Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmJsiGf5Bk

donal trumps rear end is ellegl :siren:

u r under arrest mr trlmp1!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/S2bo0el.mp4

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:chast2b:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Whoop!
Huh?
What that bitch got all that rear end for?
Man pull that ho over that bitch gotta get a ticket
Whoop! Whoop!
Pull over that rear end is too fat
Whoop! Whoop!
Whoop! Whoop!
Whoop! Whoop!
Whoop! Whoop!
Whoop! Whoop!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Want to nimble on that Trump peach

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
A trump thread with a poll?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

mods please close cspam for good on this, april fools day

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat that's a pro tier cat name

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Forgot why I was posting.

TRUMP
Trump
trump
tupmr

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

remember when a bunch of troops died in an African Benghazi during trumps 2nd week of being president and no one gave a poo poo

didn’t he also tell the wife to gently caress off

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump thicccccc

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

fweends

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/christoq/status/1112553783676928000

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

*sniffffff*

Still got that new tru.p smell

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

pump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Get this

Mount Trumpsmore

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

did u know that 80% of raccoons are infected with rear end worms that can grow as large as a pencil, and due to raccoons large urban presence, its thought that many humans are also infected with the rear end worms, but almost no one knows about them because they often cause no symptoms, so they mostly go undiagnosed. Also, when humans and other animals get infected with them, instead of staying in the intestines like in raccons, they burrow into your body, and live inside of a cyst...and sometimes they can make it to ur brain and make u crazy or dead.

lmao probably 69% of us has the raccoon assbrain worms filling our abdominal cavities/skulls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rah! posted:

did u know that 80% of raccoons are infected with rear end worms that can grow as large as a pencil, and due to raccoons large urban presence, its thought that many humans are also infected with the rear end worms, but almost no one knows about them they often cause no symptoms, so they mostly go undiagnosed. Also, when humans and other animals get infected with them, instead of staying in the intestines like in raccons, they burrow into your body, and live inside of a cyst...and sometimes they can make it to ur brain and make u crazy or dead.

lmao probably 69% of us has the raccoon assbrain worms filling our abdominal cavities/skulls

good

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
good evening, Trump enthusiasts

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Bert Roberge posted:

:lol: I am currently caught up in a feud between Jim Carrey and the Granddaughter of Mussolini because I made a photoshop of a joke that one of the original Mystery Science 3k people made.

hitting the big time

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

treeiiuummmmpp p

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/roadrunning01/status/1096471982902784000

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

are you an avshalom alt? lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Rah! posted:

did u know that 80% of raccoons are infected with rear end worms that can grow as large as a pencil, and due to raccoons large urban presence, its thought that many humans are also infected with the rear end worms, but almost no one knows about them because they often cause no symptoms, so they mostly go undiagnosed. Also, when humans and other animals get infected with them, instead of staying in the intestines like in raccons, they burrow into your body, and live inside of a cyst...and sometimes they can make it to ur brain and make u crazy or dead.

lmao that owns

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1112567255794110466

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Rah! posted:

my brain IS worms!!

good.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Rah! posted:

remember 2 wash ur hands

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Teik posted:

I really want to see what happens when Trump immediately shuts off our third largest trading partner

That would be awesome

imagine thinking you can get out of a trillion dollar deficit by trying to nickel and dime other countries with poo poo they can do right back to you lmfao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

jesus cumshitting christ

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

TARMP!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rah! posted:

we all become food for the worms anyways

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i heard a raccoon gave donal trump ligma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

smarxist posted:

imagine thinking you can get out of a trillion dollar deficit by trying to nickel and dime other countries with poo poo they can do right back to you lmfao

ART
OF
THE
DEAL