2 schizophrenic and at least 3/4 idiot genes

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Knowing you're crazy because your parents procreated is one of the best parts of being alive lmao.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Turtlicious posted:

Knowing you're crazy because your parents procreated is one of the best parts of being alive lmao.

Knowing you're crazy because your parents ignored their own mental health issues and had babies anyway is :discourse:

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005

Barudak posted:

You can't prenup your way out of child support. This guy clearly wants to avoid paying alimony.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Xequecal posted:

You can't prenup your way out of child support. This guy clearly wants to avoid paying alimony.

Thats my point; he wants a baby but not get married for financial protections when thats the literal opposite of how it works. It's why I think the lawyer might be a half-watched episode of Better Caul Saul and his fortune is his mint in box beanie baby collection from the 90s.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Power Khan posted:

"My wife left her mirror unlocked, and i snooped (i know, wrong). Turns out she's sexting with one of the Istari and sent him visions of her "golden locks" between her legs. She told him that she can't wait for his "strong and gnarled" staff and hopes he's dropping by soon."

Mods please change my name to Inceleborn

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

Knowing you're crazy because your parents ignored their own mental health issues and had babies anyway is :discourse:

like a refreshing sprinkle of genetics on the delightful sundae of being raised by people who should not ever be allowed around children

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

LadyPictureShow posted:

What about knowing you're even more crazy than you otherwise might be because they also ignored yours?

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005

Barudak posted:

Thats my point; he wants a baby but not get married for financial protections when thats the literal opposite of how it works. It's why I think the lawyer might be a half-watched episode of Better Caul Saul and his fortune is his mint in box beanie baby collection from the 90s.

No, you're missing the point. The child support the woman will get is unaffected by whether or not they get married. You can't use a prenup to reduce your child support obligation. You can, however, avoid ever having to pay alimony if you don't get married in the first place.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Xequecal posted:

No, you're missing the point. The child support the woman will get is unaffected by whether or not they get married. You can't use a prenup to reduce your child support obligation. You can, however, avoid ever having to pay alimony if you don't get married in the first place.

I don't even understand this conversation anymore because we have the exact same opinion but we're both saying the other person doesn't get it.

This is like that time me and my best bud couldn't convey what our brand new tattoos said to each other after we got carjacked.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

What about knowing you're even more crazy than you otherwise might be because they also ignored yours?

Hahaaaaa, I'm that person, friend-o.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

LadyPictureShow posted:

OP's mom is a moron (assuming she knows about his wife's schizoaffective disorder).

OP is also a moron for not contacting his wife's psych post-haste.
That poor, poor baby. I hope they are feeding and taking care of it at least.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Barudak posted:

I'm inclined to believe that the girlfriend would have a pretty good idea of whether he's actually rich, so I'll take her at her word. In fact him being a complete moron makes it more likely that he is rich.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for playing music at full volume to my parents having sex?

Info: I talked to my parents before about it before, they said they will stop having sex loudly at the middle of the night but they didn't. I'm 16 years old and correctly sleeping in the room right next to my parents, I have no other. The wall and the door block no noise at all.

So the other night my parents were having sex, loudly like the always do. They know I have really bad sleeping problems with prevent me from getting good grades, focus and etc. I'm trying to sleep the best using music and white noises to help me sleep better but my parents often have sex REALLY loud which makes me really uncomfortable and wakes me up in the middle of the night. AITA for giving them a little taste of their own medicine for about 15m~ ish? (Playing music at full volume) and they did notice, they screamed at me and I didn't stop. I get their need for sex, but they really need to care for my problems.

(Sorry for my Grammer, not a native speaker.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA For Faking An Australian Accent With My Good Friend For 2 Years?

So I visited my homie that I knew forever at his college and he introduced me to his roommate. We thought it'd be funny if I pretended to be from Australia the whole weekend I was there, since I have a good accent, and we'd be hanging out with his roommate that weekend as well. Everything was good and we had a good time and my friend and I were laughing the whole time and he didnt know why. Fast forward to the next semester he transferred to my college and text me saying we should hang out. He's a super dope dude so when I went to meet him at starbucks he had like 5 other people there, and he introduced me as his australian friend, keep in mind that whole weekend we made a whole backstory for me. Well I thought it'd be SUPER awkward to tell him I was pretending in front of all his friends so I kept it going. Luckily I hadnt seen the people he was with since but fast forward 1.5 years me and the guy are still friends and hang out semi-regularly, and every time I have to make sure none of my other friends are with us so i can do the accent and i feel so bad about this whole situation that started as a joke