Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

he can avoid dirty hands touching his cheese by buying the cheese you squirt directly into your gullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
Okay well I honestly didn’t expect all of my questions to be answered, but there we go.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

the fact that Old Fat Poly Cheeselover couple have kids really bums me out :(

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Biplane posted:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Biplane posted:

Yeah seriously. If you want to be a fat slovenly goonlord who runs your household worse than a college freshman dorm you do you, but for the love of god don’t bring kids into the picture.

What do you want to bet that the Cheeselord and his EZ-bake yeast oven of a wife poo poo out one or two “oopsie” kids and got shotgun married? That would explain the poly part too

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And also the wife apparently doesn't believe in germ theory

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

extra row of teeth posted:

Yeah seriously. If you want to be a fat slovenly goonlord who runs your household worse than a college freshman dorm you do you, but for the love of god don’t bring kids into the picture.

What do you want to bet that the Cheeselord and his EZ-bake yeast oven of a wife poo poo out one or two “oopsie” kids and got shotgun married? That would explain the poly part too

The post mentions the kid is what, nine? And they’ve been married for 28 years

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Germ theory is a myth developed by the intellectual elite to keep the worker down with bullshit "hygiene". The dirt of the earth and abrasion of the machine clean my hands. Yours are filthy because all the bourgeoisie do is jerk off into a filing cabinet all day before scooping turds out of the toilet like so many Faberge eggs.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Pirate Radar posted:

They really do sound like the kind of marriage that exists basically because it's cheaper than separate leases and visitation.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

Oh I didn't notice that. That's almost worse. They planned a child to join them in their poly cheesefest. What the gently caress?! WHY

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah the cheese one isn’t so funny anymore.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I don't understand the bag of cheese thing, can someone post a pic of what it is? Is it American? Is it just like a bag of grated cheese or something?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Xik posted:

I don't understand the bag of cheese thing, can someone post a pic of what it is? Is it American? Is it just like a bag of grated cheese or something?

imagine a bag

imagine some grated cheese

imagine the grated cheese in the bag

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Xik posted:

It's grated "cheese" that's content probably wouldn't pass for food in some 1st world countries. Like it's not even good cheese.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
yeah the real cheese pro will be dipping their hands into a melted camembert wheel and ripping it apart slowly, dripping cheese all over the bed before they eat it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

It's grated "cheese" that's content probably wouldn't pass for food in some 1st world countries. Like it's not even good cheese.

French people invented Kiri, they understand trash cheese for children.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Look at the cheese snob over here. Cheese is a perfectly reasonable snack. Eating it in shredded form maximizes the surface area on the palate to enjoy the delicate flavors.

This is America. Be grateful he isn't chomping ingots of it like pac man.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Found their favorite drink mix:

Admiral Ray fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 22, 2019

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

So it's like chaw, but cheese? :confused:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

at least they're not eating cheese by the block. it's probably that awful orange colour american cheddar tends to be, too. like a bag of grated carrots without any of the nutrients

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Panfilo posted:

Look at the cheese snob over here. Cheese is a perfectly reasonable snack. Eating it in shredded form maximizes the surface area on the palate to enjoy the delicate flavors.

This is America. Be grateful he isn't chomping ingots of it like pac man.

Please. The REAL American way to eat cheese is Cheese-Wiz straight into your mouth :911:

Someone post the pic of the red-faced obese lady who clearly has 6 months to live eating a straight up block of cheddar outdoors

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
I had to google that description just for a laugh, didn't disappoint.

