Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Shipon posted:

mock them for that how you will but chuds throwing away their principles so they can achieve strategic victories in the courts is extremely effective, hard to say that's really a bad move on their part

It’s easy to discard your principles when you have none to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

the only way these pricks won't vote r is if they don't vote at all for whatever reason, preferably the reason being death

Politics advances one funeral at a time.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

AngryBooch posted:

Politics advances one funeral at a time.

accelerationist.gif :getin:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

the only question to ask here is what flimsy rationalization they'll use when the pull the lever for tormap. abortion? the supreme court? antifa? place yer bets

communism

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Yep. This.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

World War Mammories posted:

the only question to ask here is what flimsy rationalization they'll use when the pull the lever for tormap. abortion? the supreme court? antifa? place yer bets
immigrants

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732

Homocow has issued a correction as of 00:55 on Mar 19, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1108079627224956928

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
so i didnt vote for trump

but lol we're all going to die under trump

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

sinnesloeschen posted:

but lol we're all going to die under trump

Literally, since it's going to be like what happened with Tetsuo at the end of Akira.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
michael Cohen firing lasers at trump while dodging blasts from satellites and PK-thrown boulders? and then stealing Melania from him?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dr. Killjoy posted:

michael Cohen firing lasers at trump while dodging blasts from satellites and PK-thrown boulders? and then stealing Melania from him?

More he bevomes a giant flesh growth then explodes like a nuke.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

let's expand this au, who's manafort?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

The clown leader

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This is almost as much of a shock as Trump blaming the union for GMs Lordstown plant shutting down.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1108461176608960513

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

People who actively go to Trump rally cheer when Trump slams someone? Oh noooooo :supaburn:

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Literally, since it's going to be like what happened with Tetsuo at the end of Akira.

Lots of Trump supporters are already living in their own dimensions where they're god.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thundercracker posted:

My dream scenerio is that Trump loses in 2020, takes the whole GOP ticket down with him. But keeps running every 4 years and his insane chud base still wins him the primary. Rinse and repeat until he's like a corpse emperor on a golden throne (toilet)

mine is that trump borrows the nuclear football so he can take it into the bathroom and gently caress it, as is his custom, and he dies of a heart attack on the toilet dropping the football which triggers a massive nuclear launch and we all die in cleansing nuclear hellfire.

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

bird with big dick posted:

mine is that trump borrows the nuclear football so he can take it into the bathroom and gently caress it, as is his custom, and he dies of a heart attack on the toilet dropping the football which triggers a massive nuclear launch and we all die in cleansing nuclear hellfire.

oh god, what if the nuclear football isn't drop-safe

ending civilization because of a banana peel

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
the football is not a button

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

yeah it’s a football

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i bet if we just gave the troops the nuclear football they would beat any current nfl team

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

id be down to have the entire patriots team irradiated to death by an actual football made of nuclear materials

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

it’s a football with one big red button and probably some other smaller black buttons

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
It contains this:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

One of the buttons is a secret button in case it falls into enemy hands if you press that button it stabs you and then sprouts quad copter props and flies to Cheyenne mountain.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

FMguru posted:

It contains this:

lol

What is that from?

E: Buckaroo Banzai. Apparently I either didn't notice it, didn't get it, or forgot about it. All of these are hard to believe, but whatever the case, time for a refresh-viewing.

E2: vvvv thank you anyway, should have looked for it before asking

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 19:21 on Mar 21, 2019

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Doc Hawkins posted:

lol

What is that from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdanCNK4ayo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"We want smaller government and those god drat liberals out of our lives"

*Monkey paw curls*

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Business Gorillas posted:

"We want smaller government and those god drat liberals out of our lives"

*Monkey paw curls*

Curl faster damnit

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

This man is a turtle

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Is buckaroo banzai still good, I havent' watched in like 15 years.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Trump is never going to launch a nuke he would have to remember like 2 words and some numbers every day

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

cumshitter posted:

Trump is never going to launch a nuke he would have to remember like 2 words and some numbers every day

Counterpoint:

"A tremendous cloud, a mushroom, did you know this? Some people call it a mushroom cloud. I don't think that's very good. It's not scary enough. It should be scary. You know what I mean? Like a hammer. A hammer cloud. I think that's a lot better. And you know what else? I've been talking about this for a while and you know what people keep saying to me? They say "Mr. President, I don't think it looks like a mushroom at all." And I think they're right. It's not a mushroom. It's not a mushroom cloud."

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

Counterpoint:

"A tremendous cloud, a mushroom, did you know this? Some people call it a mushroom cloud. I don't think that's very good. It's not scary enough. It should be scary. You know what I mean? Like a hammer. A hammer cloud. I think that's a lot better. And you know what else? I've been talking about this for a while and you know what people keep saying to me? They say "Mr. President, I don't think it looks like a mushroom at all." And I think they're right. It's not a mushroom. It's not a mushroom cloud."

nah trump already associate mushrooms with raw explosive power

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
trump has never seen a vegetable in his life so he doesn't know why they call it a mushroom cloud

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

bird with big dick posted:

to be fair it’s pretty unlikely we’d die even from a bunch of accidentally launched nukes. maybe we die in retaliatory strikes or something? but honestly unless Russia decides to go scorched earth on the planet most people will probably die when the ensuing ash cloud covers the planet for a while.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ugato posted:

to be fair it’s pretty unlikely we’d die even from a bunch of accidentally launched nukes. maybe we die in retaliatory strikes or something? but honestly unless Russia decides to go scorched earth on the planet most people will probably die when the ensuing ash cloud covers the planet for a while.

promises, promises

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bushiz posted:

that part where they march around in the airbase to a song in lieu of an ending really sucks but otherwise its a pretty wild ride, and john lithgow is always funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bushiz posted:

its got the greatest ending credits ever filmed