Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

gonna say that yeah you are the rear end in a top hat there for calling the police on your grieving ex after she lost all her friends and both her parents were suddenly killed.

you can support someone through a tragedy without dating them. it's not taking her back or showing weakness or whatever.

yep, big ol' rear end in a top hat

They have no emotional connection anymore. It would be extremely nice of some stranger to give you emotional support during a trying time but it's fine if he doesn't want to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://youtu.be/XNyUALnj8V0

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

CheesyDog posted:

Does vaginal acidity have any effect on the penis micro-ecosystem, skin, or size? (self.sex)

submitted 15 hours ago by cpnoneeye

"I wasn't in the pool, but my ex's poison vagina shrank my dick. True story."

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Women should start slut-shaming men with shriveled-up acidified dicks.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Vagina dentata sequel looking good

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Skittles incident

quote:

So my girlfriend of 2 years kicked over a bag of Skittles that were in my room. She thinks it's funny. Like I love her but who the gently caress just kicks over a bag of Skittles and thinks it's a joke. What do I do? Is she a psychopath?

Edit: is murder an option? Can it be considered self defense?

Destroy the rainbow
Taste the rainbow

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

DemoneeHo posted:

Skittles incident

Destroy the rainbow
Taste the rainbow

eat skitels

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
Skittles are to die for

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

QuarkJets posted:

cellulose is an all-natural source of fiber, friend, it's just plant matter

like you ever eaten celery? it's almost all cellulose

Celery, huh? Is that like one of those vegetable things I was talking about? I'll have to give it a try.

The cellulose used in processed foods is largely derived from wood and cotton. Neither are things I normally eat or even consider to be food (or things I have seen grown as food crops). I guess I'm just weird in preferring to get this and other required food inputs from things that are identifiable as food in their pre-industrial state.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I left my SO while he is in prison?

OP posted:

Woah I didn’t expect as many comments. Thank you to everyone, I did read every comment and I appreciate you helping!

For everyone asking for more info: he was charged with possession of marijuana and coke, and for selling drugs to a minor (he claims he didn’t know). I wasn’t involved in the drugs in any way. We were long distance during that time as I went away for college
Good life choices from this guy. Pure winner.

DemoneeHo posted:

Skittles incident

Destroy the rainbow
Taste the rainbow
It was a bag of skittles and not cheese, so it's fine.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DemoneeHo posted:

Skittles incident

Destroy the rainbow
Taste the rainbow

This person at least reads this thread and has already arrived at the :murder: stage

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Follow up comments for the Skittles Massacre

Random redditor posted:

You don't really love Skittles if you're not willing to eat them off the floor.

Source: I've eaten a lot of floor Skittles.

OP posted:

Buddy. BUDDY. I still ate every last one.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

DemoneeHo posted:

Follow up comments for the Skittles Massacre

my man

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

my dick is not small and weird. have you considered that vaginas are basically just venus fly traps secreting acidicenzymes and slowly dissolving weiners and absorbing their nutrients? think about it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Motronic posted:

Celery, huh? Is that like one of those vegetable things I was talking about? I'll have to give it a try.

The cellulose used in processed foods is largely derived from wood and cotton. Neither are things I normally eat or even consider to be food (or things I have seen grown as food crops). I guess I'm just weird in preferring to get this and other required food inputs from things that are identifiable as food in their pre-industrial state.

so you're one of those people who's like "what's this, freshly baked bread? heh sorry I only eat all-natural food grown on an organic farm, nothing that has been processed beyond that"

"peanut butter? gently caress that poo poo only raw peanuts and sunflower seeds for me, thanks"

"beer? No thanks I'll ingest the grains and ferment it myself, in my stomach"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm far from a foodie but even I was disappointed to discover a lot of brands of peanut butter actually remove peanut oil and replace it with cheaper oils.

