Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
So sweaty. so fat beard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
epically fat motherfucking croatian beard

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

And now something extremely cute. Bobbie.

Pawsies and a tummy!

Ears!

And finally, the picture of yours truly with her, massaging magic into Queen Bobbie's butt.

All the best wishes to you guys in the new year! :)

Remember how I said mr weed has two cats? I finally took picture of the other one, a baldie, who is constantly hiding and sleeping under her blankie which keeps her warm. Her name is Olyushka and she's absolutely tiny for an adult cat! She has peach fuzz in the summer, and grows a few wispy tufts of fur in winter, mostly on her chest. She's friendly just like Bobbie, but seeing her in action and taking a picture of her is art. I have no idea who named Bobbie and Olyushka, mr Weed says that they already had those names when they came to the family.
Here she is!

She is very timid, perhaps aware of her diminutive stature. Bobbie bosses her around with no trouble. :D

To start a new page off correctly, please view these good images :kimchi:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009
You up to anything recently ASFB? Haven't seen a post in nearly a month

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

Bumble Dong posted:

You up to anything recently ASFB? Haven't seen a post in nearly a month

I'm trying to get some rest from Drug Baba's hosed up drugs:

Not a single tramadol pill in over two weeks, even though I could be incredibly wrong as I've lost all sense of time. Been smoking a ton of weed though, for me the daily routine is wake up at 3AM, smoke, turn the music on, smoke some more, beer, smoke three joints more, order chevapi or a soggy microwaved pizza, then in the afternoon pass out in a random location inside the apartment.

Now that we're on the apartment, I let it gradually slip into the squalor of your stereotypical alcoholic tenant's apartment. Dirty laundry everywhere, unwashed dishes piled up in the sink, empty pizza boxes towering on the table. That's because I've been going from one respiratory infection towards another in the past few months, and I've been too weak/apathetic to put the rubber gloves on and deal with the mess.

A "kitchen mess" can be very relative, depends on who you ask. I have a few greasy pots and a few bits of cutlery in the sink because I've been living in emergency mode for the past two months. Prepper bullshit aside, I have a wooden cabinet which contains a ridiculous amounts of emergency canned food. Whatever may be the cause, I can quarantine myself in the apartment and not go out for months, and I'd survive. Especially as I'm wafting viruses around with every breath, first I had a pneumonia at the the end of my hospital stay, after amoxicillin killed the bacteria I managed to contract viral bronchitis, and then what I suspect, a flu (which is what has been loving with me the whole time.) My next-bed neighbor in the hospital had a terrible cough, he successfully infected all eight of us in the room.

Also, am I weird for washing my trash before throwing it away? When I'm in emergency mode, I mostly go by on canned food which is "heh" for a number of reasons, but one thing you CAN do to improve your mystery fart stew experience is to wash the empty can after you dump its contents into a cooking pot and then dump the disgusting slosh into your pot (which you'll be eating soon.) The thing about cans is that they're physically small yet opened cans, especially ones containing meat, can work up a helluva stink if you don't get rid of them fast enough. And you'll never fill up the trashcan fast enough before your meat cans go off. Thus: wash your trash if you're like me and only take out one small baggy of trash per month or something.

Like that picture I posted? Find many more funny drawings about Slav life on artist's website. Just Google "Vasya Lozhkin" :getin:

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
I rinse cans and bottles before putting them in the recycling, so that is actually the least weird thing you do.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Oh, I should mention that I feel that the rowdy next door neighbors have been screaming at each other a lot less ever since I've started smoking them out with secondhand weed smoke. The tendrils of magical white smoke lick the sides of the highrise, bringing peace to tortured souls everywhere.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The Croatian weed fairy, bringing peace to all within a reasonable distance.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I love you Fatbeard, but my own experience is that smoking and lung infections are not good companions. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk on getting one loving lung thing after another (I’m sleeping in a chair right now because my lungs are trying to kill me).

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Did anything ever happen with your previous employers who set that gigantic fire?

Also, I’ve been following the thread since the beginning and I’m happy to see you posting again. Maybe opening the windows for short periods of time and getting some fresh air could give you some relief.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

I’m sleeping in a chair right now because my lungs are trying to kill me

Ditto, IKEA should market their armchairs to people who have a hard time breathing, for whatever reason. The IKEA chair I have isn't a rocking chair, but its wooden frame is so elastic that it might as well be a rocking chair. And I lost track of the times I slept in it, especially when my lungs were acting up.

ParserGirl posted:

[quote="ParserGirl" post="492655487"]
Did anything ever happen with your previous employers who set that gigantic fire?

Nothing that I know of. The firefighters were present, not so sure about cops. They visites us once when the fire wasn't burning so hot, the boss either bribed them or something so they'd go - in any case, only 30 minutes later the whole yard was a raging inferno. But you know what, the less I talk about the incident, it's better for anybody involved.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ditto, IKEA should market their armchairs to people who have a hard time breathing, for whatever reason. The IKEA chair I have isn't a rocking chair, but its wooden frame is so elastic that it might as well be a rocking chair. And I lost track of the times I slept in it, especially when my lungs were acting up..

Poang chairs are awesome. It's one of the Ikea classics.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

spankmeister posted:

Poang chairs are awesome. It's one of the Ikea classics.

Yes, after googling I see that it's a poang chair indeed! Last night I slept in it again. I put a fuzzy blanket over it, the whole thing is more comfortable than my lumpy bed!

