Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

FMguru posted:

I wonder if other famous buildings and pieces of architecture have this problem.

Maybe there's a whole fetish community of dudes who brag about loving the US Capitol building, the Arc de Triomphe, the Great Wall of China, the Hollywood sign, and so on.

"Amazing British documentary about women in romantic relationships with inanimate objects. Must see!"

https://vimeo.com/19783541

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

has anyone taken screenshots of Grindr in the National Harbor area today

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bastaman Vibration posted:

"Amazing British documentary about women in romantic relationships with inanimate objects. Must see!"

https://vimeo.com/19783541

The first time I saw this it was while I was incredibly stoned, and I ended up breaking down crying at how pure the archer's love for the Eiffel Tower was and how I had never had anything like it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1101692893058813952?s=19

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

This isn't new. The GOP were in congress before the WTC attack too.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jobson groeth posted:

This isn't new. The GOP were in congress before the WTC attack too.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

https://twitter.com/intelSEBASTIAN/status/1101637899559133184?s=19

:lol:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

heres hoping they talk, the career of whoever he talks to usually takes a nose dive shortly after

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/zach_petrizzo/status/1101877946464301056
https://twitter.com/zach_petrizzo/status/1101886674127204352

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/notch/status/1101794469060337664?s=21
lol

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i really love how once ever few months Notch kramers into the room to let everyone know he's worse than we remember

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
notch is so encouraging

you can take all that money and still just be hopelessly alone and afraid

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Pomp posted:

i really love how once ever few months Notch kramers into the room to let everyone know he's worse than we remember

He was never 'good' before, he can't even code properly.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Notch refused to let Snoop dog smoke him up, he is trash

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tetrabor posted:

being chud and not knowing how to code is honestly p low on his list of problems

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pomp posted:

the worst goddamn clockwork

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tetrabor posted:

also he used the wrong ram

who cares about that part

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

but really i want you all to watch that pan after she says all the left wing provocateurs & antifas are just entering en masse without showing credentials

1:30 seriously its fantastic

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

why would she upload this?

also that guy in the red polo and the husky suit guy both saw her stream before they entered the frame, especially red polo guy (who is that?)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"This is such bad optics"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
lmao Loomer is gonna handcuff herself to the CPAC convention center

during the off season

Krankenstyle posted:

why would she upload this?

also that guy in the red polo and the husky suit guy both saw her stream before they entered the frame, especially red polo guy (who is that?)

because her self owning is extremely good content?

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Pomp posted:

being chud and not knowing how to code is honestly p low on his list of problems

wait whats worse about him than being a nazi

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I know gun girl poo poo her pants (figuratively) when she turned on turning points and got blacklisted, but did Loomer fail at the grift just by being too much of a loon? It seems like there’s so much money to go around and that they’ll groom you a little for the role. If Milo Yiannopolis can do it, the “too crazy” bar must be really low.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
that's what happens when you try to attach your lovely white ethnostate to a face rather than ideals

eventually even the right throws their milkshake ducks under the bus and gets some new barbie blonde poster girl or token gimmick self hating minority

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I know gun girl poo poo her pants (figuratively) when she turned on turning points and got blacklisted, but did Loomer fail at the grift just by being too much of a loon? It seems like there’s so much money to go around and that they’ll groom you a little for the role. If Milo Yiannopolis can do it, the “too crazy” bar must be really low.

Part of the problem with the grift lifestyle is that there are a shitload of horrible grifters saying horrible things all of the time. To rise above and actually get the cash you have to constantly court the spotlight and garner as much attention as possible. Loomer understands that, but she's really, really bad at actually getting attention without damaging her brand by completely humiliating herself.

Speaking of Loomer, did she and Wohl ever release their report on their Minneapolis trip?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Alan Smithee posted:

because her self owning is extremely good content?

apparently!

if she keeps this up shes gonna get a restraining order from her phone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Part of the problem with the grift lifestyle is that there are a shitload of horrible grifters saying horrible things all of the time. To rise above and actually get the cash you have to constantly court the spotlight and garner as much attention as possible. Loomer understands that, but she's really, really bad at actually getting attention without damaging her brand by completely humiliating herself.

Speaking of Loomer, did she and Wohl ever release their report on their Minneapolis trip?

wasn't the video of them wearing body armor basically it?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Zeroisanumber posted:

i saw one journalist claimed to have seen it but refused to talk about its contents without confirmations. p sure that was not the outcome wohl was going for

e: it was marked "confidential and for your eyes only" or some bullshit like that (probably wordart lol)

Carthag Tuek has issued a correction as of 19:36 on Mar 2, 2019

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Rose City is reporting that Tiny fled the country.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Zeroisanumber posted:

Rose City is reporting that Tiny fled the country.

great job portland pig force :bravo:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al ! posted:

wait whats worse about him than being a nazi

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

lmao ok i knew about the candy room but the sad collection of identical unused foosball tables really put it over the top

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Al ! posted:

lmao ok i knew about the candy room but the sad collection of identical unused foosball tables really put it over the top

This picture was taken years ago. Imagine everything covered in dust and a bunch of rotten candy.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

This picture was taken years ago. Imagine everything covered in dust and a bunch of rotten candy.
LOOK UPON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I should do a wellness check on Notch's beverly hills mansion. Make sure he's not being eaten by dozens of cats while some methed out squatter took over his social

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

some methed out squatter took over his social

We should start worrying about that only if the quality of his Twits improves dramatically.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Alan Smithee posted:

I should do a wellness check on Notch's beverly hills mansion. Make sure he's not being eaten by dozens of cats while some methed out squatter took over his social

And if not, see to it that it happens. His nutritious White Man flesh is going to waste otherwise.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hmm it seems Laura Loomer gets banned from a lot of places

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Alan Smithee posted:

I should do a wellness check on Notch's beverly hills mansion. Make sure he's not being eaten by dozens of cats

no dont

shhhh

just

let

it

happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

a.lo posted:

Hmm it seems Laura Loomer gets banned from a lot of places