Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Anne Whateley posted:

He has no interest in a relationship, he just wants to ensure he's getting laid a minimum of once/week. Hth

Yup. she's been with this fruitloop for a year. Now she's like "hey honey, other people told me youre weird and neglecting me" and he's all "actually, I'm gonna stay weird and why are you talking to me outside of scheduled visiting hours." She just has to deal with him as-is, and maybe they are discovering that they arent compatible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Vim Fuego posted:

Yup. she's been with this fruitloop for a year. Now she's like "hey honey, other people told me youre weird and neglecting me" and he's all "actually, I'm gonna stay weird and why are you talking to me outside of scheduled visiting hours." She just has to deal with him as-is, and maybe they are discovering that they arent compatible

He calls her “this girl I’ve been seeing” when they’ve been together more than a year lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Anne Whateley posted:

He has no interest in a relationship, he just wants to ensure he's getting laid a minimum of once/week. Hth

Cardio kills gains, so he's actually better off this way.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for making my dentist feel bad.

I'm having an argument with my mom about this and I really want to know if I'm the rear end in a top hat here. I am VERY sensitive to pain so after a traumatic experience with my former dentist I changed to one recommended by my mom. He was kind of a jerk, he seemed like he wasent taking me seriously and as I was explaining how I would be willing to pay more for a less painful solution on my following intervention he says something along the lines of "You are a woman so you need to get used to pain. What are you going to do when you give birth." I have changed 2 other dentists that dont take patient pain seriously, but I have never gotten this reaction before, I was furious. I really wanted to make him feel bad so I look at him and say "Wow thanks, I can't have kids! ". (Total lie) He was obviously uncomfortable and my mom's jaw dropped, but she kept quiet. We ended the consultation there after he apologized and my mom told me I was a total jerk and I dident have to do that. I think it was funny and I think he will think twice before being smug with other clients. Am I the rear end in a top hat for thinking he deserved that ?

TL;DR Dentist says I need to get used to pain for when I give birth and I lie and tell him I'm sterile, to make him feel bad.

Dentists are monsters and that one was particularly lovely. Don't go to your mom's lovely dentist anymore.

Also find a dentist who's a woman. It's easily the top thing that's helped with my dentist fear.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

christmas boots posted:

Cardio kills gains, so he's actually better off this way.

3 reps / pumps does not count as cardio.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Tetramin posted:

He calls her “this girl I’ve been seeing” when they’ve been together more than a year lol

If he only sees her 2 days a week for a few hours then shes just his regular hookup. I hope she understands what they are now and goes silent on him.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My, [22F] fiance, [23M] wants to buy a Tesla right out of college. I think it's not the best choice, he's pissed. Help.

quote:

So, Mike and I have been living together for two years now, which isn't that long, but it's long enough that our fiances have become entangled. We've been engaged for a year and a half now, and together for just over four years. I genuinely love him and we've both done a lot of growing up over the course of our relationship and fortunately, we have grown together, not apart.

However, neither of us are without our flaws. I'm still working on being a more direct communicator, for example. Anyway, the reason for this post...We pool our money into one big "family pool", and have, since we got engaged. I'm better than he is at planning for things and setting up goals, so while we discuss everything and talk as equals and partners, the bulk of the responsibility of research and number crunching falls on me, which I am okay with. We're partners and we each have our own strengths that we bring into the relationship.

The budget is laid out as follows: Emergency Savings, Retirement Savings, Future Housing Savings, Wedding/Honeymoon Savings, Current Housing Costs (includes all bills and average food costs), Date Fund, Pet Fund, Health and Fitness Fund, Transportation/Auto Costs and then two separate funds for each of us to do with as we wish. I also ended up with a rather sizable inheritance, which he does not have access to. The inheritance is for the future and I'm working on growing it. It's tied up in investments, and not something that we're factoring into plans for our near future. When budgeting, I pretend that it doesn't even exist. Edited to add this, as it's useful information.

I know for a fact that he burns through his fund quickly. He always buys the latest released AAA game, shells out for several MMO subscriptions and the rest is spent in in-game cash shops. I am 100% fine with this, this is not the issue here.

The issue, is that $1,000 recently went missing from our wedding fund. We're not planning a big wedding, and the wedding will, when all is said and done, cost around $2,000 itself and I was hoping to have another $500 for the honeymoon. By the way, because I'd rather save for a nicer house, I agreed to no engagement ring and just basic $100 wedding bands. I'm the furthest thing from a bridezilla.

