Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

pushpins posted:

Air Force Anime Swords

They made Macross Plus real this week so I'm beginning to suspect the anime swords were just a trial balloon.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/03/08/air-force-offers-glimpse-of-new-stealthy-combat-drone-during-first-flight/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ambassador Woody Johnson

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

When German parliamenty member and well-known Nazi Wolfgang Hedler tried to enter the Bundestag in 1950 after publicly making fun of Holocaust victims, he got beaten up and literally thrown through a glass door down the stairs by a bunch of SPD representatives.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

drat the SPD finally standing up to Nazis. Better late than never I guess.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The guy who made Minecraft made 2 billion dollars from it and now spends his time in a huge empty mansion with massive wall mounted displayed of years old stale candy posting insane conservative ramblings on Twitter all day.

Snoop Dog offered to come to his mansion to smoke weed and hang out and he was scared so he never accepted.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
also he got that buyout by loving over everyone he knew and then immediately moved away to the opposite side of the planet from everyone else he knew for tax purposes, including his child

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Crazycryodude posted:

I'm entirely sure she also wants out, the problem is that there's nobody to replace her, the only people stupid enough to take the job right now are BoJo and Farage types who're either out of politics or backbenched so lol

She’s clinging to power tooth and claw, each decision she makes is beaded on staying as prime minister until the next crisis 5 minutes from now. At this point she’s only leaving number 10 in a box.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also he got that buyout by loving over everyone he knew and then immediately moved away to the opposite side of the planet from everyone else he knew for tax purposes, including his child

holy everloving gently caress Notch actually had sex once!? AND HE HAS A KID?

That poor orphan :(

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he was married for almost exactly a year

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

System Metternich posted:

When German parliamenty member and well-known Nazi Wolfgang Hedler tried to enter the Bundestag in 1950 after publicly making fun of Holocaust victims, he got beaten up and literally thrown through a glass door down the stairs by a bunch of SPD representatives.

drat that is one thorough denazification lol

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

owned

Necrothatcher has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Mar 11, 2019

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/MartinPoile/status/587338621277097985

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXA665P9Nic

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNVi1wXPEto

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxhFaT0VQs

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

The New York Jets are a football team, not to be confused with the New York Giants (with whom they share a stadium). They are widely known for incompetence occasionally flourishing into mediocrity, but most of all for the Trumpian atmosphere of backbiting and degeneracy within the organization. Consider the following:

the last time people paid attention to new york jets was mid-sept 2001

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

the last time people paid attention to new york jets was mid-sept 2001

:pusheen:

e:

3 years ago today, we lost "The Blowjob Queen of Hollywood"

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/708403247795539968

https://twitter.com/easydiff/status/708426417030082560

Shrecknet has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Mar 11, 2019

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/edlavaCNN/status/1075236333810057216

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ro5s posted:

She’s clinging to power tooth and claw, each decision she makes is beaded on staying as prime minister until the next crisis 5 minutes from now. At this point she’s only leaving number 10 in a box.

Not even that, she's clinging on to office. The power she lost a long time ago.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Easy Diff posted:

3 years ago today, we lost "The Blowjob Queen of Hollywood"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8R7-dGYOck

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I do remember when some Silicon Valley LGBT idiot called like "Snipey" or whatever defended Hillary being an inhuman piece of poo poo on this crap when it broke, lmfao

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Your ambassador to Germany is a huge chud and managed to get hated by just about everybody in Berlin in a record timespan, so that now the only ones left willingly meeting with him are literal neo-nazis, lol

e: this is a good piece on the total disaster that is the American ambassador to Europe's most powerful country

this reminded me that the US government installed secret tech in their embassy in order to spy on Germany in 1908.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Woops sorry that was 2008

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Taintrunner posted:

I do remember when some Silicon Valley LGBT idiot called like "Snipey" or whatever defended Hillary being an inhuman piece of poo poo on this crap when it broke, lmfao
I remember when I first heard about it and before I had read the full quote I was really excited to see how exactly she was subtly telling Nancy Reagan to burn in hell by bringing up AIDS

then I read the full quote :(

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Retromancer posted:

Pretty much all the media post-Katrina

photos of white people "foraging" vs. black people "looting"

Wolf Blitzer going "They are so poor and they are so black"

Kanye hitting peak Kanye

everything was so loving good.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I often laugh when I remember that those who perpetrated 9/11 achieved virtually all of their strategic aims and then some,

While the US as retaliation failed basically all its aims except for creating ISIS and disappearing loads of money and priceless artifacts, I mean unless they maybe intended that.

But anyway US citizens got hella hosed in both cases and by design! and we're still in Afghanistan for no reason lol

Modest Mao has issued a correction as of 09:22 on Mar 12, 2019

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It's really funny that the taliban, who were in the middle of a civil war on 9/11 had been playing ball to the best of their ability with the US, were still used as a scapegoat for invading a sovereign nation despite them coming to the negotiating table to prevent it

edit: I just remembered that most americans don't count this in with Iraq or Libya as a war based on false pretenses for some reason lmao

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Modest Mao posted:

I often laugh when I remember that those who perpetrated 9/11 achieved virtually all of their strategic aims and then some,

I was sitting on the sofa with the wife over the weekend playing videogames when I thought of this and laughed out loud. She asked what was so funny so I replied "9/11"

She thought that was weird so I asked her what she was thinking about and she said "That old YouTube of the kid screaming ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES so I guess in a way we were thinking of the same thing"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Peanut President posted:

this reminded me that the US government installed secret tech in their embassy in order to spy on Germany in 1908.

The British were tapping all communications between the US and Germany during WWI and had to come up with creative excuses about how they knew all this top secret info that only their ally should know

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

LastInLine posted:

I was sitting on the sofa with the wife over the weekend playing videogames when I thought of this and laughed out loud. She asked what was so funny so I replied "9/11"

She thought that was weird so I asked her what she was thinking about and she said "That old YouTube of the kid screaming ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES so I guess in a way we were thinking of the same thing"

that's beautiful

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Modest Mao posted:

While the US as retaliation failed basically all its aims except for creating ISIS and disappearing loads of money and priceless artifacts, I mean unless they maybe intended that.

But anyway US citizens got hella hosed in both cases and by design! and we're still in Afghanistan for no reason lol

Bin Laden wanted America to get out of the Middle-East so he could create a new Caliphate. He thought 9/11 would create a civil war based on racial lines.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MonsieurChoc posted:

Bin Laden wanted America to get out of the Middle-East so he could create a new Caliphate. He thought 9/11 would create a civil war based on racial lines.

appreciate the congrats

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

That comic fuckin ruled

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pushpins posted:

That comic fuckin ruled

Why is Jordan Peterson helping the environmental activists :confused:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Vox did a big piece on "misogyny and the new American left" and it was mostly just explaining what Cum Town is and talking to Tim Faust for some reason.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
When's obama going on cum town though.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

MonsieurChoc posted:

I said those who perpetrated

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPuTYsiLhzA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz4UlvW1C7g