Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wtf nip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
This is loving TENSE FELLAS

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Astralis are hella scary.

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002
I met Dupreeh in January in a restaurant in Copenhagen. Seems like a nice guy. Well, that's my story.

I'm having trouble seeing who's going to challenge them. Navi has been so inconsistent, simple included. Will be interesting to see if MIBR can get their old mojo back from 2017.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Crimson posted:

I met Dupreeh in January in a restaurant in Copenhagen. Seems like a nice guy. Well, that's my story.

I'm having trouble seeing who's going to challenge them. Navi has been so inconsistent, simple included. Will be interesting to see if MIBR can get their old mojo back from 2017.

ence to win the major confirmed

fart_man_69
May 18, 2009

Jeza posted:

Shame the bottom half of the bracket was stacked, would say ENCE had a better shot against MIBR than Na'Vi. Though after beating Liquid, beating Na'Vi is certainly not such a pipe dream.

I hope Na'Vi has one of their days when they just absolutely suck and don't even look like a tier 1 team. Finnish eSports organization ENCE from Finland will 2-0 that Na'Vi.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Getting pretty spicy, ENCE is a solid D2 team as well. In fact, they've got their three most played maps lined up in this bo3. This would be a dope upset because I don't see Na'Vi with a chance against Astralis either way.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

simple is wrecking face right now

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

ENCE likely can't win unless allu wakes up, he has really disappeared from the server. Buuuuuut...CT sided, AUGs...still a chance.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Eh, Na'Vi are pissing their lead away right now :(

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Its so EASY FOR ENCE

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
this ence navi game is insane

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
this is a nail biter for sure

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

unreal second half

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

aw heck yeah

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
They did it I cant believe they did it

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'm feeling patriotic today :finland:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
why so ez

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Good loving Lord.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

:smugdog:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Too hard for ENCE

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
The english pronounciation of ENCE is really annoying me. Why cant english speakers pronounce a last letter e? The pronounciation is even the same as the first e.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Noob. You picked the wrong team to win the grand final.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Haha, amazing.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

Smol posted:

Noob. You picked the wrong team to win the grand final.

I went for the underdog for the memes

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Buller posted:

The english pronounciation of ENCE is really annoying me. Why cant english speakers pronounce a last letter e? The pronounciation is even the same as the first e.

Yeah it's that we can't do it, definitely has nothing to do with the fact that literally no English word that ends in e is pronounced that way and that ence has never actually been relevant before this moment so who the hell would actually know the correct way to say it

That being said the announcers who are being paid to do this should be correcting it at this point

real dilemma fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Mar 2, 2019

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Buller posted:

Th-ee english pronounciation of ENCE is really annoying me. Why cant english speakers pronounc-ee a last letter e? The pronounciation is even the sam-ee as th-ee first e.

Becaus-ee the rul-ee doesn't apply to ENCE.

It would be like ENCEH because we have a lot of silent Es.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah let me get pissed every time my french colleagues fail to pronounce an h at the start of a word in english. Maybe accept that people who speak a different language aren't going to nail all your pronunciations?

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

real dilemma posted:

Yeah it's that we can't do it, definitely has nothing to do with the fact that literally no English word that ends in e is pronounced that way and that ence has never actually been relevant before this moment so who the hell would actually know the correct way to say it

That being said the announcers who are being paid to do this should be correcting it at this point

How do you pronounce exe then?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Arzachel posted:

How do you pronounce exe then?

Clearly not the way that you think I do but lol if you think people go around pronouncing exe out loud to other humans

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

real dilemma posted:

Clearly not the way that you think I do but lol if you think people go around pronouncing exe out loud to other humans

Karate then

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Fallen missing that shot is pretty sad.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Device just insane with zoom apparatus weapons.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Arzachel posted:

Karate then

"carrot"

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Buller posted:

Fallen missing that shot is pretty sad.

He made up for it on that A defense just now!

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE KARATE LMAO

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZaoAWYND0E

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
other good words you could have used to illustrate the 'active' "e"

cheese

cummie

rigatone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wtf is the mibr just standing there while the bomb ticks down?