Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Sometimes my wife would say "your beard is stingy", and I'd go "your mom's beard is stingy".

That's about the extend where these jokes are "funny".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
just an absolute scrooge of a beard

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Power Khan posted:

Me [33 F] with my husband [34 M] of 11 years, keeps joking about my mother being a whore and today did it in front of our son...
Ful ofte in game a sooth I have herd saye

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Power Khan posted:

Sometimes my wife would say "your beard is stingy", and I'd go "your mom's beard is stingy".

That's about the extend where these jokes are "funny".

Sounds like a good reason to open the relationship

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [23 F] 9 months, she wants me to leave with her and join her church, but wants me to stop talking to my family.

quote:

Honestly, outside of meeting her my life isn't very good I'm actually a failure all things considered. I met (I'll call her T for now) I met T a few months ago and she seems way above my league in terms of looks and just life accomplishment.

I used to see her everyday at this coffee shop I go to and just built up the courage to talk to her. My family met her and really like her and think she's wonderful, things have been going really well we even talked about getting a place together.

But last month something changed I don't know what but something definitely changed with her. She went to go visit her parents and sisters for a week and when she came back she kept talking about how maybe I should consider going to her church and how its a very good organization.

I don't know a lot about this church she's very vague when she talks about it and says it would be easier to explain if I went with her to see it and understand it.

She finally came out and said that she really loves me and that she wants to be with me forever, but if I don't join we can't be together she said that we could move (to Florida forgot to mention her "church" is there) to florida and find a place there to be close to her family.

She said it would be easier if I stopped talking to my family because they might try to turn me against her and that she only wants what's best for us. I have until the 14th to decide and I feel very conflicted because I love her so much but it doesn't feel right to just cut my family out.

I just need help figuring this out because I have never been in a position like this before.

tl;dr: My girlfriend want me to go with her to florida to live with her and join her church but wants me to stop talking to my family in the process. I don't know what to do.
Don't drink any kool-aid she offers you, OP.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
AITA for only marrying Muslim girls?

Well, I wouldn't think so. Shared values are important in a relationship and if your faith is an important part of your life it stands to reason that you'd want that in a partn--

quote:

Edit okay it seems like most people think I’m the arsehole here and I probably need to think about some of my cultural assumptions, sorry if I upset anyone I’ll see what I can do to resolve this peacefully

So okay tell me if I’m the arsehole here because I’m not really seeing what I did wrong

I’m from a very traditional background where it’s generally accepted you can date and fool around with non-Muslim girls but only Muslim girls are for introducing to your family and marrying

Since I’m still in university I’m obviously not ready to settle down yet so mostly I just mess around with non-Muslim girls

All this was fine until recently my current girlfriend tried make me introduce my family to her, I explained the situation and she basically went off her nut and walked out, now I can’t get in contact with her or speak to her

I’m sorry but when we started dating we never did so under the condition that you would meet my family, we never made that agreement, am I the arsehole here ?

I’m trying to deal with the situation peacefully but it’s been 2 days and I’m getting to the point where I want to just kick her out and tell her to find a somewhere else to live

quote:

That’s just a convenience thing since she was sleeping here most nights anyway,

Edit: just to be clear I didn’t invite her to come live with me she basically moved in on her own, I’ve been warned by friends that Chinese girls are like that

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clark Nova posted:

Okay, the anecdotes about driving instructors/testers drilling lovely car-culture aggression and disregard for human life into their students are making me more angry than most of the actual relationship stories

I had driver's ed and my instructor ate a tuna sandwich and a bag of Doritos during my final

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Midnight Voyager posted:

HEY SON YOUR GRANDMA FUCKS DOGS

What Honey, I'm just being edgy I'm like this with everyone COME ONNNN

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

christmas boots posted:

Well, I wouldn't think so. Shared values are important in a relationship and if your faith is an important part of your life it stands to reason that you'd want that in a partn--

Hahaha oh jeez

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Haifisch posted:

Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [23 F] 9 months, she wants me to leave with her and join her church, but wants me to stop talking to my family.

Don't drink any kool-aid she offers you, OP.

I wonder if it’s one of those really creepy and oppressive churches that feeds kids into the Pensacola Christian Institute. That place is so weird it got a Cracked article about how horrible it is.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1688-5-awful-realities-fundamentalist-christian-college.html

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
So anytime I see a girl in a coffee shop it's a cultist honeypot?

Sweet!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

christmas boots posted:

*record scratch*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

His girlfriend should find his family, tell them their history of dating, and then leave because that dude deserves absolutely nothing less than the best.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Approved over $10K in CC charges at a strip club while extremely intoxicated.

quote:

First things first, I've already basically come to the conclusion that this outcome is already decided.