That's a lot of money to just go missing, especially since we're both still students who are working somewhat crappy student jobs. I am actually quite proud of myself for just calmly, and bluntly asking what happened to that thousand, and he informed me that he had reserved a Tesla Model 3 for himself.

He could tell that I wasn't thrilled about that, and he asked if I was upset. I said "Yes, but I don't want to talk about it right now." he asked if I was going to do some research and I said "Yes." and went off into my study area.

Things have been a bit weird since then. He's angry with me because he doesn't feel like I'm supporting him, and he says I must not want him to have nice things, like his dream car.

Now, I've already secured my first out of college job. On just my salary alone, we would be able to afford the Model 3, but I have strong feelings against living at your means right out of college. I personally feel like you should be living like you're still in college, as far as budgeting goes, for the first few years, in order to be able to make big purchases like a house and to set your future up for success. He had said that he agreed, when we set up our goals together and discussed this, and I am hurt and upset that he didn't talk to me about this major purchase before going through with it.

He still hasn't gotten any job offers that he's interested in- they didn't offer "good enough" packages, and I think he feels like he needs to get a "better" offer than me, because none of the offers were skimpy...they were on par with or slightly below mine.

I feel like he's trying to spend money that we don't have, for himself, without even thinking about how it could impact everything else. That thousand dollars could have been shifted from the wedding fund to the Moving Costs fund, for example. I strongly feel like it could have been better spent. We are both still driving our beaters, but, when we relocate for my job, we can easily get rid of them thanks to the amazing public transport that we will have available to us. We even talked out the plan for transportation, months ago, when my offer was still just tentative.

tl;dr: Fiance wants a Tesla, I want more information and to talk about it as a partnership, but he won't calm down. What do I do?

Am I wrong to be upset and feel betrayed by all of this? How do I frame this so he doesn't think that I'm trying to take nice things away from him or otherwise stifle him? How do I get him to approach the topic more calmly? Also, is a Tesla, even a "budget" one a smart choice right out of college?

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also find a dentist who's a woman. It's easily the top thing that's helped with my dentist fear.
Even if you're not phobic, small hands are a bonus.

I once went to a woman dentist who not only had small hands and a light touch, she was also married to a bigwig in our intensely socially-competitive city and had tons of great gossip that required no response whatsoever. Those appointments went by in the blink of an eye. I miss you Dr. Vijay. :(

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Haifisch posted:

My, [22F] fiance, [23M] wants to buy a Tesla right out of college. I think it's not the best choice, he's pissed. Help.

Help your fiance dress up like Grimes and sneak into Muskman's mansion, as he is obviously much more committed to a billionaire than he is to you

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Haifisch posted:

He's angry that you're not supporting him stealing money out of your wedding fund to put down on a toy vehicle for himself while he refuses to get a job? I think you've reached the end of your "growing together" phase. If he doesn't put back that money immediately, you're allowing him to set the tone for a lifetime of bullshit.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

He's angry that you're not supporting him stealing money out of your wedding fund to put down on a toy vehicle for himself while he refuses to get a job? I think you've reached the end of your "growing together" phase. If he doesn't put back that money immediately, you're allowing him to set the tone for a lifetime of bullshit.

Sometimes buying AAA games and subscribing multiple MMO on your girls dime is not enough to fill the void. Imagine how emasculated he feels, and how good showing off that Tesla would feel while his fiance works her fingers to the bone

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Haifisch posted:

I want to track down this OP and give her the clockwork orange treatment but the only thing on the screen is a picture of her fiance with the words HE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER CHANGE flashing in huge print for as long as it takes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

tactlessbastard posted:

I want to track down this OP and give her the clockwork orange treatment but the only thing on the screen is a picture of her fiance with the words HE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER CHANGE flashing in huge print for as long as it takes.

Sadly he has already given her the Goodicko Treatment

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

Sadly he has already given her the Goodicko Treatment

It couldn't possibly be worth it

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Vim Fuego posted:

Yeah, I mean... she wants to see more of him and it sounds like that doesn’t work for them. I’m sure they can both find people more suitable for them.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

Yeah, I mean... she wants to see more of him and it sounds like that doesn’t work for them. I’m sure they can both find people more suitable for them.

This take is entirely too reasonable and neutral (and right) for this thread.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I know I'm late to the planet fitness game but holy lol at the idea that folks can rat you out with a literal alarm to single out people.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
non judgement zone

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tactlessbastard posted:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I do have to wonder what the parents' perspective on these relationships is. Horrible, I presume, but there really is the idea that someone should just give up on the idea of having an independent life outside being a full-time caretaker. Media really doesn't help here as it usually portrays someone doing that as saintly.

The parents are in basically the same situation, man. Their lives and dreams have been upended by this child, probably even more so than the daughter. It's really not a fair situation for anyone, and I'm not going to condemn the parents based on the testimony of one hurt, exhausted and angry teenager. They should take pains to to make sure their daughter isn't feeling too alienated, but at the end of the day we know that this is much harder for them than it is for the daughter. Guaranteed.

Having that kind of difficulty in your life changes everything for everyone.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for drawing attention to the disparity in income with my snooty coworkers?

I'm the front desk person at a small tech company. I made okay money for where I live, and considering I live a pretty tame lifestyle. It's not enough to afford vacations, eating out all the time, fancy clothes, etc, but none of that is stuff that I need or really want. When I take time off, it's usually to go camping in the back country, or to stay at home and enjoy a relaxing weekend.

Some of the women I work with (not all of them) are... snooty. They'll often times get together after work to go shopping at the fancy mall nearby (with stores like Nordstrom, Tori Burch, etc), and the next day will come in and brag about their purchases, or talk about the fancy meals they had after. I always smile politely and comment on how that sounds fun -- and it does! The snooty part comes in when they sometimes ask me where I got my outfit, I'll inevitably say Goodwill or something, and they give that polite tight-lipped smile that says "Oh, that's... cute." I've heard them make comments about my outfits before, but I don't really mind. There are other people who work there who are much more down to Earth.

Here's the part where I might be the rear end in a top hat. A few days ago, one of them was talking about how she needed a new hairstyle for spring, and she wanted to know if I knew of a good salon in the area, because my hair always looks nice. I said thank you for the compliment, but that I've cut my own hair since my mom taught me how.

She looked at me funny/wrinkled her nose and said, "You cut your own hair?"

I said "Yeah, salons are just too expensive for me, and I don't really do anything but trim it."

She snorted and said "A decent haircut might cost something like $45, but it's so worth it."

Here's where I messed up. My eyes got a little wider and I said, "$45? What am I, Nelson Rockefeller?"

She got that tightlipped smile again and said "Well, I suppose it might be a little high for... some people."

I said "$45 is my food budget for the week. I guess if I put that towards hair, it'd be a great way for me to lose a little weight!" and laughed because I thought we were just joking around.

Apparently, she didn't think it was all that funny. I can't stress enough that I wasn't trying to sound like an rear end in a top hat, but it honestly shocked me that $45 would be considered cheap for a haircut. But she ended up going to the other girls and talking about it, and later in the day one of them caught me in the break room and told me that I embarrassed the other woman, and that she felt judged.

I've been keeping to myself and not really engaging with them beyond work pleasantries. The other day, we were all pitching in for a farewell card for a coworker who got a new job, and the one who approached me in the break room said "Don't worry, we'll put some money in from you. I wouldn't want you to have to cut into your food budget." The two of them kind of snickered/laughed.

Sooo... did I really gently caress up? Am I the rear end in a top hat?

And you were doing so well just mindlessly humoring these basic bitches, shouldve stuck with that instead of complicating it by making "jokes"

Power Khan posted:

My (23F) friends (20M) (20F) left my room disgusting after a housing crisis. Should I confront or ghost?

If you want to save yourself another pointless headache, just ghost

Power Khan posted:

The 5 Love Languages and problems because of them in relationships
For those who don’t know, the 5 love languages are words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service and physical touch.

I (29F) have come across this theory recently and I think it makes a lot of sense. I struggle with my SO (30M) because his love language is physical touch while mine is acts of service. I feel as if we cannot get on the same page. I have learnt to give him physical touch but he refuses to give me acts of service. I simply cannot make him understand this makes me feel loved.

I think most problems in relationships come from that; we just don’t have the same love languages and we expect our SO to need the same things we need.

What do you think about it, do you believe in this theory or not? I would like to know how to make my SO understand I have different needs and am feeling unloved because he doesn’t make me feel loved? I just cannot make him understand that this is the most important to me and always feel unloved. He always gives me physical touch but it just isn’t enough for me. At this point after 14 years I am just tired of waiting for him to give me what I need.

Edit to add: I should also add that he is trying to improve but isn’t really doing much. Not by a long shot. How long should I wait for him and hope he will? Will he ever?