Guess I'll just have to go into Craigslist to see if I can find someone to put the 'nut' in my peanut butter.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

If you like tedium you can put peanuts in a Vitamix and make your own PB

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Blade Runner posted:

Vagina dentata sequel looking good

Alien but the xenomorph is a vagina.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

If you love tedium and hate other people you can use the grinders in the Bulk Barn

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

the real pro people-hating move is to take peanuts over to one of the grocery store coffee grinders

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Beavers must take really good and regular shits.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

jobson groeth posted:

Alien but the xenomorph is a vagina.

That's basically Predator

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Panfilo posted:

I'm far from a foodie but even I was disappointed to discover a lot of brands of peanut butter actually remove peanut oil and replace it with cheaper oils.

Guess I'll just have to go into Craigslist to see if I can find someone to put the 'nut' in my peanut butter.

if the oil ain't separated it's garbage PB

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not chasing after customers who have forgotten wallets, sunglasses, keys etc in a restaurant when they tip me below 15%?

I’m a server in a sports bar/restaurant. Now when I come up to a table of mine that recently closed out, if I noticed they left something behind on the table like their sunglasses or their wallet, I always check the tip first before deciding what to do.

If they tip under 15%, even if I see you in the parking lot, I will take your item to the managers office.

Under 20%, if I see you in the parking lot, you will get your item. If I don’t see you, I’ll at least go outside in the parking lot to see if I see you.

Over 20%, if I see you in the park lot, you will get your item. If I don’t see you, I will try and find you and if I see you, I’ll run over.

Does this make me an rear end in a top hat?

EDIT: Since it is being downvoted:

To clarify: Company policy is that items left behind are returned to the managers office/lost in found.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for thinking about leaving my wife because she is adopting her nieces and nephew?

​So I've known my wife for 9 years, we dated for 5, and we've been married for just under 6 months. She comes from an insanely toxic family, she was emancipated at 16 and to this day refuses to speak to any of her family. They are all addicted to meth and her sister to meth + anything she can get her hands on. Her sister has 3 kids, ages 9 months (F), 6 years (M), and 13 years (F). My wife began taking care of these children when the first was born when she was only 7 years old because no one else would. For whatever reason CPS never took the kids away despite near constant monitoring and the last my wife knew of these kids was 3 years ago when she permanently cut her family off.

​Her parents always assumed she would adopt any children her sister produced (this actually was the beginning of the rift that led to her cutting her parents off) and were never shy about it. When we started dating (She was 15, I was 17) I told her that if she adopted those kids then the relationship wouldn't work out because if I am having kids they are going to need to be my own. She agreed and said she had no desire to ever adopt those kids.

I just deleted like 5 paragraphs worth of useless details because I'm just ranting. I will just get to the point, so out of the blue last week she tells me that she feels guilty about leaving the children behind and she is planning on reaching out to her sister to formally adopt them. I told her hell no, I made it clear very early on that I do not want to raise those kids. She told me that she assumed I would "grow out of it" and accept them. We argued and have been arguing over and over for days now about her decision. She has since reached out to her sister and has started the process of adopting the children. The oldest girl is pregnant, the middle child is a decent kid, and the youngest one only got out of prenatal ICU 5 months ago due to the mother's incessant abuse of drugs during pregnancy. I am 22, she is 20. I think even if I wanted to adopt these kids I would still want to say no due to our age and financial situation (She works at a make up store, I work at a grocery store for fucks sake)

I haven't straight up told her that I am planning on leaving yet but I've already told my parents that if she doesn't stop then that is my plan. Am I the rear end in a top hat here?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Positive for Chlamydia, boyfriend yells whenever I express insecurity, and semen-like wet spots on the bed when I got home last night. Am I being crazy?

I am an extremely trusting person. So when I tested positive for Chlamydia one year into the relationship when I’ve only had one partner in the last year, I asked my doctor how. 2 months ago I started showing discharge and a smell so I got tested. At the very beginning of our relationship, I was having sex with 2 men (we weren’t exclusive). The other man tested negative while my boyfriend tested positive. She said that it was extremely unlikely that if my boyfriend had it going into the relationship, that I didn’t give it to the other man. She says it’s not impossible, but very unlikely. Still, I decide to trust him.

