Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I wonder how many of the greyed out 'dead' characters are coming back.

I'm guessing at least 10.

Better not leave Shuri dead :argh:

That's not really much of a guess when Spidey has a sequel out in three months, Strange and at least one of the Black Panthers have a sequel announced, all five dead Guardians have been picked up for GOTG3 and Sebastian Stan has three or four movies left on his contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

davidspackage posted:

I was distracted by Angela Sarafyan so much I almost didn't notice Booboo Stewart

edit: oh, he's been in quite a few things, so I guess the name hasn't kept him down.

He’s Jafar’s son in those Disney Channel movies where the good guys banish all the evil people and their children to a horrible desolate island slum but they’re nice enough to let a few of them go to boarding school with the rich kids.

Weird name to go with, but he’s one of three names I recognize on that poster so I guess it’s working out ok.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

FlamingLiberal posted:

Black Widow is getting her own solo movie so she is not going to bite it in Endgame

Same goes for Rocket

Though rumor has it that Black Widow is going to be a prequel covering how she went from KGB assassin to SHIELD agent.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Everyone's dead. All prequels and reboots from here on out.

Okay, I'll go ahead and get this out of the way: yes, they did need to spell out that that's Italy. And yes, I'm telling on myself.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Gosh that's some wacky perspective in the background.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

feedmyleg posted:

Secret Inception Dr. Strange sequel, here we go!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Sir Lemming posted:

Everyone's dead. All prequels and reboots from here on out.

Okay, I'll go ahead and get this out of the way: yes, they did need to spell out that that's Italy. And yes, I'm telling on myself.

you don't recognize Venice?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

Ahh the famous calm water slopes of venice...

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

ruddiger posted:

Avenge Doop (who will be the first X-Men member to cross over to the MCU)

I would LOVE an X-Force movie, not the lame Deadpool poo poo but the surreal Mr. Sensitive version.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Cythereal posted:

Though rumor has it that Black Widow is going to be a prequel covering how she went from KGB assassin to SHIELD agent.

Black Widow was in the KGB? The organization that hasn't existed for like 30 years? Was she a toddler spy?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Gripweed posted:

Black Widow was in the KGB? The organization that hasn't existed for like 30 years? Was she a toddler spy?

The KGB wants you to believe they no longer exist :tinfoil:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Now i get why Hundu is so creeped out.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

not sure if this counts, but it is movie promotion

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gripweed posted:

not sure if this counts, but it is movie promotion

That's loving bizarre.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He looks like somebody just asked him to blow him where the pampers is

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's the account that got caught changing the names of pets if they judged the names 'too ethnic to be marketable'

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

flatluigi posted:

that's the account that got caught changing the names of pets if they judged the names 'too ethnic to be marketable'

I’d never heard of this and looked it up and that doesn’t really seem to be what happened

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

kiimo posted:

He looks like somebody just asked him to blow him where the pampers is

I thoroughly appreciate this delightful reference.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

davidspackage posted:

That's loving bizarre.

Burton's been going out of his way to push Dumbo as a version of the story that won't piss animal lovers off, so Disney's probably getting a little goodwill back from animal lovers

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The day I Google "we rate dogs controversy" is hopefully also the day I get hit by a truck.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

He's also just a big capitalist shill in general who only started the account so he could eventually sell out.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Man, there are no good dog Twitters anymore. Dog Rates is a sellout and yesterday it came out that Racism Watchdog is a rapist IRL

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Man, there are no good dog Twitters anymore. Dog Rates is a sellout and yesterday it came out that Racism Watchdog is a rapist IRL

... what?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

yesterday it came out that Racism Watchdog is a rapist IRL

Wait, what?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1110427881967112193
https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1110429264552300545

There was a first tweet in this thread that spelled things out more clearly, but I guess it got deleted?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

@IvePetThatDog

https://twitter.com/IvePetThatDog/status/1110627767782199296

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Following this one! Thanks :thumbsup:

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1110427881967112193
https://twitter.com/roun_sa_ville/status/1110429264552300545

There was a first tweet in this thread that spelled things out more clearly, but I guess it got deleted?

This is even less helpful. Who are these people?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ariza posted:

This is even less helpful. Who are these people?
She's the Racism Watchdog guy's ex-girlfriend, who he sexually abused. The account was said to be run by 2 dads, but apparently that was a front for this one guy who ran it who was also a rapist.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

She's the Racism Watchdog guy's ex-girlfriend, who he sexually abused. The account was said to be run by 2 dads, but apparently that was a front for this one guy who ran it who was also a rapist.

He went to prison?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ariza posted:

He went to prison?
Not that I know of, he just got outed

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I don't know what that means. I've only ever heard the term used for gay people in the 90s when people cared.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ariza posted:

I don't know what that means. I've only ever heard the term used for gay people in the 90s when people cared.
It means he's been publicly exposed as a rapist...

Why are we talking about this in the movie posters thread again? lol

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

ruddiger posted:

God Told Me To (1976)

I saw this back in 2007 and I'm still kinda hosed up. If you want Andy Kaufman (whose debut was homaged in The Dark Knight) and weird space vaginas, track it down. I think it's on YouTube in its entirety.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

https://twitter.com/canyoupetthedog/status/1109168348816904193?s=21

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I really appreciated this one from a couple weeks ago :lol:

https://twitter.com/CanYouPetTheDog/status/1105944992068059145

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol how did this turn out to be real, I thought that this poo poo was a joke post goddamn

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

tomorrow we're gonna learn that the little girl who runs this like, hates Samoans or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Rorie from Giantbomb really should have been more proactive on the puppy petting social media scene.