Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

gently caress Your Website posted:

Def gonna need a pic of that tat

it’s a portrait of the op, behind bars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Fat camp, heart attack kid made it to r/bestoflegaladvice/ so was curious about ops comments. Kid is delusional and is absolutely going to die in his 20's, if not before.
  • I do not need a therapist. You are making assumptions about me.
  • I've always been fat. it's not my fault that they chose now to be mad about it and punish me for my body.
  • I was really open about that the fact that I didn't want to change from the start
  • not losing weight isn't something i should be punished for.
  • I just meant that I don't think being fat is as bad healthwise as people say and i'm okay with accepting the consequences because i like being fat personally
  • Respectfully I'm cool with my weight
But he is also still a kid and it's actually a bit heart breaking to read his comments about his parents
  • my mom and stepdad basically don't talk to me anymore other than yelling at me to change myself
  • i'm sad because they don't want to have ANY dinner with me. We havent eaten or really had one serious conversation since I got back.
  • I didn't demand to be treated like a kid, I just want a relationship where they will look me in the eye and say hi to me when I get home
  • All I want is to get along better with my parents.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it's not often you get the one-two punch of emotionally abusive and too utterly bitchmade to make your kid eat his loving vegetables even if he throws a tantrum

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

Tifu by loudly telling a female workmate I was going to finger her

If he had immediately flipped her the bird it would have been funnier.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Xik posted:

Fat camp, heart attack kid made it to r/bestoflegaladvice/ so was curious about ops comments. Kid is delusional and is absolutely going to die in his 20's, if not before.
  • I do not need a therapist. You are making assumptions about me.
  • I've always been fat. it's not my fault that they chose now to be mad about it and punish me for my body.
  • I was really open about that the fact that I didn't want to change from the start
  • not losing weight isn't something i should be punished for.
  • I just meant that I don't think being fat is as bad healthwise as people say and i'm okay with accepting the consequences because i like being fat personally
  • Respectfully I'm cool with my weight
But he is also still a kid and it's actually a bit heart breaking to read his comments about his parents
  • my mom and stepdad basically don't talk to me anymore other than yelling at me to change myself
  • i'm sad because they don't want to have ANY dinner with me. We havent eaten or really had one serious conversation since I got back.
  • I didn't demand to be treated like a kid, I just want a relationship where they will look me in the eye and say hi to me when I get home
  • All I want is to get along better with my parents.

Boy I wonder which of these came first and by wonder I mean I have a pretty strong suspicion that his issues didn't just appear out of nowhere

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

christmas boots posted:

Boy I wonder which of these came first and by wonder I mean I have a pretty strong suspicion that his issues didn't just appear out of nowhere

I'm sure there are many parental failures here, but just LOL if you take this kid at his word.

therobit fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 4, 2019

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I still want to know about the kid who was sent off to live with his grandpa with no explanation.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

therobit posted:

I'm sure there's assets many parental failures here, but just LOL if you take this kid at his word.

I've inadvertently made the decision to only read about him secondhand and not thtrough any of his actual posts.

Does this leave me less informed? Yes. Does that mean that my posts are less than useful? Yes.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Beachcomber posted:

I still want to know about the kid who was sent off to live with his grandpa with no explanation.

this post haunts me as well

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

this post haunts me as well
Wasn't this guy's dad a hosed up goon or am I thinking of another one? If it's a different one please link.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

gently caress Your Website posted:

Def gonna need a pic of that tat

And the husband never asked why she has a tattoo of a 10" dick on her body. Does she also have the 'Boner Garage' tattoo on her stomach with an arrow pointing down? Maybe a big back piece that says 'Cum SLUT'. Do some guys see a penis tattooed on a woman and not understand she's likely had a non-conservative lifestyle?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it's hard to tell from that woman's writing but I'm pretty sure it's a literal metaphorical metaphysical dick-snake

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
It's not a tattoo of her ex's dick. It's a tattoo about her ex's dick.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Patrick Spens posted:

It's not a tattoo of her ex's dick. It's a tattoo about her ex's dick.

Hmmm nope, not when her comment says “the dimensions are identical”

Who gets a tattoo like that?

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

christmas boots posted:

I've inadvertently made the decision to only read about him secondhand and not thtrough any of his actual posts.
Does this leave me less informed? Yes. Does that mean that my posts are less than useful? Yes.

Don't worry you're in the right thread

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

areyoucontagious posted:

Hmmm nope, not when her comment says “the dimensions are identical”

Who gets a tattoo like that?

maybe it's a tattoo of an actual snake the same size as his metaphysical one?

(I assume she meant metaphorical? unless she has a tattoo of Quetzalcoatl or something )

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

imprisoned by dat Quetzalcoatl dick

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Fatkraken posted:

(I assume she meant metaphorical? unless she has a tattoo of Quetzalcoatl or something )

You might be right. Given the dick tattoo on her body I’m going to say she probably isn’t the most reliable narrator or precise linguist.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm choosing to imagine it's one of those ouboros tattoos that wraps around the bicep

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Fatkraken posted:

That was my reading; say a girthy, ten inch-long tattoo of a Cobra or whatever.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Imagine giving such good dick that a woman feels the need to tattoo it on her body in remembrance.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

MarcusSA posted:

Imagine giving such good dick that a woman feels the need to tattoo it on her body in remembrance.

Well this is the right forum to tell people to imagine doing so, because they sure as gently caress aren't ever going to do so.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

MarcusSA posted:

OP has some choice responses:

*It wasn't visible while I was wearing my wedding dress, but in other pre and post wedding photos it was

*Without giving any actual numbers, my ex is about double the size of my husband.

