Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Bruno's group is literally a Junior Mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

GimmickMan posted:

They're just going to call it Big Man or something equally lame.

Big Poppa

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

is there a particular place to read part 8 in color online? where i was reading it just went from color to black and white

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

IDONTPOST posted:

is there a particular place to read part 8 in color online? where i was reading it just went from color to black and white

The colored scans are only up to Dolomité's Blue Lagoon Part 4

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nephthys posted:

It's gonna end on Carne walking up menacingly with a 'To be continued", we get a week of speculation on how much of a badass he is and then the next episode cold opens on Mista immediately gunning him down.

Please David Pro.

i want to know what elaborate lie passione told Carne to get him to agree to this

or maybe his stand actually has a wide range of abilities while he's alive but doesn't protect him from getting shot if he's taken by surprise, but that's fine because what kind of lunatics would open fire on him immediately and without warning?

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Mar 17, 2019

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I think some people just kind of instinctively understand what their stand does when they get it and he was dedicated enough to the gang to basically suicide bomb the traitors.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I think some people just kind of instinctively understand what their stand does when they get it and he was dedicated enough to the gang to basically suicide bomb the traitors.

I just think it's funnier if he had some big villainous confrontation speech prepared and mista just opens fire on him immediately

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Yinlock posted:

I just think it's funnier if he had some big villainous confrontation speech prepared and mista just opens fire on him immediately

Honestly I can’t even imagine him talking

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Honestly I can’t even imagine him talking

of course, because he was saving it all for this Big Moment. this is his big break

nothing could possibly go wrong

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It has to be weird for artists like Enigma and Jodeci and Savage Garden who have been out of the limelight for a good long time and suddenly one of their tracks becomes massively huge again thanks to an anime

King Crimson just released a single (Prince Rupert's Lament) on March 15th. They've acknowledged KC the stand in social media before, too.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Plot twist: Carne was actually planning to ask to join the Gangstars because he doesn't like the drug trade either

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Carne's role in Passione was to give Diavolo advice about selling drugs, telling him the Commandments of Crack if you will.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Yinlock posted:

or maybe his stand actually has a wide range of abilities while he's alive but doesn't protect him from getting shot if he's taken by surprise, but that's fine because what kind of lunatics would open fire on him immediately and without warning?

It looked like his stand had a normal punch ghost form, so maybe it could still be used in combat without using any fancy gimmicks

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

It looked like his stand had a normal punch ghost form, so maybe it could still be used in combat without using any fancy gimmicks

A stand which he instinctively knows the use for, a stand which revives him once it kills his target, a stand with multiple unrelated powers... there are all sorts of plausible reasons why Carne would be sent.

We've already seen a stand that becomes a more powerful Bound Stand when the user is injured - Ebony Devil. Maybe they're the same type and Polnareff dodged a bullet by not skewering the user on the spot.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

New Jojolion is out. http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2019/03/18/jojolion-84/

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Tooru is so suspicious I hope the twist is that he’s actually completely unrelated to the rock human stuff.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

a guy saves a little baby and you all think he's behind everything

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I don't know about you guys but I just can't believe he's 89 years old

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Seriously. 89-year-olds tend to be more docile, like winter catfish.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Condiv posted:

a guy saves a little baby and you all think he's behind everything

BABY STAND is carved not on our arms but our hearts.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Akefu's stand better explain how the gang was one flight of stairs above an 89 year old man and couldn't catch him. For eight pages.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

As with most Pt8 chapters, my immediate reaction is confused screaming.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Mitsuba is cool now.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

As with most Pt8 chapters, my immediate reaction is confused screaming.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mitsuba shows up to the PTA meeting in a see-through dress and shows that bitch Lauren what for.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Is that a bandage of some sort on Mitsuba's nose or is it just what the rokakaka left her with, left uncovered?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I don't know what's happening but it's undeniably happening now

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Patware posted:

I don't know what's happening but it's undeniably happening now

This would be a good thread subtitle if we didn't already have the perfect one.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

We do need a new thread title IMO, its good now but it’s been a while since the last change

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Brofessor Slayton posted:

This would be a good thread subtitle if we didn't already have the perfect one.
The subtitle is so last Part. poo poo needs updating.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

want my sailboi to own yasuho's fuccboi ex with my robotboi Soft & Wet

We do need a new thread title IMO, its good now but it’s been a while since the last change

We could probably do with a new thread as a whole imo, update indexes for the manga, where to buy it, what's officially out, where to watch etc. If I had the time to I'd like to but I honestly don't think I'll ever have time to because I'd like to do it really well if I were to.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I could plunk around with getting a new thread up tonight if people really want. just gimme some stuff that should be in the OP and thread title ideas

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What it really needs is that Mangadex is the new Batoto, Parts 1-3 are fully available in HQ JoJonium english and that DiU is finally coming out in english in may. Part 5 anime is on going, there are blurays/dvds for up to SDC out and that netflix carries it now?
Also that Part 5 actually has a real translation and that all the manga is available in coloured as well as black and white (I don't think JJL's coloured volumes are fully caught up yet but IDK).
More niche but also maybe worth pulling the figure release schedule from Medicos from over on /toy/. I love the figs but I don't know if anyone else does at all.

Dunno about titles. Maybe go with the flavour of the month like "I can't believe this thread is 89 years old".

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

JoJo's Manga Thread: Doctors Hate It! Grow Four Balls With This AMAZING Fruit
JoJo's Manga Thread: Rock People? In MY Vagina?
JoJo's Manga Thread: what the gently caress
JoJo's Manga Thread: 2 Soft 2 Wet
JoJo's Manga Thread: Go Kick Rocks? Don’t Mind if I Do!

Look I’m feeling sick right now they can’t all be winners

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Manga Jojo's Manga Thread Manga (For The Manga): 「Can't Stop The Rock」

Because sometimes people need more guidance on which thread is which.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Joujou's Bizarre MANGA THREAD: Seriously that guy is 89 years old

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Funky Valentine posted:

Joujou's Bizarre MANGA THREAD: Seriously that guy is 89 years old

Araki has trouble with the concept of aging

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
let me see if i got this straight...... this guy is 90 years old?

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Would be funny if the "head doctor" is just Kaato under the influence of Paper Moon King or something...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yare yare mondays