Then, I try to tell him what she said. He gets extremely defensive and loud, saying he trusts me and I should trust him, and that if I can’t trust him we shouldn’t be together. This conversation makes me feel insecure in the relationship. I let it go for a few days and try to bring it up again, that I am feeling insecure about this situation, and again get shouted down. This has happened 4 times.

Then last night, I get home and there are wet spots on the bed. Like it seriously looks like semen and smells like semen. I ask him what they are and he starts shouting at me that I’m just being insecure and he can’t do this forever and he is sick of me accusing him of cheating???

It’s only been 2 weeks since the diagnosis. I’ve not dragged this on for months or anything crazy.

Another important note is that he is friends with his ex. They FaceTime almost daily and she always says some weird off-color stuff, which I’ve always just chalked up to her being kinda weird. Yesterday when they FaceTimed, she said she was going on a date this weekend and wasn’t going to wear panties under her dress. I’ve always just trusted him and their friendship, but now I’m wondering if I’ve just been stupid. I’m best friends with my ex and I’m definitely not telling him about whether I’m wearing panties on a date. She makes jokes about him loving her friends in front of her and she had her son call him step-daddy for a while (I put my down on that one, not fair to confuse a 3 year old). Her son cries for him all the time and won’t stop until they FaceTime, even though “they haven’t seen each other in person in over 1.5 years” per my boyfriend. When my brakes were going out, my boyfriend wouldn’t replace them. I asked for months. Her brakes went out and he went over there next day. Ok, no big deal, they’re just real close friends. I never wanted to get in the middle of it, ya know? I’ve always just kinda trusted it all. But now I can’t stop reading into it all.

I don’t know guys. Part of me feels like I’m being crazy. The other part tells me I would be crazy by staying. So tell me, am I reading into this all too much?

TL;DR Tested positive for Chlamydia and am now feeling insecure in the relationship because the other man I had sex with a year ago (during the beginning of my relationship) tested negative. Am I crazy for feeling this way?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Tipping seems really demeaning to me, like it must feel like a huge bummer to have part of your income dependent on the whims of random mooks and whether they deem your service worthy. Like I bet black servers get tipped less than white servers, consistently. Its like they're getting paid less overall, that seems shameful as heck.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for thinking about leaving my wife because she is adopting her nieces and nephew?

​So I've known my wife for 9 years, we dated for 5, and we've been married for just under 6 months. She comes from an insanely toxic family, she was emancipated at 16 and to this day refuses to speak to any of her family. They are all addicted to meth and her sister to meth + anything she can get her hands on. Her sister has 3 kids, ages 9 months (F), 6 years (M), and 13 years (F). My wife began taking care of these children when the first was born when she was only 7 years old because no one else would. For whatever reason CPS never took the kids away despite near constant monitoring and the last my wife knew of these kids was 3 years ago when she permanently cut her family off.

​Her parents always assumed she would adopt any children her sister produced (this actually was the beginning of the rift that led to her cutting her parents off) and were never shy about it. When we started dating (She was 15, I was 17) I told her that if she adopted those kids then the relationship wouldn't work out because if I am having kids they are going to need to be my own. She agreed and said she had no desire to ever adopt those kids.

I just deleted like 5 paragraphs worth of useless details because I'm just ranting. I will just get to the point, so out of the blue last week she tells me that she feels guilty about leaving the children behind and she is planning on reaching out to her sister to formally adopt them. I told her hell no, I made it clear very early on that I do not want to raise those kids. She told me that she assumed I would "grow out of it" and accept them. We argued and have been arguing over and over for days now about her decision. She has since reached out to her sister and has started the process of adopting the children. The oldest girl is pregnant, the middle child is a decent kid, and the youngest one only got out of prenatal ICU 5 months ago due to the mother's incessant abuse of drugs during pregnancy. I am 22, she is 20. I think even if I wanted to adopt these kids I would still want to say no due to our age and financial situation (She works at a make up store, I work at a grocery store for fucks sake)

I haven't straight up told her that I am planning on leaving yet but I've already told my parents that if she doesn't stop then that is my plan. Am I the rear end in a top hat here?

