Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

RoboRodent posted:

So does Labia Man think that women are proud of their large labia, and that the author of the article is humble-bragging the way a man would complain about his huge dick?

The punchline is that no, women are taught to not be comfortable with large labia. :eng99:

I think it's mostly "SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR GIRL PARTS EWWWWWW!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

TheMostFrench posted:

Doesn't the grey strike on their name mean they aren't in that group anymore?

Yeah. I searched other posts and he is a provaxxer there to troll and he overplayed his hand.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
In Washington State at least you're required to give your pet certain shots. It's not strictly enforced, but if your dog bites someone and it comes out they don't have a rabies shot I'm pretty sure they'll kill the dog to check for rabies.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Skwirl posted:

In Washington State at least you're required to give your pet certain shots. It's not strictly enforced, but if your dog bites someone and it comes out they don't have a rabies shot I'm pretty sure they'll kill the dog to check for rabies.

Yeah, that's the law most everywhere.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
How would you even notice if your dog is autistic?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

She starts posting on the internet with her humansoma obv.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The worst thing about this Mueller report so far is having to read the endless football spiking from Michael Tracy and Glenn Greenwald

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1110542969944395776

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Takoluka posted:

I think it's less that and more "these suits are not built for women's sizing, and, on that note, isn't it really stupid that women have a size 0 and that it isn't standard across clothing manufacturers? these may be related." I might be giving more benefit of the doubt than I should, though.

Both women were scheduled for the EVA last year, and one was going to use the Large-sized upper torso. Turns out that she didn't grow or swell as much as expected on orbit (you can get two inches taller and your fluids redistribute, so your legs shrink a bit while the torso bulks up). She was in an EVA recently and learned the large torso was too big for comfort, and that means more difficulty working and it's more tiring.
They only have one medium torso available, so they swapped her with someone who can use the available large torso.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Pyroclastic posted:

Both women were scheduled for the EVA last year, and one was going to use the Large-sized upper torso. Turns out that she didn't grow or swell as much as expected on orbit (you can get two inches taller and your fluids redistribute, so your legs shrink a bit while the torso bulks up). She was in an EVA recently and learned the large torso was too big for comfort, and that means more difficulty working and it's more tiring.
They only have one medium torso available, so they swapped her with someone who can use the available large torso.

#alsoserialkillerproblems

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I'm just gonna assume the next gen suits were cancelled because reasons?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

posion is posion

These posions are far too strong for you, Traveller!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Volcott posted:

I'm just gonna assume the next gen suits were cancelled because reasons?

US manned spaceflight programs aren't really priorities anymore

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Boomers as a generation got so mad they didnt get to die in a world war that they irreversibly destroyed the planet and ensured we can never get off of it

Lol

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

loving owned.

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/1110406481512484869

Like, imagine being so hateful you went out of business rather than just not being a dick.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
Ra! Ti! Ooooooo!

https://twitter.com/Mephitus_Skunk/status/1110370564223295489

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Has anyone checked this guy for an RPGSite account yet? gently caress this isn't even in Trad Games, he's just that bad!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gah! I wish all these women would quit trying to play D&D with me! Also I wish my dick wasn't so big!

Soros is a huge Empire fan.

zoux has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Mar 26, 2019

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Doing the things a labia can.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Skwirl posted:

loving owned.

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/1110406481512484869

Like, imagine being so hateful you went out of business rather than just not being a dick.

I don't like TERF-man, I wonder if I can sue him for stealing my internet handle.

M'honor, I submit to the courts my pokemon fanfiction from 15 years ago

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Wait the T in you name stands for Terf?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
uh my dude the police are infallible and they've dropped all charges so clearly he didn't fabricate anything

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Hihohe posted:

Wait the T in you name stands for Terf?

It stands for Tyrannosaur, iirc.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/CNBC/status/1110367275406815236

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Spend less on candles.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Yes, my entire posting career has been a false flag to infiltrate the trans community here. Mhahahaha! (It stands for Turing because I was a very nerdy young person.)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lol $1.5m home and three vacations a year, driving our $60k+ luxury vehicles and we only feel average :qq:

I think they post poo poo like this on purpose because viral hate clicks count the same as good clicks.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I love the 18k a year on "charity".

That's a lot of drugs

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

Lol $1.5m home and three vacations a year, driving our $60k+ luxury vehicles and we only feel average :qq:

I think they post poo poo like this on purpose because viral hate clicks count the same as good clicks.

You say that when after having to go to yoga in a Land Cruiser when all the other bitches have Ranger Rovers :colbert:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Maybe a more sensible car would help them use less than two thousand gallons of gas a year, if they feel so ordinary.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm sure that $2,375 a year each on clothes doesn't buy any fancy bags, shoes, or threads, no sirree, that's $6 H&M T-shirts all day long

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ReformedBroker/status/845251220038193152

This seems to be a biennial post for CNBC actually

From this 2015 post

Excited to get mad about this again in 2021

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I'm sure that $2,375 a year each on clothes doesn't buy any fancy bags, shoes, or threads, no sirree, that's $6 H&M T-shirts all day long

If you don't get a new T-shirt for every day what are you even doing with your life

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

zoux posted:

Maybe a more sensible car would help them use less than two thousand gallons of gas a year, if they feel so ordinary.

Also note that "40% effective" tax rate, which is almost certainly bullshit.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Pyroclastic posted:

Also note that "40% effective" tax rate, which is almost certainly bullshit.

Assuming they're reporting income and tax bill truthfully, it's 37.5%

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What gets me is that after literally everything else is accounted and paid for, including non-necessities like vacations, entertainment, cars, and so on, and a hefty amount of retirement savings, they still have $7300 left over to do whatever the gently caress they want. Boo loving hoo :qq:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

zoux posted:

Assuming they're reporting income and tax bill truthfully, it's 37.5%

That 2.5% is another extra 12k for the year too

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1109620340169367552?s=19

:confused:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

posion is posion

Enjoy your cat dying early of feline leukemia and having to put your dog down for rabies, fuckers. I can attest that the former sucks. (The vaccine isn't required and so my parents didn't spring for it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Andrast posted:

That 2.5% is another extra 12k for the year too

Also they'd have a bunch of deductions/returns or something right?

I don't pay US taxes.