Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I mean, they also have a Reddit post where you implicate yourself now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Blade Runner posted:

If you've ever had to deal with a "well, actually..." guy who is constantly wrong it becomes immediately infuriating because they'll always double down even if you just like show them for a fact that they're incorrect

This has a good amount of intersection with the "that's just my OPINION, opinions can't be wrong" when they're talking about a thing that's just, like, a fact, it can't be your loving opinion that blue isn't a color you dumb piece of poo poo

Anyway, she should kill him

I had a coworker like that. He was the type of rear end that would say something about capsaicin instead of just saying that something was spicy. Bonus point: He drove a Smart Car and defended it tooth and nail despite the fact that it was falling apart at like 4yrs of ownership.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

CheesyDog posted:

r/legaladvice
Drug dealer at my University got busted. I had to come in for questioning. Will I be in trouble?
u/RamsIBanking

Hey I know a pre law student who would be happy to help you if you sign a POA document.

You moron.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pinecone Sample posted:

All of her posts are like, no you don't get it, long story, things just happened to me.
The last advice she wants is what to do autonomously.

her other post on the site is about getting systematically abused as a child by her parents, which explains a lot, but that one's not funny

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

CheesyDog posted:

r/legaladvice
Drug dealer at my University got busted. I had to come in for questioning. Will I be in trouble?
u/RamsIBanking

You. loving. Idiot.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

CheesyDog posted:

r/legaladvice
u/RamsIBanking

"Hey guys I talked to the cops and they said they saw 'a message' from me to my dealer so I immediately snitched, will I get in trouble?"

gently caress you.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Freudian posted:

Even better, I checked the r/bestoflegaladvice thread on it. He didn't post on his throwaway, so you could pull up a photo of him and his school.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
The cops admitted they had no evidence against me so I told them every crime I have ever commited in my life.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

All of her posts are like, no you don't get it, long story, things just happened to me.
The last advice she wants is what to do autonomously.
[/quote]

That's so sad :(

She's always been a victim and has been prevented from learning how to get out of those situations. gently caress this toilet earth.

Thankfully nobody's called her a spineless doormat. Yet.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Freudian posted:

And a signed confession apparently

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Holy gently caress, I read his profile. He's the lamest loving person alive.

When I was 12 I successfully stole/scam over $15,000 worth of Counterstrike skins from innocent people.

quote:

[removed]

Forced to drop class and take summer school because of ROUNDING issues on an online midterm (Opinions needed)

quote:

Hi, so recently I took a stats midterm on this online platform (We all know how much we hate these) and there were 12 questions total. I got 3 wrong simply due to rounding. For example, one questions answer was 3.2 and I put 3, another one was 10.8 and I put 11, another 35.5 and I put 36. Really frustrating and careless mistake, I know. However this total cost me 6 points, which is 30 total points. My professor gave me 5 points back. I really know this is my fault, but I feel like anyone can truly see how unlucky this is. I got 30 points off because I hosed up my rounding. Aside from this, I only got one question wrong on the exam, so without the rounding mishaps my grade would have been a 92. But now it is a 62. A- to an F because of rounding.

Now I will most likely drop this class and take summer school because of ROUNDING. My stats class has 2 grades, midterm and final. I can't have an F as a midterm grade, it will destroy my average and thus my GPA. Let me know what you think

A girl at a bar told me my Instagram is "Embarrassing" because I have pictures of me with my tall friends.

quote:

Hey guys. This happened a couple of weekends ago and I can't stop being sad over it. I am not sure how it got brought up, but this girl wanted to see my Instagram. I pulled it out on my phone and she was scrolling through it. I am 5'5, which is not terribly short but pretty short. Most of my friends in high school were athletic and 6'+. She taps on a picture of me and two of my friends in high school. She goes "Why would you post this? It is just embarrassing". Completely shattered what little confidence I have, and ruined my night. Continue to think about it every once in a while. Yeah I get it, she was just a bitch and I shouldn't let this affect me, but God drat that sucked.

