Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I would bet you their plan was 1) an unpaid intern with a cell phone to receive texts from victims and 2) some posters with that number on it. Texas, leader in the charge for human rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

freeranger posted:

Should say Frog Faced, but I didnt make it, so meh!

:hmmyes:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

While I think of it, I still need a new Mclaren AV and Text as per my toxx. Go nuts with a suggestion and I'll buy it.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

freeranger posted:

While I think of it, I still need a new Mclaren AV and Text as per my toxx. Go nuts with a suggestion and I'll buy it.

Stoffel pegging Alonso while Zak peeks into the room

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
As a concerned global citizen I think F1 should favor those petrostates that are less boorish about their human rights violations.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Stoffel pegging Alonso while Zak peeks into the room

Alo is more of a power bottom imo

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I had sex with Fernando Alonso.

Afterward, we cuddled overlooking the ocean from his Monaco apartment while we talked about the final solution to the doctorgonzo question.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

As a concerned global citizen I think F1 should favor those petrostates that are less boorish about their human rights violations.
Biased propaganda in favor of the fraudulent Silverstone

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GramCracker posted:

Alo is more of a power bottom imo

I believe you can still be a power bottom whilst getting pegged

Wicka, plz confirm?

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

freeranger posted:

Should say Frog Faced, but I didnt make it, so meh!

Fishfaced is also acceptable, imo.

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

Found a birthday cake design for Frank Williams.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

More F1 related Simpsons Memes :)

Edit: One more....

I'll stop sharing these if they are just annoying :)

Custard Undies fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Mar 6, 2019

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Please

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That last Max one is pretty funny. Sinister Marko leaning over max gives off a very fitting pedo vibe.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Carth Dookie posted:

That last Max one is pretty funny. Sinister Marko leaning over max gives off a very fitting pedo vibe.
You mean the Austrian vibe?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lets all post our favorite image macros

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Lets all post our favorite image macros

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

:discourse:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Perfection

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Didn't CotA fail to get its state subsidy because it was promoting human trafficking? That's about as petrostate as it gets

As an Austin resident and race fan I've read a bunch about this.

One of the conditions to get this $20 million subsidy was to submit an anti-human trafficking plan to the City of Austin 30 days prior to the first day of the race event (October 19-21). (This is the 2018 race in question)
The plan was due Sept. 19, COTA submitted the plan on October 3rd.

Basicall,y CotA lost out on not having to pay for ~80% of their operational cost for the 2018 race by turning homework in late. loving idiots.

DevCore fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Mar 6, 2019

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DevCore posted:

As an Austin resident and race fan I've read a bunch about this.

One of the conditions to get this $20 million subsidy was to submit an anti-human trafficking plan to the City of Austin 30 days prior to the first day of the race event (October 19-21). (This is the 2018 race in question)
The plan was due Sept. 19, COTA submitted the plan on October 3rd.

They only submitted it then because they realized the Texas' Events Trust Fund state fund (not City of Austin) told them their previously filed plan wasn’t valid. COTA had a plan already filed they intended to use for the entirety of 2018.

Makes me wonder if this was a departure from previous years, but either way just loving send it in again. For $20MM send that poo poo certified, carrier pigeon, and pony express

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Lowe is on leave. This seems bad.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Yep. The car is even more dog poo poo than last season. Like ignore the missed testing... the fundamental product is garbage. That did him in.

Incredible.

What a hack.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Patty Lowe is gone

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Patty Melt

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Well that's not a great sign for Williams.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Not that Williams matters but it's a shame the Super Pole got stuck in that car on his return

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pubert Sucksshitca

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidpoocati posted:

Pubert Sucksshitca

Is Pubert a traditional Canadian name or are your parents immigrants?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
paddy gone

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

poo poo sack
Paddy whacked
Throw the Pole a bone.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

If you would have asked me which sponsor would be the first to be yanked from a car this season, I probably would have picked the fake phone or fake energy drink company. This was a mistake on my part. I never considered the fraudulent Italian F1 team would top them all by not even making it to the first weekend with their title sponsor. #missionwinnowpaylater #forzaferrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I think the distant British colony is being very unfair to tobacco, shameful of them

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

BubbaGrace posted:

If you would have asked me which sponsor would be the first to be yanked from a car this season, I probably would have picked the fake phone or fake energy drink company. This was a mistake on my part. I never considered the fraudulent Italian F1 team would top them all by not even making it to the first weekend with their title sponsor. #missionwinnowpaylater #forzaferrari

I would have thought it would be the fake chocolate milk company.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mission winnow will come back in bahrein also its a shame the 1000 th grand prix will be on loving china of all places

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Pissin' Binnow

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
China has a good track imo

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari