Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

inner thigh stuff is my jam in an entirely non-sexual way. they’re tense all the time and it feels so goddamn good for them to let go for a bit

e: there’s some massage places that will give you some thin, loose-fitting pants and shirt to wear so you can get out of your street clothes and they can still get your legs and butt and stuff without you feeling so exposed. i like that. it’s mostly thai-style massage i think because that’s lots of deep pressure and stretching and doesnmt require oil/lotion

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Mar 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

these conversations about planet fitness and outback have really pulled the curtain back on how spoiled and classist the denizens of this thread are, lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

planet fitness makes a clear and overt effort to tell Gym People to gently caress off and i love it

it’s the irl version of Average Joes from Dodgeball

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:colbert: maybe they should just have a buffet a nightclub and a neglected treadmill in the corner then.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

couple pages back but still lollin that goons think where you take you date to eat has to be "original"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm a pretty off-kilter, random guy and my dining choices reflect my unique sense of quirk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
so the frozen white castles blended into instant grits then? same pal

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Vim Fuego posted:

Do you people know that:
1. Your butt is made of muscles. These muscles actually do a lot of work for you walking around, lifting, and moving anything in general and
2: You can talk to massage therapist, just like any other service provider or human being, and tell them what you do and do not want done to you? Take a lesson from this thread- refusing to communicate does not lead to good things
Duh. I didn't want it to stop (it does feel good, bro), I was just surprised she wanted to get all up in there

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

If you're going to make the effort to go to a restaurant, at least choose something that isn't bland as gently caress. If you want trash, get fast food. If you want a meal, take the time to find a decent place that isn't a chain.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Dazerbeams posted:

If you're going to make the effort to go to a restaurant, at least choose something that isn't bland as gently caress. If you want trash, get fast food. If you want a meal, take the time to find a decent place that isn't a chain.

I want trash and alcohol goddammit. Fast food doesn't give me that

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

duck trucker posted:

I want trash and alcohol goddammit. Fast food doesn't give me that

Get take out and a 6 pack and eat at home.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
"If you don't live in a major city with great local restaurants, just take your date to McDonald's because all you want to eat is trash" is a scorching hot take.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dazerbeams posted:

lmfao

this guy definitely doesnt even own a television

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

thank you for bravely defending Outback Steakhouse from some goons' snarky takes but could you please tell me what small town you live in that has no (0) local restaurants.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

talking poo poo about about people for their diet is pure distilled basicness, it's like all basic bitches talk about

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I remember the day when my hometown of The Plains, population 266, got its first local mom n' pop diner. Finally we'd "made it", gone were the days of eating the same ol' same ol' from our plain old small-town Outback Steakhouse and Burger King and Bonefish Grill

My (22M) friend (24F) is being forced to marry a family friend (35M) that she hates. What advice can you guys give her?

quote:

So my friend got a call from her mum today basically telling her that she arranged for her to marry a family friend. The guy is rather successful as his family owns a hotel and a couple restaurants, and has been in love with my friend for years.

After she rejected him, he pulled some strings and got his mother to arrange a marriage with her mother. As he is very well off, her mother is now forcing her to marry into his family for money.

She has talked to him about not wanting to marry him, but he does not seem to care about what she wants at all, and said (verbatim) "I dont care as long as youre mine".

Her mother also seems unresponsive of what she wants and thinks shes doing her a favour by setting her up for life.

We cant think of what she should do, so im turning to you guys for advice. Any help is appreciated.

tl:dr guy pulled some strings with his mum to make her arrange a marriage with my friends mum. As hes very well off, her mum is now forcing her to marry him for money, even though she hates him.

Edit: Forgot to mention that shes from vietnam currently on a student visa in Australia, the guy is an Australian citizen.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
The amount of people that get so loving mad about chain/normal restaurants is both hilarious and sad. Local restaurants are usually better, but can suck too. If you think Outback is the best place ever you probably need to expand your horizons a bit (hell, there are way better chain steak places out there), but people that "don't do chain restaurants" are almost always unbearable.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jimbozig posted:

Just get pho. Everyone likes pho. It's inexpensive without seeming cheap. Perfect 1st date food.

Live somewhere with no Vietnamese people? Move.

yeah i did this once as a first date, girl had never heard of pho.

there was not a second date lol

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

thank you for bravely defending Outback Steakhouse from some goons' snarky takes but could you please tell me what small town you live in that has no (0) local restaurants.

