Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Can’t wait till he liquidates that sickballs synthesizer collection he has.

Dang It Bhabhi! has issued a correction as of 20:33 on Mar 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does this count

https://twitter.com/hufkat/status/1104775656934686720

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

People really will do anything to pay the rent.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Judakel posted:

People really will do anything to pay the rent.

I'm honestly kinda disgusted at her for working for them but that doesn't detract from the fact that fox news is racist.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm honestly kinda disgusted at her for working for them but that doesn't detract from the fact that fox news is racist.

She never bothered to speak up until it affected her.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

exploded mummy posted:

on Tuesday he did a live on air AMA after his show was over with Paul Joseph Watson and he is way drunker than ever and also weirdly introspective at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVq7r69DZU

also just skip to about 48 minutes in and realize that Paul Joseph Watson then announced on Wednesday that he was leaving Infowars to make his own conspiracy site

jfc, the deplatforming wasn't kind to him

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Is PJ Watson cosplaying Jan Michael Vincent from Airwolf?

I honestly didn't know he'd even been to the US, nevermind turning up in an AMA live from the InfoWars fallout shelter. I just assumed he phoned in his rants from his parents' basement somewhere in Upper Kiddlediddler, England in front of that stupid pin-up map.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

jfc, the deplatforming wasn't kind to him

GOOD!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Judakel posted:

She never bothered to speak up until it affected her.

this

gently caress all nazis and nazi apologists

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Absorbs Quickly posted:

The sword and scale guy is certainly handling it well https://twitter.com/MBoudet/status/1104546195119267840?s=19

well he blocked me on the S&S twitter account still tryna see if he'll block me on his main twitter account

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
more like sword and fail

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Mike bidet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1105126406625914881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

about to have to add every single trump voting boomer on medicare to this thread

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:yeshaha:

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Epic High Five posted:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1105126406625914881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

about to have to add every single trump voting boomer on medicare to this thread

hahahhahah this is going to be voted into the ground soooooooooooooo hard

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
whats the over under of a boomer tweeting out "Keep Big Government Out Of My Medicare!!!"

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

you, benighted dukakis-like moron: medicare for all

me, member of permanent political majority: medicare for none

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

EVIL Gibson posted:

whats the over under of a boomer tweeting out "Keep Big Government Out Of My Medicare!!!"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
El Oh El

https://twitter.com/_pem_pem/status/1105128898134769664

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Congrats to the citizens of West Virginia - you got exactly the government that you voted for.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
sounds like dow chemical has some kickass corporate synergies with pepsico, WV should get those two in a room and push through a ban on sodas smaller than big gulp size

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
it’s astonishing how much dow chemical and bayer own put together. not just of agricultural tech/chems, but of everything

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
bayer is one of the companies that profited off of nazi germany

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

bayer is one of the companies that profited off of nazi germany

Also the company of the United States whoooooooaaaaa

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
bayer also now owns monsanto, which, lol

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

im fine with anything that results in fewer west virginians

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

FMguru posted:

Congrats to the citizens of West Virginia - you got exactly the government that you voted for.
I mean it's true; WV used to be intensely loyal to the Democratic Party, which treated them like dogshit, so they switched to the Republican Party, which is treating them like a flaming bag of dogshit.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
maybe we can dispose of fracking fluids by pumping them into west virginians

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Duscat posted:

just tell them the democrats don’t want to let them buttchug fracking fluids, and suddenly they’ll find support for buttchugging fracking fluids in the Bible

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

I'd prefer we do it to the owners of the fracking companies but if some of them happen to be from WV then hey bonus.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

quote:

the WV cropsci site nearly bhopal'd the capital of west virginia. i mean it literally: the site was a duplicate union carbide acquisition, they had an explosion that killed 2 workers right next to a methyl isocyanate reactor. the reactor didn't go, like in bhopal, but the community wasn't taking it and got a judge to shutter about 3/4 of the site. the KCMO site is responsible, along with agriculture land transformation, for the death of the bee and other insect life, as part of one of earth's largest mass extinctions of invertebrates, manufacturing neonicotinoid pesticide (under the trade name Poncho). i almost died like 3 times at that site: 1000# chlorine gas leak, followed a week later by a 3000# carbon disulfide leak (more explosive than hydrogen gas! the wind was blowing away from the plant center that day, otherwise i'd be dead. a rat's fart can ignite a cloud of CS2, then set off the plant-wide explosion chain), and then another chlorine leak. those are gas leaks, but there are plenty of liquid leaks too, which flow into a 4' moat-trench surrounding the site, which flows into the blue river, which flows into the missouri river. cropsci is a total duct tape and baling wire operation and if OSHA 1910.119 was actually enforced they'd have had to pay BASF to take them. the plants are bombs without visible timers. they're metal predators with secret mouths that spray workers with exotic digestive fluids, before consumption.
https://rhizzone.net/articles/bayer-monsanto/

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'd prefer we do it to the owners of the fracking companies but if some of them happen to be from WV then hey bonus.

that makes for good politics, but there just aren't enough owners of fracking company owners to make it work. the wonks crunched the numbers and we'll need a broad base of fracking-fluid-buttchuggers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lol rhizzone

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

that makes for good politics, but there just aren't enough owners of fracking company owners to make it work. the wonks crunched the numbers and we'll need a broad base of fracking-fluid-buttchuggers

Any random billionaires is fine. :shrug:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It’s a good article.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nanomashoes posted:

It’s a good article.

its still the loving rhizzone dude

Doktor Avalanche