Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
as horrible as the world is, at least ann coulter will die alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

bill maher is still her friend/fuckbuddy

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Admiral Ray posted:

bill maher is still her friend/fuckbuddy

now that's just gratuitous. we already established her life sucks, no need to beat a dead horse

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i bet her ex, bill maher, is still her friend

e: goddamnit

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The ann coulter anal fan fic is really good..

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Do conservative grifters like this really have friends? Deep down they know they are lying, and so they know the other people are lying too, and they're just using each other to get publicity and money, so it's really a kind of endless mutual grift. Not much of a basis for a friendship.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Al! posted:

buddy, I don’t know whose been filling your noggin with fairy tales but, we ALL die alone.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

1redflag posted:

buddy, I don’t know whose been filling your noggin with fairy tales but, we ALL die alone.

:yeah:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thanks for lifting the scales from my eyes don drapers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

or is it dons draper

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

It's donnie's diaper.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

An insane mind posted:

It's donnie's diaper.

CSPAM: it means "central spam" Post Who's a big boy that finally went pee pee in the potty

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

sinnesloeschen posted:

CSPAM: it means "central spam" Post Who's a big boy that finally went pee pee in the potty

THAT piss tape is not real.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO @ the olds who vote conservative forever

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, forever just became a lot more finite.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO @ the olds who vote conservative forever

At least that forever won't be forever because olds die.

E- drat you slow fingers D:<

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

well, forever just became a lot more finite.

Hallelujah and amen.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

pseudanonymous posted:

Do conservative grifters like this really have friends? Deep down they know they are lying, and so they know the other people are lying too, and they're just using each other to get publicity and money, so it's really a kind of endless mutual grift. Not much of a basis for a friendship.

When your politics is craven selfishness the best you can hope for is a confederation of bullies.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

When your politics is craven selfishness the best you can hope for is a confederation of bullies.

It's not a circlejerk it's a jerk circle.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/941710865467871232

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thats the good stuff

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Oo yeah, just cross-stitch that and put it on my wall because it brings joy to my heart

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Tell me again what her stance is on same-sex relations? Because I'm pretty sure she wasn't for them living happy, loving relationships.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only thing better than coulter dying alone and unloved is her knowing well in advance that it will happen

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
https://twitter.com/socialpowerone1/status/1105493549947277314?s=21

get hosed ryan

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

My dream scenerio is that Trump loses in 2020, takes the whole GOP ticket down with him. But keeps running every 4 years and his insane chud base still wins him the primary. Rinse and repeat until he's like a corpse emperor on a golden throne (toilet)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mmmmmmmmm

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

https://twitter.com/kentoncole/status/943142103793721344?s=20

lol

Dr.Caligari has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Mar 13, 2019

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Thundercracker posted:

My dream scenerio is that Trump loses in 2020, takes the whole GOP ticket down with him. But keeps running every 4 years and his insane chud base still wins him the primary. Rinse and repeat until he's like a corpse emperor on a golden throne (toilet)

trump's base will ditch him for the next racist demagogue the moment liking him goes from owning the libs to identifying with a proven loser

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol imagine thinking trump has 4 years to live after 2020

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump will outlive us all

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

1redflag posted:

Actually I planned to be buried with 42069 Chuds who will form the tax base needed to support my fully automated socalists gay space afterlife.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Streak posted:

Trump will outlive us all

infused with the blood of the Wohls

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

trump's base will ditch him for the next racist demagogue the moment liking him goes from owning the libs to identifying with a proven loser

His base loving love identifying with proven losers though. :godwinning: :heritage:

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Thundercracker posted:

I'm imagining a chud rally with the trump corpse just wheeled out in the middle and tapes of his old speeches playing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Poco posted:

I'm imagining a chud rally with the trump corpse just wheeled out in the middle and tapes of his old speeches playing.

Somehow I feel like if he died in office the republicans would do the same thing

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Poco posted:

They would have had even more success over the past few decades if they'd done this with Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
GOP would absolutely bring in a Trump hologram.