Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Almost Blue
Apr 18, 2018
Who is that?

Like, I know it's Paltrow, but I don't remember which superhero she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Pepper Pots - Tonys wife.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

She's going to fire jade stones at Thanos, like a Tijuana stage show.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Shneak posted:

this is the dumbest movie poster of all time.

I would be happy if the Iron Man side chracters had some substantial things to do in the movie, though.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

we are boats

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Without her interesting face, I think this would be terrible.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Thanos gonna get a jade easter egg up his pooper.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTUKejngiw

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Avenge Doop (who will be the first X-Men member to cross over to the MCU)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shneak posted:

Theranos 2: Fraudtastic Bloodagoo here we go!

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Avengeformers infinity war 2: avenge of the fallen

Teenage Fansub posted:

F would be happy if the Iron Man side chracters had some substantial things to do in the movie, though.
I didnt know analyze this was part of the mcu

Macksy fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 27, 2019

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Take out the e and make it about boat cosplay

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Macksy posted:

Take out both Es and make it a das boot remake.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Craaawwwwwdaddy!

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

"I am Goop!"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Macksy posted:

Take out the other E and replace it with an R to make it about pirates.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Macksy posted:

Take out the A and it's about people who transform into boats during the high tide.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

I would be happy if the Iron Man side chracters had some substantial things to do in the movie, though.

Is he gonna make some pasta to seduce Black Widow?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Are they gonna have a poster for every single character in the Avengers movies? They could do one for every state at least.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

Take out the A and it's about people who transform into boats during the high tide.
take out both e's and it becomes Master & Commander

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Fartington Butts posted:

Is he gonna make some pasta to seduce Black Widow?

He's gonna bang Aunt May.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

muscles like this! posted:

He's gonna bang Aunt May.

Yet another movie with Spider-Man that has a train scene.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/darth/status/1110620014330023937

https://twitter.com/darth/status/1110644725139148800

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Shneak posted:

Possible Endgame Spoilers, Possible Not Actually True Spoilers Rumor has it she sports Iron Man armor in the movie, taking on the role of Rescue like in the comics

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sir Lemming posted:

Are they gonna have a poster for every single character in the Avengers movies? They could do one for every state at least.

Remember the final Twilight movie showing the entire cast of four movies in the end credits? Really disappointed if the End Game credits is not like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krn5BzGMM88

Posters:

Brie Larson is making me think of ice cream.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 27, 2019

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The MSJ posted:

Remember the final Twilight movie showing the entire cast of four movies in the end credits?

No. But Return of the King Extended did a similar thing. (But better because it was Return of the King.)

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Mar 27, 2019

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ariza posted:

Without her interesting face, I think this would be terrible.

I was distracted by Angela Sarafyan so much I almost didn't notice Booboo Stewart

edit: oh, he's been in quite a few things, so I guess the name hasn't kept him down.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Nihonniboku posted:

Possible Endgame Spoilers, Possible Not Actually True Spoilers Rumor has it she sports Iron Man armor in the movie, taking on the role of Rescue like in the comics

These have been pretty much 99% confirmed by toy leaks etc.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sir Lemming posted:

There are 32 character posters and not everyone on them is dead. The full list is: Rocket, Vision, Hawkeye, Nebula, Wasp, Steve, Gamora, War Machine, Shuri, Tony, Thor, Ant-Man, Valkyrie, Wong, Nick Fury, Mantis, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Black Panther, Loki, Bucky, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Bruce, Scarlet Witch, Drax, Happy, Falcon, Okoye, Star-Lord, Groot and Pepper.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I suspect Happy and Benedict Wong only get them because they need 16 living posters to match the 16 dead ones.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That vine one...oof.

I miss you so.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I was so expecting that link to be

this :nws:

and not that.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

MikeJF posted:

I suspect Happy and Benedict Wong only get them because they need 16 living posters to match the 16 dead ones.

I wonder how many of the greyed out 'dead' characters are coming back.

I'm guessing at least 10.

Better not leave Shuri dead :argh:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I wonder how many of the greyed out 'dead' characters are coming back.

I'm guessing at least 10.

Better not leave Shuri dead :argh:

They're not really trying to hide that they're going to end up reversing the snap, what with all the future movie plans. The only real questions on the grey side are Gamora and Loki, since they didn't go as part of it. It's more likely that a lot of the colour side will go in exchange, though. (If it wasn't for Captain Marvel I wouldn't have been surprised if this was meant to be a twist where the entire colour side goes in Endgame to make way for the new guard)

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Mar 27, 2019

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I was really hoping Pepper Pots melted in the last movie and stayed that way.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

MikeJF posted:

They're not really trying to hide that they're going to end up reversing the snap, what with all the future movie plans. The only real questions on the grey side are Gamora and Loki, since they didn't go as part of it. It's more likely that a lot of the colour side will go in exchange, though. (If it wasn't for Captain Marvel I wouldn't have been surprised if this was meant to be a twist where the entire colour side goes in Endgame to make way for the new guard)

My money is on time travel in the quantum realm. They go back to before everyone died and then <magic/super science> to defeat Thanos before he gets the guantlet assembled.

Spoiling for speculation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

MikeJF posted:

Black Widow is getting her own solo movie so she is not going to bite it in Endgame

Same goes for Rocket