Last night some coworkers and I went to a strip club. I had already had a ton to drink already and was basically full blotto. I do not hardly remember anything.

We get to the club and pay for bottle service ($500), take a seat and then in about half an hour I'm already out back with 2 strippers. The rest is a blur with moments of snapshots. I can remember being "upstairs" and alone with 2 strippers and I specifically remember signing/initialing and fingerprinting for one charge of $2300. At the end of the night, we closed out and I remember signing a small receipt, for a total of $2400.

Fast forward to this morning and I realize that my credit car is absolutely maxed, and I have THREE separate $2300 charges, three more $819 charges, and a charge for $500 for the bottle. I went back this afternoon and spoke with a person there, who unfortunately showed me all the receipts where I had signed, initialed and fingerprinted. There's even a disclosure on the page basically admitting you're there on your own free will, etc. I told the man frankly and was as straightforward as I could be - I don't remember making all of these charges and I had no idea what I was signing.

He said he didn't have any authority to do anything about it but invited me to talk to the establishment owner, who won't be in until Tuesday, 2 days from now.

I've done a lot of self-reflecting. My 7 month pregnant wife was livid, but she's also amazing and will stand behind me. I don't deserve her. I've also come to terms with the fact that I have a drinking problem. I go too far and get into a state where I lose track of my surroundings. I can't keep doing that.

I guess I came here to get this off my chest, and see if there was any legal recourse? I was not in the right state of mind to make these charges, but I assume they've got me given the signatures, disclosures, etc. The best I think I can hope for is that the owner allows me to recoup some of the money I blew, but I doubt it.

What do you guys think? Stupid hurts. Thanks for listening.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

I wonder if it’s one of those really creepy and oppressive churches that feeds kids into the Pensacola Christian Institute. That place is so weird it got a Cracked article about how horrible it is.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1688-5-awful-realities-fundamentalist-christian-college.html

If it's florida I'm willing to bet it's scientology

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Araenna posted:

If it's florida I'm willing to bet it's scientology

Er... You know Pensacola's in Florida, right?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I remember when I was pissed that I drove up a $200 bar tab one night when wasted buying everyone drinks.

This dude did $10k in a strip club with a loving pregnant wife at home.

Ahahahahahaha

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Midnight Voyager posted:

Er... You know Pensacola's in Florida, right?

I assumed Scientology too. They’ve got a pretty big presence in FL apparently. I guess it could be any sort of cult, but all the vague talk about a “church” that’s a part of a “really good organization” combined with cutting off his entire family is definitely ringing the Scientology alarm bells.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pinecone Sample posted:

The parents are way more awful than we knew, but this has a kind of happy ending

UPDATE, AITA for despising my mentally handicap sister?

A) is there somewhere I can read the original post?

B) I don't reddit, but has someone told the OP their parents can be held liable, potentially criminally, for the money they stole? There's zero way they could ever show the money paid to them as rep payees for the sister actually went toward her care and that's not counting any stipulations like a skilled caregiver being required.

Like if someone reported that up the chain in my bank I would be reporting it to the cops and APS within the day. I save old/disabled people's lives all the time with spreadsheets and a phonecall because their family just treats their care benefit as a loving extra paycheck or they straight up loot granny's retirement account and I end up investigating the financial side of it. It sounds like Cool Gramps is cool enough to have already reported it but there's no law against calling it in again to be absolutely sure.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Just found my boyfriend's secret dildo/butt plug collection.

quote:

Now what?

Don't get me wrong... It's not a total surprise. The amount of lube I've seen around his place is way more than necessary for a personal handy. While assplay isn't my thing, I'm not opposed if it gets my partner off.

But. The size. I mean... the SIZE. Woah. That REALLY explains all the lube. Three gigantic black schlongs (one that artificially ejaculates) and a butt plug so big... I just don't have the words.

A few weeks ago I noticed him moving something around on top of a cabinet (when he didn't know I could see him) and didn't think much of it. I woke up early this morning and curiosity got the best of me. The cabinet is tall, so I used my phone to take a picture of the top of it. Now I can't un-see what's been seen.

Normally, I wouldn't question his sexuality because many straight men enjoy a little prostate prodding. However. God drat these things are huge. And the ejaculating one. That's what makes me cock my head to the side and say "hmm".

He's definitely attracted to women. But maybe he enjoys playing for both teams? I thought I'd throw it out there to the internet and see what you all think about it. Tell him? Pretend I didn't see it? What now?!

