Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Donny just learned what a filibuster is but doesn’t understand what it’s actually used for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

mcvey posted:

He's still talking???

we didn’t start the fire! it was always burning since the earths been turning. take it Donny!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

this might be the saddest story i've ever seen.

Man's dying wish fulfilled with call from President Trump

quote:

A terminally ill Connecticut man who's a big supporter of President Donald Trump is getting a bucket list wish fulfilled, with help from his Democratic sister.

Jay Barrett, of West Haven, who has cystic fibrosis, left the hospital to begin palliative care at his sister's home last weekend and asked for some sort of contact with the president before he dies.

His sister, West Haven City Councilwoman Bridgette Hoskie, who describes herself as "100 percent Democrat," went on social media to help make it happen. Friends and other supporters sent emails to the White House.

The efforts paid off Tuesday night when Barrett, 44, received a call from Trump.

"Mr. President, through thick and thin, you know there's been a lot of thicks, and there's been a lot of thins, I support you," Barrett said.

Trump told Barrett he's a "champ," and that a personal letter is coming his way.

"You're my kind of man, Jay. ... I'm very proud of you," Trump said. "I'll talk to you again, Jay, OK? You keep that fight going. We both fight."

Barrett told the New Haven Register that he also received calls from the president's son Eric Trump and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regional chief Lynne Patton on Monday.

Eric Trump "told me they're pulling for me and praying," Barrett said.

Patton, who is from New Haven, said she's coming to Connecticut on Saturday to give Barrett a signed gift from the president. She also reached out to the Trump family after a New Haven Register story about Barrett's wish was posted online.

Barrett, who for most of his life considered himself an independent, voted for President Barack Obama in 2008, but didn't like many of his polices, including the Affordable Care Act.

Barrett said he came to realize he was a Republican and fell in love with Trump's style at the launch of his campaign, and later, because of his policies.

His original goal was to get to Washington to meet the president in person and shake his hand, but he said he's grateful for anything.

Even though he's supposed to have only six months to live, Barrett said he intends to be around to vote in 2020.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mans-dying-wish-fulfilled-call-donald-trumps-son-204049781.html

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
tbh if I could con Trump into calling me on my deathbed so I could record me calling him a piss guzzling dementia addled shitstain I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

tbh if I could con Trump into calling me on my deathbed so I could record me calling him a piss guzzling dementia addled shitstain I'd do it in a heartbeat.

:same:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1103307764129058818

So much winning, you're going to get tired of all the winning.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

:same:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

Even though he's supposed to have only six months to live, Barrett said he intends to be around to vote in 2020.

nope :byewhore:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Another dead voter on the voting rolls still.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I stopped wondering why Trump even bothered to call him when I got to the part about him dying of white person disease

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FMguru posted:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1103307764129058818

So much winning, you're going to get tired of all the winning.

Trump!

http://fortune.com/2019/03/06/general-motors-shutters-lordstown-factory-job-cuts/

quote:

General Motors closed down its Lordstown, Ohio manufacturing facility, with the plant’s last Chevy Cruze rolling off the assembly line Wednesday afternoon, after 52 years of auto production.

GM is shuttering the Lordstown plant as part of a restructuring effort by CEO Mary Barra to improve the company’s financial position. The company is eliminating 1,700 hourly jobs at the facility, one of five auto-manufacturing plants that it is planning to shut down by early 2020.

Last year, Barra announced a restructuring plan that would mean the loss of as many as 14,000 workers to help the company focus on making trucks, SUVs and electric vehicles. The Lordstown plant produced Chevy Cruze sedans, which have been in less demand among consumers.

Barra’s restructuring plan has drawn criticism from the United Autoworker Union as well as President Trump. She also met with members of Congress in December to defend her plan to orient GM toward a changing market for automobiles.

According to the Associated Press, the mood inside the Lordstown plant was somber Wednesday as workers took photos of the last Cruze manufactured at the facility, which has made the Chevy sedan since 2011. GM plans to discontinue sales of the Cruze in the United States.

“It’s frustrating,” Jeff Nance, an employee at Lordstown for 17 years, told the AP. “I’m angry and bitter. Watching that last car go by was a kick in the gut.”

