Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

When he told his fans to watch fascist videos which were part of his favourite channels, he really outed himself that day. Add to that "death to all Jews" and using the n word when he's emotional, I think it's safe to say he is not as innocent as you guys are trying to argue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Didn't the guy really only take off because his parents paid for a marketing firm?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Man, remember when he was popular for screaming about monsters raping his butthole to an average viewer age of ten and under? Such innocent times...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ben Chapiteau

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Guy Mann posted:

You are not funny or interesting in any way and you attempting to play the puppetmaster by awkwardly larping as a kung fu master, JRPG villain, and Yoda all at the same time because it is the only frame of reference you have for being a cool and smart guy who is above it all is a tedious bore to literally everyone else. Please do the needful.

Are you inciting a fellow forum-goer to commit suicide?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Didn't the guy really only take off because his parents paid for a marketing firm?
:lol::lol: I want this to be true so very badly

vv :hfive:

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Feb 24, 2019

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ghost Leviathan posted:

this is now true to me, I refuse to believe it's false.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Guy Mann posted:

You are not funny or interesting in any way and you attempting to play the puppetmaster by awkwardly larping as a kung fu master, JRPG villain, and Yoda all at the same time because it is the only frame of reference you have for being a cool and smart guy who is above it all is a tedious bore to literally everyone else. Please do the needful.

No one cares about the speech you give yourself in the mirror every morning.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jeza posted:

It certainly seems that way, but he did just get done describing me as a cool and smart guy, so I'm a little conflicted.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Imagine telling someone to kill themselves because they didn't like Pewdiepie and also not being a 13-year-old boy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Brococrab posted:

This is my favorite forum. I think I should be banned.

too gay/too drunk to choose ban me as a tag.

gently caress tis forum sucks and i want every to know this

wow,, this better give me internet stardoom or gently caress i bave awasted 10 $ !)$ 10$when i had to send this by mial without a redit card

gently caress e/n you mae me regret SA when i was drunk, hoyu scuck

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

heated gamer moments itt

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
imagine caring about things i mean really.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jeza posted:

GOON HAS KILLED GOON

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

When he told his fans to watch fascist videos which were part of his favourite channels, he really outed himself that day. Add to that "death to all Jews" and using the n word when he's emotional, I think it's safe to say he is not as innocent as you guys are trying to argue.

he's shite and his career is shite and he comes from money to begin with so doesn't need his youtube job so anyone feeling bad for him is shite too

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Picnic Princess posted:

You got any links to this? I love looking at sieg heil videos.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

As one goon put it, please stop trying to create a referendum on Pewdiepie. Move on.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Funny quote:

Lobok posted:

If it quacks like a milkshake duck...

Screaming Idiot posted:

You say it's a duck, but it steps like a goose.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ugly In The Morning posted:

No one cares about the speech you give yourself in the mirror every morning.

It is a pretty good encapsulation of why he was so big over on :tvtropes: though

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Karate Bastard posted:

You got any links to this? I love looking at sieg heil videos.

https://www.youtube.com

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm sorry, supporting nazi's actual irl nazi's on youtube, telling impressionable young kids to look up other Nazis, or using fiverr to write a message that said death to all jews to EITHER, A.) Get someone in an impovershed country fired from fiverr for making hate speech, or B.) making hate speech. Makes you a nazi. There's a thread where you can discuss, and I'll explain it to you in very simple terms which parts of Pewdie Pie's gimmick is pulle dstraight from modern day nazi's on youtube,.

E: No-one ever really talks about that, but he was trying to get people banned from Fiverr at the time, that was the challenge. He's a piece of poo poo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Pewdiepie sucks almost as much as this derail.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Turtlicious posted:

I'm sorry, supporting nazi's actual irl nazi's on youtube, telling impressionable young kids to look up other Nazis, or using fiverr to write a message that said death to all jews to EITHER, A.) Get someone in an impovershed country fired from fiverr for making hate speech, or B.) making hate speech. Makes you a nazi. There's a thread where you can discuss, and I'll explain it to you in very simple terms which parts of Pewdie Pie's gimmick is pulle dstraight from modern day nazi's on youtube,.

E: No-one ever really talks about that, but he was trying to get people banned from Fiverr at the time, that was the challenge. He's a piece of poo poo.

Link please!

Yeah nah no way I'm going looking for it myself but thanks anyway!

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich
you people

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
What do you mean "you people?"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Boo, people.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Being a people should be a bannable offence, honestly.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mr. Sunshine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhKHmQYMYQ

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

pikachode posted:

you people

I thought H Ross Perot was relegated to the compost heap of history and largely forgotten.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Mr. Sunshine posted:

(From Scarfolk's Don't campaign of 1973)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Mr. Sunshine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-cBthmUPI

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

The fact that this is in Italian makes this post much funnier for no discernable reason.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPlQ6EtArSc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdHMaccjw4

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Yeah maybe cookie sandwiches taste better than broccoli but vegetables are actually healthy and good for you and help you not to die unlike beer which is just carbs and poison so nice argument I guess ????

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Guy Mann posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Just FYI, stop buying yourself avs when you’re off probation, because you will run out of money waaay before I do.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jamesman posted:

"The strange beings came from a land known as *looks at map* Palestine."

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

the bitcoin of weed posted:

they're called research chemicals because you are turning yourself into a science experiment if you take them

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Hey now, those deaths were for the scientific advancement of humanity. Much like the animals we sacrificed to facilitate space exploration, those brave goons died baking to death parked in their own driveway high off Chinese research chemicals so that we may better understand the universe.

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 18:29 on Feb 25, 2019

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Science cannot advance without heaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gokuweed420
Feb 1, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Just FYI, stop buying yourself avs when you’re off probation, because you will run out of money waaay before I do.

You have sad brains.