Buy him the dragon dildo that lays eggs, your boyfriend will love it.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
im happy tfab found a gf but maybe she should be less snoopy.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

snergle posted:

im happy tfab found a gf but maybe she should be less snoopy.

is that the goon that posted the story about buttmeat (but not the anime about buttmeat)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Haifisch posted:

Approved over $10K in CC charges at a strip club while extremely intoxicated.

wow you suck

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

christmas boots posted:

wow you suck

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Rude :(

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

A) is there somewhere I can read the original post?

AITA for despising my mentally handicap sister?

quote:

The title makes me sound horrible but hear me out.

My sister is severely autistic. She requires attention almost 24/7 and cannot be left alone. She is non-verbal and cannot take care of herself at all. Despite the fact that she is only 12 she is extremely destructive and violent and destroys anything she gets her hands on.

I hate her. That should be wrong to say but it doesn't feel like it.

I was only 6 years old when she was born and since then i've never solely had my parents attention. Even since I can remember the world has revolved around her. I was moved out of my room into the basement at 7 because she needed to be in the room next to my parents. All of my toys as a child were destroyed by her and my parents simply ignored me when I complained. Even when I was 14 and she destroyed a mac my school gave me I was in the wrong.

Along with this I am expected to take care of her and drop everything I do for her. I can never make plans with friend because my parents "expect" me to be there if they need me to take care of her. Even when I do somehow get time to myself I am required to leave if they need me. If i do not then I am punished. The recent example of this is when I went to see the new spider man movie, and was "grounded" because i turned my phone off in the theater.

It seems as if I am nothing more than a slave to them and anything involving her simply overshadows me. This last week I was chosen to give a speech at a school event. I was so exited and my parents promised to be there, but they never showed and claimed it was because of my sister. Anytime anything like this happens for me they are to busy with her.

I've held this in for so long and it finally spilled out today. While talking about colleges with my father, he joked that I should get a degree that pays well so when their gone I can take care of my sister. I don't know why but this caused me to break down. I cried and screamed about how it always about her. I'm nothing more than a caretaker to them, that they always make it about her and that I'm expected to be her "slave" for the rest of my life.

I've locked myself in my room since then and my parents have not come to check on me. Am i the rear end in a top hat here?

Edit/Update kinda:

Wow, thank you for all the support and love that you guys have given me. I never expected this post to reach the popularity it did. Thank you all. After thinking about it for these past hours, you are right that I don't despise my sister. It's not her fault that she was born the way she is. My parents came to talk to me a while after my break down but I was unable to bring myself to talk to them and only cried and asked them to leave. They have made arrangements with my grandfather for me to stay with him for the time being and am getting ready to go to his house. My parents want to talk to me but we have decided it's best I leave for now to have some space and time to collect myself. we will be sitting down and talking later this week about this issue. Thank you all again for the love and support through this <3

I'll send an update your guy's way later this week if people are interested.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rubellavator posted:

AITA for despising my mentally handicap sister?

Holy poo poo yeah there's probably some expectation of an actual behavioral therapist or what have you. My SIL used to work in an institution facility that basically got the kids as a result of court orders - they'd often ended up in the JJ system because they tried killing someone or burning a building down, something dire like that where you need to know what to wear so they can't strangle you with a scarf/how to determine when a kid needs pharmaceutical restraint vs a controlled narcissistic act for attention, etc.

Goddamn those parents, they probably massively wrecked the sister's prospects for improvement by saddling the OP with something they were neither ready nor qualified for, let alone willing. I hope there's an "I'm testifying against my parents at trial" update. gently caress those people.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for arguing with my driving instructor?

Today I went to take my driving test to get my license and there was an incident on the road where I was in a no-win situation.

I was driving down a long stretch of road when this couple runs right out into the middle of the street. I had to slam on the brakes and come to a sudden stop to avoid hitting them. Thankfully, I stopped in time, but my driving instructor failed me right on the spot. He told me to turn the car around and start driving back to the DMV. He explained that sudden stops on long roads like that can lead to the car behind me rear-ending me and that's why he failed me. But the problem is that if I hadn't stopped, then I would've hit the couple in front of me. I explained this to the instructor, but then he goes on this giant rant about how disrespectful the younger generation is and how he would never talk back to and argue with an elder.

I just drove us back to the DMV while thinking of something else to say and I decided to go at the instructor for having a lazy eye. I said to him "Maybe if I got an instructor with normal vision, they'd be able to see why I'm not at fault." He yelled at me again and he told me to take my business elsewhere to another DMV and that he's not signing off for me to have another try and this DMV. This is all bullshit. He failed me for not running over a couple running in the middle of the street. AITA?