GM’s stock closed down 61 cents a share, or 1.6%, at $38.67 a share Wednesday

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I mean, I feel bad for the like, 35? people who didn’t vote for Trump, the rest can gently caress off, reap what you sow.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

I mean, I feel bad for the like, 35? people who didn’t vote for Trump, the rest can gently caress off, reap what you sow.

tons of union guys still vote dem, even if they're white suburban fat dudes

in other news how about a loving weirdo podcaster guy getting his dumb rear end fired and posting loving vile poo poo like this on international womens day, getting all of your advertisers dropped and effectively losing your whole network of podcasts killed off:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimePodcasts/comments/ayvead/sword_scale_post/

here listen to this guy whinge and whine for 6 minutes about being an edgelord at 40 and having it cost you everything

https://soundcloud.com/swordandscale/important-announcement-the-end-of-sword-and-scale

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He's been doing this for a while and hadn't been sunk yet. Glad to see something has mattered.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I especially love how he's screaming MAH FREE SPEECH and getting on a Joe Rogan podcast to talk about it. LOL

He's drat-near livetweeting about it, too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

TotalLossBrain posted:

I especially love how he's screaming MAH FREE SPEECH and getting on a Joe Rogan podcast to talk about it. LOL

He's drat-near livetweeting about it, too.

My free speech to invite violence

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

ikanreed posted:

My free speech to invite violence

Around the chimps? It's like he's asking to get torn in half.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Volcott posted:

Around the chimps? It's like he's asking to get torn in half.

Joe Rogan would never let a chimp in the studio, only videos. He has watched enough videos to fear one thing, the chimp.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fearing chimps is a very sane and rational thing to do.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

KiteAuraan posted:

Joe Rogan would never let a chimp in the studio, only videos. He has watched enough videos to fear one thing, the chimp.

Eddie Bravo has the mental capacity of a chimp

Absorbs Quickly
Jan 6, 2005

And then the ArchAngel descended from heaven.
The sword and scale guy is certainly handling it well https://twitter.com/MBoudet/status/1104546195119267840?s=19

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/DavidWohl/status/1104503788050632704

feller
Jul 5, 2006

At least it's a woman laying off thousands of workers and this time!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

didnt he bring Alex Jones back in last week

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/LG_lynnegodfrey/status/1104516078456066048?s=19

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

exploded mummy posted:

didnt he bring Alex Jones back in last week

A chimp he couldn't beat in a fight. Intelligence of a chimp doesn't count.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

KiteAuraan posted:

The chimp outsmarted Rogan into giving him a platform that he hasn't had in months

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

KiteAuraan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rdpX8_K3vM

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He looks like he’s doubled his weight in the last five years.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
in his defense he ate a big bowl of chili before the interview

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He looks like he’s doubled his weight in the last five years.

on Tuesday he did a live on air AMA after his show was over with Paul Joseph Watson and he is way drunker than ever and also weirdly introspective at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVq7r69DZU

also just skip to about 48 minutes in and realize that Paul Joseph Watson then announced on Wednesday that he was leaving Infowars to make his own conspiracy site

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

exploded mummy posted:

on Tuesday he did a live on air AMA after his show was over with Paul Joseph Watson and he is way drunker than ever and also weirdly introspective at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVq7r69DZU

also just skip to about 48 minutes in and realize that Paul Joseph Watson then announced on Wednesday that he was leaving Infowars to make his own conspiracy site
Did he hurt his arm jerking off?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

PJW realized that with Jones being banned from most platforms, his broke brained boomer audience is mostly gone, and Jones can’t afford him anymore. Though I can’t imagine anyone watching the PJW show. PJW lacks Jones boisterousness and charisma. The whiny, effeminate guy who complains about SJWs market is already cornered by every conservative under the age of 40.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

PJW realized that with Jones being banned from most platforms, his broke brained boomer audience is mostly gone, and Jones can’t afford him anymore. Though I can’t imagine anyone watching the PJW show. PJW lacks Jones boisterousness and charisma. The whiny, effeminate guy who complains about SJWs market is already cornered by every conservative under the age of 40.

Yeah imagine having to compete with deadbeats like Milo.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

PJW realized that with Jones being banned from most platforms, his broke brained boomer audience is mostly gone, and Jones can’t afford him anymore. Though I can’t imagine anyone watching the PJW show. PJW lacks Jones boisterousness and charisma. The whiny, effeminate guy who complains about SJWs market is already cornered by every conservative under the age of 40 Pewdiepie.

ftfy

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

Did he hurt his arm jerking off?

He had arm surgery in the last week or so, which mean theres a higher than normal chance hes mixing booze and painkillers in that video

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jones is also probably going to lose the civil suit against the Sandy Hook families, which might go a long way toward cleaning him out.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Jones is also probably going to lose the civil suit against the Sandy Hook families, which might go a long way toward cleaning him out.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

His free speech tho