Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

1500quidpoocati posted:

If Vettel wins the title I will post my balls :toxx:

Toxxes are supposed to be a punishment for yourself, not everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

More threads need Toxxes involving chippy boxes and/or posting your balls

:toxx:

If a Ferrari driver doesn't win the WDC I will eat a proper English fish and chip dinner, complete with mushy peas, curry sauce and a saveloy.

I'll spare you all livestreaming my guts prolapsing out of my arse the following morning as I try to cup my cock and bollocks out of the way of the toilet pan for your viewing pleasure.

For the uninitiated, a saveloy is basically boiled horsemeat in a condom masquerading as a sausage.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

All I want is for someone in the UK to eat some jellied eels and tell me what that's like.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

All I want is for someone in the UK to eat some boiled eels and tell me what that's like.

Boiled or jellied? Jellied eels are loving gross. It's like eating the brains of a lesser creature and, unsurpiringly, getting less intelligent as you do so.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Boiled or jellied? Jellied eels are loving gross. It's like eating the brains of a lesser creature and, unsurpiringly, getting less intelligent as you do so.

I fixed the typo, I meant jellied. I require more detail.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

I fixed the typo, I meant jellied. I require more detail.

Imagine a jelly that was made with little eels in it. Those eels were fished out of a horrifically polluted river that has much effluent flowing through it. That beautiful eel-filled jelly was then hacked apart to free the eels but not with enough finesse to remove all the gross gelatine.

This is then served with a pie that has too much gravy and flavourless mashed potatoes.

I really don't like Vice, but this video is as accurate as you'll get to a proper East End of London eels experience, sans dysentery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

e: a former coworker who was a proper East End, West 'aaam supporting cockney slag dragged me to try it when I was cognitively compromised. I've never wanted to try it again.

Theophany fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Mar 15, 2019

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Jellied eels are one of those things where once explained, you will look back fondly on a time when you didn’t know what jellied eels were.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Jellied eels taste like someone going "Stroll driver of the day" in your mouth.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Reminder that jelly in this context is not the stuff Americans team up with peanut butter.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

learnincurve posted:

Reminder that jelly in this context is not the stuff Americans team up with peanut butter.

Wait, are you saying other countries don't have PB&Js??? I find this highly improbable.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Khablam posted:

I would argue that they taste like “Lance Stroll, Mercades WDC”

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

They don't taste like champagne after a gruelling race in Baku where you podium?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

pik_d posted:

Wait, are you saying other countries don't have PB&Js??? I find this highly improbable.

Not in the U.K. also we call it Jam.

Jelly is served with ice cream and best made in a novelty tin shaped like a penis/boob

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

Imagine a jelly that was made with little eels in it. Those eels were fished out of a horrifically polluted river that has much effluent flowing through it. That beautiful eel-filled jelly was then hacked apart to free the eels but not with enough finesse to remove all the gross gelatine.

This is then served with a pie that has too much gravy and flavourless mashed potatoes.

I really don't like Vice, but this video is as accurate as you'll get to a proper East End of London eels experience, sans dysentery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfyJICT9aI

e: a former coworker who was a proper East End, West 'aaam supporting cockney slag dragged me to try it when I was cognitively compromised. I've never wanted to try it again.

This is the video that introduced me to jellied eels. It is the single most baffling food item I have ever seen and I desperately want to try it. It sounds like a parody of English cuisine. Like the name of a legendary Monty Python sketch.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

learnincurve posted:

Not in the U.K. also we call it Jam.

Jelly is served with ice cream and best made in a novelty tin shaped like a penis/boob

Jelly and jam (and preserves) are all different things and you can use any of the three with peanut butter.

I'm guessing your "jelly" is Jell-O type stuff?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Must be jelly, cause jam don’t shake.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Big Huski Boi posted:

It's also free practice and none of this matters.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Khablam posted:

Can't link to :filez: ITT or SA in general - if someone can't find it after a general discussion about it's existence they can look at a blank monitor like a smooth brain.

Thanks for the heads up, I edited my post. F1TV is such a joke today that I searched for alternatives, and found that thingy. Hope they fix their streaming service.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Page 15 2019 :page3: #forzaHAM

Lookatit

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That moustache lad seems like a nice fellow but there is no way in hell i would eat anything he serves.

Pie and mash more like poo and rear end

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
lmao look at this smooth brained roddit poster PhilMcCracken

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidpoocati posted:

If Vettel wins the title I will post my balls :toxx:
As in ball bearings? That you found in a bin?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

lmao look at this smooth brained roddit poster PhilMcCracken

Don’t doxx my Reddit identity

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Big Huski Boi posted:

This is the video that introduced me to jellied eels. It is the single most baffling food item I have ever seen and I desperately want to try it. It sounds like a parody of English cuisine. Like the name of a legendary Monty Python sketch.

They're gross and the only reason I can surmise people voted for Brexit was from having eaten too much of that vile poo poo and subsequently having brain worms from the pollution in the River Thames.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

They're gross and the only reason I can surmise people voted for Brexit was from having eaten too much of that vile poo poo and subsequently having brain worms from the pollution in the River Thames.

Ooooh we should do an experiment where I eat them and see if it support Brexit afterward

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Just an FYI for everyone. Today is the day McLaren stop sandbagging and qualify top 6.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

freeranger posted:

Just an FYI for everyone. Today is the day McLaren stop sandbagging and qualify top 6.

I hope so then a reaction cut to Alonso

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Is it too late to switch up my league line up?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Don't think they're locked in till qualifying

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Looking forward to seeing Stroll on pole tomorrow, lads

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Rhopunzel posted:

Looking forward to seeing Stroll on pole tomorrow, lads

Stroll planning to drive over Kubica then?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DevCore posted:

Is it too late to switch up my league line up?

Lineups lock when qualifying starts

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gigi Galli posted:

If Ferrari win the title I will recreate a gross chippy box and eat it. Which is fine because I am disgusting fat slob. :toxx:

What was the name of the thing that scottish guy was going to eat in TRP but then didn't because he was a big baby about it? Munch box?

The pact is sealed :evilbuddy:

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

freeranger posted:

Stroll planning to drive over Kubica then?

this will be fuckin lol if they end up crashing

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://streamable.com/v2e1a

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sad that williams will kill the career of george rusell the lad seems like a nice kid. they should just close williams engineeering or whatever the gently caress is called that piece of poo poo team

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

:toxx:

If a Ferrari driver doesn't win the WDC I will eat a proper English fish and chip dinner, complete with mushy peas, curry sauce and a saveloy.

I'll spare you all livestreaming my guts prolapsing out of my arse the following morning as I try to cup my cock and bollocks out of the way of the toilet pan for your viewing pleasure.

For the uninitiated, a saveloy is basically boiled horsemeat in a condom masquerading as a sausage.

Noted, will update tracking post later

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

iospace posted:

Noted, will update tracking post later

he's tricking you, aside from the mushy peas none of that is actually toxxworthy and saveloy is actually cool and good

Deepfried
Sep 20, 2001

Martin BadClixx posted:

I think I saw a calculation the other day that said that the points for fastest lap only would have mattered once in the last dozen years. It was that season that Hamilton won the championship by 1 point.

Moss missed out on a championship (to Hawthorn?) when it was last in effect. Only result that woukd have changed if the rule had remained is Massa beats Hamilton in 08

Deepfried fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Deepfried posted:

Moss missed out on a championship (to Hawthorn?) when it was last in effect. Only result that have changed if the rule had remained is Massa woukd have beaten Hamilton in 08

imagine an alternate f1 history where massa won the WDC in 08

how different would things be now