Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

exploring the world with my lati@s friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HGSS and Sun/Moon are good. There aren't really any bad games from HGSS onwards tbh. BW/XY aren't as memorable and there's no reason to play them over the others really but they're fine

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

diamond and pearl were the only really bad pokemon games but platinum and hg/ss redeemed the entire gen

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its impossible to choose a starter without seeing the evolutions. they just look like different colors of baby

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i've picked the fire type in every pokemon game ive played so im assuming that'll just continue. but the little water lizard looks like it's doing a crotch chop, and that cant be undervalued

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

its impossible to choose a starter without seeing the evolutions. they just look like different colors of baby

Lmfao Yeah.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

im a Grass Gamer at heart so im hoping the monkey's evolution looks good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[standing in front of the mirror rehearsing] oh fam.. fam I stan a Grooble. Weelix and Storch get fuckin...... B T F O. hmmm. Weelix and Storch straight cancelled. oh haha thats gooood

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

[standing in front of the mirror rehearsing] oh fam.. fam I stan a Grooble. Weelix and Storch get fuckin...... B T F O. hmmm. Weelix and Storch straight cancelled. oh haha thats gooood

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I always pick Grass

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I always pick Grass

sounds like youre leaving yourself to be pwned by all the fire imps out there

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmafo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

grass monkey. that funky monkey.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality posted:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I always pick Grass

sounds like my landscaper, haha! ahh

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

I always pick Grass

cool. I didn’t know that one of the starters is your rear end

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

sounds like my landscaper, haha! ahh

Haha

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Sub-Actuality posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

cool. I didn’t know that one of the starters is your rear end

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

elf help book posted:

there already is 3 pokemon ranger games, go back to posting on 4chan about how sjws ruined spongebob you loving idiot

Lmao gently caress

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Depending on evolutions then this might be the first Pokémon game where I don't always have the starter on my team, but we'll see. I'm hype for this and hope it'll be great.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I want them to port the first three gens to switch. Like to the online free game thing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I want them to port the first three gens to switch. Like to the online free game thing

nintendos got you covered, theyll add more pokemon themed avatars to choose from instead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

nintendos got you covered, theyll add more pokemon themed avatars to choose from instead

I want a Quilava avatar.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I'll hold off for the Special Edition that's a loaded save state where you already Caught Em All.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The yellow pikmin is already the best one

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

elf help book posted:

:cry:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bicyclops posted:

I'll hold off for the Special Edition that's a loaded save state where you already Caught Em All.

you’re in the cave with Mewtwo and you’re ready to press the button to throw the Master Ball

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Be free ghost post.

e; ghost post made by a ghost, now that's the most ghost post.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

there already is 3 pokemon ranger games, go back to posting on 4chan about how sjws ruined spongebob you loving idiot

Can you logically counter the argument that sjws have ruined spongebob without resorting to ad hominem attacks?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mysterious loyall X posted:

Can you logically counter the argument that sjws have ruined spongebob without resorting to ad hominem attacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I created a Family group online subscription and I am adding friends to it. All that I have to do is add their emails to my family group online and when they accept, they can access online, right?

Is there anything else for me to do?