Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

2019 + 0 = 90210

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

9021Q

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

90Q10 was right there!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m apex starseed my father is a lizard from Arcturus prime and my mother is a class C black hole, ama

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

I’m apex starseed my father is a lizard from Arcturus prime and my mother is a class C black hole, ama

Where are you keeping the real Hillary Clinton

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
WWG1WGA

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
i could drink a momosa right now

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1102726153087922176

Monsters Inc is what now

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
the monsters don't even eat children! And they're scared of them for most of the movie!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Cars features a ww2 era Jeep that explicitly references WWII battles, indicating the existence of at least a Car Hitler and Car Stalin. Open your eyes.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Sleeping Beauty was about the Great Awakening! The Disney ancients knew!

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

WWG9021WG0

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017
Man if only Hillary knew that all you had to do was make children laugh instead of torturing them and wearing their faces and it gets you an even STRONGER adrenachrome, we wouldn't be in this mess!

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Maybe she ARRANGED the Benghazi attack to cover up the child torture chamber inside that was about to be revealed by Luke Perry and they were only now able to exact revenge after getting him to stay silent for years somehow that still left him as a security risk?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

She's making children laugh... with her policies!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Maybe she ARRANGED the Benghazi attack to cover up the child torture chamber inside that was about to be revealed by Luke Perry and they were only now able to exact revenge after getting him to stay silent for years somehow that still left him as a security risk?

I was wondering how Luke Perry might have betrayed the cabal. You still believe in "strokes"?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1103028698788302850

I mean, obviously.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
So their new theory is Hillary/Obama is Vigo the Carpathian and they're gathering positive energy to break the slime dome Hilary/Obama built around DC?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1103010337920446464

I really hate that crazy writing styles are apparently a communicable disease.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1103010337920446464

I really hate that crazy writing styles are apparently a communicable disease.

Why it's kind of nice to know right away that someone has Q-syphilis.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i really really wish i had thought to do the q book.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

londonarbuckle posted:

Man if only Hillary knew that all you had to do was make children laugh instead of torturing them and wearing their faces and it gets you an even STRONGER adrenachrome, we wouldn't be in this mess!

i mean, it's what i do

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Groovelord Neato posted:

i really really wish i had thought to do the q book.

You'd probably get doxxed and some Pizzagater would go to your house.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
The Qanon book is up to #4 now on the Amazon Best Sellers list. I think we’re all doomed.

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

Sucrose posted:

The Qanon book is up to #4 now on the Amazon Best Sellers list. I think we’re all doomed.

So how much longer until trump just starts actively shouting out Q on twitter or in speeches? He seems like the qultist type.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

londonarbuckle posted:

So how much longer until trump just starts actively shouting out Q on twitter or in speeches? He seems like the qultist type.

I think if his re-election campaign gets desperate enough, he almost certainly will. Trump doesn't really have a sense of shame, so if he feels it's his last shot at winning I imagine he'll do it. Given his obsession with his base and image, he's almost certainly aware of it and probably has a fondness for it given that the movement basically depicts him as a hero and the most important man in the world.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Sucrose posted:

#3 now. :smithicide:

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Actually it rules that an insane conspiracy theory designed purely for conservatives to save face is becoming more and more mainstream among conservatism

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

I really like how they specify the magnetic north pole when they're talking about the rotational axis

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Trazz posted:

Actually it rules that an insane conspiracy theory designed purely for conservatives to save face is becoming more and more mainstream among conservatism

They're not actually selling all that many books. A couple hundred a day maybe.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Still, I mean... we could have loving written that and been making money off it.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You still can dude, there is apparently an inexhaustible supply of gullible rube money out there

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

zoux posted:

You still can dude, there is apparently an inexhaustible supply of gullible rube money out there

Just include a chapter on how the other Q book is just a deep state false flag. Hell you can probably take the Q book they have written, throw it into google translate a few times and then add your chapter, rearrange the chapters, and voila.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

There's a few billion of it right here
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1103310748443262977

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
It would be funny to somehow bring it around at the end to having Hillary be the real hero but it was all covered up by the Deep State to confuse the people.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Mozi posted:

It would be funny to somehow bring it around at the end to having Hillary be the real hero but it was all covered up by the Deep State to confuse the people.

Dan Brown is teaching a "masterclass" on writing thrillers. Just do it like the Davinci Code, you know, bad, and it'll sell gangbusters.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

pseudanonymous posted:

Dan Brown is teaching a "masterclass" on writing thrillers. Just do it like the Davinci Code, you know, bad, and it'll sell gangbusters.

Fantasy author Jim Butcher got his start when his creative writing teacher told him to make his work more accessible, and he went "fine, I'll make the most low brow schlock you've ever seen!" and then it sold a million copies. Write bad, get paid.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

When are we going to crowdsource our book of lols with chapter titles matching thread title sections? We need an intro from a fancy hat

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Mozi posted:

Their suspension of disbelief can only stretch so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Goon Danton posted:

Fantasy author Jim Butcher got his start when his creative writing teacher told him to make his work more accessible, and he went "fine, I'll make the most low brow schlock you've ever seen!" and then it sold a million copies. Write bad, get paid.

The Dresden Files are so bad. So formulaic. I read 3 of them because I liked the concept so much, and I was trying to give them a chance, and they are all bad all in the same way. A fan told me "they get better you just have to read 7 or so books in."