I failed my first driving exam.

I was stopped in either the left lane or a suicide lane, waiting to turn left (with blinker on). I saw a sizeable gap coming up in traffic, took my foot off the brake and started to roll forward a little in anticipation of turning left. The DMV lady absolutely flipped her poo poo and yelled something along the lines of, "YOU WERE GOING TO DRIVE RIGHT INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC." I can't remember exactly what she said, but she basically accused me of being either suicidal or blind because there was no way in hell I was about to just drive into a bunch of cars speeding at me.

I was so confused, I didn't immediately understand what was going on. I was just like, "wait... what? Where? You mean the cars right in front of me?"

Anyway, people who talk about respecting elders are generally old assholes who are not worthy of respect.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I failed my first exam because the instructor ordered me to hit an old person crossing the street against the light with my car and I did not comply and Ive never been happier to report someone to their superiors.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

AITA for thinking my GF is wrong

quote:

So a little backstory: My GF was on her period (very easily offend able) and was craving insert expensive burger place and i thought maybe she’ll be feeling better when she eats. So I was going to order the food and wait in line to pick it up. She was finding an Table to enjoy our food.

Food was ready and we ate our Food.

At the insert expensive burger place refills are free (living in Germany thats rare) so my GF was going to fill her cup up so she’ll have smt to drink while we’re chilling in the Subway on our way home.

She stands up and her butt moves the table next to us. Nothing wild. I apologised to the lady on the neighbour Table (for my GF). She nodded and left it.

GF came back sat down and the lady on the neighbour Table listet to my GF that she’ll needs to apologise to her bcs she didn’t do it in the first place. My GF does as the lady says. The lady wants a better apology. GF declined.

Now the lady goes ham and calls my GF a fat whale (btw my gf is not fat in any way. She’s not thin and petite but not fat. More the thicc kind) The lady continues the insults as “dont eat burgers you fat whale” ect.

So my GF (with freshly poured FANTA in her hand) goes to tilt the cup and spills the whole cup on the lady. I didnt mentioned beforehand that she was an mid 20 blond girl wearing Alexander McQueens and an Louis V bag as well as an Fur coat.

The Lady goes ham AF and attacks my GF. Spits in her Face ect. I was gathering the things that fell down the table and then proceeded to go in between them and lift my GF on my shoulders and went outside (behind us raging lady and burger places security).

The Lady calls the Police. Police comes and proceeds to talk to them independent. The lady finished first. She comes to me and apologises to me for whatever reason.

At the end nothing happened. But im never going to go inside that burger place again.

For the Final Question AITA for telling my GF that she should’ve taken the Insults, not spill the drink on the lady, go out the place to go home to avoid the fight.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You live in Germany, that old biddy doesnt have a gun so you sniveling poo poo should have thrown some punches to defend your girlfriend.

If this were America and the gun wasnt already drawn when she started talking you should have taken the insults and quitely left

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

I failed my first exam because the instructor ordered me to hit an old person crossing the street against the light with my car and I did not comply and Ive never been happier to report someone to their superiors.

wait wait wait, you got your driver's license in china??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Sounds like Noblesse obitch hosed with the wrong peasant

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

DemoneeHo posted:

Just found my boyfriend's secret dildo/butt plug collection.

Buy him the dragon dildo that lays eggs, your boyfriend will love it.

There's like 4 of those things now. Buy one of each and give him a bouquet, your boyfriend will love it. :can:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

christmas boots posted:

It's like racist bigoted misogynist bingo with this story. Now all he needs to do is to throw in unyielding political differences that are also the product of racism and sexism. Maybe casual homophobia too!

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Barudak posted:

You live in Germany, that old biddy doesnt have a gun so you sniveling poo poo should have thrown some punches to defend your girlfriend.

If this were America and the gun wasnt already drawn when she started talking you should have taken the insults and quitely left

She wasn’t an old biddy, she was in her mid 20s so the gf doesn’t have to worry about looking bad for beating up an old person. Plus she was wearing a fur coat, so even more reason to throw down. Doesn’t matter if it’s faux.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Dienes posted:

There's like 4 of those things now. Buy one of each and give him a bouquet, your boyfriend will love it. :can:

:yosbutt: :can:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

She wasn’t an old biddy, she was in her mid 20s so the gf doesn’t have to worry about looking bad for beating up an old person. Plus she was wearing a fur coat, so even more reason to throw down. Doesn’t matter if it’s faux.