I'm going over to Vesna's in the afternoon, once again to repair her computer which is totally hosed because of all the tobacco smoke soot inside, the machine can't breathe; I'll replace a few fans which are totally bunged up and don't spin at all.
Oh, and if Vesna tries to put the move onto me again, I'm seriously going to clock her in the face, y'know, in self defense.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Yes, after googling I see that it's a poang chair indeed! Last night I slept in it again. I put a fuzzy blanket over it, the whole thing is more comfortable than my lumpy bed!

I'm going over to Vesna's in the afternoon, once again to repair her computer which is totally hosed because of all the tobacco smoke soot inside, the machine can't breathe; I'll replace a few fans which are totally bunged up and don't spin at all.
Oh, and if Vesna tries to put the move onto me again, I'm seriously going to clock her in the face, y'know, in self defense.

Please don't punch that woman with your fists ASF :ohdear:

Maybe punch her with words instead?

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Oh, don't punch her, just use your drug powers to puke on her or crap yourself. Or tickle her if she starts to get handsy, and run away while she's incapacitated. Surely they taught you that stuff in the military.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

tactickle

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

CQT

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Lowtax needs pregabalin for his broken spine, and it costs a doggam fortune. Maybe we can put some money together so ASFB can get some from drug baba and mail it to lowtax

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

spankmeister posted:

Lowtax needs pregabalin for his broken spine, and it costs a doggam fortune. Maybe we can put some money together so ASFB can get some from drug baba and mail it to lowtax

This is likely not legal. It's listed as prescription only in the US.

It's a good idea, but let's not commit crimes to get Lowtax affordable medicine. Do donate so that he can buy them legally.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Is it ok if the donated money came from criminal activity? y/n?

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i didnt know lyrica was used for post surgery complications. it must be one hell of an antidepressant

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lyrica is a pain med afaik.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

pixaal posted:

This is likely not legal. It's listed as prescription only in the US.

It's a good idea, but let's not commit crimes to get Lowtax affordable medicine. Do donate so that he can buy them legally.

It's a joke you dork

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dr.Caligari posted:

Is it ok if the donated money came from criminal activity? y/n?

pharmaceutical lobbyists do crime everyday so I'd say it's probably cool and good

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
did i say "cool and good"? what I meant was "fair"..............and cool and good.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lyrica is a pain med afaik.

ah ok wonder where i got the antidepressant idea. shuts me up

asf hope ur doin good

Bourgeoisie
Nov 19, 2007

One ticket, please.
used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome, and generalized anxiety disorder

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

take the moon posted:

ah ok wonder where i got the antidepressant idea. shuts me up

asf hope ur doin good

Cymbalta (duloxetine) is both a pain med and an antidepressant.

Lyrica (pregabaline) is sometimes used off-label to treat anxiety.

Maybe you were conflating the two?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Lyrica is one hell of antidepressant, I've been taking for over a year and I still can't believe how well it works on me, it's a real godsend.

It is also used to treat dumb little babby problems such as pants making GBS threads because of ibs. I can now go out and go to work without having to think where the nearest toilet is, or at least a pack of bushes if thing really start going south on me, poop wise, and I'm adventuring outside.

Unfortunately lyrica is abusable like nuts, so you need to be disciplined with it. I did the unthinkable and started taking lyrica as prescribed to me, this drug is just too good to abuse it, it's a huge waste. Even more unthinkable is that I cut ties with drug baba and now the only drug I'm using is good old mary jane, though I must admit that I'm smoking copious amounts of it, and it's having a positive impact on me because I can really EAT while I'm smoked out, and I need all the nutrition I can get because I've grown really skinny from eating maybe once a day the past few months. Once again, it is mr weed to the rescue. His wife gave me a few beef steaks last night and I was beyond thrilled about them because even though I like canned food (drunkard grub) I developed an aversion to them because they remind me of material poverty and all the poo poo I've been going through in the past few years.

The new tenant, the lady with a doggo, is paying rent like clockwork. I wonder, do I finally have tenants who are not giving me a hard time? Looks like so, and it's incredible! *knocks on wood*

I'm thinking about writing a post about that one time when I narrowly avoided getting shanked in the army because I was extremely racist back then and I gathered all kinds of negative attention, only to get cured of my racism in the end. Have I told you that story guys? Someone jog my memory because I sure as hell don't remember!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I don't think you did, so please do.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

What does racism in Croatia look like? Who’s the minorities?

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Dr.Caligari posted:

What does racism in Croatia look like? Who’s the minorities?

Casual xenpohobia - pretty much anyone who is not identical to you in every aspect, including Serbs, Bosnians and especially Albanians. Plus dreadful stereotypes about every nation in the world. Tell me where you're from and I'll tell what Croats think of you.

But the real marginalized group are the Roma. But I really mean marginalized - living in ghettos, would never be given gainful employment, infant mortality rate several times higher than for Croats, life expectancy decades shorter, universally considered to be thieving benefits scroungers... Unfortunately, most of them are also visually different than the majority. Croats will literally cross the street not to pass near them for fear of being pickpocketed. Very sad.

whuzzard
Sep 15, 2007

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Tell me where you're from and I'll tell what Croats think of you.

That unironically sounds like a fun game show!

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Tell me where you're from and I'll tell what Croats think of you.

I'm Canadian, my body is ready.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Poldarn posted:

I'm Canadian, my body is ready.

American, but duller. That is, stupid, uncultured and loud, but also living in the tundra.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Are there any black folk in Croatia?

Imagine being the only black guy for hundreds or thousands of miles

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

American, but duller. That is, stupid, uncultured and loud, but also living in the tundra.

Ooh do me next, I'm Dutch.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

spankmeister posted:

Ooh do me next, I'm Dutch.

There's your stereotype right there... "Do me, I'm Dutch" is basically everyone in / from Amsterdam, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

:canada: