Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
to whomever recommended watching The Magicians, eat poo poo, that poo poo's hard to follow when you're high as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

pretty sure this is just an open pit mine

I was just in appalachia for an evangelical children's funeral so that seems right

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ASenileAnimal posted:

the full set bonus from wearing both of these is overpowered as gently caress.

+100% piss resistance
+50% piss absorb
+100% chance that crimes ignore laws
+420% increased damage vs. america
69% chance to cast poo poo pants on attack

blizzard nerf this please

theres a power rangers adjacent japan show called masked rider wizard and the wizard (who is masked, and rides) morphs w big magic rings that have faces on them

trying to imagine this rings morphed form

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok I want to hear the dune angle

its a story about a guy foretold generations ago who has to be created through a rigorous breeding program and his eyes are a funny colour and the evil emperor has a wise witch lady advisor but hes really sort of a mashup of bits of shaddam, vlad harkonnen, and feyd. some dudes capture riddick but he uses his voice to defeat them (but he says cool poo poo to rattle em instead of a magic hypno prana bindu vocal attack).

i mean its not literally dune, its like... 25% dune

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
im dune

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

department
of
swagger
!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

karl urban is kinda feydy too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hatebag posted:

I've never watched any riddick movies because vin diesel just seems like every tiny rear end in a top hat guy who tries to make his voice deep but i guess he's actually a huge nerd who loves tabletop games or some poo poo

Vin Diesel is like if a YLLS poster became famous

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Louisgod posted:

to whomever recommended watching The Magicians, eat poo poo, that poo poo's hard to follow when you're high as gently caress

Next time you want to watch something while high I recommend the piss tape

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hatebag posted:

I've never watched any riddick movies because vin diesel just seems like every tiny rear end in a top hat guy who tries to make his voice deep but i guess he's actually a huge nerd who loves tabletop games or some poo poo

hes not just like that. his biography is literally that

riddick was his ad&d character lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hello, big fan of yr work

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The Losers documentary on Netflix today is pretty cool

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
matthew calamari

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao at trying like middle school level vegetarian-mocking and not even getting it right

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Louisgod posted:

its best experienced as though you were goldfish, unaware of what happened 4 seconds ago, and unthinking about where it will be going.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tenderjerk posted:

matthew calamari

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i saw this vin diesel movie once about car racing called the fast and the furious 5 or maybe 6 and it didnt have a single car race in it

in one scene they need to do a street race to win some cars to use in their heist so they do it OFF SCREEN

now thats suspense

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

matthew calamari

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

theres a power rangers adjacent japan show called masked rider wizard and the wizard (who is masked, and rides) morphs w big magic rings that have faces on them

except the hand is smaller and the hood is pointier

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
daily reminder that we're at war everywhere

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1101519369337782272

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

does he ride a motorbike or a flying carpet or what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1101520001125793792

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/smencimer/status/1101519334004776960

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yet she herself saw a guy eat a burger

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

All the Kamen Riders ride motorcycles except the one that's themed to cars (He is also a cop).

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

have we yet discovered which even more insane and evil person is set to inherit Adelson's billions?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao it really is like the absolute worst humanity has to offer all packed into 1 building

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

man this is crazy cause it's like those videos where they go to colleges and show the dumbest kids as like "THIS IS WHAT LIBS THINK" except that this is like their own side, they put these people on to represent themselves

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

guns, cows and god

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

All the Kamen Riders ride motorcycles except the one that's themed to cars (He is also a cop).

do they all ride the same motorcycle or do they all have their own and it gets empowered like ghost rider's

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

punchymcpunch posted:

yet she herself saw a guy eat a burger

25% of a cow is edible cuz that 25% is meat

Checkmate athiests

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
if u try to conserve water u'll die since we are 70% water

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

do they all ride the same motorcycle or do they all have their own and it gets empowered like ghost rider's

the whole point of the show is to sell toys so yeah they each get their own motorcycle

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I wonder if they are testing the veg mocking to prep for corey booker

they don't need to test it lol vegetarians trigger the gently caress out of americans and for this extremely stupid reason booker will crash and burn

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

hes not just like that. his biography is literally that

riddick was his ad&d character lmao

lol i went to go read up on this and found this instead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddick_(character)#cite_note-2 (edit: fixed this url oops sorry)

if u don't want to click, this is a citation on wikipedia that reads:

quote:

But when Imam is killed, Riddick sets out on a mission to avenge him, eventually overthrowing the Lord Marshal (with help from Jack, who dies in the process) and inheriting his office.[2]
References:
2. simply read original article and watched the series

lol

juche avocado has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Mar 1, 2019

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

When our state department has to follow NKoreas lead in affairs because there is none coming from the President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
kamen rider is also incredibly antifa btw