Just because a restaurant is local doesn't mean it can't still be trash.

I grew up in a small town that had 3 restaurants but none of them are any better than the average Outback.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

duck trucker posted:

Just because a restaurant is local doesn't mean it can't still be trash.

I grew up in a small town that had 3 restaurants but none of them are any better than the average Outback.

oh yeah absolutely I just love it when people ITT start trying to prove how like authentic salt-of-the-earth Real American they are by making up absolutely wild poo poo about how they assume people who don't live in a nice suburb and work on computers for a living must live

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
WIBTA for embarrassing my cousin for masturbating in my bed

quote:

Sometimes my(15f) cousins come over to visit , and they stay at our house. I let my male cousin(15m) take my bed and I sleep downstairs on the couch with my female cousin.

One time i had forgotten my charger and walked into my room without knocking to get and caught him touching him self. Whatever I dont care. It’s natural I just asked that he not do it in MY bed.

Well I ended up catching him again (he doesn’t look the door) and I got pissed of because I felt he disrespected me. He basically told me to piss off, it’s his body I have no say, and I’m being a bitch.

I really don’t care if he masturbates I just don’t want him doing that in bed. At the end of the day IM gonna be the one washing the sheets not him.

I’m thinking of calling my aunt and uncle and letting them know about his disrespectful behavior towards me, but before I do that I wanna know is this even a big deal, or am I being a bitch?

And then it gets all reddity, and Shitler the moderator has to step in

quote:

Shitler
SnausageFest
Score hidden
·
18 hours ago
·
Stickied comment
OP is a child. If you are talking about revenge cumming (yes, I have removed multiple comments like this) to punish A LITERAL CHILD, you will be banned and you will not get a second chance.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/McDonalds
So MAD. Can't order a McDouble Cheeseburger with NO CHEESE. Forced to pay $2 more. (Fort McMurray, Canada) Worst. Policy. Ever.
u/obidunn

quote:

So it's bad enough that the local McDonald's owner has bumped prices of just about all combos and breakfasts. In some cases a combo increased by over $3. The only saving grace at my local store (Stony Creek) are the Junior Chicken and McDouble Cheeseburger combos that are nicely priced at $5.00 (before tax or add-ons). If you want a quick fix then McDonald's has something you can just munch on. The only problem is that I don't like cheese on my burgers and I have ordered McDouble Cheeseburger (Plain with no cheese) probably about a dozen times. I went into the store today and they refused to serve it to me. They said I had to order every item separately (because there is supposedly no McDouble combo) and the result was over $2.00 in the difference. Absolutely ridiculous. I was expected to pay $2.00 more to get less of something because they were "not allowed by the owner" to modify one of their "specialty" sandwiches. Blatant attempt to just steal my money and I will never go to a McDonald's again because of the way my local stores are just nickel and dime-ing every person. Not too mention it is probably the slowest store I have ever been in. (Full order was McDouble Cheeseburge Combo - Plain, No Cheese, upgrade fries, gravy, medium coke compared to McDouble Plain, Large Fries, gravy, medium coke).

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

these conversations about planet fitness and outback have really pulled the curtain back on how spoiled and classist the denizens of this thread are, lol

if you don't ardently defend the lowest-quality, profit seeking, mass market cheapest option you must hate poor people

CheesyDog posted:

r/McDonalds
So MAD. Can't order a McDouble Cheeseburger with NO CHEESE. Forced to pay $2 more. (Fort McMurray, Canada) Worst. Policy. Ever.
u/obidunn

OP, you have two options; leave your subarctic tar hellhole, or cut into your Truck Nutz-and-Bud Light budget

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
A modern twist on an old classic:

WIBTA (Will I be the rear end in a top hat) for asking my pregnant gf for a dna test?

quote:

I’m freaking out. Totally unplanned pregnancy. Gf and I have an open relationship. It’s definitely possible that it’s not my kid. She said she tracks her cycle and knows it’s my baby. Whatever that means.