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

The cops admitted they had no evidence against me so I told them every crime I have ever commited in my life.

They're not even cops, they're Public Safety, which is just security guards in golf carts who go around telling you to turn down the music

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

dreamin of semen posted:

I miss her, she was a heavy gamer

Is there any other kind

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

DreamingofRoses posted:

In her submission history she revealed that she was also abused as a child by her mom’s ex-husband.

Ah, Jesus. :smith:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not being attracted to my girlfriend’s body?

I made an ALT account to ask this, since a bunch of my family follow my primary one. I’m also.. not completely sure of the rules here, so I’ll try to keep it as PG as I can.

So, me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 3 years. We have fun together, and we really care about each other. (just to keep it simple.) I will say that she’s the first thin person I’ve ever been with. She’s flat, petite and pretty short. Most of the girls I’ve been with have been on the bigger side (in the good places..) and I’ve always been a fan of ... well, a bigger ~chest~ size. This all started when me and my girlfriend were watching Netflix a few nights ago and she randomly asked me if I was okay with her having a flat chest. (She’s always been insecure about not having b*bs.) I asked why she was curious about this, and she told me she noticed that I never really had anything to say about her chest, (and that day she had been trying on lingerie and none of the ones she tried on fit her in the *chest region. That kind of put her back mental funk where she thinks she’s not attractive if she doesn’t have a certain figure.) She said she was just curious. I told her I had to be honest, and said that I’m not attracted to her chest size, and that I actually prefer bigger b-bs. It’s not a turn off, having a smaller size but not a turn on. If I’m being honest, that’s why I usually prefer she faces away from me during intercourse. She was quiet for a while, and then she said she was going to go home since she had work in the morning. She texted me later on that night and told me what I said hurt her a little. She said we’ve been dating for a while and never brought this up, and that she feels like I lied to her. I told her I didn’t know what to tell her, and that I was just being honest (I was.).

Am I being the rear end in a top hat here?

b*bs gud but vergine bettah

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

CheesyDog posted:

r/legaladvice
u/RamsIBanking

This should be required viewing in the US before you are allowed to be considered an adult because it breaks down every reason someone would think they should talk to the police:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I think there's multiple levels on which that guy should not be considered an adult

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I met my girlfriend’s parents – and realised I once slept with her father

quote:

Five years ago, I went through a bi phase and used to sleep around with pretty much everyone that came along, including other men. This changed when I fell in love with my new partner, who is everything to me. I recently met her parents and halfway through lunch realised that I had slept with her father. I was going to propose, but when my partner and her mother were away, he told me to end it with his daughter. I’m obviously in love – shall I just ignore him, or tell my partner?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...re_iOSApp_Other

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

CheesyDog posted:

r/legaladvice
u/RamsIBanking

My favorite comment:

“Everyone who told you that you should not have confessed to the police is wrong. You did exactly the right thing. You need to recognize and respect that you were breaking the law. Now is the time to seek help, stop your drug use. Get a lawyer, if you are charged with a crime, follow your lawyer's advice, and beg for leniency this being your first offense. Then, pay your debt to society, and lead a good and wholesome life in the future.

You did the right thing by confessing, now, instead of trying to get out of trouble...just do better.”

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Xenocides posted:

My favorite comment:

“Everyone who told you that you should not have confessed to the police is wrong. You did exactly the right thing. You need to recognize and respect that you were breaking the law. Now is the time to seek help, stop your drug use. Get a lawyer, if you are charged with a crime, follow your lawyer's advice, and beg for leniency this being your first offense. Then, pay your debt to society, and lead a good and wholesome life in the future.

You did the right thing by confessing, now, instead of trying to get out of trouble...just do better.”

Lmao at boot breath here

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
"debt to society" lmao

Also, guy who hosed his girlfriend's dad has no reason to listen to him. He's the one with all the power here, he can hold it over dad's head forever.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

chitoryu12 posted:

When I was 12 I successfully stole/scam over $15,000 worth of Counterstrike skins from innocent people.