It is on my left inner thigh

Bitch just post the tattoo already! We're dying here, we know it's a fake story with this poo poo.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 5, 2019

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

*It wasn't visible while I was wearing my wedding dress, but in other pre and post wedding photos it was

*Without giving any actual numbers, my ex is about double the size of my husband.

Bitch just post the tattoo already! We're dying here, we know it's a fake story with this poo poo.

Oh my god. Please be true. Please be true.

Also post that drat poo poo!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

LadyPictureShow posted:

Plot twist: ex was 5 inches, husband has micropenis

I also want to see the pre/post wedding photos that show off the bride's inner thigh. A snake thigh tat seems about the right level of trashy for that situation, TBH

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

WIBTA for making my girlfriend pay more of a rent since she completely changed the way she cooked

quote:

My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years . We have been living together for a year and a half. I make almost double what she does and she was living with her parents before so when she moved in we made the agreement that I would pay $900 in rent and she would only pay $500 but that she would do all of the cooking since she enjoyed it. I do other chores in the house but she has done all the cooking- she makes breakfast, packs lunch and cooked dinner She never complained about it

However around 2 months ago she decided to go vegetarian for ethical/environmental/health reasons. She completely changed her cooking and stopped cooking meat entirely. I just find this so annoying since I enjoyed her cooking before and I'm a meat person. If I ask her to make something she used to make she'll say "I can make it myself" which is annoying because we had an agreement. I've talked to her about this but she thinks there's nothing wrong with what she's cooking and she makes sure it's tastes good.

I'm strongly considering asking her to pay $700 for her rent since I kinda feel cheated out of the deal we've made but I'm debating whether this would be a dick move.

Microwave your own chicken nuggets

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Antivehicular posted:

A snake thigh tat seems about the right level of trashy for that situation, TBH

OP's husband wants Adam and Eve, not Snake and Eve.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

kimbo305 posted:

OP's husband wants Adam and Eve, not Snake and Eve.

Maybe OP needs to get a second snake tattoo of her husband's smaller dick

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
There’s a compromise here this couple isn’t seeing: she keeps the tattoo, but starts telling people it references her husband, not an ex.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I idly thought about a flipped version of this for a moment, if a dude got a tattoo of a flower or something in honor of his ex’s awesome vagina, and I realized that I would immediately think he was a serial killer.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

There’s a compromise here this couple isn’t seeing: she keeps the tattoo, but starts telling people it references her husband, not an ex.

If he had BDE they would have assumed that from the start

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

LadyPictureShow posted:

:thunk: :wtc:

maybe her ex's dick is the tsuchinoko.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

13Pandora13 posted:

:thunk: :wtc:

maybe her ex's dick is the tsuchinoko.

It’s the pachinko now, full of tiny balls.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My fiancé [28m] always has something to say about my cooking. I think he’s just doing it for the sake of it. Where do I [24f] go from here?

quote:

We’ve been engaged for 9 months but together for 4 years. My fiancé wasn’t always like this, so I’m very shocked that this has suddenly became a problem.

I have never been a great cook, and I always preferred to cook ready meals or takeout. I was just too busy to ever find a reason to cook for myself. I guess I always just made excuses.

When we moved In together , fiancé was the one to mostly cook. He loves it and always offered. But I did help out every now and then and I started to really enjoy it. I decided I didn’t want to not be able to cook decent meals anymore, and asked him to help me learn. He did.

Then not long ago I also took it a step further and joined cooking classes.

I enjoy being a bit healthier now and cooking from scratch. I thought my fiancé was happy for me. I’ve learnt so many things and it’s actually really nice to be able to cook fun meals I never even thought of.

But lately my fiancé has a lot of opinions on my food. They are mostly negative.

“This chicken isn’t cooked” is one of his favourites. Or “veg isn’t soft enough” “too much cumin” etc etc.. at first i thought I was actually doing something wrong with the food and checked it all over every time he made a comment and 9 times out of 10 , it was fine. He may have a point sometimes, like I could have made the pizza too cheesy or something but most of the time there was absolutely nothing wrong.

Bear in mind I was only cooking three times a week as he would cook the other four days. So it’s not like I’ve taken over his “cooking” as he still cooks majority of the time? I just like to do some of my own homemade meals sometimes so he’s not having to cook every night or eat ready meals if I don’t cook

I really think he’s just got a weird thing about me doing it now as I have had other opinions on my cooking and I do get good compliments. I understand he might not like it sometimes which is fine, but every time?

I have had quite a few conversations about it but he says he isn’t being funny he just does find something wrong with it. He’s fine in all other aspects of our relationship so should I just stop cooking and let him do it? And just cook as an activity for myself?

I wish he was a bit more supportive as I’ve really started to enjoy cooking.

TLDR : Fiancé always makes a complaint about my cooking. Should I just stop cooking for him?

quote:

He may have a point sometimes, like I could have made the pizza too cheesy or something
:confused:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the woman is clearly hysterical

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

hawowanlawow posted:

the woman is clearly hysterical

She should probably calm down or relax.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Haifisch posted:

My fiancé [28m] always has something to say about my cooking. I think he’s just doing it for the sake of it. Where do I [24f] go from here?

:confused:

who the gently caress says "veg is"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe he should cook then, since he has so many opinions

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Fallom posted:

who the gently caress says "veg is"
UK / commonwealth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Guys, guys Chik-Fil-A car kid's story goes deeper...

TIFU by convincing my girlfriend's parents that I'm a violent gang member.

:psyboom:

Pages back but this guy is black, right?