Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I'm so glad you included the chat for the Like-Like dance party. It was perfect.

Coincidentally, when's the next stream of Nimpize?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

At least the Like-Likes didn't take Goku's Pants too. :goku:

-------------

I had originally planned to do the Nimpize finale tomorrow but Argate is traveling right now so we'll probably push it to next weekend (if he's back by then, which I think he will be). As such I'm going to space out the remaining videos because, for once, the thread will be caught up with the streams! That means everyone who has been watching the videos will be caught up and we can all watch the end together without missing any episodes in between. I'll have a more firm date and time later on.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I would prefer a Sunday, personally, but whatever works best for the actual commentators is what it should be.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I didn't know Goku was practicing his Scorpion and Subzero impressions.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
So did you ever find out what that toggle crystal switch does?

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

C-Euro posted:

So did you ever find out what that toggle crystal switch does?

Search your heart, you already know the answer to that.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

ZeButler posted:

Nimpize

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

ZeButler posted:

Unlock an ice trap? :v:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

No wonder there's no cows left as an adult, these guys must've drank all the milk to have such strong bones.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Obviously they're in there because they were too powerful for The Pit. It took nearly all of the Gerudo forces' lives to get them trapped in the spirit temple.
That's why all the guards have such garbage eyesight, all the good ones got slaughtered trying to relocate the stalchildren.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I wonder if they have just a ridiculous amount of health or if the only way to beat them is to knock them into the hole

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
You could kill Stalchildren just fine in vanilla right? So I dunno what gives aside from the hacker just loving with you

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Well I know you can hit Ganon until the cows pigs come home with the Biggoron's Sword, but the final hit HAS to be from the Master Sword, so I was thinking maybe it's something like that. Or those three are specially coded to have a thousand HP or something

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
There were the superbubbles, so it's just a thing the hacker does.

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
The idea of a gerudo guard or something showing up randomly in any room and being able to take you to The Pit sounds trouble enough.

Then you consider that it could show up in the room with that loving statue pushing puzzle with the scythes. That room alone would have been a full video probably.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
We must go deeper.

A Gerudo guard that shows up in The Pit. You think you've hookshoted out after killing the enemies, but NO! Back down in there for a fresh batch!

Damanation
Apr 16, 2018

Congratulations!

If I had to guess what that last crystal switch did in shadow, it's that it removed a block that would have prevented you from falling down to Bongo Bongo. It seems like the kinda thing Nimpize would do. Not only did you need the boss key, but also flip a switch in a room you could have skipped accidentally!

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Damanation posted:

If I had to guess what that last crystal switch did in shadow, it's that it removed a block that would have prevented you from falling down to Bongo Bongo. It seems like the kinda thing Nimpize would do. Not only did you need the boss key, but also flip a switch in a room you could have skipped accidentally!

According to another playthrough, if you don't flip the switch, the boss key chest has a block around it. So pretty much, yeah

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Frankly, this game is incredible sometimes.

Alternate thumbnail: https://lpix.org/3408632/67Card.png

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
drat i need time to digest that lore too

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

A reveal so shocking that you ended a stream outside of The Pit is a shocking reveal indeed.

E: I think that first bit with the Gerudos was supposed to play before the Bongo cutscene, which would've made Rauru's remark make more sense.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Alright, I finally have a time and date for the presumably final recording session/stream. It will be tomorrow, the 31st @ 7pm EST at the usual place. Sorry again Europe, it was the best time I could manage for our group. I'll make sure to edit the videos as fast as possible.

It's time to end our Nimpize Adventure. Be there!

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Sheik just ragdolling into the darkness got a much bigger laugh out of me than it should have.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

FPzero posted:

Alright, I finally have a time and date for the presumably final recording session/stream. It will be tomorrow, the 31st @ 7pm EST at the usual place. Sorry again Europe, it was the best time I could manage for our group. I'll make sure to edit the videos as fast as possible.

Oof, right in the DST changeover as well. Too bad.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

This was kind of a dickish thing to post, not gonna lie
- crow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

What the gently caress why are you posting that here.

I'm literally about to beat the game tomorrow, why would you post this now??? Get rid of it.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Like I know I don't have a "No Spoilers" rule in the OP but come on man, use some common loving sense and courtesy.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

FPzero posted:

Like I know I don't have a "No Spoilers" rule in the OP but come on man, use some common loving sense and courtesy.

It's a joke video where ganon's face is replaced with Mido

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Procrastine posted:

It's a joke video where ganon's face is replaced with Mido

Oh poo poo. I'm so sorry for hitting you with a 6'er in that case. That said, you probably should have posted that disclaimer along with the video...

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I mean...I wouldn't have known that and why would I or anyone else along for the ride click that without knowing? Maybe it'd ruin the joke but I had to assume it wasn't one.

Edit: I guess I jumped the gun on alerting someone but again it looked bad at first glance. Sorry.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
What a weird-rear end game

Also the Twinrova fight always reminds me of the whiteboard in Cabin in the Woods where "witches" and "sexy witches" are considered as two different types of monster.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

FPzero posted:

Good, I can absolutely make that time. Looking forward to the conclusion of the hot Nimpize lore.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh poo poo. I'm so sorry for hitting you with a 6'er in that case. That said, you probably should have posted that disclaimer along with the video...

Yeah, in retrospect posting a video that looks exactly like a spoiler video with no indication otherwise was a bad idea. I'm just glad I managed to get a clarification post in before the probation. Here's the video again, but with a title that more accurately describes its actual content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUwYbpzPSMg

Looking forward to the finale stream!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I think Crow has to grant you a wish now. That's how it works, right?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Geemer posted:

Yes, but it can’t be for more wishes. Wishing that crow always forgets when he grants your wish is an option, though

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Geemer posted:

The only wish I can grant is "more probations", but yes.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

I wish I was unable to post on the forums for six hours so I can make a really, really good sandwich.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Ah, the double-edged sword of wishing upon a Crow.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Procrastine, you should wish for crow to probate you again but with a better probation reason this time. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm really bad at timezones, the stream should be in what, ten minutes? An hour? Two? Can't wait for whatever nonsense we're in for.