Forced to drop class and take summer school because of ROUNDING issues on an online midterm (Opinions needed)

A girl at a bar told me my Instagram is "Embarrassing" because I have pictures of me with my tall friends.

Not only a fuckin loser but a snitch too.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Araenna posted:

"debt to society" lmao

Also, guy who hosed his girlfriend's dad has no reason to listen to him. He's the one with all the power here, he can hold it over dad's head forever.

Start calling him “dad” or “daddy” right away.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Araenna posted:

"debt to society" lmao

Yeah, if he's willing to live with his father-in-law being cold and hateful forever, he can rest easy knowing dad will never tell anyone.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Xenocides posted:

My favorite comment:

According to the rest of his Reddit posts, he's a giant rear end in a top hat who robbed people of $15,000 worth of Counter-Strike skins when he was 12 and is really insecure about being 5'5. All of his academic posts are complaining about how his grades are suffering because he did stupid stuff like rounding answers to the nearest whole number (as a finance major!). He's a chronic dumbass who can't stop trying to get out of consequences for any dumbass thing he does. So yeah, bootlicker and such, but I think actually accepting consequences for once in his goddamn life might help.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

According to the rest of his Reddit posts, he's a giant rear end in a top hat who robbed people of $15,000 worth of Counter-Strike skins when he was 12 and is really insecure about being 5'5. All of his academic posts are complaining about how his grades are suffering because he did stupid stuff like rounding answers to the nearest whole number (as a finance major!). He's a chronic dumbass who can't stop trying to get out of consequences for any dumbass thing he does. So yeah, bootlicker and such, but I think actually accepting consequences for once in his goddamn life might help.

If it were just getting expelled I would probably agree with you.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

On the bright side he'll be a manlet forever

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Don't hold the Counter-Strike thing against him. If anyone spends real money on video game guns it is a mitzvah to take them away

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

littlebluellama posted:

'Fiona' is the rear end in a top hat, or at least really thoughtless.

Why do people feel the need to announce that they would have made a "better" or more heroic choice than someone who's dazed in an emergency? I mean, both parties made it out and are basically ok--really you're going to blurt out "If I were you I would have just decided to die in the fire so as not to risk anyone else!"

They’re weak and are comforting themselves because deep down they’ve never been tested and need to quiet their own fear.

I’ve never gotten poo poo for failing a SOF selection course by anyone with a Trident. Heard a few fat BMs or scrawny admin Marines who never had a boat on their head tell me how they would never give up and whatever. :allears:

Once a person has actually been tested in some way that forces you to confront your weaknesses it’s a lot easier to empathize and get your ego out of the way.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Tell daddy that he'll keep their little secret for exactly as long as he stays a friendly & hospitable father-in-law.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

chitoryu12 posted:

😂

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Barudak posted:

Not only is it real but you gotta make the eggs yourself so its also a fun DIY project

I could have sworn there was a company that actually sold silicone eggs to go in ovipositor dildoes, but my quick Google image search says I am wrong. Here's the vice article on gelatin eggs

:nws:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/bnpv85/the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself

I wonder how the mold works for jello shots.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Plain gelatin has the worst loving smell. I can't imagine taking a whiff of that and being like hellll yeah let's do some sex with these.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

dudeness posted:

Plain gelatin has the worst loving smell. I can't imagine taking a whiff of that and being like hellll yeah let's do some sex with these.

yes, that is the part of this scenario that gives me pause.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

"Mr. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"

Obviously the next step is to bang the mom.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The egg-laying dildo is very much real: https://thefpl.us/episode/293

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

dudeness posted:

Use flavored gelatin then. Pretend that an anthropomorphic lemon is loving your rear end.

Just make sure to wash out later. You don't want ants in there.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

DemoneeHo posted:

Please don’t kinkshame.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Straight White Shark posted:

yes, that is the part of this scenario that gives me pause.

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DemoneeHo posted:

Use flavored gelatin then. Pretend that an anthropomorphic lemon is loving your rear end.

Oh god, don't do this to Lemon of the F Plus