Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Pakled posted:

No, that's Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairwoman of the RNC. DC McAllister is a writer for the Federalist.

was, perhaps :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have no idea who that lady is but her twitter seems to just be variations of "a woman's place", "real men", and "gays doing it wrong."

So the meltdown seems on brand.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ummel posted:

Treatment for these conditions doesn't negate the stroke risk though, fwiw. You still calculate the stroke risk using the risk points.

yes it does.

I'm not sure off the top of my head which stroke risk thing you're talking about. if it's CHADS2VAS that's only for patients with afib

quote:

If statins were never invented, a lot of your parents and grandparents would probably be dead, but so would Trump.

but they were so this is irrelevant.

ascii genitals posted:

The non stop sniffing and excited delusions make me think Trump takes amphetamines of some kind.

Bellmaker posted:

And *sniff* all the *sniff* amphetamines?

AmiYumi posted:

Yeah uh about that

Ever sniff heard sniff of sniff cocaine sniff

Edit: aww

side effect of testosterone supplementation.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
This person sure is something.

https://twitter.com/McAllisterDen/status/1111229729963692032

:allears:

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 31, 2019

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Heh, she really melted down tonight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1112203944875294720

Meanwhile in the United States.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mexico's very strong immigration laws? As I recall it's passing the US border that's the hardest part. Mexico doesn't really give a flying gently caress

"What, slave?"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 31, 2019

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Pakled posted:

No, that's Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairwoman of the RNC. DC McAllister is a writer for the Federalist.

Ahh. Thanks.

FizFashizzle posted:

side effect of testosterone supplementation.

Por que no los dos

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

This is a long, amazing read. Thank you for this.

The more time goes on, the more I hope Warren and Sanders rise to the top. They have policies and they have a plan.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

eke out posted:

eat them promptly refrigeration will stop the ripening so you can extend shelf-life that way, but it doesn't work well if they're already completely ripe

if Trump closes the border and you eat all those avocados can you even begin to imagine how much money it will make you worth?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Wow, it sometimes seems like the whole "Don't talk woman, get me a beer, I'm watching the game" is such a cliche that no actual person could possibly talk like that anymore, only a caricature of some tv character. But nope, men like that are still alive and well.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
she worked in the restaurant industry but now that shes a congresswoman its "unacceptable" for a pleb to call an obvious moron a moron?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

CubanMissile posted:

Wow, it sometimes seems like the whole "Don't talk woman, get me a beer, I'm watching the game" is such a cliche that no actual person could possibly talk like that anymore, only a caricature of some tv character. But nope, men like that are still alive and well.

Or she’s full of poo poo because she’s a grifting meninist outrage troll.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This might be one of the most :yikes: posts in existence

There are honest to god cult members with more sense of agency

:wtc:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Mar 31, 2019

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

LeeMajors posted:

Or she’s full of poo poo because she’s a grifting meninist outrage troll.

i wouldn't doubt it, it reads fiction

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

TulliusCicero posted:

This might be one of the most :yikes: posts in existence

There are honest to god cult members with more sense of agency

:wtc:

She sounds like she's written by the guy who draws Day By Day.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1112319594121871361

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Matt is 3 years late.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
I saw the twitter shitstorm tantrum from yesterday, but I hadn't seen the specific tweet in question, good lord

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1112205497082486785

I mean she had a bunch of other 'homos how dare they' tweets, too, but god drat

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Who is this person and why do we care again

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Deuce posted:

Who is this person and why do we care again

A writer for the federalist

And it’s a hilarious self own

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/crystalize61/status/1112335080972791808

Bad place to be when Syria is dunking on you.

Edit: “better” source

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1111337178443993094

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Atom and His Package were prophets

https://youtu.be/ZIzpEL_Mp1U

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

CubanMissile posted:

It's especially ridiculous, because the alternate universe story goes like this:

Normal Husband: Hey, I know you want to talk, could this possibly wait until after the basketball game I'm watching, honey?
Normal Wife: Sure.

And then the next person who goes to the fridge for whatever reason can grab a beer.

It would have required next to no effort for the man to not be a complete raving rear end in a top hat, but even that was too much.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Dat chryon tho

https://twitter.com/sissenberg/status/1112315293102043136?s=19

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Tell me that's a 'shop.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/Ale_Mussolini_/status/1112246866480152576

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1112344033274286080

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Holy poo poo. Carrey is sometimes a bit uh... unhinged (an anti-vaxxer, etc)... but this was amazing.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

PT6A posted:

It's especially ridiculous, because the alternate universe story goes like this:

Normal Husband: Hey, I know you want to talk, could this possibly wait until after the basketball game I'm watching, honey?
Normal Wife: Sure.

And then the next person who goes to the fridge for whatever reason can grab a beer.

It would have required next to no effort for the man to not be a complete raving rear end in a top hat, but even that was too much.

Where are *deep kisses*??

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Pembroke Fuse posted:

Holy poo poo. Carrey is sometimes a bit uh... unhinged (an anti-vaxxer, etc)... but this was amazing.

good lord I didn't realize Mussolini's literal descendants were still in politics. Goddam.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

I have to say, I'm kind of surprised by this. My assumption was there were a bunch of "independents" (aka conservatives that don't want to be called that) that surely would switch over to approval from neutral or slightly disapprove or something. I wonder if this moderated the strongest disapproval (probably not), or increased the strong approval.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lycus posted:

Tell me that's a 'shop.

There's not much of a market for photoshopped Fox chyrons because they're always putting batshit stuff on there to begin with.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Eeyo posted:

I have to say, I'm kind of surprised by this. My assumption was there were a bunch of "independents" (aka conservatives that don't want to be called that) that surely would switch over to approval from neutral or slightly disapprove or something. I wonder if this moderated the strongest disapproval (probably not), or increased the strong approval.

Everyone has made up their mind on Trump by now. There's a few percentage points of soft support but it only moves when he himself actually fucks something up, like failing to pass the Medicaid abolishment bill etc.; Barr's letter summarizing Mueller wouldn't do that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
.4% movement in a week is nothing more than statistical noise.

Nemo Somen
Aug 20, 2013

Eeyo posted:

I think at this point, most people have already decided what they think of Trump and Barr's memo changes nothing. If someone hates Trump, they probably have other reasons to hate him, and if someone loves Trump, they'd probably either ignore the memo if it was bad or things would remain the same as before. The only thing the memo does for some people is justify voting for Trump but those seeking vindication would have probably voted Trump anyway.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Keep reading the replies to Mussolini's...I want to say, grand daughter? Everyone just loving dunks on her for defending a literal fascist (while in office in a parliament no less!) and she is just too loving thick to realize that she's damaging her career and defending the legacy of a monster. For bonus points read the stuff that's in italian. There is not a single loving tweet saying "Okay, this is acceptable."from other people in that entire back and forth.

Also, I know Jim Carrey has had some bad moments in the past but it seems like he's turned a corner and then some. That was loving savage. That he hooked in the descendant of an actual, no poo poo, pro-genocidal fascist that's in office and made an rear end of herself publicly is just icing on the cake.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 31, 2019

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Romes128 posted:

A writer for the federalist

Not anymore.

https://twitter.com/bdomenech/status/1112217937568501760

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Hey would you please shut the gently caress up? There's a game on. Somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

She'll be able to get her husband much more beer now i guess.

I'll never get tired of this joke as it allows me to poo poo on Meghan McCain and whomever the butt of the joke is.

https://twitter.com/12MBerry/status/1112219513989140480