This is also what I imagine every poster on these forums to look like

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I've seen that image before but I've never noticed the box of cheez-its until now. That person knows what they want in life, and what they want is cheese.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Xik posted:

That is a picture of me, but I have since upgraded to much fancier, luxurious cheeses.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

A good melty cheese is key to making the best burgers, but all you need to do is melt real cheese, mix in gelatin, cool it on a cookie sheet and cut it into squares. Obviously Kraft half-plastic poo poo is only to be used for ironic tradition's sake.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Pirate Radar posted:

They have multiple kids, and from context the 9-year-old is probably the youngest

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Anyone else remember e/n guy who was lactose intolerant but still loved cheese and was farting so much and so badly that his coworkers refused to stand near him

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I [25 F] think my [57 F] mom is joining a cult or at the very least into some wacky spiritual poo poo and I don't know how to tell her it scares me.

tl;dr i think my mom and stepdad are in a cult that's teaching them to talk to the dead and it scares the poo poo out of me

So my mom and stepdad started getting into this thing at the Monroe Institute. They've gone to week long retreats there a few times this past year and they buy all the books, audio books, meditation cds, even special headphones from this guy. The retreats cost from $1,900- 3000 each. So they're spending a lot of money on this. She says she's learning to astral project, lucid dream, and talk to the dead. It scares the poo poo out of me. When they talk about it they're all excited and even more excited to share what they've been learning, but it honestly makes me so anxious that I want to throw up sometimes. Especially when my stepdad or mom mentions that they've been talking to my dad who committed suicide when I was 17. At first I wanted to be supportive because they say that they've gotten a lot from learning to meditate but I've looked at scientific papers from this guy's hemi-sync binural beats technique that's been patented and everything and none of them come up with any conclusive results. At best it just relaxes them, at worst they're scamming my parents out of a bunch of money and helping them deny the finality of death. My stepdad also lost his son when his son was just 15 weeks old before he met my mom so he says he wants to be able to reconnect with his son. It honestly boggles my mind that they'd be into this because they're both scientists with graduate level degrees (psychologist and electrical engineer) so I just do not understand how they haven't done their own background research. And I've listened to one of their tapes with them and it talks all about 'levels' you have to achieve via meditation and it just gives me SUCH a culty vibe. The thing is there isn't much information about it from third party perspectives online, aside from these few studies I've found from respectable journals.

How do I talk to them about how dangerous it sounds to me? At the very least get them to stop telling me they're talking to my dead dad. ESPECIALLY getting my stepdad to stop telling me he's talking to my dead dad.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

A good melty cheese is key to making the best burgers, but all you need to do is melt real cheese, mix in gelatin, cool it on a cookie sheet and cut it into squares. Obviously Kraft half-plastic poo poo is only to be used for ironic tradition's sake.

What the gently caress

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for stopping my one night stand from kissing me after she gave me a blowjob?

So I (21M) had a one night stand recently with a girl (19F) and we were kissing in the club.

When it got to the bedroom we had sex. Kissing involved. Now afterwards we went for round 2, she gave me a blowjob but I didn't cum, she went to kiss me after and I stopped her from doing that I said ''Woah woah don't do that poo poo after doing that'' and she stopped. Decided to end it there, AITA?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for stopping my one night stand from kissing me after she gave me a blowjob?

So I (21M) had a one night stand recently with a girl (19F) and we were kissing in the club.

When it got to the bedroom we had sex. Kissing involved. Now afterwards we went for round 2, she gave me a blowjob but I didn't cum, she went to kiss me after and I stopped her from doing that I said ''Woah woah don't do that poo poo after doing that'' and she stopped. Decided to end it there, AITA?

Lol oh kids. Silly silly kids.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Doc Hawkins posted:

It's an honor to see the archetypal "you can cook it at home for pennies on the dollar!" goon post applied to goddamn Kraft Singles

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Lol oh kids. Silly silly kids.

Lol what a pussy. I hope this dude's next FWB gives him a semen loogie

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

It's an honor to see the archetypal "you can cook it at home for pennies on the dollar!" goon post applied to goddamn Kraft Singles

You don't save money with my approach, only face.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Doc Hawkins posted:

You don't save money with my approach, only face.

You’re mixing gelatin with cheese my dude. You’re not saving anything.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Xik posted:

Isn't that stuff fake cheese

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Extremely tl;dr about American cheese

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

Anyone else remember e/n guy who was lactose intolerant but still loved cheese and was farting so much and so badly that his coworkers refused to stand near him

the goonest goon

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

what in the everloving gently caress do you think you're accomplishing here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I'm not kissing that mouth, I know where it's been!!!!