WOAH her oldest is THIRTEEN and pregnant? Holy god, I'm glad this lady is going to try to rescue these kids.

Also any man who says "If I'm having kids, they need to be my own" in regards to adoption is a piece of poo poo.

Caesar Saladin posted:

Tipping seems really demeaning to me, like it must feel like a huge bummer to have part of your income dependent on the whims of random mooks and whether they deem your service worthy. Like I bet black servers get tipped less than white servers, consistently. Its like they're getting paid less overall, that seems shameful as heck.

You are correct on all counts, it's lovely and demeaning and black servers get tipped less than white servers. They are, in fact, being paid less overall. The practice is poo poo and it should burn.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Positive for Chlamydia, boyfriend yells whenever I express insecurity, and semen-like wet spots on the bed when I got home last night. Am I being crazy?

That poor woman needs to be put down. It’s the only humane cure for abject stupidity.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

AITA For Not Allowing My Sister To Bring Her Daughter To My Apartment?

quote:

My sister has a 7-year-old daughter who is always asking to come to my apartment because she knows I collect dolls and stuffed animals. She has been begging more recently because she was told that I have a "giant Princess Peach" in my living room. (It's a 5'9" mannequin dressed up as Princess Peach.) My sister is telling me that I'm being mean and making her daughter upset by not letting her come to my apartment. I'm just really worried that her daughter will mess up my collections or possibly ruin the dress on the mannequin. I don't know if I can trust her to not mess with anything while she's here.

quote:

NTA they are collectables not toys for her to play with. Does your sister know the value of the stuff?

quote:

NTA. They are collectable items, and not toys. A child may not understand the difference between the two, even if it's explained to her.

quote:

NTA -you get to decide who comes into your home. You didn't tell your niece about the collection, your sister did, and it's on her if your niece is disappointed.

She should have checked with you before making any allusions that she'd get to see the collection.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

Is this a man or a woman?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Sagebrush posted:

the most reddit post & responses

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

okay if you let your daughter play with her uncle's realdoll you're a bad mom

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

MarcusSA posted:

Is this a man or a woman?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’m the crap piled up on the floor

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also any man who says "If I'm having kids, they need to be my own" in regards to adoption is a piece of poo poo.

I can understand a 20yo hesitating about bringing in 3 kids with special needs on a lovely income, no support, and little experience.

That being said, he's going to leave his wife for wanting to raise kids he knows aren't his and end up married to someone raising kids he doesn't know aren't his.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for cutting off my brother for publicizing that I haven't had a vaccine.

No, I am not an anti vaxxer. I've had all my vaccines except gardasil, which I opted out of when the doctor asked at 14 (because I was 14 and didn't want to be stuck with a needle). I didn't realize I was missing the vaccine until my doctor brought it up recently. I've decided not to get it now that I'm older because I'm basically out of the window of effectiveness, I know I don't have HPV, and my husband has been vaccinated.

I discussed this with my mom and she agreed with me. I guess she told my brother about it and didn't explain it fully, because he texted me and insisted I be fully vaccinated before I come around his kids. I basically told him that gardasil won't make any difference in my relationship with his kids because I'm not doing anything with them that would spread HPV even if I had it. He decided after this to make a public facebook post about his "anti vaxxer sister" and how noble he is by protecting his children from me.

I asked him to take it down but he refused unless I got the shots. I got pissed because I have done so much to support him and his kids over the last few years. I told him I'm done with him. No more baby sitting, no more gifts, no money lending, nothing. My mom told me I'm being too harsh. AITA?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I have a million questions. There is just so much going on here.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

MarcusSA posted:

I have a million questions. There is just so much going on here.

Glad I could help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

So this is like a cosplay mannequin or something and not a weird sex thing right? Right?