Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Viva Miriya posted:

I'd vote for full blown insurrection and murder before I read another page of all your loving bullshit. gently caress ya'll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Me: “Why is Shane Dawson trending?”

:catstare:

Whenever anyone is trending on twitter I assume they either died or did something bad. It's been accurate more often than not.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I guess there's 4 people running around with guns in Utrecht now

Also this:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1107588708675579904?s=19

Guardian says he's been stripped but KSA isn't saying so?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I read page 57 and was like gently caress everyone. Also bravo.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Viva Miriya posted:

I'd vote for full blown insurrection and murder before I read another page of all your loving bullshit. gently caress ya'll.

How does one vote for that ticket?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

How does one vote for that ticket?

Usually by not voting at all.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Also this:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1107588708675579904?s=19

Guardian says he's been stripped but KSA isn't saying so?

This is a major change. I'm curious to see if this is really true. The fall out in the hierarchy of the royal house and what policy changes come out of this as SA reorients will have major regional effects

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Woke: Beto and Bernie raise 6.1 and 5.9 mil within 24 hrs of announcing candidacy - neither taking PAC/lobbyist/special interest money
Broke: Kamala a distant 3rd with 1.5

Bernie/Beto money train ticket? Guess it might work if they make the entire cabinet women?

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
So apparently climate change just did to Offut what the Soviet Union never did.

Maybe now we can start treating it as a national security issue?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Don Dongington posted:

Hasn't donny tweeted about leaving all options on the table, including the military, when it comes to retaliating against the actions of leftist islamic weather?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Don Dongington posted:

Trump.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don Dongington posted:

Some of the buildings are under 8 feet of water, too. It isn't a minor transient flood, the area under water or at risk of flooding was something like the size of West Virginia at its peak. Things should be receding now but watch nobody recognize that most of this water fell during February as a loving cruel drumbeat of snowstorms rolling through every single weekend like some bastard clockwork. It all melted in the space of a few days when temps shot up into the 40s-50s and it rained for a couple days straight.

The far exurbs out past Elkhorn toward Valley are flooded (they built their mcmansions at the convergence of the Platte and the Elkhorn) and the state is probably going to shank Omaha for the cost of repairs while our roads look like the loving moon because those god drat people out there commute into the city because when it comes to taxes vs services they want to have their cake and eat it too.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
7 US military members identified as part of white nationalist group by antifascist activists

This is pretty dope. Hopefully the US military will do something about it(LOL)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tryzzub posted:

7 US military members identified as part of white nationalist group by antifascist activists

Promote them to special forces?

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Probably yeah. I suppose it depends on the CoC. OEF VIII our BC disbanded delta company because some dudes punched a detainee, OEF X we had a sgt sexually assaulting privates for a loooong loving time before someone without their head up their rear end caught wind

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well now Huffpost is down :tinfoil:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Tryzzub posted:

Water wet

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Also this:

Looks to be one gunman.
https://twitter.com/PolitieUtrecht/status/1107632105780113408

Probably of the Islamic extremist shithead variety rather than fascist shithead this time.

There still is a small chance of it being a criminal assassination gone wrong as we had a lot of those lately. But authorities have stated they think it's terrorism.

Edit; neighbors are describing him as mentally unstable rather than a dedicated extremist.

AlexanderCA fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Mar 18, 2019

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Tryzzub posted:

Ah fun, the 1st person listed lives quite close to me. Lovely.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Reign Of Pain posted:

Woke: Beto and Bernie raise 6.1 and 5.9 mil within 24 hrs of announcing candidacy - neither taking PAC/lobbyist/special interest money
Broke: Kamala a distant 3rd with 1.5

Bernie/Beto money train ticket? Guess it might work if they make the entire cabinet women?

loving :laffo: if you think Beto raised that off grassroots support

edit:

quote:

Mr. O’Rourke’s aides would not say what their average contribution was or how many total donors contributed within the first 24 hours of his bid.

redneck nazgul fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Mar 18, 2019

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

That Works posted:

Ah fun, the 1st person listed lives quite close to me. Lovely.

sure would be a shame if his house just happened to burn down

or just egg it if you don't feel like committing a felony but no risk no reward right?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

sure would be a shame if his house just happened to burn down

or just egg it if you don't feel like committing a felony but no risk no reward right?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'd believe there's enough PSA listeners out there whose calves cramped at the first announcement, but after that point I'm sure it's going to be corporate money

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Probably an oil lobby astroturfing effort.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Tryzzub posted:

Only 7?

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

yep, they found all of them

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/...ingawful.com%2F

And trump is making tweets making the shooting about himself cause why the gently caress not I guess

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Can't wait to hear how Beto endorsing a GOP dude and voting with thwm is actually cool and good and shows he isn't partisan during the DNC primary clownshow

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

maffew buildings posted:

Can't wait to hear how Beto endorsing a GOP dude and voting with thwm is actually cool and good and shows he isn't partisan during the DNC primary clownshow

Speaking of milquetoast centrists.
https://www.twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1106952515793403909

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tryzzub posted:

Probably yeah. I suppose it depends on the CoC. OEF VIII our BC disbanded delta company because some dudes punched a detainee, OEF X we had a sgt sexually assaulting privates for a loooong loving time before someone without their head up their rear end caught wind

This was very depressing to read so early in the morning.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Now that is a hell of a take.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

LingcodKilla posted:

This was very depressing to read so early in the morning.

Yeah never read about the Canadian Airborne Regiment in Somalia, it's hugely depressing. Guys I served with were still pissed off a decade later over the regiment being disbanded when it was absolutely justified and the right decision.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Tulsi's lust for Muslim death is unequaled among Democratic candidates, and I am not making a joke.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

redneck nazgul posted:

loving :laffo: if you think Beto raised that off grassroots support

edit:

It's probably just because he still has a large donor network from his very recent Senate bid, and still has a lot of name recognition. Same reason why Sanders raised so much money-at this very early point in the race it's all about infrastructure, donor lists, and recognition.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Now that is a hell of a take.

It’s completely nonsensical too. Gabbard is the loving worst person in this race.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

It’s completely nonsensical too. Gabbard is the loving worst person in this race.

I mean, she's basically a cartoon villain (much like trump)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

Yeah never read about the Canadian Airborne Regiment in Somalia, it's hugely depressing. Guys I served with were still pissed off a decade later over the regiment being disbanded when it was absolutely justified and the right decision.

Those the guys that disfigured the Somalian dead and took pictures and stuff?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Those the guys that disfigured the Somalian dead and took pictures and stuff?

It's worse than that. They basically tortured a Somali teenager to death over a period of a few days in ways that make Gitmo and Abu Ghraib look pretty tame.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I think I saw the pictures or something but I didn't know buddy was still alive when they found him. He was trying to sneak into the base or something iirc. I heard about it years ago so my memory is foggy.

Edit: remember Beto announced he made more than Bernie in 24h? Wondering where all that money came from? Well it wasn't small donors with an average of $27 like Bernie

https://twitter.com/XPerezNY/status...ingawful.com%2F

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think I saw the pictures or something but I didn't know buddy was still alive when they found him. He was trying to sneak into the base or something iirc. I heard about it years ago so my memory is foggy.

Worse, they found him in an abandoned base across from the Canadian base. I remember my dad talking about it a bunch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_affair

Disbanding the unit was certainly the right call, considering how loving toxic the unit was.