Perfect you can service him physically and everyone's happy!

Seriously if my girlfriend came at me with this poo poo we'd be done. I guess my love language is righteous cynicism

ParserGirl posted:

The 15 year old who refused to get out of bed at fat camp is back, seven months later.

Can my parents/school force me to take heart medication?
(self.legaladvice)

I'm 15 and a boy, I live in New York (state).
Several months ago I had a heart burn that was misinterpreted by doctors to be a "heart attack" (it wasn't, simply put, severe over exaggeration.) Since then I've been made to take "medication" at home, which I don't want to bc I've read about the side affects and I don't want to be taking something for an issue that doesn't exist.
Since I got it originally I just stopped taking the pills, which long story short my parents found out about and it has been a very big fight with them since. They have contacted my (public) school and after they had a talk with me and the principal basically what has been happening is I come in in the morning and they force me to go in a room with the guidance conseuler and an extra person and watch me swallow the pills that I "need". For some time I'd go and make myself vomit immediately after in the bathroom and they found out and now I have to stay for twenty minutes and drink water. They do not let me go to classes if I refuse.
How can this be legal? I'm sorry to ask here but I literally cannot find information on this anywhere. Where would I even report this if the principal is in on it?

lmao he doesn't quit does he. I was totally with him on fat camp because gently caress that noise, but I'm starting to believe he's actually just an obstinate little poo poo

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I know I'm late to the planet fitness game but holy lol at the idea that folks can rat you out with a literal alarm to single out people.

It's kind of dumb at face value, yeah, but keep in mind Planet Fitness is designed to be a very cheap gym chain for people who exercise casually in a friendly, non judgmental environment... and all of that is thrown out the window when you have loud meathead weirdos who disturb others. Like the people who are legit offended at the alarm's existence aren't welcome at Planet Fitness and that's fine because there are over 20 gyms, aimed at all different kinds of clientele, in a 5 mile radius of my apartment. I live in a very large Midwest city, so I assume it's similar in most parts of America.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Mar 6, 2019

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's kind of dumb at face value, yeah, but keep in mind Planet Fitness is designed to be a very cheap gym chain for people who exercise casually in a friendly, non judgmental environment... and all of that is thrown out the window when you have loud meathead weirdos who disturb others. Like the people who are legit offended at the alarm's existence aren't welcome at Planet Fitness and that's fine because there are over 20 gyms, aimed at all different kinds of clientele, in a 5 mile radius of my apartment. I live in a very large Midwest city, so I assume it's similar in most parts of America.

Maybe those meatheads have feelings too

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Play posted:

/r/relationships: I guess my love language is righteous cynicism

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Play posted:

I guess my love language is righteous cynicism

efb

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TIFU by showing my grandmom that she had been living a lie for almost 30 years.

quote:

This did happen today. My grandmother is really superstitious about stuff. She doesn't eat certain kinds of food on certain days of the week and other such things. One of her main superstitions revolves around the layout of the house. She says that no one should sleep with their heads pointing north. So she keeps changing the position of my bed when I am away for work. When I come back, I reposition it my way so that I don't get sunlight on my face early morning. Today, she was repositioning the room while I was there which annoyed me. So I took out my phone and opened the compass app to show her that I was not sleeping with my head pointing north at all. Infact I was pointing east . I instantly realised that she has been sleeping with her bed pointing north. And she has been sleeping on that bed for around 30 years. I pointed it out to her. I thought she would take it lightly. Oh man I was wrong. I hosed up biig time. She lost herself. She started pulling out the blueprint of the house and her old compass. I am looking at her old compass right now and I can say it doesn't seem right at all. I think I will have to fix this issue today itself. She is 90 and quiet hard to talk to cause her hearing isn't great. How stupid am I.

TL;DR : I hosed up by showing my grandmother that she was sleeping with her bed pointing north which she is strictly against cause of her superstitious beliefs. She did not take it well .

Edit 1: a lot of you are asking me how she moves furniture at the age of 90. Well she doesnt do it herself, she has a helper who is supposed to take care of her personally but my grandmother doesn't like the idea of employing someone particularly for her so she gives her household chores to keep her busy. Edit 2: yes the caregiver gets paid extra for this. We tell her not to do the chores and I assure you it's not that regular.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your grandma is full of 30 years of accumulated north sleeping evil power, run!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Its funny to me that someone wouldn't know where north is consistently for 30 years. Pick up a map, lady

Barudak
May 7, 2007

bell jar posted:

Its funny to me that someone wouldn't know where north is consistently for 30 years. Pick up a map, lady

You dont even need a map because there is this giant light emiting object in the sky that points where east and west are

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I think a lot of it is the meatheads want to be able to go show-off to the 'smalls' and are mad when they are told they can't do that. No one is impressed with their grunts and sets in their power lifting-focused gym.

Play posted:

lmao he doesn't quit does he. I was totally with him on fat camp because gently caress that noise, but I'm starting to believe he's actually just an obstinate little poo poo

He doesn't even say he's experiencing side effects! He read something online and assumed that was worse than heart disease at 16.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Gyms are genuinely intimidating to people who are obese and finally addressing their health issues or who are sick of being laughed at because they have to vigorously wipe down every machine they use just because they enjoy being the receptive partner in unprotected anal sex like geeze let them have their space you judgful jerks.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

cumshitter posted:

Gyms are genuinely intimidating to people who are obese and finally addressing their health issues or who are sick of being laughed at because they have to vigorously wipe down every machine they use just because they enjoy being the receptive partner in unprotected anal sex like geeze let them have their space you judgful jerks.

Just use a plug homie. Problem solved.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The name is cumshitter, not cumcompacter

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for making an offensive joke about poor people?

Kind of arbitrary, but I just feel the need to point out here I'm not even rich myself.

​So, my friends and I were on a groupchat. The topic mostly revolved around Mallory, let's call her, who we just added to the group a few days ago. Her dad's super rich and whatnot, so we were mostly asking about that. She seemed okay with it. I asked, 'so what does a rich person do for fun'.

​She started listing everything. One thing she listed was pheasant shooting. I just replied with '*peasant shooting, fixed that for you'. Obviously this was a pun on her being rich. I, and everyone else, thought it was pretty funny. but Mallory got upset and left the groupchat.

​Am I in the wrong here?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

cumshitter posted:

What if being yelled at by disrespectful meatheads is my kink?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Kind of arbitrary, but I just feel the need to point out here I'm not even rich myself.

​So, my friends and I were on a groupchat. The topic mostly revolved around Mallory, let's call her, who we just added to the group a few days ago. Her dad's super rich and whatnot, so we were mostly asking about that. She seemed okay with it. I asked, 'so what does a rich person do for fun'.

​She started listing everything. One thing she listed was pheasant shooting. I just replied with '*peasant shooting, fixed that for you'. Obviously this was a pun on her being rich. I, and everyone else, thought it was pretty funny. but Mallory got upset and left the groupchat.

​Am I in the wrong here?

Lol

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Thank god you didn't tell Mallory who poor people like to shoot back at

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (31F) prank on my husband (33M) went South. How do we get past it?

Recently, I've been occasionally popping out of hiding and and scaring/startling my husband. We both find it hilarious. Two days ago, I came home and realized he was in his office with the door open. I decided to take the opportunity to sneak in and scare him. I dropped to the ground in the hallway and slowly and silently army crawled into the room towards his chair. It was hard not to giggle. He was completely oblivious to my presence. I was going to grab his ankle with my bony little hand like the Crypt Keeper and scare the poo poo out of him. I get within distance and slowly reach my hand out to grab his ankle. Then I realize he's masturbating. I just totally froze and felt a mixture of horror and and panic. I decide to slowly back up and reverse crawl out of the room. Before I can move, he looks down. He looks down and sees his wife on the ground at his feet, not moving, with her hand outstretched to grab his ankle. We just loving stared at each other.

I'm an open book but my husband is very private about sexual matters and has seemed super embarrassed and uncomfortable since this happened. He has been quiet and blushing like a maiden when I try to meet his eye. We haven't talked about it. Should I broach it and apologize? If so, how should I go about it without embarrassing him further? Or should we never speak of it?

TL;DR I (31F) failed spectacularly at pranking my husband (33M) and have caused him some embarrassment. Should I try to talk with him about it (how?) or pretend it never happened?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Smirking_Serpent posted:

​Am I in the wrong here?

Well, no because eat the rich. Yes because there's no way someone with a group chat was making a History of the World, Part 1 reference.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You were about to perform a prank a human being would actually enjoy, froze up, and left your husband to prank himself. Of course hes upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Barudak posted:

You were about to perform a prank a human being would actually enjoy, froze up, and left your husband to prank himself. Of course hes upset

Yeah but he was already enjoying a bony claw, he didn't need hers