To be honest I’m not ready for this at all. I want a dna test. I don’t know how to bring it up to her though.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Vim Fuego posted:

WIBTA for embarrassing my cousin for masturbating in my bed

And then it gets all reddity, and Shitler the moderator has to step in

r/relationships: Shitlers against revenge cumming

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 6, 2019

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CheesyDog posted:

r/McDonalds
u/obidunn

This post was made by Randy from TPB

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CheesyDog posted:

I will never go to a McDonald's again

LOL yeah sure

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Anne Whateley posted:

Duh. I didn't want it to stop (it does feel good, bro), I was just surprised she wanted to get all up in there

Fair enough!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Mameluke posted:

if you don't ardently defend the lowest-quality, profit seeking, mass market cheapest option you must hate poor people

angry_goon_bad_faith_argument.txt

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
says the guy claiming goons hate garbage because poor people use it

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/relationship_advice
Old lady (51)& Husband (51) HELP me deal with inlaws. PLEASE!
u/InlawOutsider

quote:

Newbie to Reddit as of about an hour ago. I read the things on the right of my screen but couldn't find the community rules so if this isn't allowed let me know and I'll delete. Here's a post I created a few minutes ago and my inlaw question is at the bottom. Thank you for ANY advice.

I'd start off with a lot of profanity but I'm going to try to keep this relatively PG. I'm not so great with emojis, either, so I can't list some cute little yellow face with steam coming out of its ears! So, I'll just dive right in. INLAWS.

DISCLAIMER ~ I really love my MIL. She's awesome. Can't say enough nice things about her and if you follow me long enough you'll come to love her, too. Here's the ONLY complaint I have about her ... she raised one pretty decent guy (my husband) and one ... well, INLAW.

Let's call him Dick (fun alias for me to use and it allows me to smile a little when I say "his" name and that NEVER happens) and Dick's wife, we'll call her Jane. I don't have much of an imagination!

One night Dick and Jane invited us over for dinner. On the menu? Spaghetti. I do not eat beef. I'm not a vegetarian. I eat chicken and there's not many parts of a pig that I won't eat. But NO beef. This summer will be TWENTY years since I've had beef so it's not a new thing I'm trying. I didn't know if they were going to use Italian sausage or beef in the sauce but assumed since they are INLAWS there would be no special consideration for my dietary choices. No biggie. I'm a tad (sometimes more than a tad) overweight and I could do with a good salad for dinner anyway.

We head over to Dick and Jane's and I'm really a bit full of myself because I've already decided that if the spaghetti sauce has beef in it I'm not even going to let it upset me. I've got my mind set on salad for dinner and I'm kinda even looking forward to it. If the spaghetti does have Italian sausage or even just plain marinara sauce ... well, BONUS.

The table is set and it's lovely as always because Jane is an over-achiever OCD Type A personality. There's the beautiful old family bowl (or maybe not, I don't know, just seems like a family bowl should be on the lovely table) full of spaghetti. Sauce looks like it's got hamburger in it. Okay with me. I'm having salad. There's the Longaberger (I told you she's an over-achiever) basket full of wonderful smelling bread ~ probably homemade. Water glasses, plates, yada yada yada. But ... NO SALAD!

WHAT?

How can anyone invite people over for spaghetti dinner and not have salad? Especially Jane who, like I mentioned, is an over-achiever OCD Type A personality.

Okay, so I'm having bread for dinner, apparently.

And, that is all! No dessert, even. Just. Bread.

Shout out to me here people. Am I just "causing trouble" (my husband's words) or I am justified in thinking if someone invites you over for dinner they should feed you more than just fricken' bread?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

$5 for a mcdouble is goddamn thievery

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

hawowanlawow posted:

angry_goon_bad_faith_argument.txt

hawowanlawow posted:

:thunk:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

go back and read the poo poo

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Rubellavator posted:

$5 for a mcdouble is goddamn thievery

I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to say 'no, do not let someone remove the cheese'. Cheese is probably the most expensive thing on that item given how cheapass and filler loaded mcd's beef is.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Why doesn't she put some butter and parmesan on the noodles instead? Not that hard to just not put sauce on it.

Super curious about her picky eating.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Perhaps he should order a hamburger instead of a cheeseburger with no cheese.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

r/relationships: Shitlers against revenge cumming

im a proud member of SHARC

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Scathach posted:

Why doesn't she put some butter and parmesan on the noodles instead? Not that hard to just not put sauce on it.

Super curious about her picky eating.
If you knew anything about the US beef industry you'd never touch US raised beef again.

That's the only part of that post I'm defending though, lady has issues.

e: I have never made it eaten spaghetti with salad. Who thinks that's some kind of inviolable pairing? Eat the homemade bread you weirdo.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Salad as a side of spaghetti is super common