Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the system republicans come up with will of course be worse and more confusing than obamacare, but it will be new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
*trump calls press conference*

trump: ahem... my fellow americans... april fools! haha haha *rips off flag pin, steps down from podium*
[jeb bush emerges from crowd]
jeb: *high fiving trump* hahaha *walks into west wing*
trump: *climbing into limo* hahaha *limo peels off in direction of nearest, cheapest strip club*

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Al! posted:

i read somewhere that republicans are going to scoop democrats on healthcare if they continue to refuse to line up wholesale behind m4a and instead focus on defending obamacare, which is hopelessly compromised at this point and nobody is satisfied with

Something tells me this will take almost no effort on their part. The entire Northeast Democratic caucus is compromised by insurance donations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the only way to make healthcare reasonably good is to cut insurance companies out of the picture and there's no way in hell a republican would ever do that.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

This somehow both whitewashes and also perfectly describes the issue.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

squizzle this is ot but we watch tons of power rangers since it is all on net flox and the producers commitment to diverse casting is really cool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

the system republicans come up with will of course be worse and more confusing than obamacare, but it will be new

work reqs but also abolishing medicare medicaid and social security, all for anyone under 55, to eliminate redundant services (ie free up more budget space for a reconciliation tax cut)

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Going to be fun watching the media knee cap anyone who has a chance to beat tronc

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Trump to unveil M4A (Whites edition).

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Louisgod posted:

the only way to make healthcare reasonably good is to cut insurance companies out of the picture and there's no way in hell a republican would ever do that.

Admittedly, dissolving the private insurance industry would displace about 2.5 million workers. I'd assume some of them would roll over to the fed but it'd be a chaotic transition.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Consummate Professional posted:

oh I forgot about April fools. time to log the gently caress off

NEVER

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1112675977593655302

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Consummate Professional posted:

oh I forgot about April fools. time to log the gently caress off

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Skyl3lazer posted:

gently caress Gyro vs Bahn Mi in top8 will decide the winner IMO

"banh mi" shouldn't be a single entry imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJHNRQT3jgo

I mean I guess the style is recognizable but it pretty much means "sandwich" as far as I know

good tho

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Trump to unveil M4A (Whites edition).

M4A - Medicare For Aryans

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Al! posted:

trumptcare is when you have 100% free everything but when you go to the hospital they say that this is literally the first they've ever heard of it and laugh you out for making poo poo up

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Rick Scott committed the largest Medicare fraud in history.

Surely he knows what he's doing.

well yeah, thats why trump chose him

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1112714274902888449?s=20

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Alpha Centauri posted:

But who gets stoned to death as a sacrifice to the God of Medicare?

nobody, because of mandatory drug testing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

trump is president

april fools gotem!!!

:arghfist:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

A Shinobi get the job done no matter what.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

2DCAT posted:

trumptcare is when you have 100% free everything but when you go to the hospital they say that this is literally the first they've ever heard of it and laugh you out for making poo poo up

"I'm sorry, sir. We only offer free lab testing on the "Tremendous" plan. You've only signed up for the "Just the very best people" plan. There will be a $500 co-pay."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

squizzle this is ot but we watch tons of power rangers since it is all on net flox and the producers commitment to diverse casting is really cool

i think there are more highly visible poc superheroes in 26 years of power rangers than in 50+ of marvel comics

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Admittedly, dissolving the private insurance industry would displace about 2.5 million workers. I'd assume some of them would roll over to the fed but it'd be a chaotic transition.

It'd probably royally gently caress a lot of things, like the stock market (who cares), but it's a necessary transition with the ultimate goal of uncapitalizing what should be a public good.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Tired: 2.5 million ppl getting paid to cancel insurance for nonpayment.

Wired: 2.5 million ppl getting paid to post TROM

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

motherfucker i just read this tweet again and I'm incensed at "uneasy"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

nice got him good there

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

How do pepple vote for this loving ghoul lol

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

update!

as you were

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trinp

ty manifisto

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Kurtofan posted:

How do pepple vote for this loving ghoul lol

florida

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

todayh is going to be very stupid

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
when you gently caress up so bad your coworkers say you lied about your sexual assaults

https://twitter.com/rebecca_cusey/status/1112355631988699136

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

i think there are more highly visible poc superheroes in 26 years of power rangers than in 50+ of marvel comics

are okinawans considered poc to the japanese

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Sir Tonk posted:

todayh is going to be very stupid

99% of April Fools jokes that aren't either performed by or directed at an Elementary school age person suck rear end.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trumo.

APRIL FOOL'S!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Mussolini's grand daughter? You're canceled, bithc.

https://twitter.com/LaylaBombshell/status/1112539042002825216