Looks like I got caught out on not reading that sentence and going with expectations but yeah if shes twenty dude should have given her a stunner to set up his girlfriend jumping from the table onto this lady.

Get fuuuuucked apology seeker, this aint america!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

My brother failed his first driving test because the car was destroyed.
(But he has an insurance letter proving it wasn't his fault)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

On autism spectrum, need feedback on if this is creepy or what.

TL;DR : had ex girlfriend, writing story originally based on her for almost 5 years since, not into her anymore but think about her daily

Worst way to start off a post, but I’d like input here and am on an anonymous account for a reason. For background, I was diagnosed with Asperger’s, then had it stricken, but because of that old diagnosis, I don’t think like most people. My experience of life is rather alien to yours, and I just want an idea on if what I’m doing is normal.

About five years ago, I met a girl let’s call Q during O-Week of college and that first night, something clicked in my brain, and even though I wasn’t interested in Q, something inside me while I was blackout drunk was telling me to remember Q’s name. Q had a full-blown crush on me, and while I dated another girl during this time, Q’d invite me over, invite herself over, and we’d watch things together and get in deep talks. We came from similar situations, of having absentee parents who sent us to boarding schools, not rich but not upper middle class since we sat on dwindling sums of money, and were in the same major, coming in with the same grades. Never got more than an arm around her shoulder, over six months of doing this. Eventually, when I came to have a crush on her, things got more heated until eventually, her friends barged in my room and told me that me and her were now in a relationship.

I had a formal date (it’s a sorority thing) with another girl already planned when they announced this, since I wasn’t exclusive before, so I went to formal with the girl. Q was shocked, and laughed it off when she “found out,” and after that became a lot more angry and started walking by me without acknowledging me. That was okay if not sad, and I started seeing other girls again, while I still thought about Q over the summer. I’d indulge these vivid fantasies of me and her sipping margaritas on the beach, or of me taking her to fancy stores and buying everything, living in a paradise with the girl. The next school year came around, and I wound up at a sorority formal with Q’s old roommate. I still had small feelings for Q, but I had seen other girls since, so it wasn’t like I was in the throes of passion.

Her roommate revealed to me that Q loved me, and would ask nonstop about me, snuck in my dorm, and did all sorts of things others would shake their heads and consider creepy but for me, as a kid that grew up all alone, was really beautiful. When the roommate told me all this, I felt time slow down, my stomach drop euphorically, and I realized, “there’s no going back from this moment.” It was the most intense feeling I had ever felt, and while I went on the formal date with her old roommate, Q was on my mind. And she stayed on my mind for a LOOOONG time. I have thought about her everyday since, maybe not in the same romantic scenarios but everyday since.

Several months into this revelation about how much Q liked me, I began crafting a story. I’m a big science fiction buff, and I made her the sidekick to my alter ego. I’ve been reworking that fictional universe for years since, spending on average four hours a day just crafting lore, technologies, and the character arcs of the people I create. Granted, I’m central as is Q to a large plot in the overall story, but it’s grown beyond just a fantasy of me and her. I’ve gotten theatre designers involved, to help me design ideal turret placements that maximize angles of view on schematics I’ve made, I’ve gotten hardware engineers to help me think out how physics for electrons would work in a universe with a weaker Weak Force, and have put lots of thought into miscellaneous things like about how zero-gravity kilns would work. This consumes a lot of my free time, and has become a burning passion for me.

You could say I’m enthralled by it, and beyond just consulting, I’ve read 50-80 technical books to catch me up to speed on things I’d include in the story, from language creation to books about how life in other dimensions would probably function. I’ve become a better person because of all this, and I feel a great deal more knowledgeable than I did when I started writing.

The girl has lost her attraction to me, and I haven’t seen her in two years. Last time we saw each other, we bumped into each other at a club. I was high as could be, and her group had danced over to be next to my friends, and Q and I locked eyes for about ten seconds, and me being the sucker I am, felt that drop in my stomach again. Still can remember those eyes in my blurry memory from that night, where I wound up so drunk and high that I puked later on.

She graduated as an accountant, and entered the real world. I on the other hand am still in school, in a very intense science / math program with fifteen unit classes at the 600 level. I feel like a complete loser despite busting my rear end off, and haven’t really wanted to get in a relationship with any of the girls I’ve seen since. I think my main mental pull to Q now is the fact that she’s the inspiration for a great character of mine, and the fact that she held sway over my mind for so long. It’s more of a begrudging, “you won,” sort of respect I hold for her at this point. I probably wouldn’t even want to get back with her if I had the chance.

Is this all insane? And thanks for reading