Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Well now I'm sad for the robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Collapsing Farts posted:

It's not legal to pee outside in america?

Public urination can actually get you put on a sex offender's list here.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

Once you're on that list though you can pee wherever you like and they can't arrest you.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

RatHat posted:

Since when is a drain a toilet?! Different pipes go to different places, you’re gonna mix them up!

It's all pipes!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Citation needed.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

MarcusSA posted:

Citation needed.

Business Insider article:

quote:

Peeing in public. At least 13 states require sex offender registration for public urination, according to Human Rights Watch's comprehensive review of sex offender laws in 2007. Two of those states specify that the urination must happen in front of a minor.

quote:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

dumb. posted:

IIRC he admitted he was trolling.
Ah, the puppetmaster defense.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I counted twice and that map only shows 12 states colored in urine yellow

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
my state is a free pee state :patriot:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Mine too! Then again you can walk around naked in my state and as long as you aren't fondling yourself it's legal.

E: we even have naked bike racing. Sounds painful.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Live free, pee hard.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

You can hike nude in CA so I guess if you've gotta drain the lizard on the trail you get out your special peeing pants to do your business.

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon
Florida Man is safe to pee as he sees fit

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Golden Dragon posted:

Florida Man is safe to pee as he sees fit

Law, custom, or shame cannot restrain him

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop posted:

Law, custom, or shame cannot restrain him

Went looking to see if there was a floridaman who lost his penis to a gator and it turns out that someone kept one tied up to gently caress it but did not lose their penis to it.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
hello everyone it's ya boy central park pisser here

no summons so far

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am glad the robot is dead. Good riddance.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is it in public if it's in your own yard? I remember some court case where a dude would stand in his window naked, neighbours called the cops, and it was deemed legal because he was on his own private property.

Pee out the window I guess.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

A bunch more here:
https://twitter.com/paprbckparadise/

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Michigan goon here. Can confirm: public urination almost guarantees listing if caught. Not me, but someone close.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Picnic Princess posted:

Is it in public if it's in your own yard? I remember some court case where a dude would stand in his window naked, neighbours called the cops, and it was deemed legal because he was on his own private property.

A dude got pulled over by the police here (Victoria, Australia) a couple of years ago, naked. He was charged on summons with public nudity, and when he went to court his argument was "you couldn't see that I was naked unless you were standing over my window, what's the problem?". The judge agreed with him, and now it's legal to drive naked here.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Paladinus posted:

I am glad the robot is dead. Good riddance.

who knew elon musk was a goon.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

chitoryu12 posted:

Well now I'm sad for the robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqhIVyfsRg

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

almost missed this since sound was off

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The one problem with There Will Come Soft Rains is that it didn't predict that all the automated home systems would have cutesy personalities and would keep telling dad jokes and reminding you to do self-care after all of humanity was destroyed

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

https://youtu.be/C-czRExdnao

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

gbut posted:

Michigan goon here. Can confirm: public urination almost guarantees listing if caught. Not me, but someone close.

_____________________/

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Memento posted:

A dude got pulled over by the police here (Victoria, Australia) a couple of years ago, naked. He was charged on summons with public nudity, and when he went to court his argument was "you couldn't see that I was naked unless you were standing over my window, what's the problem?". The judge agreed with him, and now it's legal to drive naked here.

The system works

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

Collapsing Farts posted:

It's not legal to pee outside in america?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLqCJSv_5vo&t=60s

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Gripweed posted:

The one problem with There Will Come Soft Rains is that it didn't predict that all the automated home systems would have cutesy personalities and would keep telling dad jokes and reminding you to do self-care after all of humanity was destroyed

Thank you! I've been wanting to find that story again for years. We had it in our English book in like 6th grade.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The person (a human) who wrote this text for the soulless machine to say must be pretty funny in real life. Good thing they are not going to die because of bad internet connection or whatever. Unlike the robot. gently caress you, you piece of poo poo wobbly tin can, lol.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Show us on the doll where the robot touched you

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Picnic Princess posted:

Still illegal in many places, actually!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

John Lee posted:

Still illegal in many places, actually!

Unlike throwing car batteries into the ocean, which is legal, and the ultimate rush.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
Follow the rules guys.

Don't pull your penis out (unless you really need to). Indecent exposure is a class 2 felony.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Melaneus posted:

Follow the rules guys.

Don't pull your penis out (unless you really need to). Indecent exposure is a class 2 felony.

But what if I really wanna?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kentucky is Mimal the elf's post jack off piss.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Melaneus posted:

Follow the rules guys.

how the gently caress do you weenies mark your domain then

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Melaneus posted:

Follow the rules guys.

I am a good neighbor, I follow that rule.

not actually though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Melaneus posted:

Follow the rules guys.